Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to recognize SLI on dating sites?

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to recognize SLI on dating sites?

As in the title. I am looking for one currently
    I posted my sociotype so you can argue with it if you disagree.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They look like SLI’s.

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    They look like SLI’s.
    Damn it Adam, you always out there helping me ;D
    I posted my sociotype so you can argue with it if you disagree.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make contact with as many people as possible, guess their type and go on a blind date. Evaluate the result and repeat until you learn to recognize SLIs
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It would be similar to them corresponding via email. They like to throw facts around to either show their knowledge, to prove a point, to challenge someone or as a vehicle to further their own knowledge. Now many types do this but SLIs seem to wield them like a weapon; often, it feels as if they're also throwing them over walls - as if they're holding something back or have a secret weapon. SLIs usually don't seem to have a plan but they have a target or goal; they do like to prove themselves worthy and they'll crow about their wins. Even when they're in superior positions, they still tend to be somewhat defensive in the structure of their wording as if guarding against someone pulling a metaphorical knife on them.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no VI descriptions for specific types available. You need to learn yourself how to recognize SLI. It also varies with people of different origin, and behaviour and tinder descriptions vary across different social circles. There are also no reliable face books of types as usually more than 50% are mistyped. You need to learn how to type and recognize people yourself based on real life experiences with many people. If you are unsure, you can just date every person on the dating website and based on your experiences single out the types you want. If you are Ne primary that should be no problem as you should be comfortable with interacting with many people.
    Anyway, the good example of SLI is young sylvester stallone. You need to look mostly at eyes but lips also say a lot.

The rest you can read in type descriptions.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they don't talk.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

they are probably smiling awkwardly in an attempt to look less uninterested than they are in people

And I happen to be looking for SLEs on dating sites, so I'll just shamelessly plug my request here too.

I was thinking that SLEs are the ones always at the gym, hiking & mountain climbing, riding dirt bikes, or at raves doing mdma. People focused on actions over personality.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Other SLI’s are Clint Eastwood (google the younger version, not the old insane one) and Cary Grant.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Faraway View Post
    they are probably smiling awkwardly in an attempt to look less uninterested than they are in people

And I happen to be looking for SLEs on dating sites, so I'll just shamelessly plug my request here too.
    SLE's on dating sites? You have to sit in one place for three minutes in order to use a computer.
    I work with an SLE-Se. He would rather pound nails into his hands than sit and use a computer.

Actually, there might be some SLE's on some sites. I know a gay male SLE-Ti who uses Tinder, but he's an iPhone fanboy. I should have kept that link to his abs pic that one of the guys showed me at lunch. He's ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by Faraway View Post
    I was thinking that SLEs are the ones always at the gym, hiking & mountain climbing, riding dirt bikes, or at raves doing mdma. People focused on actions over personality.
    That sounds about right.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    post source to others
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Art?p=1203723

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

do you not think niffer is an SLE? she has like 20k posts doesnt she? as well, n9 who i think is SLE too thousands iirc.

i think you hit the nail on the head: for the most part, the deciding factor is age (generation). im assuming your SLE-Se guy is not in his 20s like those two. i dont think subtype is a meaningful factor - i can see SLE-Ses doing the Tinder/etc thing like your SLE-Ti example. but yeah, full-blown dating sites if not old (people calm down as they age (energy)), quite a rarity for SLE imo.

e: theres also K4M who self-types SLE and i believe it, and he has thousands of posts which are long to boot (unlike niffer and n9)
    I agree with your typings, and yes, using computers to date is age-related, but I still think SLE's will preferentially be outside doing stuff, rather than meeting online.

I also think DJ Arendee is SLE, and he uses public media like a champ.

FWIW, I think SLE's like stuff to happen right now.
    I was dating (still going out as friends) an IEI-Fe, and she's perfect for an Air Force SLE-Ti buddy of mine. I called him to tell him I met a woman I think he'd like. He was sitting in a bar with some buds when I called. I told him about her, he asked where she lives, I said 200 miles away from him, but it would be worth the drive. (He's not tied to Detroit in any way.) He said, Great, He'll think about it.
    I haven't heard from him since.
    Now if she were sitting in that bar,......

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think DJ Arendee is SLE, and he uses public media like a champ.
    I think Arendee is a very very heavily traumatized IEE, one that focuses heavily on his Se-Role function. People extensively using their role function are in general dangerous to themselves and other people in one way or another.

http://mavericksocionics.blogspot.co...ole%20Function

Arendee imho shows typical characteristics of a sociopath (a sociopath is similar to a psychopath, the difference between them is that psychopaths are born the way they are, sociopaths are made they way they are).
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

.......... using computers to date is age-related, but I still think SLE's will preferentially be outside doing stuff, rather than meeting online.......
    A decade ago, I would have agreed with you but now I'm not so sure. Portable access to the internet has changed the social dynamic significantly. SLE indiscretions on average may even be up due to online facilitation.

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@crAck: of course you can have your own opinion, and you have to, because each and every day you will meet people and have to assess if and how you are going to interact with them, what the pros and cons are. This is what I do myself as well, and I can for sure say that based on what I have seen, I would not touch Arendee with a ten feet pole, whatever his type. And that's the point I am making here, because I think Arendee is so disturbed (or at least he was when he participated here), that his Socionics type hardly matters anymore.There is a lot more in behavioral and social sciences to properly assess a person's personality.

Just my two cents.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m thinking of six SLEs I know, one of them worked in programming, and four of them work with computers a lot to support their various work and personal projects. The other seems to avoid them, but I question whether he has a reading disability.

These are all active people, the computer is a tool for them and not an end in itself, including the one working in programming (a job they didn’t like).
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I think Arendee is a very very heavily traumatized IEE, one that focuses heavily on his Se-Role function. People extensively using their role function are in general dangerous to themselves and other people in one way or another.

Arendee imho shows typical characteristics of a sociopath (a sociopath is similar to a psychopath, the difference between them is that psychopaths are born the way they are, sociopaths are made they way they are).
    check his Christian testimony on YT.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, I stand corrected. SLE's use computers. They even use computers (mobile or otherwise) for dating.

But computers are ubiquitous now. If you don't use one, you probably don't have a job or sleep on a park bench. I just agree with @golden, in the sense that using a computer for anything is probably the last resort for SLE's. As she said, they are very active people, and the impression I get from them is that they feel that a computer requires them to be stationary for some few minutes, and they generally don't like that.

I should add that the 50 yo SLE-Ti guy I know has every Apple device known and spends 98% of his time interfacing to his devices. I just attributed that to his Fi-PoLR and his sub-type, since every other SLE I know seems to avoid computers or use them grudgingly.

I'm not criticizing computer use or non-use. I'm just saying that active guys tend to preferentially interface with people face-to-face. Back in 1985, an ILI buddy of mine got an Amiga 1000 (http://oldcomputers.net/amiga1000.html), an amazing piece of machinery for the time. I looked at it and said, that's amazing, but I'll never have any use for a computer.
    Now, computers are everywhere and I couldn't do my job without them.
    Even I use one, but I'm generally stealing the time to use it from IRW face-time.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-02-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    check his Christian testimony on YT.
    To what purpose? Did he become a devout and honest Christian? Well, good for him, like I said:

...or at least he was when he participated here...

