User Tag List

Thread: Hey y'all!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Hey y'all!

I stumbled upon this site basically trying to figure myself out and accept myself so to speak.. I'm in college so everyone says this is the best time to figure yourself out so I wanted to try new things and use all the resources I could to better understand myself and people too.

Im an ENTJ woman..and a Leo if that's relevant. From what Ive found on the web we're "forces to be reckoned with". I suppose that is true. What sparked my interest is that I've been really feeling alone lately, and making myself alone too with purpose. I don't talk as much,I rather be quiet cause I always feel like I'm a burden. So instead I just try to make myself as useful as possible when I'm around people but of course that allows people to easily take advantage of my kindness. I hope that this forum gives me the sense that I can voice my opinions and hopefully renew some confidence. There's a lot of things I aim to figure out...I'm turning 20 soon so I really want to have some type of game plan to being a better person for the sake of me!

Thanks for reading!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes you seem like entj welcome
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello~

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtodobetter View Post
    I hope that this forum gives me the sense that I can voice my opinions
    What we have a lot here are opinions. Speculative and often contradicting.

I really want to have some type of game plan to being a better person for the sake of me!
    Socionics only says where you are better and how to live with it.
    You may try to make better your weak functions, but there is no developed system for it. Generally, people plan to use Socioncs to find duals - the ones which will help you live "as is" with max comfort and having such good background maybe to be more productive.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I stumbled upon this site basically trying to figure myself out and accept myself so to speak.. I'm in college so everyone says this is the best time to figure yourself out so I wanted to try new things and use all the resources I could to better understand myself and people too.

Im an ENTJ woman..and a Leo if that's relevant. From what Ive found on the web we're "forces to be reckoned with". I suppose that is true. What sparked my interest is that I've been really feeling alone lately, and making myself alone too with purpose. I don't talk as much,I rather be quiet cause I always feel like I'm a burden. So instead I just try to make myself as useful as possible when I'm around people but of course that allows people to easily take advantage of my kindness. I hope that this forum gives me the sense that I can voice my opinions and hopefully renew some confidence. There's a lot of things I aim to figure out...I'm turning 20 soon so I really want to have some type of game plan to being a better person for the sake of me!

Thanks for reading!
    Which country do you live in?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USA

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

USA
    OK, I was guessing it was the USA South, or Spain or a country on the Pacific Rim.

You should post an avatar picture. It will make your posts more identifiable, while adding data points to the scarce LIE visual self-identifiers. You can always change it later.

Active LIE's on this site are FDG, Old_Whiskey/Narc, May (female), and myself. There are others who don't post that often. Hmmm. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the heads up! Lol guessing the ya'll gave you the hint that i was from the south.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Active LIE's on this site are FDG, Old_Whiskey/Narc, May (female), and myself.
    These are which say themselves as LIE, but are they such is doubtful. Even 50% of people on forums thinking about own type correctly is optimistic.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    These are which say themselves as LIE, but are they such is doubtful. Even 50% of people on forums thinking about own type correctly is optimistic.
    True I actually think you are an EII. You should make a video so we could proof check your type.

And welcome, new member!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    True I actually think you are an EII.
    Thanks. Unfortunally I already had such version in my collection.

You should make a video so we could proof check your type.
    Without video you can't indeed, so you should doubt further.
    You have not made normal typing video still too. So I'm similarly not sure in your type, but sure it's not LII.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello and welcome.