Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fe creatives & lying

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I like all kinds of writing. I usually write fantasy adventure stories like a typical IEI but I wanna write a play, and get into scriptwriting- maybe a musical too lol.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really hate lying and when people lie to me. I could do with being a bit better at it though, because I’m a vulnerable person and easy prey for the phoneys and manipulators of the world. I’m not sure lying more is the answer but I don’t think I should feel bad about a teeny tiny one here and there. I think I will feel a little stronger for it and less bothered by it when people do it to me. It’s hard to avoid being manipulated (naturally) but if I can feel a bit stronger in my ability to carefully manoeuvre myself away from a person/situation or pretend to feel more comfortable than I do then I think I’ll be saving myself and other people from unnecessary inevitable disappointment in each other.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Real life example:

You're around a religious zealot that overly and harshly punishes people for not being Christians or for being filthy homosexual sinners. They have real Te & Se power and you do not. Not yet anyway. Being honest with them doesn't work to change their beliefs or secretly hostile attitude. It would just make them feel more justified in putting you in an electric chair no matter how 'innocent' you think you are explaining yourself.

Sorry but I don't think I'm a bad person for lying to them and manipulating them & out-manuerving them and becoming a moderator here & essentially WINNING THE GAME OF THRONES. I know I'm not a bad person for having to lie sometimes for my own sanity and survival and boundaries.

No choice there but to pretend to be EII and manipulate them that you agree with them so they will leave you alone and you can escape their I-think-I'm-being-so-Good but-I'm-really-not type of thing. And yeah to be fair, Betas always dwelling in the Shadows thinking it makes us cool & edgy or even more righteous ourselves- when it's really kind of sad, suffocating and depressing isn't right either. But it's not about right or wrong... it's about Power. And I refused to be crushed by the High Sparrow. I knew I was better than that. I knew I was more powerful.

BanD:

https://i.insider.com/5d06693fdaa482...00&format=jpeg

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Real life example:

You're around a religious zealot that overly and harshly punishes people for not being Christians or for being filthy homosexual sinners. They have real Te & Se power and you do not. Not yet anyway. Being honest with them doesn't work to change their beliefs or secretly hostile attitude. It would just make them feel more justified in putting you in an electric chair no matter how 'innocent' you think you are explaining yourself.

Sorry but I don't think I'm a bad person for lying to them and manipulating them & out-manuerving them and becoming a moderator here & essentially WINNING THE GAME OF THRONES. I know I'm not a bad person for having to lie sometimes for my own sanity and survival and boundaries.

No choice there but to pretend to be EII and manipulate them that you agree with them so they will leave you alone and you can escape their I-think-I'm-being-so-Good but-I'm-really-not type of thing. And yeah to be fair, Betas always dwelling in the Shadows thinking it makes us cool & edgy or even more righteous ourselves- when it's really kind of sad, suffocating and depressing isn't right either. But it's not about right or wrong... it's about Power. And I refused to be crushed by the High Sparrow. I knew I was better than that. I knew I was more powerful.

BanD:

https://i.insider.com/5d06693fdaa482...00&format=jpeg
    Point?

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    If I asked an Fe-creative their take on a particular person & they lied, that wouldn't be unusual

I've had Fe-creatives randomly talk shit about a particular person then turn around, be tight, chatty & be best friends with that person.

What makes Fe-creatives lie when there's no reason to?
    There have been only a handful of people I truly disliked, usually it's irrational and I can't stand their presence. The telltale signs are that I try to look at and talk with them as little as possible.

Otherwise, I'm rather love-hate with people around me and I could never definitely make up my mind about someone. People annoy me causing me to dislike them and talk shit/gossip about them with my closests.
    The thing is that I'm just bad at disliking people, so when I see them again, I get that pull to try to connect with them.. deep down I don't really want to dislike anyone. so it's kind of an internal turmoil because I can't stop the disliking/annoyance, but I also can't stop that pull. It's actually very frustrating because as a Ni base I just want to pick a course and stick to it!
    My closest friend ILE is also my gossip-judging mate so it's kind of useful because we can get all our juices out with each other instead of letting the irritations about people fester within us. We kinda implicitly understand that neither of us truly means what we say at a given moment.. we're not actually condemning the person in question. At least that's what it feels like.

Edit: Some IEIs mentioned they even talk to the person they dislike more than they normally would. I do that too. It's like a drive to better understand the person so that hopefully they can prove you wrong. I've often been told that I can't help but to see the best in people. At least, I really want to see the best in people. (While simultaneously being angry at them. who knows cause demo Fi ain't consistent)
    Last edited by persimmonism; 08-04-2021 at 08:34 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    It can be a fun game, as is confusing the Fe creatives by unexpected statements that might or might not be true. Their confusion is highly amusing. Also I think they enjoy their duals (that have good intentions) having the upper hand because it implies they won’t be fooled by others and will be able to protect the Fe creative.
    Hah, I can see how that would be highly confusing. I can't help but to believe most of what SLEs tell me about things. There've been quite a few moments when I say X, SLE says no it's Y, I say oh ok, then I look back on the moment and I'm like, huh.. okay. It's weird to notice your own DS suggestibility as it happens.
    Upper hand in what?

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truth is never so elegant and marvelous as the cross contextual harvester that rides the bug mask of scary faces and an envious snow globe:
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I just murdered my pizza... I have bloody tomato sauce on my face now, and so verdict finds me guilty
    Wow haha food lion frenzy quiets and silences the night and hearts midnight.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's an interesting thread.

I have a few hang ups with how Fe keeps up the atmosphere but then can get nasty in private because they built steam they need to let go. It isn't that they really hate or whatever the person, they are simply being emotional, talking in the present atmosphere that may lend itself better for expressing frustration. Once it's out of their system, it's out and that's it as far as I know.
    Also, hating on people, gossiping tend to build bonds sometimes. I heard "we hate the same people" being used as a joke to justify friendship before, it has some truth tho.

Being on the other side, in Fi-Te land, I'm also able to lie straight in someone's face for my own reasons. Fi isn't always honnesty all the way, sometimes keeping decent relationships ranks higher in value/logic or whatever else.
    You'll probably never know what I think of you, I'll probably never know myself, lol.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-creatives lie as a matter of course

Fi-base lies and feels conflicted about it sometimes
    Last edited by Averroes; 07-06-2022 at 08:54 PM.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I expect Agreeable (ethical) types to be much less likely to lie for selfish reasons.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234