Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you think is the fifth best relationship type?

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    i guess just as eating cheesecake can be done safely in moderation, prioritizing relationships based on a theoretical model can be done safely with sanity and an eye on reality. sigh

i know this is a socionics forum. im just here for the free refreshments. later brah
    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I agree with this. And yes, we're talking about theory. But in real life, everything else is NEVER equal. Which we all know. I'm just reminding. As long as we talk about it theoretically, fine. but once people start talking about specific experiences, it doesn't make sense to me because I'm thinking about how one SEE is different from another, etc.
    This just seemed like an appropriate way to conclude my involvement in this thread

3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yum. but I could never eat the whole thing. give me four bites and I'm good.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with this. And yes, we're talking about theory. But in real life, everything else is NEVER equal. Which we all know. I'm just reminding. As long as we talk about it theoretically, fine. but once people start talking about specific experiences, it doesn't make sense to me because I'm thinking about how one SEE is different from another, etc.
    That's funny to me, because for me it's the opposite. I mean, if someone wants to spin a theory about which interrelations are better than others, fine--that's been done and will continue to be done. But I can only speak of my personal experiences thus far. It doesn't mean I think what I say will apply to other people--or that it will even continue to apply for me.

I semi-consciously rank all my interpersonal relationships anyway, more or less as I did here, but without applying types to them. The inner circle, the mid-circle, the outer circle, and the messy rest of it.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

when you stop and think about it, this is a dumb question. because by the time you get down to FIFTH best types, too many other factors trump type, imo. like enneagram and instinct stacking and background and values and religion and even age and proximity.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by werlkjlakjeraoiaeswroiaer View Post
    That's funny to me, because for me it's the opposite. I mean, if someone wants to spin a theory about which interrelations are better than others, fine--that's been done and will continue to be done. But I can only speak of my personal experiences thus far. It doesn't mean I think what I say will apply to other people--or that it will even continue to apply for me.

I semi-consciously rank all my interpersonal relationships anyway, more or less as I did here, but without applying types to them. The inner circle, the mid-circle, the outer circle, and the messy rest of it.
    This is a pretty good example of Fi demonstration.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I could categorize my relationships with people to this extent since I known people from all types who I've had different degrees of closeness with, whether by circumstance or personal differences

This is pretty much a breakdown of my closest good type relations from memory

Dual-best friends for about 13 years until moved away in childhood. Probably the most satisfying bond I've had

Mirror- had multiple close friendships over my life. Very easy to start and maintain and the only time they've ended is from lack of contact through moving about.

Activator- takes a little time to develop closeness, usually instant feeling of ease though. I've initiated all of these relations and they've all been good yet a bit boring at times.

Identical- similar to activator to start, yet sometimes the other has initiated first. Always a feeling of ease yet haven't always been close (usually due to different beliefs, values, interests, etc). I don't have any close EII's relations atm

Semi-dual- almost feels like duality with a dash of mirror when started, a feeling of closeness with an underlying inadequacy. I've enjoyed talking to and working with them, but day to day things have been harder to do together longterm. My closest relation was with one I knew through doing group outdoor adventure stuff with, still have contact with

Beneficiary- best friend through most of high-school, at the time I was more frivolously minded and went along with her lifestyle. I matured out of the relationship although there was some non-type related issues that pushed this even more

Mirrage- good friend for years though I've found it difficult to maintain the sort of closeness I like since she's a more socially driven person who bounces from person to person. I don't think she cares about needing close friends as much as having currently enjoyable relations with people. We still like each other though

Benefactor- Used to be good friends with one for 3-4 years but it grew apart when she became too isolated and at the time I didn't know how to get her out of that state. I liked her and have liked the ILI's I've known and have a lot of respect for their bluntness and find their distaste of Fe comes across as funnier than it dose in SLI's, but at times a bit too mean for my taste

Business- One of the easiest types to get along with at work and 2 have grown into friendships. They're the most pleasant Ti's to be around (IMO) and tend to be very willing to help with things, especially explaining things, if they're asked. The best way of evaluating them has been mutually platonic but in a good way
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    This is all mostly theoretical, but with a lot of application of theory, taking into consideration Club interaction, Romance styles, Collaboartion, Communication, Temperament, and of course Quadra Values (but Values are not necessarily given first priority in every case). I came up with the following lists, different for Rationals and Irrationals.