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To what purpose? Did he become a devout and honest Christian? Well, good for him, like I said:
    It is his life story. Very little if nothing religious about it.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

every type that isn't a delta is just a traumatized delta, to some extent, from their point of view as far as I can tell. I think Arendee is a EIE and I sympathize greatly with that testimony youtube. the "anything I don't understand is illness" thing I think is misguided Si valuing. I think its a manifestation of "wing clipping." its a form of "compassion" that functions to master (i.e.: remake in its own image) the environment in a pernicious sense. there's a kind of primitive interception of the budding opportunity by way of de-legitimizing it at the root as some kind of incontrovertible defect or fruit from a poisoned tree so to speak. there's neither dogma or imagination to it, its always recourse to some pre-reflective "down-to-earth" conception of what should be the case. in this case "down to earth" is not common sense so much as it is an atrophied to the point of non existence view of man's spiritual capacity. I tend to think the reason Ne becomes valued in the turning of the socion is because these types are actually the least imaginative and its a kind of failsafe to try and kick start the process. in other words, Ne valuing is a symptom of spiritual exhaustion. when you consider all the wierd outside appropriations delta NFs try to bring in to revitalize their stagnant culture, it reads like a last ditch effort to infuse some kind of spirituality into already dead wood. if the dead wood could speak it would hate Arendee because he's still got some life left in him, and labeling it pathological is just a way to normalize (for them and theirs) the lack of said life. a way to come to terms with reality "as it is" by rationalizing the present lack of life as normal and therefore all anyone has a right to aspire to and be labelled "sane." these kinds of interventions would be appropriate if directed at a delta NF since it would be hyper aggressive for them, but not every NF is delta, so it once again becomes a harm causing projection to assume a person is just another unhealthy delta and not something else entirely. its this kind of misguided care that ultimately snuffs the fire out of everything in a haze of medicalization and institutionalization of anyone who doesn't conform to the comfortable range of expectation. deltas prefer their NFs peddle harmless snake oil like ear candles and they look on with a kind of bemused condescension, knowing its all harmless trifles. but as soon as anything becomes capable of actually changing anything it gets clamped down on hard as a threat to their peaceful status quo. its the difference between having childlike NFs and an actual Joan of Arc figure. they'd probably call her a traumatized delta too, because that's just what they label anything sufficiently challenging
    Last edited by Bertrand; 09-03-2018 at 05:36 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah but gulenko also says DA is the most flexible and subtle thinking style and (EIE and ILI) recognized as most intellectual, and then says EIE has potential to be thinking genius. people are quick to say so and so is trashing x, people say this about strat too, and about jung, its like I really feel like those sorts of claims usually miss the point. also being called crazy is like a compliment when you realize how mediocre most society is

Coleridge, mental instability
    Samuel Johnson, melancholia-dyspepsia, heard voices, suffered from mental confusion
    Blake, went mad
    Lincoln, suicidal, melancholic
    Sherman, mental breakdown
    Scott Fitzgerald, mental instability, total breakdown later in life
    Bunyan- intense religious experiences, dream visions
    Cromwell- religious hallucination
    Milton- extremely vivid inspired religious dreams
    Swift- intense temperamental problems,
    Orson Welles- suicidal thoughts, described his inner life as "an abyss"
    Nietzsche- visual hallucinations on closing his eyes, wept on imbibing alcohol, extreme dyspepsia
    Carlyle- melancholic dyspepsia
    Melville- chased his wife with a kitchen knife
    Tolstoy- intensely suicidal, had to be monitored, intense depression and desperate religious conversion
    Carlyle- dyspepsia-melancholia
    HL Mencken- "superrational atheist" was in reality severely anxious and superstitious, suffered some melancholic dyspepsia
    Joyce- tactile and olfactory hallucination, alcoholism
    Flaubert- extreme pessimism and severe anxiety, called himself afraid of life, pederast
    Jonathan Edwards- powerful religious swoons
    Oscar Wilde- mentally unstable, pederast
    Edgar Allan Poe- semimad lovesickness
    Nabokov, uncontrollable temper, auditory hallucinations, synesthesia
    Tennyson, intermittent madness
    Tasso, locked away in an insane asylum
    Pound, locked away in an insane asylum

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

um... he says 1 or 2 or 3 etc 'nice' specific sentences about DA but the overall message is trashing. like sure, he says it has the most flexible cognition, but there are paragraphs to paint the picture of DA being [prone to] crazy.

