Thread: Subtype me (niffer)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Based on both these subtype styles (that and Gulenko’s) I do think I fit the Se subtype a lot more when I’m doing well in life, healthy etc., now that I’m reading through them again. Some points of these descriptions seemed very odd though. For instance: “This is a person of action and not reflection.” <— This was a part of the Ti subtype description but not the Se one. Why? Other parts also made it seem unclear as to why inert/contact would exert such an influence on the personality too.

I’m pretty interested in theory and meta or philosophical thought. I spend a lot of time on pondering and daydreaming, fantasizing etc. But according to these subtype descriptions, it makes it more like Se subtype, when that goes against theory. The Ti subtype should be the more theory-oriented, NT-like one.
    If neither of those portraits really clicks, then it's fair to disregard them. In my experience, inert SLE is often smiling and trying to charm his conversation partner, while contact SLE is more serious and seemingly practical. Inert subtype is also much more "catlike" in movements

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ahh, nix what I said earlier about the thing I related to SLE-Ti more with because I was wrong, it was a part of the SLE-Se description posted (and I think written) by silke:

Has sharp sharp mood swings and 'fallouts' (characteristic of all Pe-EPs). Can all of a sudden become angry, flare up, become very suspicious and negativistic. Generally, these flare-ups are less frequent with Se-SLEs than with Ti-SLEs, but they are much more intense and disturbing. It's like the Se-SLE holds his Ti in reserve for a while, then it suddenly it bursts out of him in a tirade.” ... I don’t really see how this is related to “holding in Ti” though... you’d think “holding in” would be a more introverted behaviour ... but ok.

From
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post745529 #59.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nefnaf View Post
    If neither of those portraits really clicks, then it's fair to disregard them. In my experience, inert SLE is often smiling and trying to charm his conversation partner, while contact SLE is more serious and seemingly practical. Inert subtype is also much more "catlike" in movements
    Alright, well it’s safe to say IMO that I match all the descriptions of SLE-Se more when a healthy individual at least. The reasoning behind these descriptions is still non-obvious for much of them to me though, so I’m reluctant to subscribe for that reason still.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Having met me irl what subtype am I @HERO

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having met me irl what subtype am I @HERO
    I don't have a strong opinion. I like SLE-Ti. Maybe ESTp-XXTj or ESTp-ISFj. If you think SLE-Se makes more sense for you, then that might be right, though.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HERO View Post
    I don't have a strong opinion. I like SLE-Ti. Maybe ESTp-XXTj or ESTp-ISFj. If you think SLE-Se makes more sense for you, then that might be right, though.
    w h y

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

w h y
    I'm not sure. I asked the Tarot cards and I got two different cards (both Pentacles/Disks) which represent the XXTj types. And then regarding the 16 court cards, for your subtype I got the Queen of Wands (ISFj).

Yet not taking that into consideration, at least to me, you don't seem like a stereotypical Beta Extravert with an extraverted subtype (e.g. Se-ESTp's like Courtney Love and Brody Dalle). I don't think I know many SLE's in real life, so I could be wrong. I think people can seem more extraverted online than in real life. I don't really like subtypes too much (they're way more subjective than just the basic 16 personality types). I'm not convinced that the system of just two subtypes can always be combined with DCNH in a straightforward way. Ultimately it's up to you what subtype you prefer; I'm not an expert at all.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol those stereotypical Se-ESTPs are literal rockstars too so it’s not like there are too many people at their level either

pretty easy to fall short of matching with the stereotype there

@HERO btw what would you type the card Justice? That’s one I’ve felt an affinity towards before.

Justice is ruled by Libra and the card number is 11. The figure of Justice sits in her chair, cloaked in red and holding a sword in her right hand and scales in her left. She wears a crown with a small square on it representing well-ordered thoughts. Notice the clasp holding the cloak together. The square is the law protecting the circle and the eternal state of oneness within us all. The sword is double-edged, cutting both ways, signifying impartiality. It is point-up, signifying victory. The sword in her right hand demonstrates the logical, well-ordered mindset necessary to dispense fair justice. The scales are in her left, intuitive hand, showing that logic must be balanced by the intuition. A little white shoe pops out from beneath her cloak, reminding us of the spiritual consequences of our actions. The purple cloth draped behind her signifies compassion and the grey pillars represent the constraints of the physical world.
    Put simply, the Justice card represents justice, fairness, truth and the law. As an outcome, the Justice card indicates that the fairest decision will be made. You are being called to account for your actions and be judged accordingly. Notice that Justice’s scales are balanced, thus its appearance indicates that events have worked out as they were meant to work out and that what is happening to you comes from the decisions you have made and the actions you have taken in the past. You have what you deserve. Justice represents a conscious awareness that your decisions and actions have long-term consequences and your present and future circumstances are most likely a result of these decisions and actions. At the same time, Justice shows that your actions in the future can be changed by a lesson learned in the present situation. You cannot become honest without extending that honesty to yourself and others. Justice reflects the search for truth. You need to know and speak the truth and perceive it in the words and deeds of others. Be fair and just with all and you will soon be able to detect dishonesty in yourself and others. Learn the rules that govern what you are involved with. This is a time to remain objective and to base your judgement on fact and not on heresay.
    Last edited by niffer; 06-05-2018 at 06:59 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

what would you type the card Justice?
    justice relates to Ti
    being a card changes nothing

P.S.
    It's funny to see how the conformism leads people to do not notice the evident, that your type is not even close to SLE. What you understood yourself previously when typed yourself to NF.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that the Justice card is primarily Ti. Regarding sociotypes for the Justice card, I'd say LSI, LII, and LSE.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    justice relates to Ti
    being a card changes nothing

P.S.
    It's funny to see how the conformism leads people to do not notice the evident, that your type is not even close to SLE. What you understood yourself previously when typed yourself to NF.
    Regardless of your intentions, I’ll just take this as a huge compliment from you saying I’m super self-dualized lmao.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Lol those stereotypical Se-ESTPs are literal rockstars too so it’s not like there are too many people at their level either

pretty easy to fall short of matching with the stereotype there
    I agree with @HERO here. I've known SLE-Se girls IRL and while they are not rockstars, they are really obviously extraverted, they have a very open look about them and are higher in and more consistent in displaying emotionality (Fe), and if I'm to analyze the emotional expressions for SLE-Ti, I'd say SLE-Ti instead has bursts of the emotionality and they do look more serious by default and less open. With SLE-Se, I can almost type the girls Fe bases (but I don't actually mistake them for Fe base for long, it's just almost like that sometimes). So I do think @nefnaf's summarization of SLE-Se vs SLE-Ti is good too, fits the experiences I've had with various SLEs. I would say both subtypes are practical though lol

Has sharp sharp mood swings and 'fallouts' (characteristic of all Pe-EPs). Can all of a sudden become angry, flare up, become very suspicious and negativistic. Generally, these flare-ups are less frequent with Se-SLEs than with Ti-SLEs, but they are much more intense and disturbing. It's like the Se-SLE holds his Ti in reserve for a while, then it suddenly it bursts out of him in a tirade.” ... I don’t really see how this is related to “holding in Ti” though... you’d think “holding in” would be a more introverted behaviour ... but ok.
    I think the Ti is just the judgment part for the anger? What bursts out isn't Ti per se, just the judgment they make then will be executed via the anger and whatnot. That's how I interpret it anyway. BTW I never had the luck (?) to experience these flare-ups with any SLE-Se yet. So it really is just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    No conformism in my typing her SLE. The only other types I ever considered are still ST types, there is no way she's got the perceptions of an NF You may be mistaking her Fe HA for that.

PS: I didn't forget the previous topic with you, I'll finally have more time for the forum sometime later this week.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Myst I am by default more stoic and only open and social in bursts like you described. However, as I mentioned earlier in the thread I feel like I match the Meged and Gulenko Se descriptions a lot more over their Ti ones, and I know some other SLEs who are like this as well (default more stoic with burst of openness but otherwise fitting the Se descriptions more).