If you are Rational:
    1. Dual
    2. Semi-Dual
    3. Identical
    4. Activator
    5. Kindred
    6. Beneficiary
    7. Mirror
    8. Look-A-Like
    9. Benefactor
    10. Supervisee
    11. Mirage
    12. Quasi-Identical
    13. Extinguishment
    14. Conflictor
    15. Supervisor
    16. Super-Ego

If you are Irrational:
    1. Dual
    2. Mirage
    3. Identical
    4. Activator
    5. Look-A-Like
    6. Benefactor
    7. Mirror
    8. Kindred
    9. Beneficiary
    10. Supervisee
    11. Semi-Dual
    12. Quasi-Identical
    13. Extinguishment
    14. Conflictor
    15. Supervisee
    16. Super-Ego
    I like this idea a lot, but I don't agree with some of them. Personally I would place Activator higher than Identical and in most cases, higher than Mirage (although if the subtypes match up, Mirage could probably be higher than Activator). It would be really interesting to create a thread/poll of some sort for this idea though I think.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um, I guess I'm the only one that would say business/look-a-like, then.
    N-EII ~~~ 6>1 sp/so ~~~ INFJ

No type is smarter, better, more difficult to handle, or harder to be than another.

Personality theory doesn’t predict what a person will think or do.

Any type in one theory can be any type in another.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Dual
    2. Activator
    3. Semi-Dual
    4. Identity
    5. Mirror
    6. Mirrage
    7. Kindred
    8. Supervisee
    9. Extinguishment
    10. Look-A-Like
    11. Beneficiary
    12. Benefactor
    13. Quasi-Identical
    14. Conflictor
    15. Supervisor
    16. Super-Ego

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OHOHO I AM SPECIAL

1. Conflict
    2. Super-Ego
    3. Quasi-Identity
    4. Supervisor
    5. Extinguishment
    6. Beneficiary
    7. Benefactor
    8. Supervisee
    9. Look-alike
    10. Extinguishment
    11. Semi-dual
    12. Kindred
    13. Mirror
    14. Identity
    15. Activation
    16. Duality
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    OHOHO I AM SPECIAL

1. Conflict
    2. Super-Ego
    3. Quasi-Identity
    4. Supervisor
    5. Extinguishment
    6. Beneficiary
    7. Benefactor
    8. Supervisee
    9. Look-alike
    10. Extinguishment
    11. Semi-dual
    12. Kindred
    13. Mirror
    14. Identity
    15. Activation
    16. Duality
    or maybe u INFp

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh? Is that based on my defiance, or my answers themselves? Because if you're talking about the answers themselves, I wasn't serious. >_>
    Johari - Fediverse

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    Oh? Is that based on my defiance, or my answers themselves? Because if you're talking about the answers themselves, I wasn't serious. >_>
    If:
    1. Conflict - SLE

16. Duality - LSE
    Then:

you're probably IEI

It's a joke.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, okay. That's what I figured you meant >.<
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had a theory that EP-IP energy exchange was the best (for an INFp I mean), along with EJ-IJ for an EJ or IJ type. So the relationship energy was classified in order of IP-EP energy exchange being the best for INFps, and then IP-IP, then IP-IJ and then IP-EJ.

You don't get along with your Mirror as well as you do your Semi-Dual. You just don't.

Quadra relationships aren't based on your emotional compatibility with somebody, but what works best for the objective world...

I mean in gamma quadra you have entjs and isfjs which I don't get along with that well much at all on a personal level, and then you have intps which I get along with okay. (it's like medium good) and then ESFps which I get along with great. An ESFp gets along with an ENTj better than me but it's still not likely to work out so much.

I guess the main point I'm making is it kinda depends on how much you want to view socionics as 'society based' and how much you want to use it to find your romantic partner... or people you just really mesh well with. I think getting a job is important but it's not the be end of life, if you don't find people you are magically excited about that's just sad, no matter how much money you make. =/

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My (constantly morphing and varying) take on it is roughly as follows:

1. Duality, same subtypes
    2. Duality, different subtypes
    3. Activity, same subtypes
    4. Activity, different
    5. Identical, same
    6. Identical, different
    7. Mirror, same
    8. Mirror, different
    9. Semi-dual, accepting / Illusory, creative
    10. Comparative, accepting / Business, creative
    11 - 525. I don't have the patience for this

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 & 2. Dual & activator. Maybe I don't have enough experience with duality but ime there have been enough cons in duality to say that it's not as great as it seems. Of course it could have been a number of factors. I have an LSI sister and boyfriend. I think growing up with her helped me get used to the drawbacks of the type. I know that when they withdraw and act kind of cold it's not personal.
    3. Semi-dual.
    4. Mirror.
    5. Identity.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    1 & 2. Dual & activator. Maybe I don't have enough experience with duality but ime there have been enough cons in duality to say that it's not as great as it seems. Of course it could have been a number of factors. I have an LSI sister and boyfriend. I think growing up with her helped me get used to the drawbacks of the type. I know that when they withdraw and act kind of cold it's not personal.
    3. Semi-dual.
    4. Mirror.
    5. Identity.
    yes, well not every dual is going to be fireworks. People are people and the only thing you can pretty much count on with duals is that communication seems to be easy and misunderstandings are few and cleared up quickly. There's also a feeling of calm I get when I'm around them--no matter who or what subtype. But you're right that it's not always nirvana with a dual and there's a LOT more to relationships than that.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right. I dated an SLE 7w8 a few years ago, but I think the problems I had with him were enneagram related. The past few months I've been thinking that rather than a 4, I'm a 2. Not that I'm basing that solely on that relationship. I've had SLE friends, too. But I agree with you. SLEs seem to be able to get me to open up to them, whereas with other types I put up defenses and barriers.. They just seem to get past that, lol

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mirage. Superid-complementary relations are typically better than ego-complementary relations, and of the two off-quadra relations that are, I've seen enough semi-dual relations fail in more or less the same way to conclude that Creative/HA interaction is more important (though less instantly attractive) than dominant/suggestive interaction; given primarily that the former is necessary to assuage fears related to the PoLR. For example, consistent clear and convincing displays of open affection counter the xLE's innate interpersonal paranoia, and a quick push into action can counter the XIE's innate squeamishness. Further, providing others with role information is obviously easier than providing PoLR information; and in fact people use the role regularly, provided it doesn't conflict with the goals set up by the dominant (LIE's constant upbeat cheerfulness and LSE's occasional surly demeanor are good examples of this).
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think such a list is existent, without factoring in enneagram and subtype.

There are some SLE I love, and some who are just for me, okay.

I definitely am going to be going by subtype here, with enneagram:

1. SLE (both Ti and Se), enneagram 8. (Dual and true dual, true dual being the one that complete me with -Ti):
    Nirvana. Match made in heaven. Understand one another, complete one another. Fill their need to seek meaning and what is meant for, the underlying answer, and they bring me out and help me to take action. They are protective, and they let me express myself emotionally and do not mind my enneagram 4 behaviors..

2. Older IEI-Ni's (partially my identical, if I am Fe sub, really):
    Enjoy seeing how they have reached to their mature adulthood, since I one day there will destine if meant live. Understands me well, do not need explain myself to them... Just "get me". Prefer enneagram 5w6 ones. Don't as much care for other 4 core IEI, as it is too much my own self and drowns out and makes to feel vague.

3. Healthy SEE's:
    Good chemistry. They knock me out of myself, and with me being a 4 core and MBTI INFP (do not get me here, started, but yes, you can be a different type in MBTI with the placement of functions differing, as well as functions altering slightly in definition) can appreciate of some Fi aspects, even if I am going to be more expressive.. They have 4D fe and I have 4D Fi, anyhow, and it is demo... Tend make one another laugh.

4. Self-aware LIE-Ni's My partial supervisor. (More lenient than -Te, and not my "true" supervisor, being -Ni):
    Theycan be hard on me, but overall, they are more helpful and they even are more tolerating of me. It is repeated pattern where the LIE-Ni lets me get away with certain things other people cannot, such as with my emotional expression, and being immature. I have been attracted to several LIE-Ni.. Yuri Lowell is SLE in the anime, but LIE probably in the videogame, and I love him... They are not as barren as is toward me, -Te. Who is a far more ruthless ruler of me... And they hurt and burn me all the more. Stugg has burned me a little bit, but nothing third degree as how in -Te.

5. Other types of SLE aside from the kind I enlisted, LSI, and 5w6 LII's
    Whilst LII is a bit too soft, we do not clash and they admire greatly of me. They are helpful and tend care about me much. I am indifferent oftentimes to their advisory, but the sentiment and care they put in towards me is valued. Other SLE who are not the enneagram 8 are just meh, okay, to me. LSI are a complementary relation, and we stimulate of one another.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I don't think such a list is existent, without factoring in enneagram and subtype.

There are some SLE I love, and some who are just for me, okay.

I definitely am going to be going by subtype here, with enneagram:

1. SLE (both Ti and Se), enneagram 8. (Dual and true dual, true dual being the one that complete me with -Ti):
    Nirvana. Match made in heaven. Understand one another, complete one another. Fill their need to seek meaning and what is meant for, the underlying answer, and they bring me out and help me to take action. They are protective, and they let me express myself emotionally and do not mind my enneagram 4 behaviors..

2. Older IEI-Ni's (partially my identical, if I am Fe sub, really):
    Enjoy seeing how they have reached to their mature adulthood, since I one day there will destine if meant live. Understands me well, do not need explain myself to them... Just "get me". Prefer enneagram 5w6 ones. Don't as much care for other 4 core IEI, as it is too much my own self and drowns out and makes to feel vague.

3. Healthy SEE's:
    Good chemistry. They knock me out of myself, and with me being a 4 core and MBTI INFP (do not get me here, started, but yes, you can be a different type in MBTI with the placement of functions differing, as well as functions altering slightly in definition) can appreciate of some Fi aspects, even if I am going to be more expressive.. They have 4D fe and I have 4D Fi, anyhow, and it is demo... Tend make one another laugh.

4. Self-aware LIE-Ni's My partial supervisor. (More lenient than -Te, and not my "true" supervisor, being -Ni):
    Theycan be hard on me, but overall, they are more helpful and they even are more tolerating of me. It is repeated pattern where the LIE-Ni lets me get away with certain things other people cannot, such as with my emotional expression, and being immature. I have been attracted to several LIE-Ni.. Yuri Lowell is SLE in the anime, but LIE probably in the videogame, and I love him... They are not as barren as is toward me, -Te. Who is a far more ruthless ruler of me... And they hurt and burn me all the more. Stugg has burned me a little bit, but nothing third degree as how in -Te.

5. Other types of SLE aside from the kind I enlisted, LSI, and 5w6 LII's
    Whilst LII is a bit too soft, we do not clash and they admire greatly of me. They are helpful and tend care about me much. I am indifferent oftentimes to their advisory, but the sentiment and care they put in towards me is valued. Other SLE who are not the enneagram 8 are just meh, okay, to me. LSI are a complementary relation, and we stimulate of one another.

The worst ones I have with are LSE/conflictor, my true supervisor (LIE-Te) and ILI-Te (kindred). I also absolutely HATE unhealthy EIE's... Healthy ones are higher up in my liking, though.An unhealthy Se base can also be a nightmare, but am more forgiving towards them than of an EIE.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. Duality
    2. Activity -ISTp are so much fun
    3.ESE who is that in relations to me Illusionary?
    4. INFj -identical
    5. IDK this is hard; let's see SEI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's my top 5:

1. Duality (IEI)
    2. Mirage (SEI)
    3. Activity (EIE)
    4. Semi-Dual (ILI)
    5. Benefit (ESE)

Basically, it's all Fe ego + my semi-dual

TIM
    Iei
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... No ile in top five?

Braingel

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacles View Post
    ... No ile in top five?
    I do get along fairly well with ILE. I even used to be most attracted to them and wanted be put around more.. But despite my Fi being unvalued, it still is 4D, and being a 4 core, I do value some of it.. And they do not have the SLE's Se to compensate as for me.

I value the nonjudgmental approach of ILE with their Ne and yes, their Fi PolR too.

Dragons:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    without factoring in enneagram and subtype
    Enneagram is far lesser based than Jung types, and more so about compatibility if its types.
    While heretical subtypes are just nothing.

> There are some SLE I love, and some who are just for me, okay.

You can't understand correctly even own type and have no good skills in typing. Your type is SEI, and not IEI.
    People rather possibly have other types than you think.

For long romance and close friendship should be good only 3 IR: duals, semiduals, activators. Other are significantly worse.
    Besides Jung types, there are other important traits in people which influence on the quality of relations with them. And also what efforts people do to establish good relations.

> Healthy SEE

There is no healthy state of Jung types as those are disorders.

> Self-aware LIE-Ni's My partial supervisor

Supervisors are among worst for love and friendship, as it's hard to them to perceive you seriously or equal. They may partly support you, but love needs equality. And it's useful to have traits for strong interest what supervisors have not much to you.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Enneagram is far lesser based than Jung types, and more so about compatibility if its types.

You can't understand correctly even own type and have no good skills in typing. Your type is SEI, and not IEI.

For long romance and close friendship should be good only 3 IR: duals, semiduals, activators. Other are significantly worse.
    Besides Jung types, there are other important traits in people which influence on the quality of relations with them. And also what efforts people do to establish good relations.

> Healthy SEE

Supervisors are among worst for love and friendship, as it's hard to them to perceive you seriously or equal. They may partly support you, but love needs equality. And it's useful to have traits for strong interest what supervisors have not much to you.

You are not a credible typist and I don;t really care about your cruddy opinion. You're biased and have no idea what you're talking about, lol. I would never be an Si base, lol. As @FreelancePoliceman has said, supervisors literally marry one another often. We have the same cognitive style, as well as process and result. If I show you my room, you will laugh at typing me an SEI. If you think that all relations are equal and ITR is cookie cutter, that is naive thinking and indicative of Ne PolR. I agree with @thehotelambush on the LSI typing for you.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol you look half at things. You thought even, my picture was of blood, when it is literally of messiness. I don't want to hear about your opinion of my type, because it has no merit and you just look lazily.. I am completely uninterested in what you have say about me, and do not want to, when you have repeatedly made assumptions about me, and even thought me as a psychopath. I don't need hear from you. Thank you.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

> Healthy SEE

If one only half looks at things, they will miss information. I half look as well, but I intuit may way through it so it is fine. But on a more serious level, the supervisory relation can literally transgress into that of the benefit. I unfortunately cannot quote it, because it was on wikisocion and it was down.

Until assumptions stop being pulled out the ass as well as lazily half looking does, I do not want hear any opinion you have on me, because it is irrelevant and holds no meaning.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even someone can not get along with a dual, if the dual is unhealthy and abusive. If a self-aware LIE-Ni works hard to not criticize me in excess and praises me, and is more catious of my weakness and rather would help than criticize, it can work fine. You cannot treat all relations of same even if same dynamic, nor can you an aware of relation dynamic, versus unaware.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way: I am only acting hostile now, because I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you thought me as psychopathic (and spreading propaganda), and thought you just could be tired, but now I am quite certain, you just are one of those people who goes about making grand assumptions and statements on people, without bothering delve into core.

My tolerance has worn thin. And you act like you are qualified to tell me what I am, when you have already made miss-assumption about me. I do not have respect for that, @Sol.

You also appear as the person who goes around abusing psychopathological terms for slang.. Which that is fitting of the type of person you are appearing as, the behavior. Slapping someone as a narc, psychopath, sociopath, just from what is perceived as bad, perceived by not looking deeper beyond the surface.

Dragons:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Braingel
    taking your SEI. that LIE can be ILE or LII
    if it's LIE then conflictors can be perceived positively in surface interactions and have mutual interest. revisors are separated and it's felt in them, a border from their side. it's doubtful to think people with this IR among best in the experience
    I have revising type for you, as an example. hehe

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Braingel
    if it's LIE then conflictors can be perceived positively in surface interactions and have mutual interest. revisors are separated and it's felt in them, a border from their side. it's doubtful to think people with this IR among best in the experience
    Please listen carefully: ITR is not a cookie cutter. If it was, you would not see duals divorce, you would not see supervisors marry, or the liking. As you can see from my interactions back at you, I value Se way too much to be of an SEI, and you still will have seen that LIE-Ni supervising my Te, indicative of it being PolR. You would have seen if read carefully, he is a Te ego, as would you have seen I am that of Ni.

You cannot just type someone solely by ITR by itself, though, it can indeed be helpful as a complementary means. I do not expect you to listen me, given I perceive you as the rigid, narrow-minded person who just thinks always, they are right. So.. I should not have even bothered.. Moe Te PolR, wasting my own time.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your relation with every single LIE, every single SLE, etc, is not going be uniform. The person's background, their enneagram.. The system of belief or experiences that enable understanding, all are to interplay. It is a holistic make up.

Duality. is not just this magical assurance that you are to be made in heaven with another, though it often is true and thus is likely pattern of completion.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are thinking ITR is a 100% always accurate tool of prediction, you are incorrect. I would say it is 70% of an accuracy.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it is a very particular kind of person who will type someone based on stereotypes, who will throw around psychopathology as if it is a 99 cent price tag and can be excessively stuck unto others.. And also of someone who mistakes a messy food pfp for dripping blood. The patterns lead to someone lazy and detached from their surrounding in favor of thinking they are just right.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Braingel

And by the way, you do not even pay attention to what you write. You meant IEI, but put SEI instead. That is how conceited you are; thinking you are right and can make no mistake. I admittedly do not often read through my own things and make typo, however, I do not have the other piecing patterns as do you, showing you as conceited, arrogant, hubristic individual.

Do not talk to me anymore. I don't have any respect for someone who acts like they can tell others who and what they are (without a care to even see them for how really, they are), even though I know that the behavior is bred in early childhood, with pressure from parents, or adults around them conditioning in that way, I do have sympathy for it, but I am not going to fuel that ego.

Get off the high horse and face a fall. It may hurt, but will set you free far sooner and give you liberation of the pain you so desperately avoid of.

Your ego will only allow you to see me as mean and cruel, the construct adults bred into you in childhood. But you need a slap to reality and to focus on it, because you are separated from it with your own mind and living in your mind as if it is reality.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until you fall, you have not lived, and only have ridden on the lie that you were put unto, and have known only because it is all you ever have sat on. You are living in a lie. Most people are anyhow, with this societal construct, but the speed yours is at, is far more, thus a lot more noticeable and having potential for danger, recklessly speeding with it to crash into others with.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus I waste my time..

Dragons:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123