Thread: One last time: MY TYPE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default One last time: MY TYPE

I am curious. Maybe you have changed your mind about what you think my type is, or vehemently disagree with my self typing, if so let it be known but please keep it civil, cast a vote as it were, and i'll consider it and even if i haven't many opportunities to address your comments i will read them nonetheless. Thank you.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obvious LSE, very aggressive and traditional.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi Delilah, I still think you're ESI. I don't get delta NF vibes from you or the way you think. Note that I only know you through your posts and chatbox, so my impression is worth what it's worth, but there you go.

Subtype wise, I could see you as harmonizing or normalizing.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i dont really have any idea. maybe an introverted logical serious type.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

normalising EII
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

SEI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post
    SEI
    Love it! Tell me more.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    normalising EII
    Would you be able to point to a source where i might find out what 'normalising' actually means? I assume this is DNCH (?) and i'm not too keen on it, but it might point to something worth considering. Thanks!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Obvious LSE, very aggressive and traditional.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have a typing video?

As I’ve said before, your ‘presence’ on these forums strike me as more ESI than EII. But the only thing I feel relatively sure about is that you value Fi/Te.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve come to see and accept you as being Fi lead. However, it’s hard for me to see us conflicting or being supervised by you. I like you. I remember though that when I tried to barrage you with reasons for you being IEI, you got weird and quite upset by it in a way I don’t think an ESI would. I see you as more floaty and gentle than concrete. So EII makes more sense to me. I note that you’re older than some other forum members, and as such I think your Si and Te are more well developed, leading to some impressions of you having stronger Si (or Se) dimensionality.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Do you have a typing video?

As I’ve said before, your ‘presence’ on these forums strike me as more ESI than EII. But the only thing I feel relatively sure about is that you value Fi/Te.
    Hi FP, i don't have a video and doubt i'll make one at this point as i'm getting ready to wrap up my stay on the forum. Thank you for commenting, i knew I could rely on you to offer your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’ve come to see and accept you as being Fi lead. However, it’s hard for me to see us conflicting or being supervised by you. I like you. I remember though that when I tried to barrage you with reasons for you being IEI, you got weird and quite upset by it in a way I don’t think an ESI would. I see you as more floaty and gentle than concrete. So EII makes more sense to me. I note that you’re older than some other forum members, and as such I think your Si and Te are more well developed, leading to some impressions of you having stronger Si (or Se) dimensionality.
    Sbbds, i do apologize about that distant time! I accept now that taking offense easily and feeling hurt is a foible of my character. I'm not sure why, and maybe ntr, who knows. It is just how it is, I do this less once i know the people involved better tho, like there is more leeway with more knowledge of the other. Thank you for your analysis, i'd say you are very perceptive and have offered good insight!

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I am curious. Maybe you have changed your mind about what you think my type is, or vehemently disagree with my self typing, if so let it be known but please keep it civil, cast a vote as it were, and i'll consider it and even if i haven't many opportunities to address your comments i will read them nonetheless. Thank you.
    I'm not sure, but I think Fi-valuing and probably Fi ego. You seem a bit more pointed in your manner of expression than I'd expect an EII to be. Lots of use of the imperative mood makes me think maybe Se ego too.

Have you tried out ESI?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think Fi-valuing and probably Fi ego. You seem a bit more pointed in your manner of expression than I'd expect an EII to be. Lots of use of the imperative mood makes me think maybe Se ego too.

Have you tried out ESI?
    Hmm, I'm not sure i understand why you bolded those words...? Is it some proof of Se or smth, i mean, tbh it seems exaggerated as far as analysis...Anyway, i should say thanks, Aramas, i appreciate your commenting.
    Last edited by Delilah; 01-09-2020 at 05:40 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A lot of what you rant and talk about online has been like... very typical 'Gamma female career women' shit and stuff. Sorry I don't mean that as an insult but I have noticed that about u. ESI probably makes the most sense.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Whoah omg you also have the phrase 'inasmuch' in your profile. it seems like Gammas on the forum love that saying lol.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks BandD, lol, but just to clarify i don't have a career, i just have bills to pay.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to add something, in case it is helpful to anyone else and to dignify your replies (for which i thank you), in the past i have double checked my understanding of the theory with typing practice/tips&methods as derived from threads such as this one: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ght=apprentice;

I have identified in those programmes with both, an ESI - fi for her sort of being disoriented when thrown into a dynamic situation, and with an EII-Ne for her bad spatial navigation and just really desperate Si-seeking. Thanks again to all who replied, i did get some kind of conclusion/closure from this thread.