By contrast I don’t think I’ve matched up well with the Ti sub descriptions since 2016 or early 2017 when I was undergoing a lot more pressure and pissy and grumpy more of the time. I don’t think that’s my default when not under pressure though, aka most of the time (hopefully).

I’m open to the idea of these socionist-written descriptions being inaccurate in the first place too though of course. I’m interested in digging deeper to find out how the real differences really work, but since everybody just uses these accepted subtyping methods already it feels futile to try to discuss it.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI

Se subtype

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

sigh

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Myst I am by default more stoic and only open and social in bursts like you described. However, as I mentioned earlier in the thread I feel like I match the Meged and Gulenko Se descriptions a lot more over their Ti ones, and I know some other SLEs who are like this as well (default more stoic with burst of openness but otherwise fitting the Se descriptions more).

By contrast I don’t think I’ve matched up well with the Ti sub descriptions since 2016 or early 2017 when I was undergoing a lot more pressure and pissy and grumpy more of the time. I don’t think that’s my default when not under pressure though, aka most of the time (hopefully).

I’m open to the idea of these socionist-written descriptions being inaccurate in the first place too though of course. I’m interested in digging deeper to find out how the real differences really work, but since everybody just uses these accepted subtyping methods already it feels futile to try to discuss it.
    OK, I don't know what you feel matches you more in Se descriptions (might've missed the post if you elaborated on it), I just think you are way more into analyzing with Ti than the SLE-Se's I've known and your brand of Fe matches up with that. I'm not following the descriptions word by word or anything like that, just what makes sense in terms of IE definitions and trends for manifesting those IEs. The rest is superfluous detail to me that's not even specific to type.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE women are a bit more difficult than men (from a typing pov). Did you post a video? The SLE-Se woman I know is more flashy than you but it may depend on culture.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    ESI

Se subtype
    Esi se women and sle women share some similarities ime.

But ExTx vs IxFx interaction style should be easy to identify in ones self.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    OK, I don't know what you feel matches you more in Se descriptions (might've missed the post if you elaborated on it), I just think you are way more into analyzing with Ti than the SLE-Se's I've known and your brand of Fe matches up with that. I'm not following the descriptions word by word or anything like that, just what makes sense in terms of IE definitions and trends for manifesting those IEs. The rest is superfluous detail to me that's not even specific to type.
    Yeah that’s what I mean. Just going by IEs it’s ambiguous and I do spend a lot more time on Ti and Ni stuff than even the average SLE-Ti I would imagine, but based on the descriptions word for word I match the Se ones a lot more anyway. There must be some error in all of this but idk where it is.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@FDG I would PM you pics/gifs or video chat with you if you wanted sometime lol but I’m not gonna post a video. Several members have seen me on video (chat) or have met me irl.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm starting to think that Se-ESTp could be the right subtype. Yet I'm still thinking a Gamma Rational subtype for you, in this case ESTp-ENTj. Yet that might conflict with your DCNH subtype. The cards didn't seem to have anything to say against your being Se-ESTp and Harmonizing; yet what do you think of (DCNH) Dominant subtype descriptions (especially with a bit more of an emphasis on Te)?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@HERO not to put you on the spot but could you give a quick/brief descriptive summary of your impressions of me so far from our meetings irl and (or vs) on here (can be like one sentence ) besides “yea u could be SLE” lol, I haven’t heard it yet actually. It’d be helpful here.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beneficiary that looks like dual.

I can kind of see that happening in short periods....
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm starting to think that Se-ESTp could be the right subtype. Yet I'm still thinking a Gamma Rational subtype for you, in this case ESTp-ENTj. Yet that might conflict with your DCNH subtype. The cards didn't seem to have anything to say against your being Se-ESTp and Harmonizing; yet what do you think of (DCNH) Dominant subtype descriptions (especially with a bit more of an emphasis on Te)?
    Lol @kopyk and couple of others have suggested LIE for me before too. Idk how I feel about whole sub-sociotype subtypes though haven’t seen anyone use them until now

The dominant subtype would fit the second most for me out of all the SLE DNCH subtypes probably, followed by normalizing. I definitely qualitatively fit the harmonizing one the most word for word though.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Beneficiary that looks like dual.

I can kind of see that happening in short periods....
    Wot

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is like look some one needs bit help.... OK... you need even more... oh crap you turned out to be my beneficary.

Like EIE who had million things in his mind and all of it turned out to be unstructured constantly flowing at me waiting for systemization and now kitchen is a mess. I already did annual cleaning last month.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Regardless of your intentions, I’ll just take this as a huge compliment from you saying I’m super self-dualized lmao.
    My intention is to help others to understand the truth.
    That "dualization" is your selfperception and mb the intention, tries for personal improvement. But if you'll need the relations, it will be better for you to choose SLE, not IEI.
    More of the communication with people typed by you should to show you your real type by IR effects. Duals/semiduals give you more of what you want and need, you'll feel it. Identity are easy but boring, do not inspire so good.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fi.subtype..

You will suffer from.inner feelings for the rest of your life. Good luck

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I you are in fact Harmonizing, what more is there to say?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@HERO not to put you on the spot but could you give a quick/brief descriptive summary of your impressions of me so far from our meetings irl and (or vs) on here (can be like one sentence ) besides “yea u could be SLE” lol, I haven’t heard it yet actually. It’d be helpful here.
    I’ll try, although I’m not really good at describing people. Maybe that’s one of the reasons I’m a mediocre writer. My mother sometimes draws her own accurate conclusions about people by looking at one or more pictures of them.

You seem pleasant, you use current slang expressions (which I’m not always familiar with), yet you also have a pretty good vocabulary (you’re probably more articulate than I am). There are at least a couple things about you that seem like they could be SLE and Fi-PoLR, I guess. You don’t seem like someone who likes to delve too deeply into the roots of complex psychological and/or social issues. [Then again, I could be wrong about this. I think you’re more interested in what you (and/or others) can actually do in the world as it is, in a realistic and practical way or something.] I think you’re better at making small talk than I am… and you also say certain things out loud that wouldn’t be typical of most types as a general rule (e.g. ESE, EIE, etc.), yet make sense for SLE. Yet you’re also quite open-minded and tolerant, yet not always punctual; and perhaps you sometimes make judgements about people based on surface/superficial clues and tells (surely everyone does that to a certain degree, yet it seems more Se.) You seem quite stable politically and otherwise, so a static type like SLE makes sense.
    Last edited by HERO; 06-06-2018 at 06:08 AM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There are at least a couple things about you that seem like they could be SLE and Fi-PoLR, I guess.
    you also say certain things out loud that wouldn’t be typical of most types as a general rule (e.g. ESE, EIE, etc.), yet make sense for SLE. Yet you’re also quite open-minded and tolerant, yet not always punctual

Was it when there were huge groups of black guys and chads in front of us and I told you to look??

Thanks!! I think your description is good!! Lol. And I promise I’ll be on time next time :x Thanks for waiting for me!!! (HERO probably waited over an hour for me in total ) Considering he doesn’t even like pussy this makes him a true HERO!
    Last edited by niffer; 06-06-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm not a @HERO, but understand the difference between SLE and IEI types unlike the local noobs

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Out of curiosity, since you’ve mentioned having two SLE brothers of different subtypes, could you go into some detail about them? Am I more similar to the SLE-Se one there too, because I think I had remembered you comparing me to the other one more before as initial reasoning to being previously considered the Ti subtype by you before @Raver . If I’m not mistaken, that is.
    The Se-SLE one is very outgoing and charismatic. The Ti-SLE is much more conscientious and goal oriented than the Se-SLE. The Ti-SLE is also outgoing and charismatic as well, but not to the same extent that the Se-SLE is. I find the Ti-SLE is often more callous than the Se-SLE one generally speaking. The Se-SLE tends to be more emotional and boisterous as well. On the surface, there is a lot of crossover and similarities, but the differences are notable nonetheless. If I was forced to choose, I'd say you would resemble the Se-SLE more than the Ti-SLE. However, you do share traits from both and overall I think you're kind of different from both of them too for non-Socionics reasons.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    The Se-SLE one is very outgoing and charismatic. The Ti-SLE is much more conscientious and goal oriented than the Se-SLE. The Ti-SLE is also outgoing and charismatic as well, but not to the same extent that the Se-SLE is. I find the Ti-SLE is often more callous than the Se-SLE one generally speaking. The Se-SLE tends to be more emotional and boisterous as well. On the surface, there is a lot of crossover and similarities, but the differences are notable nonetheless. If I was forced to choose, I'd say you would resemble the Se-SLE more than the Ti-SLE. However, you do share traits from both and overall I think you're kind of different from both of them too for non-Socionics reasons.
    Ok lol

I was obviously curious because of what you’d mentioned SLE-Se’s occupation was before lol.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE ftw Fi subtype

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yeah that’s what I mean. Just going by IEs it’s ambiguous and I do spend a lot more time on Ti and Ni stuff than even the average SLE-Ti I would imagine, but based on the descriptions word for word I match the Se ones a lot more anyway. There must be some error in all of this but idk where it is.
    It doesn't seem ambiguous to me going by IEs (not sure I was following you there but nvm), I'm curious what main points from the Se ones fit you that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I think SLE-Ti are still pretty boisterous in bursts and that's what seems to fit niffer IMO But I think I already stated this. Not sure if I can add anything else atm.

Oh one thing: yeah the goal orientedness also fits.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Myst a lot of people seem to have been thinking gamma SF could work for me. I don’t think it’s for no reason.

I’ll go through the descriptions and highlight what I feel works for me in a bit so you can look.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    It doesn't seem ambiguous to me going by IEs (not sure I was following you there but nvm), I'm curious what main points from the Se ones fit you that much?

I think SLE-Ti are still pretty boisterous in bursts and that's what seems to fit niffer IMO But I think I already stated this. Not sure if I can add anything else atm.

Oh one thing: yeah the goal orientedness also fits.
    Yeah, they are. Overall, I think niffer is Se-SLE, but I wouldn't completely rule out Ti-SLE as a possibility mind you.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The harmonizing Marshall subtype (SLE), of course, is inferior to the other subtypes by the manifestation of the power sensorics and differs from them in the direction of greater sensitivity. But this subtype of SLE surpasses them by their intellectual abilities and the ability to solve practical problems in a combinatorial way instead of direct pressure.

source

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nefnaf View Post
    If neither of those portraits really clicks, then it's fair to disregard them. In my experience, inert SLE is often smiling and trying to charm his conversation partner, while contact SLE is more serious and seemingly practical.
    Generally true. Ti-subtype seems to have this practical less of head-in-the-clouds feel, though this would seem counter-intuitive but I think this is due to them being "contact" sub thus they are more present in any given situation, which gives Ti-sub more of a realist no-nonsense presence.

Se-subs can almost resemble a Fe-EIE at times, and become randomly romantic an elevated due to extra emphasis on Fe HA. The few male ones I've met are quite outgoing and sociable and do like to pose themselves as charmers.

Ahh, nix what I said earlier about the thing I related to SLE-Ti more with because I was wrong, it was a part of the SLE-Se description posted (and I think written) by silke:

From
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post745529 #59.
    Enneagram reactive triad could also give that feel. But with socionics subtypes these flare-ups really happen once every blue moon on the average. The holding in refers to them holding in insisting on their judgement and personal opinions (Ti) which happens in favor of extraverted functions Se-Fe i.e. they are basically go-with-the-flow, irrationality personified refraining from judgement until something subconscious hits them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast