Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    You typed me IEI first, then IEE. You didn't type me EIE.
    I did, and you ragequit the internet after. For you, the day I typed you EIE was the worst day of your life, but for me, it was Tuesday. I typed you correctly without any training or tutoring from SHS. It is interesting how EIE-H can look like IEI, so I did make an error at first (I spotted your subtype first). I also had people telling me you were Delta. Anyway. You can say that you're any type or whatever you want, but you won't change what you are at your core. Stings, right? So, which of the performers were you in this music video?

Edit: I also read that you stated I'm a "diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic" now. I am not, there is no medical record that claims this. So, you made that up. Cool. Literally everything you wrote just solidifies to me that you are an EIE, and rather psychopathic. Deliberately lying, projecting, and by proxy exporting your stupidity, fantasy, and ignorance onto someone else is normally defined as gaslighting. This will be the last serious response I give you, as I have no intention of allowing you to drag me down to your level. In the mean-time, I'll be living in your head rent free, I guess.

I suggest finding an LSI to play cops and robbers with once you take the G typing, I think you like it rough.

P.S. I'm more into Ayn Rand over Ben Shapiro. Adios *shrugged*. Maybe Trump? You can pick.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-19-2021 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Clarity

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    His emphasis on grit/perseverance + iterative improvement seems more Ne-mobilizing.
    Whatever. It is not. Ne mobilizing is about externalities in others. Like giving statements about a person.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bezos is an ILI, shapiro Te dom, leaning more towards LIE for him because of artistic interests (Ni Ego)

https://youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    They don’t want to lose their jobs; has little to do with their real personality
    the only profession that allows that kind of freedom I would imagine is within the arts
    Yes. This is where I tend to clash with EIIs. They often work in admin bureucracy and will stick to rules and guidelines completely inflexibly because they tend to be cowards that are deathly afraid of being blamed for something not done exactly by a rigid interpretation of ”the book”.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I mean the main reasons why G discarded ILI for me are not my 'logic' (formal logic A+ grade here during my studies) or 'interests' (and he quite had problems with choosing ILI or EIE there);

Yes, he thinks my thinking is too fast and I speak too good to be an ILI. To put it that way: I literally got out of the ILI zone for my higher IQ. And that I have developed facial expressions compared to an ILI (which I myself still fail to see in those videos, as many others - I think North still gives me ILI over EIE, Alive and some others suggested LIE etc.).

There is also 'empathy is Fi, not Fe' argument he (G) made, which doesn't really stick if you carefully examine it. Because in many places he defines empathy as Fe (does exactly otherwise to what he said in analysis), and he himself acknowledged that I have problems with it. This is where socionics fails. Unless you admit that there are EIEs who are unable to feel other people, don't know their own emotions (and impact they may cause) and poorly know others' emotions.

He also never asked me any questions that would allow me to tell him that I'm in fact actively involved in events around me (likely not introverted subtype?), and the 'I'm alone and not visiting anyone' is tied to my current very poor mental health state. If you want to analyse it yourself, I have those videos and analysis. There is also a 50 minutes 'natural', never posted video happening before video 2, which G advised me to cut (and I re-record it, and on the actual video 2 you can see me /directly retelling things from memory as I've said before/ - and that video tipped G into thinking that I'm Ej, which is a bit problematic).

PS: Ben Shapiro is typed LSI by him. I would advise you, @Adios (you made a 'goodbye post' where everyone else on forums is so bad but apparently you are still there), to more carefully choose idols (I myself don't have any). I mean you are a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, so I should pity you a bit (I myself have OCD and panic attacks). Because your 'logic' and seeing the usefulness (uselessness) of actions is not there. End it. Speaking as you supervisor if I really am EIE (that makes you in a quite losing position, isn't it?).

(I forgot to ping @Vex)
    Are you using someone's mental illness against them? That's kind of a low blow....

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Are you using someone's mental illness against them? That's kind of a low blow....
    It's literally something he made up about me. Let this be a lesson to anyone that gets typed by Gulenko, you will have crazed stalkers angry at you because you're the 'type' (you use a form of cognition) they dream of being. He also said Ben Shapiro is my idol, because I think YouTube videos he's in are unintentionally hilarious. High quality gaslighting.