you could argue the prone to crazy aspect needs more sentences to convey the idea properly, but my point is what is written highlights the negative. i wasnt saying gulenko thinks DA is shit personally, rather that the writing is bad and so was arendee, but thats not why i think arendee being DA makes sense

e: besides that, i was not disparaging crazy - for the reason you gave ('mediocrity of average people' etc).

if none of this was clear: oops

would it help if I told you gulenko was married to EIE

this idea that every discussion needs to be relentlessly complimentary without respect to downsides always surprises me. its like you can't just cut that half out and have a meaningful discussion. accuracy would just get swallowed by euphemism and no one really benefits from that, it just escalates into infinite meaninglessness until we're all fawning over eachother. its like how every word for mentally retarded got abandoned because you can't actually preserve the meaning and be nice about it at the same time. even if you could make concepts nicer and nicer eventually it would be a race to the nicest possible way to say anything and we'd end up in the idiocracy where no one actually knows anything. what was more nice becomes baseline and then the bottom is cut out, without a bottom baseline is considered the new bottom, and a nicer way to say things is considered a necessary improvement in order to not be rude. eventually words lose all meaning because everyone is so afraid of being perceived as rude. imagine if Jung made trying not to offend anyone his primary concern in writing psychological types. the idea that it is possible is naive beyond belief and inherently unpsychological because part of his entire premise is what one person understands as a compliment another person necessarily takes as an insult. its the entire basis of conflict relations in socionics. by thinking they're being nice they're harming people who perceive it differently. at some point you have to be willing to simply say what's what, and not be concerned whether someone thinks you're "trashing" someone. does anyone really think gulenko was interested in trashing anything? i wouldnt devote my life to promoting mutual understanding between people just to slip a couple unecessary digs in at people, but I don't know, maybe that's gulenko's angle in all of this

people say the same thing about strat and jung and its like that entire endeavor of rooting out bias from that angle just seems really pointless. its like ferreting out where their true loyalties lie make it seem like insight into their words, but it presumes at the onset the bias lies in them and not in our evaluation. it sets oneself up as the ultimate judge and at that point its like why bother with socionics at all since we already know where everyone stands
    Last edited by Bertrand; 09-03-2018 at 07:35 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    every type that isn't a delta is just a traumatized delta, to some extent, from their point of view as far as I can tell. I think Arendee is a EIE and I sympathize greatly with that testimony youtube. the "anything I don't understand is illness" thing I think is misguided Si valuing. I think its a manifestation of "wing clipping." its a form of "compassion" that functions to master (i.e.: remake in its own image) the environment in a pernicious sense. there's a kind of primitive interception of the budding opportunity by way of de-legitimizing it at the root as some kind of incontrovertible defect or fruit from a poisoned tree so to speak. there's neither dogma or imagination to it, its always recourse to some pre-reflective "down-to-earth" conception of what should be the case. in this case "down to earth" is not common sense so much as it is an atrophied to the point of non existence view of man's spiritual capacity. I tend to think the reason Ne becomes valued in the turning of the socion is because these types are actually the least imaginative and its a kind of failsafe to try and kick start the process. in other words, Ne valuing is a symptom of spiritual exhaustion. when you consider all the wierd outside appropriations delta NFs try to bring in to revitalize their stagnant culture, it reads like a last ditch effort to infuse some kind of spirituality into already dead wood. if the dead wood could speak it would hate Arendee because he's still got some life left in him, and labeling it pathological is just a way to normalize (for them and theirs) the lack of said life. a way to come to terms with reality "as it is" by rationalizing the present lack of life as normal and therefore all anyone has a right to aspire to and be labelled "sane." these kinds of interventions would be appropriate if directed at a delta NF since it would be hyper aggressive for them, but not every NF is delta, so it once again becomes a harm causing projection to assume a person is just another unhealthy delta and not something else entirely. its this kind of misguided care that ultimately snuffs the fire out of everything in a haze of medicalization and institutionalization of anyone who doesn't conform to the comfortable range of expectation. deltas prefer their NFs peddle harmless snake oil like ear candles and they look on with a kind of bemused condescension, knowing its all harmless trifles. but as soon as anything becomes capable of actually changing anything it gets clamped down on hard as a threat to their peaceful status quo. its the difference between having childlike NFs and an actual Joan of Arc figure. they'd probably call her a traumatized delta too, because that's just what they label anything sufficiently challenging
    This interests me because I have noticed more than once a tendency for a Beta-ish spiritual leader / guru / seer or the like to create a body of work, for an organization to be founded to support or further it, and for that organization to shift to a largely Delta makeup and viewpoint. I haven’t viewed this entirely pejoratively, although it’s been personally challenging because I have found barriers to accessing current and experiential aspects of those teachings. I have simply thought of it as who is working from personal Ni-driven visions versus who wants to organize around that to advocate for some idealized society.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um... he says 1 or 2 or 3 etc 'nice' specific sentences about DA but the overall message is trashing. like sure, he says it has the most flexible cognition, but there are paragraphs to paint the picture of DA being [prone to] crazy.

you could argue the prone to crazy aspect needs more sentences to convey the idea properly, but my point is what is written highlights the negative. i wasnt saying gulenko thinks DA is shit personally, rather that the writing is bad and so was arendee, but thats not why i think arendee being DA makes sense

e: besides that, i was not disparaging crazy - for the reason you gave ('mediocrity of average people' etc).

if none of this was clear: oops
    I never felt trashed by Gulenko’s DA description because it helps me clarify and accept some specific problems of mine. One is that although I am not a T type I am quite intellectual, and it has been difficult to find where my mentality is supposed to fit given how intellectually mediocre and conformist and petty many of the accepted arenas are, meaning I ultimately rejected them on the basis that they gradually wanted me to forfeit my independent thinking for a pale replacement. (I love learning and am overall grateful for the education I’ve received, btw, despite these institutional shortcomings.)

Another is that I certainly have moved more than once toward a brainwashed state in a quest imo to stabilize my wild mind (by eliminating what parts of reality I focused on and how I interpreted reality). The truth is again, I gained something from doing that but the eventual personal cost was unbearably high.

The Gulenko material might have been more helpful to take in before I got tangled up rather than after, but ... still helps.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    Fucking badass. Someone ought to redo your avatar and add boxing gloves to it. Bertrand the fighting aardvark of the Socion. Lmao

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    There are no VI descriptions for specific types available. You need to learn yourself how to recognize SLI. It also varies with people of different origin, and behaviour and tinder descriptions vary across different social circles. There are also no reliable face books of types as usually more than 50% are mistyped. You need to learn how to type and recognize people yourself based on real life experiences with many people. If you are unsure, you can just date every person on the dating website and based on your experiences single out the types you want. If you are Ne primary that should be no problem as you should be comfortable with interacting with many people.
    Anyway, the good example of SLI is young sylvester stallone. You need to look mostly at eyes but lips also say a lot.

The rest you can read in type descriptions.
    Lol he does the Delta P thing where one eyebrow is constantly stuck in up mode. I've seen it so much in IEE-Fi.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLIs are sensor and rational; they are capable of estimating stuff such as food and exercise very accurately, so they are unlikely to be overweight. This is specially true if they are young and/or female. They are likely to be well dressed, but without the overtones of Se-valuing quadras. Their taste will likely be a little more conservative. Actually, they are likely to be quite conservative overall (unless they are extremely narcissistic and showy). They are likely to have pets, since they are caregivers.

As for activities, they can be anywhere. Remember that SLIs lack Ne and, unless they are very ambitious, they are unlikely to find a job far away from what they know. A friend of mine lives and works inside a 5 km radius around we grew up. Another SLI friend used to work in a factory that was across the street. I know a couple who work at the front desk of a mail company. Another prepares drinks on a local coffee shop. Another does nail and hair work at a local bauty shop.

They are, literally, everywhere. Just pay attention to people.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My father is probably creative sub SLI.
    Some qualities

-enjoys nature immensely and takes out selected people to enjoy with him
    -likes to paint, draw caricatures, sculpture. Came up his own way of doing animal statues (for example)
    -does not like complex logic but is able to conduct himself in those situations incl. work
    -watches sports and is able to put himself in athlete's body. Analyzes movements. Is not very competetive, though. Likes to watch boxing.
    -does not like think about the past but entertains naive futuristic dreams. Past is not in the comfort zone.
    -has some opionions regarding matters that are important to him.
    -does not want to take part in parties.
    -is driven by his own interest and hobbies
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could try doing your version of a description of an SLI, the kind you are into, in the what I'm looking for box. THat will bring them to you so you don't have to work as hard. I have found that works. I could say a lot about this question but it would all be characteristic of the types that I like which are e6 H. All I can say is when you mistype you eventually know while chatting to them, for example if you say something vague and careless/inaccurate it might piss off an ISTJ or you might get a harsh reaction from an ESTP whereas you will not generally get any sharp reactions, that I have found, from an ISTP.

They write to the point, some like they are jogging while talking that kind of thing, but again it's not all.

They are formal nice to meet you that kind of thing.

They might have what they are looking for as someone who can have a laugh but also knows when to be serious, good communicator, sweet, quirky, generally fun-loving, adventurous, spontaneous.

If you think they are a dual but then they say they are into writing, it's not 100%, but it's often an EII, who can appear similar, do a trade, be practical etc.

If they are smiling and like hendrix, neil young, etc etc. it's not always but often a SEI.

THey screw up their face/grimace as a smile, or just look serious.

it's hard I have mistyped for almost every other type.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaine View Post

If you think they are a dual but then they say they are into writing, it's not 100%, but it's often an EII, who can appear similar, do a trade, be practical etc.

If they are smiling and like hendrix, neil young, etc etc. it's not always but often a SEI.
    I really hope you are not typing people based off of such trivial and non-type related things such as these.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    I really hope you are not typing people based off of such trivial and non-type related things such as these.
    She typed me SEI because she said i "sigh" a lot, which is bizarre and I don't even sigh lol. It's quite trivial stuff, I agree.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why would u bother with a dating site.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Because then you can get closer to what you want.

Yesterday I was in the grocery store and an ESI said they liked the cut of my leather jacket. Nice, eh? Except the ESI was a male.

Random wandering around to try to make a connection isn't working for me.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because then you can get closer to what you want.

Yesterday I was in the grocery store and an ESI said they liked the cut of my leather jacket. Nice, eh? Except the ESI was a male.

Random wandering around to try to make a connection isn't working for me.
    I was standing in front of my hotel yesterday morni g having a smoke and a freaking hawt guy and some chick was passing by on th other side of street and buddy saw me checkin him out and he bent down to grab something in his bag giving full view of his ass in these tight tight jeans and I broke character and whistled woo woo at him haha!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was standing in front of my hotel yesterday morni g having a smoke and a freaking hawt guy and some chick was passing by on th other side of street and buddy saw me checkin him out and he bent down to grab something in his bag giving full view of his ass in these tight tight jeans and I broke character and whistled woo woo at him haha!
    What you inferred might not be what he implied.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you inferred might not be what he implied.
    Lol, nope. He knew he was a nice piece of ass no doubts there.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    She typed me SEI because she said i "sigh" a lot, which is bizarre and I don't even sigh lol. It's quite trivial stuff, I agree.

Delilah that's not true, I said I was hesitant to type you but there were simlarities to my friend who was ESE. You asked me some questions about why and the functions and I said that I'm I am honest I can hear Fe in some of the expressions you use. I tried my best to show you that I was not being presumtuous or rude but it has obviously backfired. My intentions were to be helpful but clearly the information I offered you was not. I will refrain in future.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have a young child it's hard to get out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast