Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rate each type (with subtypes) according to your experience

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the most stupid thread I have read here.
    I posted my sociotype so you can argue with it if you disagree.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTomatoe View Post
    This is the most stupid thread I have read here.
    You have clearly not read enough then. (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-taking-a-shit)
    But I guess this one would be higher up since it's as serious as it can be.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you're rating the people that you have met so far, and generalized it. Not that you're rating a "type".

Which is pretty much what typology is in a nutshell.

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    You have clearly not read enough then. (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-taking-a-shit)
    But I guess this one would be higher up since it's as serious as it can be.
    Well, at least it has some comedic value to it
    I posted my sociotype so you can argue with it if you disagree.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Everyone I like here:

Most people here:

The rest here:

That was easy.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Everyone I like here:

Most people here:

The rest here:

That was easy.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aww you're being way too unfair to ESE-Si.

God I realize they are annoying housewife neurotic little shits but without them humanity would have starved a long time ago.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think it's funny how ESE/ESFJs get so little appreciation on typology forums, but irl they are some of the most popular and well-loved people you see around

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    I think it's funny how ESE/ESFJs get so little appreciation on typology forums, but irl they are some of the most popular and well-loved people you see around
    Easier to make fun of a type that is one of the least likely to see it and defend themselves.

My sister can see herself in some of the general descriptions of ESE but I don't think she would see herself in most of the personal accounts given by others since it is often about their own moms. She doesn't even want kids last I heard. She did teach her dogs proper behavior though. They don't jump, lick or bite people. They know how to wait. Very different from my EII sister's dogs who are the opposite and run right over her.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    @Luminous Lynx
    To mention somebody else in a response, you have to use the mention command which is available in "Go Advanced". Or you can just type out the formula, which you will see once clicking the command in advanced.
    you can just do "@"+their name too

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgoo View Post
    you can just do "@"+their name too
    That's what he did, though, and it didn't work. I've also tried that, and it didn't work. Let me try it again. @bgoo

EDIT: Oh, it works I guess. Can only the person who wrote the reply click on the hyperlink that results from mentioning somebody?
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Easier to make fun of a type that is one of the least likely to see it and defend themselves.
    This is probably true
    My sister can see herself in some of the general descriptions of ESE but I don't think she would see herself in most of the personal accounts given by others since it is often about their own moms. She doesn't even want kids last I heard. She did teach her dogs proper behavior though. They don't jump, lick or bite people. They know how to wait. Very different from my EII sister's dogs who are the opposite and run right over her.
    Aww, this makes sense. The ESEs I've known are like these powerhouses of Fe, Se/Si, and even some Ne. Just surprisingly entertaining, energetic, and open-minded people. Usually they keep lots of nerdy fantasy interests. "Boring" or "rigid" are far from the first words I think of to describe them, even though that's often how the Myers Briggs people describe them.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    That's what he did, though, and it didn't work. I've also tried that, and it didn't work. Let me try it again. @bgoo

EDIT: Oh, it works I guess. Can only the person who wrote the reply click on the hyperlink that results from mentioning somebody?
    (@farDraft

test

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ the open parenthesis without a space before the @ broke the forum picking it up as a mention (we're talking about them mentioning Hag, right?)
    @FarDraft
    Can only the person who wrote the reply click on the hyperlink that results from mentioning somebody?
    I've been up all day reading reddit, brain is fried, not sure what you're asking here.

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgoo View Post
    ^ the open parenthesis without a space before the @ broke the forum picking it up as a mention (we're talking about them mentioning Hag, right?)
    @FarDraft

I've been up all day reading reddit, brain is fried, not sure what you're asking here.
    Yep, that was what I was asking. That was my initial thought, too, but I couldn't remember exactly why it didn't work for me before, and I assumed that it would have been too much of a coincidence that I tried to mention somebody right after another character as well. I guess not.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12