BTW I'm really into Trump too, we play golf together sometimes.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-19-2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: *

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think you are probably a narcissist to add to that paranoia. You gaslight others and then accuse them of 'being against you' or 'gaslighting you and being narcissists', which is classic DARVO. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARVO And people who know the situation and were in the kabbalah know it. I don't need to prove it. You prove it yourself. You started it.
    Or, maybe. @Northstar @Vex @Lolita @Reyne anyone? Come on. You remember this guy. Be brave and fucking speak up.
    I was kicked out of that Discord by Vex before Adios/Paranoia Agent apparently joined it so I have exactly zero interactions to comment on here.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia_Agent

It's a TV show from the 2000s, actually. You're just mad I typed you correctly (and a few others), and now you've wasted 120$ to get Gulenko to tell you what I did ages ago. Try not to have an aneurysm from all of that Fe and terrible intuition.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-19-2021 at 01:06 PM. Reason: *

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with you @Duschia. I think you're Gamma. I am not sure which one, other than not ESI. I think Gulenko had difficulty typing you and resolved that difficulty erroneously.

I see myself as having strong valued Fe, and really I just don't see Fe in your vids in that way. You have some emotion and expression, sure, but you are after all, human.

@Adios, attacking someone for being transgender like this is wrong, hateful, cruel.
    Last edited by marooned; 03-19-2021 at 12:56 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never heard about it. As I've said, I don't really watch television, movies, anything like that.
    Cool. Well, I'm not a therapist and I didn't read anything else you wrote. You honestly make me cringe. So, have fun screaming into the void.

P.S. My actual LIE friend says you're an emotional #MeToo hoe.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-20-2021 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Extra

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, sure. You've told us already so many times (above) that you won't come back and this is the last post.
    My friend said you @'d me and I couldn't resist fucking with a lunatic. I'm only human. Anyway, hope you got whatever answer you were looking for, I did.

P.S. Next time be grateful when someone types you for free. Could of saved you 120$.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Duschia dude. I'm not taking sides here but I literally thought we were cool. For the sake of weathering this chaos that you've created here, what the hell is it you want me to confirm? FWIW, I will confirm though that Adios did think you were EIE, and that he's never claimed to have gone to kiev or anything like that. I'm so saddened by all this though, I log in to talk about AP and I see all this

EDIT: I don't want some long post either, just literally tell me so I can get on with my day
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He claimed that he went to Kiev when talking to me and Kiana on VC.
    I got typed by Gulenko via an online interview like everyone else. Dumb ass.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He claimed that he went to Kiev when talking to me and Kiana on VC, so you didn't hear that. He had a whole story on how Gulenko typed him, how he tried to trick him that 'he was LSI or SLE' and that others 'in the building, you know' were giving into it, but Gulenko 'saw through him' and 'that's why he is so great'. You didn't hear him telling so - you can only confirm that he didn't tell that to you. You didn't go VC a lot, but you have seen what he has written (he didn't write that story down). Idk if Kiana remembers or cares to remember.
    Well I'm not gonna argue with that and I'll admit I don't care about that, and his vacation hobbies aren't the most interesting to me.

I never heard him talking that I'm EIE, because I was not there if he did so. He told me I'm maybe IEI (during meltdown) and then Kiana @Lolita messaged me that he thinks I'm IEE. So, he can't claim that he 'saved me $120'. If you claim that you have talked afterwards and then he told you so, then, I can't know.
    This is such a pointless squabble, will you just tell me what you want me to confirm and quit wasting my time? Who cares who typed who what.

'I'm not talking sides' is… Beyond me. You saw what this dude did to others and yet you sit clean for the sake of 'peace'. And now you feel saddened? Come on. You saw him doing so nasty shit to people and you don't care.
    How can you say that? You literally don't have all the facts of who did what and you keep talking of things that didn't even happen. I stood up for you multiple times even if he didn't like it, because I saw you as a friend. Calling us "cultists" or whatever to push your narrative, is not what a friend would do, and of course this is going to upset me if I thought we were friends. Now will you ask me what you want me to confirm? FWIW I've not been in contact with most anyone from/on this forum for months, and that includes Adios.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then why have you claimed otherwise?
    I never did. You misinterpreted what I said, and virtually everything else I have said, because you're nuts. I was typed by G and referred @Vex to his assistant via my IRL name. You're why these reports are confidential and wiretapping laws exist. Your OCD + Histrionic behavior is irritating and exhausting, ironically, you helped me accept my Fe PoLR.

My confession? The hand that I used on the mouse to click reply, is going to be the same one that jerks it to your misfortune. Get cancer, die, and don't talk to me again.

Edit: For the record, I have never and will never give out my typing documentation to anybody. One wack stalker trying to cancel me for inane bullshit is enough.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-24-2021 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Clarity

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao, Vex, chill, I'm not calling you cultists. I'm only calling out Adios. You don't get a cult badge by a simple association with him and/or his views, or with Gulenko, or with anyone else. Sorry if it sounded like that.

Anyway that chat was taken over by Adios, and you don't own responsibility for his actions. Sorry.
    Yeah well your posts say otherwise especially in that last one, I literally stood up for you multiple times and still stand up for you. I just don't want to take sides in petty squabbles of "who typed who what".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

After reading the last few posts, I’d like to say that while I think that @Duschia VIs either LSE or LIE, Duschia argues very much like an ILI whom I know.

When I see things like this, it’s always a puzzle as to which of my systems needs to be adjusted.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Vex wise choice, invest in psychosophy/AP while you still can.

I wanted to get typed by Timur but I think I'll go to the owner of AP instead. My wallet has a hole in it nowadays.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    @Vex wise choice, invest in psychosophy/AP while you still can.

I wanted to get typed by Timur but I think I'll go to the owner of AP instead. My wallet has a hole in it nowadays.
    I got typed as Akhmatova which I thought was pretty cool! I wish I could have gone to Timur but my finances did not allow it. Rob is great, super friendly and a very sweet dude, plus the results look great! I don't agree with all the enneagram correlations but regardless, still incredibly happy with the service Rob provided!

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I got typed as Akhmatova which I thought was pretty cool! I wish I could have gone to Timur but my finances did not allow it. Rob is great, super friendly and a very sweet dude, plus the results look great! I don't agree with all the enneagram correlations but regardless, still incredibly happy with the service Rob provided!
    Ah, one of my favourite poets. Akhmatova lived a life where she was faced with adversity and denigration at every turn, yet she persevered - even after her world started crumbling and decaying all around her. I highly recommend her work and biography!

Akhmatova (VELF) is also ths most common type among 'stereotypical' EIEs and more contact-focused IEI, so it makes sense for you!

I'm expecting a more "odd" result to be honest, at least related to most EIEs in the community who seem to be 1V or 2V
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOCIONICS. OPTIMIZING RELATIONSHIPS SINCE 1978.

I've been reading this thread for a little while. I originally discovered it because I looking up information on Gulenko's type diagnostics (in fact, I think it was an old observed discord convo that brought me here). I had a type diagnostic from Gulenko before I signed up here. I have no issue with the result; in fact, it's one of the few diagnostics of myself I've agreed with more or less (he typed me as LSI). So I guess take what I say with that as context.

The thing about any type diagnostic is that it's always going to be some form of input/output. You provide information, it gets interpreted according to some framework, and a result gets spit out. The issues with diagnostics are many, though: some have poor questions which don't lead to answers correctly discerning type; sometimes the interviewee feels they didn't adequately express themselves; and sometimes (and often most dramatically, in my opinion) frameworks just don't match up.

That last one is a big with Gulenko's diagnostics. I've seen comments from people who have their own diagnostic services (and many hobbyists) about how X could never be Y type (or Z-valuing, or be Banana Quadra, etc). These sorts of criticisms come from having a different framework, and trying to analyze Gulenko's results from within that framework. Gulenko has different ideas of what constitutes each type (and type itself). I tend to think he has a better construction than others, and I have reasons for thinking this, but in the end it comes down to preference. The issue is the intersection of vocabulary. When Gulenko calls someone an ethical type, or an EIE, those terms have connotations because most of us have read through manifold sources on socionics that each give a slightly different impression (and all these impressions get bunched together into our own idiosyncratic image of a type). I often see a disconnect between what Gulenko writes and how people interpret it: he isn't saying what many people seem to think he's saying.

Gulenko's diagnostics aren't perfect by any means, but I appreciate them because he has a directed approach that tries to uncover a definite idea of type. His approach is very different to any others I've seen in western socionics (which is a good thing, in my opinion). He seems to take a pretty flexible (but structured) approach in typing. People are complicated (and often self-contradictory), hence why he includes layers in his diagnostics. If you disagree with what he says, I suppose the questions are then: why, and what parts? Is it because what he says is wrong according to the information provided? Is it because the information/image is incomplete? Is it because the concept of X type contradicts the self-image constructed? Etc.

There's no need to take what he says dogmatically (his diagnostics aren't perfect), but they can be useful even if you disagree with the result. Figure out the things you disagree with, and why, and whether those reasons are within socionics or outside of it. It can at least be a useful starting point for whatever venture you're on in this whole typology thing.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

recent posts confirming EIE for Duschia

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is this the right time to bring in the infamous Hi-tler card and talk about emotional maturity?
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 03-19-2021 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Reductio ad ******um
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Present your line of reasoning.

Edit: never mind, I'm disappearing for good. I have shown what I was supposed to. My arguments were mostly presented. You have seen my videos and writing. Two pages ago you yourself, ooo, have claimed that 'I look like your boyfriend and he is not EIE'. This is the 'seriousness' of 'typings' you get there. Cya.
    well these comments of yours are emotionally charged, it would be understandable, youve spent time and money for this and it's normal to feel touched when you invest into something, but the calling people out resorting to gossipy, mean points and "we were friends i thought ud be on my side" blah blah, well that's not very Te, rather Fe.

yes the way you talked in the first video I watched reminded me of my bf but tbh he's not rude and full of himself like you are, which i had no idea about before seeing how you behaved, which points to unvalued Fi on your part anyway

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOCIONICS IS GLORIOUS
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS...IS...SOCIONICSSSSSs!!!!!!

Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    Is this the right time to bring in the infamous Hi-tler card and talk about emotional maturity?
    Trump > Hi-tler

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm waiting for my typing from Gulenko. The tension is buidling. I wonder what type he types me.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bim View Post
    I'm waiting for my typing from Gulenko. The tension is buidling. I wonder what type he types me.
    When do you expect results?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When do you expect results?
    Not sure, Within one week, I guess. I sent them my last video four days ago

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As for rudeness and 'full of himself' part, I'm going to quote more from Gulenko on LIE, ILI, SLI and LSE (Fi-seeking parties);

Now, compare that to actual EIE:

Damn, it really sound very Forer-effect like when compared. But anyway.

I'm going to ping @nanashi as we seem to have a similar relationship with 'morality' (and how we treat it, and how those things are important) and we are similarly bad when trying to get it out and 'enforce' it (it comes off as 'rude', 'what are you doing', 'it's not your business' and 'you are full of yourself', 'this is too dramatic' and what else).
    It seems like Forer effect imo when you don't take a description holistically. There are individual parts that seem contradictory, but people are contradictory by nature. So of course you're going to have some issues if you try to break things down too much.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that escalated quickly on a downhill bearing.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see that argument and I think so too (like you), but that means that still, EIE doesn't fit. I mean I've done this more 'holistical' analysis already myself and with Marta (who thinks that holistically, either ILI or LIE fits for me - I do have problems with emotions, but I poorly understand them in myself and others, and then shit breaks loose because /I don't understand them/, and I don't understand how I can influence others emotionally, and that my actions may cause emotional reactions and/or 'create certain impressions'). I'm sorry if I sound rude and/or full of myself, lol. Marta usually advices me on this (generally on Fi and I love and follow her advice) but she is not on this forum and can't monitor me. The major things for EIE are just off.

Similarly, I could see (maybe) myself in subtype description, where I'm EIE-H (and I'm okay with this, as I'm okay with this typing), but I can't really see common points for me and /general EIE desc/. It's that 'bad methodology coming' situation, where subtype turns out to not be within type. There is something wrong there, just from that standpoint (to simplify it from methodology theories; subtype always is within - a part of - type for it to be a subtype). As I've said, the major markers are off. Someone constructing/diagnosing fucked up there, colloquially.
    Maybe you expect too much of yourself to think certain qualities fit. Most of us are ordinary people, not really actors or famous scientists or any of that stuff. So all the bright elements that make the descriptions singular and shining have to get filtered through ordinary life and seen that way. Maybe you think you poorly understand emotions, but perhaps the LIE understands them even less than you do. You don't seem rude really, or at least I don't think so.

I think the fact that you have a friend named Marta you can talk to like this might say something about your type lol. And the fact that you tell us what she says and thinks. That is relational behavior in itself, maybe?

Of course, maybe all this is wrong and you are an LIE . Who knows?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know if I seem rude. I'm assuming I was and I trying to eee I don't exactly know, fix it? Because ooo told me that I'm rude and full of myself. How to fix this?

Yes, I mean Marta is my best friend and yeah, I don't see her helping me with Ti at all, but with Fi. Fe-types wouldn't appreciate this help like I do, going by theory.

As for emotions and empathy, this is not something 'I think so'. I've told this to Gulenko because people have always told me so. Multiple people on multiple occasions being unhappy with me don't being 'emotional' and 'into groups'. Hell, I had an ILE crush who rejected me because 'I'm too cold emotionally and I don't show any emotions, I never know what you think that way'.
    Yeah I've been said to be a "smart guy" or an "encyclopedia" type by people who have known me irl. No one has ever said I was good with people, but I have been told I was charming once or twice. So as far as me potentially getting labeled an ethical type, IRL there doesn't seem to be much practical evidence for it. I'm similar to you in that way.

This might all be due to the people you're around though. Maybe you're around a lot of Deltas or something like that, or people have different feelings of what qualifies as enough emotion or not enough.

Maybe you've cut off your own natural talents or abilities to fit into some social role your parents or peers subtly coerced you into without you being all that aware of it. I don't think any amount of talking will really get us to the point where we can permanently resolve these questions. That's the problem with Socionics and typology in general. There's no blood test or saliva test. You can't pee in a cup and get your type result with 99.95% accuracy. Maybe some day, but not now.

A lot of EIEs I've known have been middle-aged women in their 40s. I can personally feel that they're EIE because I can feel the strong impact they have on me emotionally when I talk to them IRL, or I can just "feel" their minds online sometimes if we're talking about astrology and they're offering their ideas. None of this is really talking about you, just relating personal experience.

I have been criticized in how I deal with people too. Yes indeed very much. I think a lot of people's criticisms though are not really as objective as they appear to be. If someone says you're cold, it just means you're not reacting in the way they want emotionally. It's not like there's some objective ruler out there that says, "This is good and that is bad." People often couch their personal feelings in objective-sounding judgments. Even if there's a lot of people where you live who give you the same judgment, it could just be the locale or the social class of people you're around that have generally the same ideas of what they think appropriate behavior is, and perhaps you just don't fit into that specific area or class or group. You certainly seem to fit in here, though, as well as anyone else.

Most people I've met and hung out with IRL would say I'm a logical type. And yet a lot of people here think I'm an ethical type or a feeler or whatever. Who's to say?

There was one EIE woman I knew IRL and was like... casual friends with I guess you would say. Nobody really thought that much of her for some reason and she was often ignored or people said things about her behind her back. She was never really accepted here in spite of being an Fe dominant type. She got treated like garbage pretty much even though I felt like she was one of the few potentially "real" people where I lived. Yeah, no one's perfect, I know. But she seemed a lot more authentic in that NF way I guess. Everyone else treated her like a joke though. Even still, she was still much more a part of the "in crowd" than I was.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    What other socionists do typing for english speaking people besides Gulenko and olga

Just curious. Preferably good credibility.
    Jack of WSS and Timur Protskyi of Archteype Center

https://archetype-center.ru/typing/?...bmMWuFmE9mzy8k

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Duschia

im honestly surprised that you wish to better yourself just because I said youre rude? what happened that now youre caring what I think of you while it's been 2 days that you straight out ignored me? it seems now more like a problem coming from "how do people see me" rather than working on "how can i be less rude", I mean I didnt see a real will on your part to act by a simply correct, polite behavior before, but only for me to second that u could be a gamma, like my opinion counts only if i back up what you wish? but tbh my comment stemmed from these premises and sure, it's not objective and yet...

youre confirming the EIE description you quoted above "taking a revenge" on me, for whatever reason, I guess it was because I dont endorse the current trans movement, and you started ignoring me after that, but i never considered u to be someone to be ignored only for ur belonging to a group of which i question the motives, rather i was curious to exchange views and points with u, but perhaps they were just too ignorant and outrageous for u to dignify me of ur presence? which is not very democratic, nor nice to someone u were calling a friend just the day before...

so lets draw some conclusions... manias of grandeur, valuing people for the group they belong to, not sticking to basic respect.... ye i dont think that's fi tbh

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

I was going to stay out of this but after examining the posts, I want to address some points.

Dusch, I’m perfectly fine that you feel sore about what transpired on Discord in December. However, after you bolted out the servers in such an Fe theatrical and loud manner when your bias has been challenged by Agent, that showed me what I suspected even before I got typed by Dr. G; you’re not my dual and you are indeed an Fe ego. You actually do emote a lot, and react upon what you emote to further change the atmosphere and control the conversation. You act negatively and rebellious towards information that don’t fit in line with what you envisioned your image to be. Even with the topic of duality, you only responded positively towards me after I came out as SEE because now there is a verified SEE and you thought that we’re duals because you believed you’re ILI. You didn’t think we were duals before. The fact of matter is, you play a lot of image politics (all EIEs do, that is their calling card) and I saw through all that and despite the fact that I’ve always hated Fe for it’s manipulative and theatrical factors, I still liked you as a person even though I don’t agree with you.

Even after all that transpired, I still privately messaged you to apologize because I owned up to my mistakes. Although I didn’t think you’re ILI and you did went overboard with the theatrical explosive emotional reactions, I had hopes we could informally resolve the whole thing and move beyond it as friends, or if not, still be cordial. But you showed me you don’t value the relation we had and you didn’t see me as an individual. Agent doesn’t like trans, but I liked you. You weren’t happy that I wasn’t completely on your side and even now, you still continually place the blame on others and play victim when your image political games don’t pan out. That is you demonstrating Fe>Fi.

Now you’ve come back to the forum dragging me and Vex along with Agent through the mud DESPITE the fact that I wrote to you apologizing months before. This shows me EXACTLY what I saw in you- that you don’t value Fi at all. Instead of working on the individual relations that we’ve established, you opt to publicly explode and have this histrionic meltdown and inciting a lynch mob because some people didn’t buy into your image projections. That’s hardcore Fe>Fi.

Now, this really begs the question, what is the true motivation behind you getting typed after all this time if you were so sure you’re ILI? To test out Dr.G if he’d validate your image projections. Betas always love the public opinion sphere and allow the collective to determine what’s what instead of actually examining the material and thinking for themselves.

The world is overcrowded with EIE as the most common type and what’s even weirder is they’re the most versatile because they have multiple facades but no true identity. There’s simply no justice on earth for them. To their minds, no justice can exists if they can’t fulfill their pre-ordained destiny and what better way to achieve it than to emote it and project it. It occurred to me recently what the source of EIE's apparent erudition is polemics & rhetoric, but what stands out is the very visible role Te which maintains an appearance of relying on factual information. So if you try to address the EIE’s viewpoints, not only do they seem unable to follow your deconstruction but also simply shift the goalposts to call on another theory thereby contradicting themselves. Other than having to shuffle the deck, they must gaslight you before you noticed those cards are no longer in your favor. They are in constant gaslight/reshuffle mode and they do this to obfuscate anything that doesn't exactly match what they envisioned.

While I don’t agree with Agent on his methods, he’s still my dual. But just because he and I are duals, doesn’t mean that we have to feel any type of way for each other or that we have to be in agreement for duality to work. I’ve said this many times, Duality doesn’t mean agreement. It just simply means that two types which are the most opposite of each other have a natural understanding of one another. There is nothing in Duality theory that even remotely mentions that duals are perfect for one another and great relationships result form it. They can still hate and want to kill each other. It’s really the Beta Fe sadomasochism romance style of idolizing and worshipping the idea of a perfect someone since Betas are both god-worshippers and have God complex. It’s always the Betas who have to passionately OC put their spin on a pre-existing idea that originated from someone else and then say that’s how the original idea really is when it’s not. That’s gaslighting 101. At least with Agent, he don’t gaslight and shiftgoal posts. He may be paranoid but he still doesn’t distort facts to support his or other people’s theories, and neither do I. He and I are of the same mind in the respect that we stick by our guns no matter how much bullshit Fe public opinion gets thrown at us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for not getting involved into discussion. I got my results... Hehe, is that even possible? SLE, harmonizing subtype. I mean, I'm literally speachless. I was thinking about ILE of some kind, but SLE...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Betaville.

In Gulenko's world, everyone is Beta.