Thread: Please type me: Photos & Questionairre here! Took ages doing this!

Default Please type me: Photos & Questionairre here! Took ages doing this!

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

Currently, I work as a live chat advisor for an online optician. Mostly, I like that I can work from home and have a large degree of autonomy and freedom. It's a job where I don't have to think or plan too much; I just react to people's requests in the moment (that suits me quite well). But I dislike that it doesn't give me much credibility or status in the eyes of others. It's also rather draining staring at a computer for 8 hours straight - my mind begins to wander. Sometimes I wish I was doing something more hands-on like gardening - still keeping my independence, but actually producing concrete and beautiful results.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I love to go on bike rides and nature trails because it just takes me away from the concrete jungle and gives me a sense of freedom and peace. I also love immersing myself in fantasy worlds, creating characters and storylines inside my own head, making myself the heroine of a really epic and dramatic story. It just makes me feel more alive than the real world ever does.

What are your values, and why?

I value peace, humour, open-mindedness, exploration and emotional connection. I really love the feeling of bonding with someone over a shared experience and being able to make fun of the seriousness of life. Sometimes, I get major Imposter Syndrome and worry too much about how I come across to others and if I'm on the 'correct' path in life, so when I can just step outside of myself and go on a journey with an accepting, supportive person it feels so good.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

On the whole, my peers tend to see me as laid-back, reserved, stoic, practical and adaptable, but with a deep inner world that I don't let show. I'm the kind of woman you can call up, invite over and I'll be down for whatever. I'll be someone you can open up to and I'll join you on your adventures and help you see projects through. I prefer it when I latch on to others emotions and others activities because I really struggle to assert myself and figure out how I'm feeling. I can be lighthearted and giddy when I'm focusing on external things, but when people push me to talk about my feelings or try to expose my inner world I get very uncomfortable.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I look for someone to gently bring me out of my shell, to accept me in all of my moods, to respect my need for solitude and to include me in lots of different activities and conversations without ever assuming too much or stereotyping me.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

People tend to get annoyed with me when I don't speak up about my feelings. Instead I'll let them fester and they'll emerge in the form of bitterness and passive-aggressiveness or anxiety. I can come across as a bit sulky and stroppy at times, with a negative mindset. Sometimes I'll hint at things I want, as opposed to being direct and this will annoy people.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

I'm very perceptive, restrained, thoughtful and considerate of others' feelings. I try and look at things from multiple points of views and seek alternative ways of doing things that will be better for everyone. People say they like that I'm fond of the simple pleasures and I see beauty in things that most overlook. I like that I try to keep out of others' drama and remain composed and unbiased.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I'm not good with long-term investments/commitments because I don't trust that my emotions won't change. I'm indecisive and prefer to leave decisions up to fate/other
    people. People have sometimes said that I can be too stubborn and sensitive at times and take things too personally. I hate that I'm not very loud or expressive.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I'm good at entertaining myself, providing myself with appropriate resources and starting up new creative projects. I need help integrating into society, maintaining connections, keeping on top of day-to-day chores and caring for others in a consistent manner.
    What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike attending formal events where everything is about status and keeping up impressions (I'm good at it, but I feel fake AF). I dislike small talk and keeping up relationships with the same people every single day. I like self-help books and learning about human interactions from a distance and trying to figure out why people behaviour the way they do. I love categorizing and comparing people (e.g. what colour does this person remind me of etc)?
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

As someone who doesn't plan for the future, I struggle with this question. All I know is that I'd like to have more friends and I'd like to become more talented in a specific field (either arts or sports) so I can produce results time and again that people will enjoy seeing.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

I'd love to go travelling with a close friend or two to all of the unseen parts of the world, experience different cultures and acquire knowledge along the way. I'd also put myself on various courses to learn new skills that I'd have never thought of before. I'd also try and get involved in a particular animal charity or a mental health charity and make that my purpose in life.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I tend to adore people who are very forward and confident and naively cross boundaries without realising that they're completely disregarding social norms etc. It's endearing that they have such an innocent view of the world and believe that everyone will be responsive to them.

