View Poll Results: What is his Sociotype?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

2 15.38%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • EIE

1 7.69%
  • IEI

0 0%
  • LSI

4 30.77%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ESI

1 7.69%
  • LIE

3 23.08%
  • ILI

2 15.38%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    EIE?
    I think so too, the artworks in his house don't lie

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ghislaine Maxwell always seemed LSI to me.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's something about him that infuriates me. Not his crimes, those are appalling, I mean the way he looks and carries himself. He has this smugness about him.

Apparently, he liked to surround himself with people that kissed up to him and liked to think he was the smartest person in the room.

I think ILE. I don't see an LIE to be that obsessed with massages.

I think intuitive because a sensor would probably be more upfront about what they wanted. Or go about it in a more straightforward way.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSI or SLI

Ghishelle seems ESE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way did this guy value Si in any capacity. He was a business oriented and somewhat antisocial/socially awkward person but also highly aggressive and ambitious. I think LIE or SLE would fit the best.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    No way did this guy value Si in any capacity. He was a business oriented and somewhat antisocial/socially awkward person but also highly aggressive and ambitious. I think LIE or SLE would fit the best.
    Te
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have no idea what his type was, but I do know he sure as hell didn't kill himself .

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% agree
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand why being business orientated and socially awkward would be a reason why they wouldn't value Si.

He was aggressive that's true and coercive, which could be Se valuing.

If you watch the difference in body language between these two you can see Trump constantly moving in on him, talking over him, moving around the room. Epstein is just standing with arms folded not even looking directly at Trump even when he's talking right into his ear. I think this shows at least a low level of sensing as well as some social awkwardness. I don't think SLE is a very believable option.

I think intuitive because a sensor would probably be more upfront about what they wanted. Or go about it in a more straightforward way.
    The reason I said this was if you compare Trump's alleged crimes to Epstein's they seem very different. Epstein took advantage of underage girls often coming from poor families. He used his wealth to play on peoples need for money. So LIE could be possible.

It took weeks to lead up to the eventual assault and he was very passive in the situation. Also, nipple play seems very Si.

According to these women Trump takes no time at all and just outright assaults them.

I think LIE could be possible I still think a very narcissistic ILE.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    According to these women Trump takes no time at all and just outright assaults them.
    Trump should be common. Being a man he likes women and may try to establish romance relations with them. Without forcing or insulting them in borders of existing western culture. I doubt he did more.
    From what I've heard about idiotic laws in USA as "assaults" they may name alike showing a sympathy, doing a care, making a polite offer etc. nothing objectively harmful, and most of what normal woman should not dislike significantly today.

Also people may lie, mb partly. Especially when may get money (or be not striked) for attacking someone who is an opponent of other people with big money and power. As politicians and businessmen can be.

The last significantly falsificated voting in USA shows that lie is common for Trump's opponents. Besides it should be common practice in capitalistic society which is based on hating people, lie, terror/violence and the harm against the majority. Medias, education and propaganda are full of this. Especially such methods more met in regions where higher competing happens as in politics and money related.
    An an example of public lie common for USA, is that Epstein discussed here, who is falsly blamed in medias in sexual relations with a child. While the age of known women was beyond and those were biologically adult (as able to born children).

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Trump should be common. Being a man he likes women and may try to establish romance relations with them. Without forcing or insulting them in borders of existing western culture. I doubt he did more.
    From what I've heard about idiotic laws in USA as "assaults" they may name alike showing a sympathy, doing a care, making a polite offer etc. nothing objectively harmful, and most of what normal woman should not dislike significantly today.

Also people may lie, mb partly. Especially when may get money (or be not striked) for attacking someone who is an opponent of other people with big money and power. As politicians and businessmen can be.

The last significantly falsificated voting in USA shows that lie is common for Trump's opponents. Besides it should be common practice in capitalistic society which is based on hating people, lie, terror/violence and the harm against the majority. Medias, education and propaganda are full of this. Especially such methods more met in regions where higher competing happens as in politics and money related.
    An an example of public lie common for USA, is that Epstein discussed here, who is falsly blamed in medias in sexual relations with a child. While the age of known women was beyond and those were biologically adult (as able to born children).

Lol wtf

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Te
    Yes? That's why I suggested a 4D Te type.

I don't understand why being business orientated and socially awkward would be a reason why they wouldn't value Si.
    That sentence was a summary of my impression of him, not about Si only.

If you watch the difference in body language between these two you can see Trump constantly moving in on him, talking over him, moving around the room. Epstein is just standing with arms folded not even looking directly at Trump even when he's talking right into his ear. I think this shows at least a low level of sensing as well as some social awkwardness. I don't think SLE is a very believable option.
    Based on a few seconds of video? Not a strong argument tbh, but I do favor LIE.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes? That's why I suggested a 4D Te type.

That sentence was a summary of my impression of him, not about Si only.

Based on a few seconds of video? Not a strong argument tbh, but I do favor LIE.

Lol ok there was a lot more to my argument than what you addressed, but be as dismissive as you want you still haven't presented a strong case for LIE.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol ok there was a lot more to my argument than what you addressed, but be as dismissive as you want you still haven't presented a strong case for LIE.
    I watched the documentary and read some articles about him. Unless there is more evidence that I'm not aware of, a strong case between the two cannot really be made based on public information IMO.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol wtf
    Lol that’s sol for you!

Outrageous
    -

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@D E M O N
    I'm not a firm believer of temperaments but I think Epstein's behaviour in the video is a textbook example of balanced-stable IJ temperament. Donald trump, being a clear extravert, is bouncing all over the place. An LIE with EJ temperament would stereotypically display far more sharp and agile body movements. However, he could just be nervous so temperaments are not everything. Also, weak sensing correlates more with clumsy behaviour rather than the firm, self constrained movements Epstein is showing.

I do agree that he VI like some LIEs I know in that video specifically, but in almost all other cases Epstein doesn't look LIE at all.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    @D E M O N
    I'm not a firm believer of temperaments but I think Epstein's behaviour in the video is a textbook example of balanced-stable IJ temperament. Donald trump, being a clear extravert, is bouncing all over the place. An LIE with EJ temperament would stereotypically display far more sharp and agile body movements. However, he could just be nervous so temperaments are not everything. Also, weak sensing correlates more with clumsy behaviour rather than the firm, self constrained movements Epstein is showing.

I do agree that he VI like some LIEs I know in that video specifically, but in almost all other cases Epstein doesn't look LIE at all.

Yeah I can see IJ.

I agree with the bolded part as well, I said that he had low sensing because he had closed body language but I agree that doesn't necessarily have to be a sign of low sensing.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeffrey Epstein is the same type as Trump. Ghislaine may be SLI.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12