Thread: Video Questionnaire

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Well some things I agree with her on and some I don't. Like with most people.
    I also think she's really funny.
    mhm, defo an Fe valuing type

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    mhm, defo an Fe valuing type
    How so?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi valuing types tend to be the kind of people who, "like people they agree with" or "agree with people who they like".
    Fe valuing types, in a weird way don't care about stuff like that, technically they could be in the presence, in this case watch someone, they don't agree with but still quite enjoy their company.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi valuing types tend to be the kind of people who, "like people they agree with" or "agree with people who they like".
    Fe valuing types, in a weird way don't care about stuff like that, technically they could be in the presence, in this case watch someone, they don't agree with but still quite enjoy their company.
    What if I'm both?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if I'm both?
    Hmm, tbh I should've asked more questions, but i'll explain...

You instantly said "she's really funny" as if that's the be all and end all despite disagreeing with her.
    Katie is "right wing", you're a trans-woman which stereotypically places you in the "left wing" however, you don't mind her.
    Fi types tend to like people who agree with their judgements.

basically, my conclusion was along those lines of, you not ruling people out because you disagree with them.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, tbh I should've asked more questions, but i'll explain...

You instantly said "she's really funny" as if that's the be all and end all despite disagreeing with her.
    Katie is "right wing", you're a trans-woman which stereotypically places you in the "left wing" however, you don't mind her.
    Fi types tend to like people who agree with their judgements.

basically, my conclusion was along those lines of, you not ruling people out because you disagree with them.
    Lol I'm not a left winger haha

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine being so offended at what I decide to do with my life. Pathetic really.

I'm not offended, I just see that you have some serious mental issues (not only to do with your gender if the other thread is any indication).
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-31-2019 at 05:02 PM. Reason: personal attack

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I'm not offended, I just see that you have some serious mental issues (not only to do with your gender if the other thread is any indication).
    Nice to know, but I really don't care about what you think and as such it shall be discarded. Have a nice day

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop being transphobic, towards a young person at that. Reported your post.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Stop being transphobic, towards a young person at that. Reported your post.
    What wrong with him stating his opinion?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anyway, a person is not what he/she likes in others. Especially regarding the emotional part. It actually points towards being emotional and appreciating non emotional people.

And Ni is intuition of time. If you do not like to look through trends of time and reflecting your life through it (like EIE would) I think Ni is not part of you and clearly devalued.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What wrong with him stating his opinion?
    What's wrong with open intolerance towards a marginalized & vulnerable group of people?

Any other amazingly genius questions or opinions you'd like to share?

It's not even really an opinion either, it's pure squeamish wimpiness. Not being "used to it" due to living in some goatfucking area of the world. Grow out of it for fuck's sake lol.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-31-2019 at 05:03 PM. Reason: personal attack

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's wrong with open intolerance towards a marginalized & vulnerable group of people?

It's not even really an opinion either, it's pure squeamish wimpiness. Not being "used to it" due to living in some goatfucking area of the world. Grow out of it for fuck's sake lol.
    Yeah, some religious people hide behind their disgusting values to trump over others. Self righteous and vain. That is how he comes across.

I have to say I'm starting to doubt that thehotelambush is LII. Most Alpha NTs I know are either atheist or don't feel strongly one way or another about religion. This is not the first time he tried to push his values, unprompted.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Yeah, some religious people hide behind their disgusting values to trump over others. Self righteous and vain. That is how he comes across.

I have to say I'm starting to doubt that thehotelambush is LII. Most Alpha NTs I know are either atheist or don't feel strongly one way or another about religion. This is not the first time he tried to push his values, unprompted.
    Mb IEE

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But seriously, in any case, trans or queerphobia shouldn't be tolerated on public forums. It is the standard and it's a real disappointment to see that it isn't explicitly written in the site rules. If you value uniqueness and realize everyone has vulnerabilities too, to do so is antihumanistic and on a forum about personality theory it is moronic. Tfw thehotelambush tries to pretend he's mentally stable and normal in comparison to others lol.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah so I guess our site owner hasn't been on here for an entire quarter of a year, you can't really expect the highest quality out of this place. It's like licking the street floor in a back alley.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds it doesn't do any good to pretend that gender identity disorder is part of the natural, healthy variation of the human psyche - least of all to the person himself. I see socionics as a tool for self-understanding and self-improvement, but it requires you to look at yourself clearly and honestly. GID (not to mention the fact that he now types as ILE) suggests that he has issues with doing that.

I now identify as an EIE

If someone can reject their gender, why not their type which is much less obvious?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds it doesn't do any good to pretend that gender identity disorder is part of the natural, healthy variation of the human psyche - least of all to the person himself. I see socionics as a tool for self-understanding and self-improvement, but it requires you to look at yourself clearly and honestly. GID (not to mention the fact that he now types as ILE) suggests that he has issues with doing that.

I now identify as an EIE

If someone can reject their gender, why not their type which is much less obvious?
    How about you tell me about your views on homosexuality and shit all over our gay and bi members too so I can report even more of your posts.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbdsit doesn't do any good to pretend that gender identity disorder is part of the natural, healthy variation of the human psyche - least of all to the person himself.
    Really? Explain this then.

"Treatment for a person diagnosed with GID may include psychotherapy or to support the individual's preferred gender through hormone therapy, gender expression and role, or surgery."

It says nothing about being an ass and rejecting their expression as a viable way. You act as if you are speaking from a medical and scientific background. You don't. You can rationalise your behaviour however you want. It still lack decency, compassion, tolerance and humanity. You are not helping anyone. You are just being intentionally hurtful to someone because they don't share your backward values. Plain and simple.

I don't blame you though. That is the culture you were raised in. Muslim communities still lack basic understanding of human dignity. I know that too well since I'm ex-Muslim.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Really? Explain this then.

"Treatment for a person diagnosed with GID may include psychotherapy or to support the individual's preferred gender through hormone therapy, gender expression and role, or surgery."

It says nothing about being an ass and rejecting their expression as a viable way. You act as if you are speaking from a medical and scientific background. You don't. You can rationalise your behaviour however you want. It still lack decency, compassion, tolerance and humanity. You are not helping anyone. You are just being intentionally hurtful to someone because they don't share your backward values. Plain and simple.

I don't blame you though. That is the culture you were raised in. Muslim communities still lack basic understanding of human dignity. I know that too well since I'm ex-Muslim.
    Validating someone's delusions about themselves doesn't help anyone. Unfortunately the psychological establishment is now mostly run by people who have no problem with doing that, probably because they're so deluded themselves.

Funny how I'm the one who is "pushing his values" when you're the ones calling me backwards and reporting me for not sharing your values.

And, by the way, I was not raised as a Muslim, but the Muslim communities I've known have a far higher understanding of human dignity.

@sbbds How about I put you on ignore again?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Validating someone's delusions about themselves doesn't help anyone. Unfortunately the psychological establishment is now mostly run by people who have no problem with doing that, probably because they're so deluded themselves.

Funny how I'm the one who is "pushing his values" when you're the ones calling me backwards and reporting me for not sharing your values.

And, by the way, I was not raised as a Muslim, but the Muslim communities I've known have a far higher understanding of human dignity.

You are showing your delusion by thinking that is a threat to anyone except for yourself.

Go ahead and isolate yourself further and let your lovely values concentrate. I'll leave you alone to go beat your goat wife in peace.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-31-2019 at 05:05 PM. Reason: personal attack

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The difference is, the values you are pushing directly harm people.
    I also find it funny that you have a subtle jab at my type yet haven't stated your typing of me with a valid reason.
    Be my guest and keep making yourself look like an ass though.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, ok.

so what's the difference between intolerance and opinion? Do you have a problem with people who challenge your narrative?

just because you don't agree with an opinion it doesn't negate the fact it's an opinion...

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, ok.

so what's the difference between intolerance and opinion? Do you have a problem with people who challenge your narrative?

just because you don't agree with an opinion it doesn't negate the fact it's an opinion...
    An opinion is something that is formed above your brain stem. Need any more differences?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Danali Transgender teens have very high rates of suicide. Google is there for you when you're ready to end your ignorance.

Intolerance towards marginalized groups is directly harmful, not just towards the groups themselves but towards everyone because it makes us less accepting towards weaknesses or differences as a whole. Queen Tiger already spelled it out for you above, for you "non Fi polr" people...

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, ok.

It becomes intolerance when it causes harm to other people.
    Not difficult to understand.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LETS TALK ABOUT IT!

I will never understand the logic of people ... (@sbbds in this instance) who in essence say "because your opinion isn't my opinion it's wrong."

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LETS TALK ABOUT IT!

I will never understand the logic of people ... (@sbbds in this instance) who in essence say "because your opinion isn't my opinion it's wrong."
    No one is saying that
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LETS TALK ABOUT IT!

Do you not understand "very high rates of suicide"?

My opinion is also the opinion of developed nations that are known to have excellent social welfare and quality of life but idk just saying.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Danali View Post
    who in essence say "because your opinion isn't my opinion it's wrong."
    If you're seeing this, maybe you're the one having delusions?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi ignoring at its finest and classiest.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LETS TALK ABOUT IT!

I'm afraid there's no point in talking about it, at least not with her. Watch as she becomes even louder and nastier the more I ignore her.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm afraid there's no point in talking about it, at least not with her. Watch as she becomes even louder and nastier the more I ignore her.
    And how predictable, watch as it tries to villify the opponent to give them less credibility. Top notch entertainment coming from our forum jester right here

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, she did provide a rationale, a set of reasons for her opinion, based on the FACT that there is a very high suicide rate among Transgender teens, due in part to rejection, bullying, harassment and feeling as if they don't belong/are unwanted. Of course, in light of this, people still have the right to "not care" or be moved by that FACT, but her stance is not irrational.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard to learn to be civilized when you have your entire penis 1cm deep in a goat's anus. I feel bad for you, truly, @thehotelambush .
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-31-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: personal attack

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard to learn to be civilized when you have your entire penis 1cm deep in a goat's anus.
    1cm? Best not over-exaggerate LOL.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-31-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: personal attack

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Danali Transgender teens have very high rates of suicide. Google is there for you when you're ready to end your ignorance.

Intolerance towards marginalized groups is directly harmful, not just towards the groups themselves but towards everyone because it makes us less accepting towards weaknesses or differences as a whole. Queen Tiger already spelled it out for you above, for you "non Fi polr" people...
    I'm unashamedly going to be that person and question everything about your type... you're demonstrating very fi-te behaviour, but that is neither here nor there.

Intolerance, as you put it, and opinions are one and the same. Opinions can be either "intolerant" e.g. I don't like talking to gay people because I think they're bad and their lifestyle is wrong." that is an intolerant opinion because 1.) its a judgment 2.) they're demonising someone who disagrees with them... a bit like what you're doing now.

It becomes intolerance when it causes harm to other people.
    Not difficult to understand.
    So you're saying all opinions are harmful?

Serious question, would your opinion change if you found out he was Muslim?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're saying all opinions are harmful?

Serious question, would your opinion change if you found out he was Muslim?
    I already knew he was a Muslim at some point, so no.
    Stop twisting my words

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's still beastiality and rape even if it doesn't ever feel anything FYI. At least in most of the rest of the world where these things are regarded uncouth...
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-31-2019 at 05:08 PM. Reason: personal attack

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast