TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEI and Lesbianism

Hey everyone.

Wanted to put this out there - the last two women IEIs I've been interested in have turned out to be lesbians. Do I just have extraordinary bad luck with IEIs or is lesbianism really common among IEIs?

Thanks.
    SLE-Ti

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Andrei View Post
    Hey everyone.

Wanted to put this out there - the last two women IEIs I've been interested in have turned out to be lesbians. Do I just have extraordinary bad luck with IEIs or is lesbianism really common among IEIs?

Thanks.
    Tough question. Are those the only choices?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Tough question. Are those the only choices?
    What do you mean, I don't quite understand.
    SLE-Ti

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What do you mean, I don't quite understand.
    Could they fake being lesbians to divert your attention?

Could you be attracted to women who are lesbians?

There are probably tons more possibilities.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could they fake being lesbians to divert your attention? Could you be attracted to women who are lesbians?

There are probably tons more possibilities.
    That's definitely not in play - they both have public lesbian personas. And I liked them because they were IEI not lesbian and only found out they were lesbians AFTER I knew they were IEI (It's easier to V.I. someone's type than their sexual orientation).

Also what I'm trying to draw from the post is the observations and experiences of others with IEIs to see if lesbianism is common among them, more than to be statistically expected. Or whether there's something about the IEI type that makes them feel that they're lesbians etc. I.e. it's not about me and these two lesbians in particular.
    Last edited by Prince Andrei; 04-14-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    SLE-Ti

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don’t think that being a lesbian is type-related. I’ve known four women who preferred female partners (eight, if you include their partners), and their types seemed pretty random. I learned to identify different types at different points in my life, so I don’t have definite opinions about each one’s type, but I knew IEI’s pretty early and none of them were IEI’s.

The couple that I most recently encountered are ESI and SLE. But as I said, I don’t think this is type-related.

The odds of you encountering two IEI lesbians in a row seem pretty low from chance alone. This is why I asked if there could be extenuating circumstances.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a lot of IEI girls, and only know one lesbian out of them.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

maybe it is time to call a quit for the search of contrary sex in gay bars. Male ones could raise a few question marks.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the last two women IEIs I've been interested in have turned out to be lesbians. Do I just have extraordinary bad luck with IEIs or is lesbianism really common among IEIs?
    Homosexual behavior is wider than homosexual preference (true homosexuality).
    Homosexual behavior may be a part of sexual promiscuity when people do regular sex without strong and deep feelings, including without strong passion. Such people tend to have sex with many people during the life, to have many short relations, to do sex without long communication when both know each other as persons and when feelings should develop to deeper degree.
    Sexual promiscuity is more expected among P types. May be also predisposes: Fe valued in societies without strong criticism to surface sexual relations as in today "western" mass culture, while valued Fi more respects personal emotional connection ; Se valued which reduces the respect to natural physical pleasure (for example, all that s&m is lesser about Si valued types). Plus a predisposition to drugs usage may be cause be same types factors and this secondary predispose to lesser, responsibility including sexual one
    According to this, IEI is among types where homosexual behavior (not true homosexuality) should be met some more.

Also.
    Probably those women looked pretty and meanwhile "cold", not flirty to you. Your unconsciousness may rise the interest to such cases. For example, as harder and hence mb more interesting tasks. For Se valued tasks - to "get" something physical, to conquer is a pleasure itself, the harder it is - the more pleasure in case you'll do. It's possibly when feelings become stronger on geting negative "romance" responses and hence such potentional cases may attract higher, what rises the chances to meet them. Different reasons may lead to higher interest to harder romance cases.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think that being a lesbian is type-related. I’ve known four women who preferred female partners (eight, if you include their partners), and their types seemed pretty random. I learned to identify different types at different points in my life, so I don’t have definite opinions about each one’s type, but I knew IEI’s pretty early and none of them were IEI’s.

The couple that I most recently encountered are ESI and SLE. But as I said, I don’t think this is type-related.

The odds of you encountering two IEI lesbians in a row seem pretty low from chance alone. This is why I asked if there could be extenuating circumstances.
    No worries, no offence taken and thanks for your contribution. Yeah tell me about my extraordinary bad luck in meeting two IEI lesbians in a row...
    SLE-Ti