Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pic of your rat's nest / battle-station plz!

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post

lmao SEI cover blown, IEI

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Northstar I don't think your robot vacuum cleaner can deal with IEI messes..

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Attachment 16364

I recently moved here after having stayed at my parents for a while and having given much away due to lack of space in the garage, as well as due to some other reasons. I’m not too satisfied with this office space for many reasons and still keeping my eye out for good filing cabinets. I also wish my pictures were framed. It’s the most cluttered place on the walls in my house, but it kind of reminds me of what my space at an actual work office would look like. There is a lot I wish were different, but... it’s cozy enough for now. I don’t actually spend personal computer time here, it’s only for work (and that is more work issued laptop, they will be proving a 2nd monitor and charging station soon). My new position will be half remote even after the covid stay-at-home orders pertaining to my job clear up. 2 days in office, 2 at home. It sucks being right by the window and entertainment center, but this place was not designed well and I don’t want to pay to fix the other outlet when I’m already planning on moving when my lease is up.
    Upgrade to double monitors through work. Ordering a marble pen holder 27FE25D9-C5F5-496C-9645-85FAAB9D29CE.jpeg
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 09-15-2020 at 11:22 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    This is beautiful. More men should aspire to be as clean as you

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo

Nice Swiss Cheese plant! I only have a Pothos and some succulents because I'm lazy Was planning to add more plants like yours, lol, so cute

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Upgrade to double monitors through work. Ordering a marble pen holder 27FE25D9-C5F5-496C-9645-85FAAB9D29CE.jpeg
    That's a cool desk

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    That's a cool desk
    Thanks, I put it together

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neat and organized. You seem better adjusted than 99% of the Internet.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Dat Si.

Now you guys know what I experienced when I first walked into my 4D Si SLI-ex's apartment. I basically said, "This is something that I could never achieve on my own. I want that."

Fortunately, ESI's have 4D Si, too. It might not be valued by them, but it's valued by me.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Are people under the impression that Si means clean? 'Cause I've lived with an SLI mom and an SEI brother, and both have had hoarding tendencies and cluttered rooms.
    Really, my LII brother had the cleanest room. But not because he ever cleaned it - he just didn't keep stuff in there.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar at werk :'> ..

Last edited by DirectorAbbie; 09-16-2020 at 06:30 AM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    :d the first one with actually living plants in the room. Clean, comfy. Si.
    Quote Originally Posted by snek View Post
    @Tallmo

Nice Swiss Cheese plant! I only have a Pothos and some succulents because I'm lazy Was planning to add more plants like yours, lol, so cute
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Dat Si.
    Thanks for the comments. My place is pretty clean and cosy now, but it hasn't always been like that. I used to be messy, but at some point I got tired of it and decided I wanted a real home. It's not hard to do, but for me it required some basic decision that I want it that way, like stepping out of primitive chaos. But this is still work in progress.

Snek, yes I think it's a Swiss Cheese plant. I use the name Monstera. I have had lot's of them, they are easy to take care of. They need fertilizer in the summer and pruning when they grow too much. Water maybe once a'week. They also need some kind of support so they can climb.

Greenfaerie, maybe it's more natural for women to take care of a home. For men it's a bigger step, they have to make that conscious decision?
    Last edited by Tallmo; 09-16-2020 at 06:58 AM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorAbbie View Post
    Are people under the impression that Si means clean? 'Cause I've lived with an SLI mom and an SEI brother, and both have had hoarding tendencies and cluttered rooms.
    Really, my LII brother had the cleanest room. But not because he ever cleaned it - he just didn't keep stuff in there.
    Si people have a knack for nice organization, but I’m not sure they’re particularly inclined toward it. I’ll echo your experience of Si people having hoarding tendencies.

As for me, I’m not posting my room because there isn’t much to show: just an unmade bed, some cables and a pillow on the floor, and maybe some clothes I haven’t kicked into the closet yet. I’d probably be messier if I owned more.

My desk has some empty water glasses, papers and pencils strewn across it, and a half-eaten corn chip bag. I’m not sure if that’s interesting to see, but since everyone else is doing it I might take a picture tomorrow.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are people under the impression that Si means clean?
    It can mean that, if it is put to use. The person has to decide that he wants to make things look nice, and then he can use Si for it. But other functions are also needed to actually get the work done.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dang, sry didn't consider that was NSFW.. the factory is full of pinups & posters..

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

dang, sry didn't consider that was NSFW.. the factory is full of pinups & posters..
    As a guy who has worked in places that looked like that, and in places where nude pinups were not tolerated, I can say that the latter makes for a better work environment.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can also confirm the hoarding tendencies of SLI’s. In the last few years of our marriage, my SLI ex would bring home boxes “to organize stuff”. These boxes without labels would get filled with random junk and would get stacked against the wall in the bedroom, the living room, and the dining room. Eventually, they covered every wall to the ceiling.

I tried to get her to stop bringing these home. To show her how space-inefficient they were, I opened one and its contents were an old magazine, a bank statement, and a brass bell on a ribbon. “She said, “Don’t touch my stuff.”

After boxes covered every wall to the ceiling, she started on a second layer. The goal seemed to be to make one single rat-track through the house. Thank god she moved out shortly after that. And took her boxes.

I still associate with my SLI son, although he lives with my ex-wife. I have a workshop in the garage, and one day I came home from a trip and discovered that he had decided that he could store there about a ton of old metal railroad signal boxes he was collecting. These things have lived outside for about 100 years, but according to him, they now need heated space and can’t be on shelves, but instead need to be placed centrally in doorways and where people walk, so there is no floor space visible anywhere.

Hoarding seems to be in the very nature of SLI’s.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a guy who has worked in places that looked like that, and in places where nude pinups were not tolerated, I can say that the latter makes for a better work environment.
    production is all male, roughnecks, mostly steel workers 50+ years old. A bunch of rowdy & fun old STs.
    with the exception of graphics design, sales and IT, all other office occupations are done by women, accounting for example and administration. Soo.. they don't exactly work in the same environment.

Some of those posters were given to the guys by the women <.< lmao..

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

production is all male, roughnecks, mostly steel workers 50+ years old. A bunch of rowdy & fun old STs.
    Yes, that describes the places that I worked. Heavy industry places, filled with guys who were not very nuanced. They are mostly all out of business now. I wonder if there is a correlation?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, that describes the places that I worked. Heavy industry places, filled with guys who were not very nuanced. They are mostly all out of business now. I wonder if there is a correlation?
    Yeah, the less nuanced and hamfisted sensors have mostly been outsourced overseas. I don’t think it’s a good thing though and the intuitive high horse is sometimes just a nuanced way of being jealous.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are part of a multinational, they outsourced production here in 2004. What we produce, we export every week to the mother company and they sell it as "made in Austria" :>. Thats how they survived.

Demand even now with the virus has been high, so business is booming. Last Friday alone we exported 4x 7.5 ton and 1x 20 ton trucks worth of projects, to 4 different locations. Thats just 1 week production and the company is smol, only 86 ppl.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Yeah, the less nuanced and hamfisted sensors have mostly been outsourced overseas. I don’t think it’s a good thing though and the intuitive high horse is sometimes just a nuanced way of being jealous.
    I don't think that exporting ST jobs overseas is a good idea, either. Basically, because that leaves a huge number of people with no work to do, and almost everyone feels better when they know they are making a contribution to an organization.

I was thinking more along the lines that non-nuanced guys were not able to defend* their jobs against outsourcing to cheaper countries. Factory guys were placed into direct competition with foreign workers who were paid almost nothing because that was up from starvation, while doctors and dentists and large farmers were able to use the legal system to protect their jobs from foreign competition. Nuance, and the ability to understand the forces beyond the "here and now" that might affect you, matters.

*"Defend", as in, banding together into a strong union in order to pay significant bribes to politicians who make the laws that eventually will or will not screw you over. Big agriculture did it, doctors formed the AMA and did it, Dentists did it, but the average union worker was not able to maintain solidarity. Ask any factory worker in the US about unions and they will say something like "Oh, unions had their day, but they got way too greedy and now they are obsolete." They say this while making minimum wage in a dead end job. Now that's an example of having the foresight of a goldfish.

Jealousy isn't really a factor in this argument.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I post from my phone 99% of the time lol please tell me I’m not the only one. I haven’t been on an actual computer in ages, although I have a laptop and a computer. It’s just more convenient for me this way.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I post from my phone 99% of the time lol please tell me I’m not the only one. I haven’t been on an actual computer in ages, although I have a laptop and a computer. It’s just more convenient for me this way.
    Same. Sitting at a desk reminds me of work >_>

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She said, “Don’t touch my stuff.”
    Yep, that's my mom. Piles of papers on every flat surface and we're not allowed to clean it. Says they're all important and plans to go through them all and never does. Her chair at the table was covered in papers, catalogues, and magazines. A clean chair was swapped in, and she filled it too.

We learned growing up not to clean other people's things. Especially laundry - you don't just move someone else's laundry. You ask them to. Touching their laundry is grossly offensive.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back on topic

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can also confirm the hoarding tendencies of SLI’s. In the last few years of our marriage, my SLI ex would bring home boxes “to organize stuff”. These boxes without labels would get filled with random junk and would get stacked against the wall in the bedroom, the living room, and the dining room. Eventually, they covered every wall to the ceiling.

I tried to get her to stop bringing these home. To show her how space-inefficient they were, I opened one and its contents were an old magazine, a bank statement, and a brass bell on a ribbon. “She said, “Don’t touch my stuff.”

After boxes covered every wall to the ceiling, she started on a second layer. The goal seemed to be to make one single rat-track through the house. Thank god she moved out shortly after that. And took her boxes.

I still associate with my SLI son, although he lives with my ex-wife. I have a workshop in the garage, and one day I came home from a trip and discovered that he had decided that he could store there about a ton of old metal railroad signal boxes he was collecting. These things have lived outside for about 100 years, but according to him, they now need heated space and can’t be on shelves, but instead need to be placed centrally in doorways and where people walk, so there is no floor space visible anywhere.

Hoarding seems to be in the very nature of SLI’s.
    Omigosh,this story. I bought my own collection of tools with me when I moved here, and also my Dad's me extensive one, carefully culled and packed, but there was no place for it but the basement, in boxes, (-and no room there, at first, as it was full of junk to the brim; I (with my husband's help) had to clean when I got here). SLI-husband is good at helping me clean and organize, but he cannot in initiate it or carry it out to the end on his own. But he willingly assists from beginning to end so in cleaning and organizing he is very much like he is a sous chef to me (and in both cases is quite pleased with the final results).

I can't say he actually helps me organize; in that he just stands by and does what I ask. Sweep. Haul. Move. Empty. Build this storage area. I have never really seen him organize stuff, that's always my domain. My SLI Dad had a pretty organized workshop, though, and did not leave his things around the house (we'd all hear it from my ESI Mom immediately if we left our things lying around, or a dish in the sink, and my parents were always on the same side). I think my SLI Dad not being disorganized like my SLI husband may comes from growing up with my Grandfather and step-Grandmother (he usually saw his Mom on weekends and some vacations), his step-Mom kept a super clean and organized house, and my grandfather had been commander of an air-craft carrier and kept that "ship-shape" discipline at home. So if it is a SLI tendency to be disorganized, there is always nurture overcoming nature.

My husband's tools were literally all over the house here, that he had worked on over the years. So finally we recently got them all out of the basement and front room where they had been stashed, and they filled the driveway. I have been at it morning to night for over a week now. There were more "misc." boxes than anything. I did a rough cull, and threw tons out becasue there were leftovers from every construction, electric or plumbing project he ever did on this house. Then I did a medium cull and now I am doing a final fine cull and I am 2/3's done with that, I hope. It is at least a lot less to cover over with big tarps at the end of the day now. (At first the neighbors little girl asked if we were moving). We have a small basement but it was packed. I am so proud to finally see it mostly empty again.

After the final tool-related pile is super culled and organized, it goes on the shelves I designed and my husband engineered and built, in the new shed my husband built and we designed, with that purpose in mind. When we started he said he did not "need" a workshop or workbench but I was firm on this and I know he is going to love it. He has made do all these years working on the ground or wherever he happens to be standing. He did not even have saw horses (which I promptly bought). The workshop space is small but better than anything he ever had, and I think he is going to love using it. I will take pictures when I get done but I am having to stop my obsessed drive to finish the organization, in the midst of my favorite part (the final small decisions), because I have a job to apply for that I have a good chance to get..

I am going to have to watch this workshop space because when I work hard to clean off an area and regain our dining room table or kitchen counter, he immediately sees it as a super-convenient place to put down and forget whatever thing he just had in his hand... so I have to defend my clean spaces! ("What is this doing here on this beautiful empty space I just spent all morning making nice?").

P.S. I like what you said about space-inefficiency. I am inspired by the extreme space efficiency you see on some tiny home shows. Our home is small, by what I have been used to in my life. 1200-1400 sq. feet? We debate this. So I watch those shows and think that if they can make do with so little I can make do with less, too. The only way to have roomy, comfortable, spaciousness is here to cull away even beautiful and useful things if they aren't being actually used for years, and to have the remainder of things highly organized and all the spaces very efficiently used, which I frequently work at. So, no excess junk, and a place for everything...
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-16-2020 at 11:32 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I took a look at junk yards and realized that those had better organization than my apartment.

I just leave stuff lying around. Then when it starts to break under my feet I might think some minor readjustment.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoViD Spurdo 007 View Post
    I took a look at junk yards and realized that those had better organization than my apartment.

I just leave stuff lying around. Then when it starts to break under my feet I might think some minor readjustment.
    Organization is for people who are too lazy to look for stuff.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the comments. My place is pretty clean and cosy now, but it hasn't always been like that. I used to be messy, but at some point I got tired of it and decided I wanted a real home. It's not hard to do, but for me it required some basic decision that I want it that way, like stepping out of primitive chaos. But this is still work in progress.

Snek, yes I think it's a Swiss Cheese plant. I use the name Monstera. I have had lot's of them, they are easy to take care of. They need fertilizer in the summer and pruning when they grow too much. Water maybe once a'week. They also need some kind of support so they can climb.

Greenfaerie, maybe it's more natural for women to take care of a home. For men it's a bigger step, they have to make that conscious decision?
    I can relate Tallmo. I told my mom to stop giving me "cute" and basically infantile shit at one point lol....and just figurines and stuff that will create clutter. I'm a long ways from where I want to be design wise in my home, but I'm making do with what I've got for now. I was watching some home show at the car shop and it seemed so beautiful, but also kind of sterile? I think I need just a slight touch of whimsy, at least. I'm not sure @ more natural for women. In my family my dad was the neat freak (and an EIE, mind you). My mom is somewhere in the middle... other 2 siblings and nephew, slobs. It made me think it could have some to do with rational vs irrational too, but well... you've proved me wrong sir. A lot of it probably is outside what socionics can explains, tbh. Birth order??? (I'm the oldest, so are both my parents)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm often times on my phone, but more so on my beat up laptop. It's literally falling apart. I move it around the apartment between bed and sofa. I use a tv tray when I'm using it at the sofa, with my feet on an ottoman. : ) I'm also very lazy and I hate lugging it back and forth between the two rooms. I have considered buying another cord to help make it easier lol. This thing is so old now though.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like your phone, @Tommy. Also your setup in general.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Ah, what sort of browser do you use hooked up with your dial up connection?

I have tried few text based browsers just for fun but eh... not very good with interactive content.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

love the goonies poster
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1987 was a great year.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoViD Spurdo 007 View Post
    Ah, what sort of browser do you use hooked up with your dial up connection?

I have tried few text based browsers just for fun but eh... not very good with interactive content.
    love the goonies poster

thanks guys you are so sweet. But its not my actual desk, is just figurative. I just wanted to portrait that I've some old crappy stuff around. I've late 80s toys like walkie talkies, a cute robot or some plushies that my hub tries to get me rid off. I'd have kept more of that stuff but family throw it away.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really think deep down messiness isn't very type-related... some ppl mentioned hoarding... my issue isn't that but simply taking out the trash. hoarders seem to have an emotional attachment to a lot of stuff. but the reason doesn't seem to matter to me...

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um...from all the men and women I know, it's not a more woman thing. lolz @ self

It took something like four years for me to even recognize one of the wall lamps has a switch on it. I just walked past it. I have four picture frames that will continue to lie flat and empty that people gave me about 15 years ago. My art is propped up on top of a bookshelf. Knickknacks stress me out when in anyone's home, so I don't have many. And if there is not tile everywhere, houses cannot withstand my cavalier adventures that get water everywhere.

Yeah, Ok can only think of two men out of the ten thousand (?)I have met who had a LESS poorly taken care of home than I do.
    Last edited by nanashi; 11-18-2020 at 07:07 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast