Thread: Can You Help Type Me (VIDEO)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can You Help Type Me (VIDEO)

Hey guys, I finally got around to making that typing video at @Sol 's request. It cut off at 20:50; but I think that it has sufficient material to look over. Well, I hope this can get me typed firmly.

https://youtu.be/oICWgt_VMas

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem IEI
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

N. more possibly I, P

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you might be black.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@rat200Turbo Unfortunate side effect of my DNA I guess. And my father is Hispanic and Caucasian. So I think it balances itself out.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    You seem IEI
    I have had friends tell me that they believe I am Fe-Creative, wondering if you could give me a quick summary of why you think so. It's fine if you can't, but any help would be useful.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    N. more possibly I, P
    If it means anything, on your IR test, my top 4 types were ILE, IEI, LSI, SEI. I found the Fe Polr types boring, but generally cool people. The Eii's seem fragile.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewAge View Post
    If it means anything, on your IR test, my top 4 types were ILE, IEI, LSI, SEI.
    There was other recommended format of results.
    Think about IEI. It fits to all 4 types and my assumption about dichotomies.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If then IEI If then ESI.

I think IEI
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@rat200Turbo Unfortunate side effect of my DNA I guess. And my father is Hispanic and Caucasian. So I think it balances itself out.
    just joking with you

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rat200Turbo View Post
    just joking with you
    I know. No offense taken

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah... alright. Lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    You are so adorable
    Thank you very much. I do try

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Bro, don't listen to these wanna-be typers that can't type. Your type is ESTj and that's it. I have observed this type quite well, and have met people who move, talk, and look, just like you. Including the content of their speech. They always type people IEI because they know nothing.
    How have you come to this conclusion?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj >ENTp imo.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just by VI. What suddenly striken me though is your use of Ni. What if I was always wrong and the type I thought ESTj was actually ENTp. This is because ENTps have Ni limiting and this is the function that people use as excuse. In your case, possibly though, you mean that it is blocked with Fe, because it (sort of) says that the waste of time makes you (negatively) emotional (Fe).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... since time (and the waste of it) goes under Ni.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have a read on these two and let me know which one fits most.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have a read on these two and let me know which one fits most.
    So you believe it's between those 2. Let's see

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just by VI. What suddenly striken me though is your use of Ni. What if I was always wrong and the type I thought ESTj was actually ENTp. This is because ENTps have Ni limiting and this is the function that people use as excuse. In your case, possibly though, you mean that it is blocked with Fe, because it (sort of) says that the waste of time makes you (negatively) emotional (Fe).
    I believe I am on the Fe side of things, but I could be wrong. I feel like I am an Ni user of some sort but I could be wrong.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe I am on the Fe side of things, but I could be wrong. I feel like I am an Ni user of some sort but I could be wrong.
    You talk very soft, this could be Te blocked with Si. You mentioned you like creativity, this could mean your Fi (likings are included in Fi I think) is blocked with Ne (creativity is included in Ne). These two belong to ESTj. I have an ESTj sister and she hates when she is dressed like someone else.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Dee

I could be a dominant Te user, but I cannot be 100% on that. Right now, the consensus seems to be IEI

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@fox

Did you have a suggestion?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@NewAge Sorry for the belated response. But the video is still up, so here are my impressions.

This was a bit of a difficult video -- possibly because of the questionnaire you used, which was often redundant as you noted. The clearest thing I would point to is Ni ego: you mentioned being "in your head", withdrawn, and like people who have "explosive energy" and force you to get out of your head (Se seeking). You also mentioned never feeling secure in life, "No time to be secure when you're chasing dreams". Clear Ni/Se values.

Superficially someone might think you have weak Fe based on what you said about emotions. But 1) you do seem highly focused on self-expression, both through music and your clothes, and 2) the "energy" you mentioned desiring was emotional (Fe) as well as physical (Se). IEI could explain the less emotional exterior. Initially I was considering Gamma NT because of what you said about disliking incompetence and people who waste your time, but this seems harder to justify.

Intentionally trying to be different is a typical Beta NF theme, as opposed to a Gamma who would typically act independently, i.e. not care about conforming or being different from others.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

extraverted and feeler

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea probably IEI. At first I thought ILI until you started talking about clothes. Classic type 4 tho.
    Who ever suggested ESTJ has never met one.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 03-25-2019 at 07:53 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Yea probably IEI. At first I thought ILI until you started talking about clothes. Classic type 4 tho.
    Who ever suggested ESTJ has never met one.
    Yeah, those were types that I'm often typed as the Beta and Gamma perceiving types.(SLE, IEI, SEE, ILI with the occasional LSE thrown in of course.)

I'm not sure if my attitude towards emotion is inherent or my environment. I appreciate it a lot in others and love influencing others, but only as far as it's fun for me. I regularly ignore my own emotions and try to make other people respect or admire me instead

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    @NewAge Sorry for the belated response. But the video is still up, so here are my impressions.

This was a bit of a difficult video -- possibly because of the questionnaire you used, which was often redundant as you noted. The clearest thing I would point to is Ni ego: you mentioned being "in your head", withdrawn, and like people who have "explosive energy" and force you to get out of your head (Se seeking). You also mentioned never feeling secure in life, "No time to be secure when you're chasing dreams". Clear Ni/Se values.

Superficially someone might think you have weak Fe based on what you said about emotions. But 1) you do seem highly focused on self-expression, both through music and your clothes, and 2) the "energy" you mentioned desiring was emotional (Fe) as well as physical (Se). IEI could explain the less emotional exterior. Initially I was considering Gamma NT because of what you said about disliking incompetence and people who waste your time, but this seems harder to justify.

Intentionally trying to be different is a typical Beta NF theme, as opposed to a Gamma who would typically act independently, i.e. not care about conforming or being different from others.
    Can't argue with most of what you put. I do consider myself as being Ni/Se, but not LSI or ESI. There is another video if that provides anymore clarity.

https://youtu.be/17XirMlPyL8

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't argue with most of what you put. I do consider myself as being Ni/Se, but not LSI or ESI. There is another video if that provides anymore clarity.

https://youtu.be/17XirMlPyL8
    This solidifies IEI IMO.

-not into "wacky ideas" (Ne)
    -You are good with people, getting people to like you
    -a good listener, helping people to grow (some Fi here)
    -tend to exaggerate, joke in a harsh way, be loud, give sarcastic comebacks (points to Beta)
    -you don't however identify with being "Feeling" in the sense of getting offended by comments that you think are cool/funny (devalued Fi)
    -caring first and foremost that a car "looks cool" instead of having decent specs (very much FeSe > Te)
    -interested in the dark side of people
    -"When [people] stick out a lot that means that they're not scared to be themselves." - Very Beta NF!

Maybe EIE would be possible but you mentioned being largely withdrawn when younger, and your demeanor seems low-energy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Dee is correct about you being LSE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html