I'm annoyed by people who are overly emotional, sympathetic and friendly and affectionate because it comes across as fake and manipulative.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

I love trying to decorate my room in a way that expresses every single part of myself (e.g. there's lots of plants because I love nature, posters of various 80s singers, skulls (because I have a dark side), stuffed animals, dreamcatchers, posters of childhood movies I loved), and so on.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

I felt most fulfilled when I moved to a new city, got a new job and began attending meet-up groups and started forming connections with people. It made me feel super independent and like life was just beginning. I had no attachments to anyone and I could be the person I wanted to be because no one knew my past or my deepest secrets. I felt like an actor, playing a part and it was fun and exciting.

How do you behave around strangers?

I'll normally be stand-offish and I'll wait for them to approach me, but I'll be prepared to put on a smile and be polite and responsive to their requests.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I'll cower like a frightened child at first, and become very defensive, soft and gentle. It's only after I process the situation I will get angry and formulate a tougher response so I can tell them exactly what I think of them.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Pretty much daily. It's the consequence of living in the past/present and ignoring the future. I react by trying to make new things happen, attending various local events, meeting up with friends, travelling to a new place - anything that makes me life is going somewhere.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

I'd love to own my own indie crafts stall or something like that, but I just wouldn't be able to handle the businessy side of things myself. I'd need someone much more savvy to take care of the financial stuff and the marketing and I'd just manage the aesthetics.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I'm always re-evaluating my appearance. I take inspiration from friends, celebrities and people I just find cool and unique. I try and change myself so it suits a certain image I have envisioned based on other people's image, but I'm also constantly worried I'm not being authentic enough and I'll try to put a twist on everything to make it my own.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?

Very timid, very closed-off, scared of authority figures, always inhabiting my own fantasy world. But I loved being around that "Miss Honey" type of teacher who saw me as an individual and saw beyond the surface. I haven't changed much to be honest - I've just developed a harder shell and I'm more guarded and defensive around those who try and judge or control me. I also try to use my social anxiety to inspire and help those who have been in the same places I have. I love to create archetypes and characters and little stories for others to relate to. I push myself to be more creative now because it gives me a sense of identity.
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?

I like kids individually. They're so dependent on us to guide them in the right direction and strengthen their emotional intelligence and with my hindsight I believe I'm capable of doing so.

If you are doing a video you can stop here and/or choose from the rest of the questions as you like.

I'll upload some photos instead:

38696861_10156595861724641_6039427593948626944_n.jpg64400416_595330297541860_5189373374735843328_n.jpg

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

Not usually, unless I'm creating something and I want praise.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I try to keep my own mess out of other peoples way. I don't get overly pedantic about other people's mess because I'm more concerned that I'm giving a good impression myself - as long as they don't bother me about my own mess, they can do what they like. I'll even clean their mess if it means they'll leave me alone.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?

I'd be super concerned that I'm too selfish to dedicate all of my time to the child. I'm so 'in my head' that I worry I'd be neglectful or I'd get annoyed. I'd try to schedule my life with my partner so that I'd get enough time to myself without neglecting the child.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

I wrote something like a 50,000-word fan fiction once. I was pretty damn proud of it. I haven't even shown it to anyone I know, but I love revisiting it in my own time and getting excited by my own story.

What was (or is) your high school experience like?

I didn't like that there were all these cliques and this hierarchy of students because it always reminded me I was inferior. I liked it when I found a few friends who would join me in doing our own thing.

What is something you regret?

I regret keeping certain people in my life, knowing they were having a negative affect on my mental health. I have trouble letting people go when we have history together, but I am able to 'ghost' them once they've completely betrayed my trust. I just wish I trusted my intuition more to 'ghost' them sooner.

Who do you admire, and why?

I admire various YouTube personalities that I've come to follow. E.g. there's this female dancer who has a really energetic and easy-going personality and she's also an advocate for LGBT+ rights and she makes me want to be more like her.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I'm left-wing and I tend to get hyped up when there's an impending election or some kind of injustice, but in general I don't care for the details of politics.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

I loved English because it was fun to experience new stories with the class and analyze the deeper meanings of them. I loved Psychology because it led me into this secret world where everyone's actions had a reason and it made me feel more in control in interpreting others actions (e.g. I could being to take things less personally). I loved IT because new technology, coding and systems excites me.

What is one common misconception that people have about life? Explain why it is wrong.

That we're abnormal if we haven't lost our viriginity at a certain age, got married by 25 and had 4 kids and a mortgage. It is wrong because it is based heavily on religion and tradition and does not take into account individual emotions and feelings.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

I went to Majorca to just have a relaxing getaway with my partner. It was good to get away from real life and explore new places, and also do nostalgic things like have a pina colada (I used to drink when I was younger) and experience the hotel buffet.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

I came out as bisexual to one of my friends when we went on a beach trip together. I was probably about 23 years old and I tried to make it seem as casual as possible but it was obvious a lot of weight went into it. I remember she went a bit quiet and said something along the lines of "I don't know what to say" and we both giggled sheepishly. Not much more was said after that.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Because I got really into psychology, I'm always looking for the deeper motives of people and I'm quick to notice their flaws (though I rarely tell them). I think a problem is when people think collectively and judge things based on principles over their own personal values.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I have this annoying thing where I withdraw from someone until they approach me and ask me what's wrong and then I'll take ages to admit what I want and then finally they'll give it to me.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

I am in certain situations (e.g. short-term missions or projects such as a group activity/escape room/treasure hunt). I like being the boss for brief periods but I'm not the best at it. I usually need everyone in the group to chip in and take on a particular role and I need a right-hand man to be the reasonable advisor and keep things on track.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

I'm not naturally an angry person and most people I know would say they've never actually seen me angry. But I do get irrationally angry if I see a friend or family member being laughed at or picked on or if someone mistreats an animal.

What is one unusual trait or ability you possess? What makes you special?

I'm good at predicting where a book or movie is going to go with the plot, based on the general plotlines that movies have followed in the past or by the way I'd have written it myself. I'm very perceptive in that way. I can sometimes predict what people are going to say based on patterns from what they've said before.

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?

I'm incredibly sarcastic most of the time, but I do have bursts of goofiness and sillyness (which is what I feel like deep down most of the time). I'm just too embarrassed to show that side of myself most days.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

I'm super curious about others' emotions as it helps me to connect with them on a new level. I'll immediately ask 'what's wrong?' and adapt my tone to a more gentle and concerned one. I'll be very sympathetic and ask if there's anything I can do to help without being too imposing. I'll try and lift them up with gentle words of encouragement. It sounds bad, but I'll feel kind of good that I now have a role to play and I can be useful to this person, and also that we have now entered a new emotional territory. But I'll also go away and be thinking about them for the next few days and check in on them to see if their mood has changed.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

I got into a new thriller novel and the anticipation of what will happen is keeping me having something to look forward to.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

I found out an ex-friend of mine had been gossping nasty things about me. I spent a few days getting upset, analysing why she did such a thing, referring to external sources for advice and comfort and finally coming to a conclusion that I shouldn't feel bad.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

There was some quote that always stuck with me: The purpose of life is to get rid of all the things you have placed upon yourself to be who you always were" I don't remember exactly how it went, but basically the purpose is to comfort the child inside yourself and get rid of all the pretense and judgements that you've adopted over the years.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

Inside my own head, on an acid trip. It was unreal. It was terrifying. It was beyond anything I could have ever comprehended.

Do you like surprises?

Yes. I crave spontaneity. I hate being in control of every aspect of life.
    Last edited by nevermissabeat; 05-27-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought live chats were bots , congrats for that! but.. how does the live chat work when you end your turn? does it shut down?

sorry the socionics unrelated curiosity lol

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI seems likely.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@nevermissabeat what are your results in socionics tests?

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE maybe from pics

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with an NF type being likely, IEE or IEI probably, and I relate to a lot of what you say, your experiences, your interests and your background aesthetic in the 2nd photo (though aesthetics is a bad way to type really). You seem more chill/easy-going overall though based on your accounts with other people and not being angry lol, and people can't just call me up and expect me to come over, very mood dependent, but I too get from other people that I'm very stoic and chill, if they don't truly know me. That whole sentence is completely relatable. Pretty relatable questionnaire overall though. I'm not great at this though so don't put much into what I say. Thanks for sharing : )

Maybe EII-Ne could be possible too?

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    @nevermissabeat what are your results in socionics tests?
    Usually IEI, with EII close behind so I figured I was one of the two.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevermissabeat View Post
    In terms of socionics you have contradicting values, I mean one sentece indicates black but the next one contradicts it. I think INFx is possible. I lean towards delta NF from VI.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think xEI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevermissabeat View Post
    you may be differet types. without your video a significant info is missing to type you
    if you want a help - give a video

by 1st photo you've reminded me her which I type to EII. but 2nd photo has given impressions which allow extraverted types possibilities
    Last edited by Sol; 05-28-2020 at 12:30 AM.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI-SxE