User Tag List

Thread: Since I have to :'>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Since I have to :'>

Hey! Gotta make a post to get my account activated so I can lurk around a little better :> I'm not too sure of my socionics type and haven't really delved into it yet (tests have put me as INFj), but MBTI is likely Infp and enneagram 9w1 945 sp, still doubting over either sp/so or sp/sx. Boy oh boy have I mistyped a couple of times, which obviously is another lovely 9 or Ne trait. Thought I was INTP 5w4 at first years ago, then hopped to INFP 4w5 and less than a month ago found I've actually been a 9w1 all along. It's quite hard for 9s to type themselves correctly, but not always because they don't know themselves perhaps, since I do have strong feelings and opinions, but it's the motivations behind the behavior at how I express them that I wasn't too conscious about, and the withdrawing and disconnect that results. It's so easy to mistype if you don't understand all the parts yet, and if you have to say 'I'm a x BUT I'm not that bad in y or z' or 'I'm a Lite version of x' then do I have news for you :))) Not always ofc, but it's a common theme. But I'm glad that I finally found I'm a 9, next up is trying to research my exact instinctual variant and then checking if I'm correct or not about my MBTI after all haha. looking forward to learning more c:

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aymea View Post
    c:
    I like this smiley. Hello and good luck o/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I like this smiley. Hello and good luck o/
    It's a cute one yeah! And thank you c:

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there!! Same with the sp/so vs sp/sx; as soon as I'm convinced I'm one, I find something that convinces me I'm the other! Good luck on the self discovery!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Hey there!! Same with the sp/so vs sp/sx; as soon as I'm convinced I'm one, I find something that convinces me I'm the other! Good luck on the self discovery!!!
    Thank you! And you too! Yep exactly the same deal, I can find valid reasons for both, visual typing wise I'd likely me more sp/so but thoughts/behavior lean more the other way although not exclusively so haha, a lot of doubt :'>

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aymea View Post
    I'm not too sure of my socionics type and haven't really delved into it yet (tests have put me as INFj), but MBTI is likely Infp
    you may create a typing theme with your videointerview