Thread: Typing dialogue

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typing dialogue

The questionnaire is very long, personal and boring. I doubt someone genuinely reads answers to that stuff. I'd like to conversate with you all. Study eachother and exchange our opinions. Who's in?

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing through dialogue only gives a limited perception at the beginning if it's casual. The conversation itself may not even be useful for typing purposes. Later, as the conversation shifts to figuring out your type, it's likely to convert into a question and answer format where you basically end up doing the questionnaire but broken up and in less detail since it's a casual conversation rather than a formal questionnaire.

It'd just be better to do the questionnaire. Most people do either read it in full or let you know that they haven't read it in full before expressing their opinion. Engaging in a dialogue after we have information would make it a lot easier to discern type.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, this reminds me of my typing thread. I guess you don't like to give a lot of information about yourself?

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Lol, this reminds me of my typing thread. I guess you don't like to give a lot of information about yourself?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello : ) what would you like to talk about? what's your main interests? what brought you in this serpents' nest? how's the Sunday doing? it rained all day in here! *o*

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    hello : ) what would you like to talk about? what's your main interests? what brought you in this serpents' nest? how's the Sunday doing? it rained all day in here! *o*
    I have no main interest. I got many interests but I feel like I don't know enough about anything. Maybe it's because I don't really want to dig deeper than needed. The surface interests me, but most of the stuff doesn't.

I registered because I wanted to exchange views with other socionists.

Sunday's going ok but the thought of monday saddens me.

And you?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan View Post
    I have no main interest. I got many interests but I feel like I don't know enough about anything. Maybe it's because I don't really want to dig deeper than needed. The surface interests me, but most of the stuff doesn't.

I registered because I wanted to exchange views with other socionists.

Sunday's going ok but the thought of monday saddens me.

And you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I mean: enough to consider those things interests I would tell to other people. I wouldn't talk about the 1000 things I read acting like an expert, cause there are 1000 people who know better than me.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey I've just read the questionnaire...

random question, do you look like the guy in your picture? it's very sexy look

I like the surfaces too, you can feel them, imagine what's laying within, but choose not to get stuck.. ok, enough philosophy..

what saddend you about tomorrow? also, you haven't answered in the questionnaire, so maybe ignore this question.. but what are you studying?

I'm a bit sad lately, April does that to me.. I was on top of the world up to some days ago then I got sucked by a black hole... it's weird, and why I'm spending too much time here these days..

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

sounds opposite of me
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey I've just read the questionnaire...

random question, do you look like the guy in your picture? it's very sexy look(1)

I like the surfaces too, you can feel them, imagine what's laying within, but choose not to get stuck.. ok, enough philosophy.. (2)

what saddend you about tomorrow?(3) also, you haven't answered in the questionnaire, so maybe ignore this question.. but what are you studying?(4)

I'm a bit sad lately, April does that to me.. I was on top of the world up to some days ago then I got sucked by a black hole... it's weird, and why I'm spending too much time here these days..(5)
    Thank you for reading.

1) I'm a heterosexual male and never express my opinion on looks. But the beard is great;
    2) Exactly. It's like feeling freedom. You could choose from tons and tons of options. And feel like at the other side there's happiness, salvation. Once you open the box and look inside there's no way back;
    3) I don't like routine;
    4) It's top secret;
    5) I feel you. Similar stuff happens to me too. I would suggest to think about point number 2. Maybe you could seek happiness somewhere.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you for the wise advice, beardy, you're right, I've got to do some work for that

hmmm... top secret, ok. I won't bother digging then... btw I liked the answers to your questionnaires, a lot. I think you could well be an INFx, I tend towards p more... but there's time to tell... also what you said about the surfaces, could well be a sign of strong Ne.

enjoy your discovery, Magellan

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do you never express your opinions on looks?

why do you find surface more interesting what prevents you from digging deeper?

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you for the wise advice, beardy, you're right, I've got to do some work for that

hmmm... top secret, ok. I won't bother digging then... btw I liked the answers to your questionnaires, a lot. I think you could well be an INFx, I tend towards p more... but there's time to tell... also what you said about the surfaces, could well be a sign of strong Ne.

enjoy your discovery, Magellan
    Thank you. I hope your mood will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    why do you never express your opinions on looks?(1)

why do you find surface more interesting what prevents you digging deeper?(2)
    1) Cause I feel like it would be wrong. I've suffered a lot because of the perception of my looks, so I don't want to potentially hurt others. Even in my thoughts. I also tend to not notice looks, so it would be hard to form opinions;
    2) Because It allows me to keep dreaming about what's at the other side. When you're inside you realise it's just real like everything else and you get disappointed.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weak S confirmed at least

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. I hope your mood will get better.

1) Cause I feel like it would be wrong. I've suffered a lot because of the perception of my looks, so I don't want to potentially hurt others. Even in my thoughts. I also tend to not notice looks, so it would be hard to form opinions;
    2) Because It allows me to keep dreaming about what's at the other side. When you're inside you realise it's just real like everything else and you get disappointed.
    Have you suffered because people made negative comments about your looks in real life or in your imaginary world? If both, which is worse in your opinion?

Do you generally restrain yourself in your thoughts and imagination, whenever you think that others could get hurt if they could hear your thoughts or witness your imagination?

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you suffered because people made negative comments about your looks in real life or in your imaginary world? If both, which is worse in your opinion?(1)

Do you generally restrain yourself in your thoughts and imagination, whenever you think that others could get hurt if they could hear your thoughts or witness your imagination?(2)
    1) Yes. In real world it's worse. What's in my head can be controlled to a certain degree. I've considered it unjust to be judged negatively for something I can't affect. But it just works like that and I'm more mature now;

2) Often, but I never fear they can hear my thoughts.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you share what you are studying?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

so basically u want us to figure out ur type with u giving 0.1 information and shady answers good luck with that

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you share what you are studying?
    I don't want to share my age, field of study and location. I just feel more comfortable like this.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

weak S confirmed at least
    there are two types of S
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LII e5, as I said before.

There just aren't that many people in the world, and I've met most of them.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to share my age, field of study and location. I just feel more comfortable like this.
    I understand, I also don't like to share some of my personal information, I know my reasons, why are you more comfortable like this? could you share your reasons?

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand, I also don't like to share some of my personal information, I know my reasons, why are you more comfortable like this? could you share your reasons?
    The world is a small place.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think that you are LII.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII, this feels like playing hide and seek with toddlers. They just can't hide

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I could go for LII as well.. or ILI, deff some introverted intuitive

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

1) Yes. In real world it's worse. What's in my head can be controlled to a certain degree. I've considered it unjust to be judged negatively for something I can't affect. But it just works like that and I'm more mature now;

2) Often, but I never fear they can hear my thoughts.
    Some delta type. Oscar (EIE) would probably annoy you if you had to deal with him or someone like him often. Fe polr or Fe ignoring. I think ESI is worth considering but I am leaning delta introvert. Check out E6 or E9, too if you wish.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's a really great quote tho

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Some delta type. Oscar (EIE) would probably annoy you if you had to deal with him or someone like him often. Fe polr or Fe ignoring. I think ESI is worth considering but I am leaning delta introvert. Check out E6 or E9, too if you wish.

Why do you think so Aylen?

I like Oscar Wilde and it is a good quote, however, I also think that judging someone based on their phenotype is superficial.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Why do you think so Aylen?

I like Oscar Wilde and it is a good quote, however, I also think that judging someone based on their phenotype is superficial.
    I only used the quote to distinguish the perspectives. I am no fan of VI. Thought can be just as shallow, as Wilde says. I think we witness shallow thought and judgment of looks every day on this forum. Beauty is something different... Eye of the beholder and all that, which is what Wilde expresses in so many words. What is not visible can be made visible. People look and think but they don't always see and understand.

I like Oscar too.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I only used the quote to distinguish the perspectives. I am no fan of VI. Thought can be just as shallow, as Wilde says. I think we witness shallow thought and judgment of looks every day on this forum. Beauty is something different... Eye of the beholder and all that, which is what Wilde expresses in so many words. What is not visible can be made visible. People look and think but they don't always see and understand.

I like Oscar too.
    I was curious why do you think Magellan's answers could indicate Fe-ignoring or polr. Just a note that I think it is possible that he could be ESI, EII or SLI. However, I don't think that those answers don't directly associate with Fe ignoring or polr, yet, I am still curious about your reasoning.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I was curious why do you think Magellan's answers could indicate Fe-ignoring or polr. Just a note that I think it is possible that he could be ESI, EII or SLI. However, I don't think that those answers don't directly associate with Fe ignoring or polr, yet, I am still curious about your reasoning.
    They have a familiar vibe and that is what came to mind first. I mainly lean delta introvert for them. I can't say more on reasoning atm. I have a lot going on irl to deal with and this was a short pop in to take my mind off things for awhile.

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm indeed no Se valuer! Aramas' new thread explains well my behaviour in the sensory realm.

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The doubt lies in the J information elements. I'm not naturally very smiley and happy but when there's spirit of comradery I always readily and consciously laugh and improve the group spirit. I think a Ti lead wouldn't have such a conscious grasp on the manifestation of his emotions despite valuing Fe. A Fe creative on the other hand (according to me) would be more spontaneous in this area and feel more confident. I feel like Fi leads could act in a similar way, but in a less conscious way. When Fi leads are in an environment in which it is suitable to express emotions I think it just comes naturally for them. But I think a Fi lead's emotions and their manifestations are more "real" and innocent. Would they care about faking some laughs (they're very indipendent mind wise being Ji lead, and they also don't value Fe).
    A Te creative could feel lacking in this area, but still try to do what's possible in order to protect his weak HA Fi. The Fe PoLR hurts, but it's at least conscious. A xLI doesn't value Fe but he's in a certain sense less indipendent minded than a Fi lead. What's more indipendent in him is the realm of perceptions.
    I'm overthinking maybe. Conceptualizing too much makes too many far fetched options appear possible.
    I'm EII guys.
    Last edited by Magellan; 04-15-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck ye! let's kill 'em all <3

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck ye! let's kill 'em all <3
    Too much effort.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The questionnaire is very long, personal and boring. I doubt someone genuinely reads answers to that stuff. I'd like to conversate with you all. Study eachother and exchange our opinions. Who's in?
    You come off so negativist to me “I doubt they read it” when I read every word of it
    -

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You come off so negativist to me “I doubt they read it” when I read every word of it
    I agree with you with me being negativist, but I don't know how much truth there lies behind reinin dichotomies.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I agree with you with me being negativist, but I don't know how much truth there lies behind reinin dichotomies.
    Okay where is your Fi and Ne?

How do you evaluate people and relationships?
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast