Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default 1w2

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

She turned an Sx/Sp song into Sx/So...

Mills J
    3 months ago
    "Wicked game gangbang version."

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Klaus Kinski. Of course, he is not the healthiest example of sx/so...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post

She turned an Sx/Sp song into Sx/So...
    That was an amazing performance.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, please no

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, maybe she's LIE, and maybe she's not...(a lot of people say ILE..?) but she definitely seems sx/so, to me
    -c

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Destroying racism and fascism while feeling yourself.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    Bella Thorne would be an example of an sx/so 7 SEE, imo.
    Yah, she's like the second coming of Lindsay Lohan.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Bella Thorne seems sp/sx. Maybe a 3? with a secondary 8 fix. Shes really unlikeable. Only a social last would be ok with being that unliked and continuing it. also she has bad social skills judging from interviews. Her sense of superiority is unmistakable and its to the point where people dislike her. Which is 3. This is why 3 integrates to 6.. and starts seeing people equally to themselves. It's like in every teen movie about a bitchy popular girl, then there's some problem and at the end she's doing things for charity or whatever, and is kind to everyone no matter what their status is.

Kanye west is another sp/sx 3, unlikeable af. There are likeable ones though. Like sasha grey
    Last edited by maniac; 01-13-2018 at 09:25 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

+++Exclusive footage+++Documentary of Chae's life+++Leaving a chaos behind with every step+++
    When the 3 SX/SO (or SO/SX) backfires and you need a 6

Last edited by Chae; 01-18-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Gary Yourofsky - sx/so ESI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

jesus - sx/so

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Gary Yourofsky - sx/so ESI

ewwww...his wanting rape and murder to happen and torture and killing. smh. for fuck's sake, dude, be consistent.

I DISAGREE with your violence, Dualman. hahaha

Premeditating killing of someone because they killed someone = capital punishment is one of the largest wastes of human capital and greatest hypocrisies of humanity.

Yes, I know he's just talking about his hopefully past desires. He was sloppy as hell about it

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

sx/so the sx-subtype 9w8

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

sx/so 6w5

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

7w8

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sx/so inversion of My Bloody Valentine, darker and more aggressive

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

e9

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    Bella Thorne would be an example of an sx/so 7 SEE, imo.

She reminds me of Kylie Jenner too

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sirens are an Sx/So archetype. They lure somebody else (SX first) collectively (SO secondary) into abandoning their comfort zone or even shipwreck and death (SP last). You can see how mating SX in senseless overdrive becomes dangerous at the expense of SP, while there's nothing wrong with the social component. The siren's obsession with SX denies SP as in the song from the video clip. Financial support is not desired from the man - distinguishing the mermaid from the typical trope of sailor's prostitutes also - only sex and/or romance:

My heart is pierced by Cupid
    I disdain all glittering gold
    There is nothing can console me
    But my jolly sailor bold.

My name it is Maria
    A merchant's daughter fair
    And I have left my parents
    And three thousand pounds a year

Come all you pretty fair maids
    Whoever you may be
    Who love a jolly sailor
    That plows the raging sea

While up aloft in storm

From me his absence mourn
    And firmly pray arrive the day
    He's never more to roam.
    Combined with the eventual attack on the ship, SX desire and power of the sirens becomes the men's downfall.

In Germany we talk about the similar myth of "Loreley" often, a woman sitting on a cliff that gets the attention of sailors through her singing and charm - and they crash tragically because they didn't mind their course. There is an actual place where this cliff exists. The theory is of course that people had to invent a reason why this cliff created actual accidents, or maybe somebody misunderstood the name once - "Ley" originially meant rock, "Lore" means to peer. As the sailor peers at the rock, they do not notice the currents and curve of the river as you can see here, the Loreley cliff is on the right:

Coming up with an analogy of fatal female sexuality is convenient to the Sx/So theme, and since it has strong SO it is fairly known still. I think we see 3w2 and 6w5 interacting here, Sexual 3w2 is deceptive-seductive, 6w5 troubleshoots with a rational mind that is not easily swayed, i.e. the only way to escape the siren chants. Odysseus is one of these 6w5s in mythology who defied the sirens thanks to his SP-secondary. I think his TIM is LIE. He acted quickly with the idea of stuffing the sailor's ears with wax, predicting the danger. He himself was motivated by a strong SX drive himself, wanting and thus long planning to see his wife again even after all those years (also: suggestive to , creative). It shows the long-term loyalty of 6 that deflects 3's temporary onslaught of charm.

Interestingly enough, Odysseus let others strap him to the mast so he could hear the chants but not move, likely out of sheer curiosity and thrill (SX) restricted by SP. Like that he would come to enjoy the chants but not the detriment of SP.

As with Loreley I see a covert theme here, this myth could be an analogy to infidelity and the sirens are a proxy for actual women now. It's quite a polarizing myth and comes to show how SX/SO creatures are quite a popular way in mythology to give metaphors to SP threats. In our examples here: the well-being of the sailors, Odysseus arriving safely in Ithaca.

Depictions that I became interested in recently and I still try to decipher culturally are those with a lesbian connotation. The meaning is ambiguous since we don't know if the waves are dangerous here, or it is the allure of the sirens themselves that could get the woman into trouble for whatever reason. Though I later saw the subtitle reads "Invitation into the Unknown" so it might be about trying something new in terms of sexuality:

L'appel des sirenes / Call of the Sirens - Burrel, 1915

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

Sirens are an Sx/So archetype. They lure somebody else (SX first) collectively (SO secondary) into abandoning their comfort zone or even shipwreck and death (SP last). You can see how mating SX in senseless overdrive becomes dangerous at the expense of SP, while there's nothing wrong with the social component. The siren's obsession with SX denies SP as in the song from the video clip. Financial support is not desired from the man - distinguishing the mermaid from the typical trope of sailor's prostitutes also - only sex and/or romance:

Combined with the eventual attack on the ship, SX desire and power of the sirens becomes the men's downfall.

In Germany we talk about the similar myth of "Loreley" often, a woman sitting on a cliff that gets the attention of sailors through her singing and charm - and they crash tragically because they didn't mind their course. There is an actual place where this cliff exists. The theory is of course that people had to invent a reason why this cliff created actual accidents, or maybe somebody misunderstood the name once - "Ley" originially meant rock, "Lore" means to peer. As the sailor peers at the rock, they do not notice the currents and curve of the river as you can see here, the Loreley cliff is on the right:

Coming up with an analogy of fatal female sexuality is convenient to the Sx/So theme, and since it has strong SO it is fairly known still. I think we see 3w2 and 6w5 interacting here, Sexual 3w2 is deceptive-seductive, 6w5 troubleshoots with a rational mind that is not easily swayed, i.e. the only way to escape the siren chants. Odysseus is one of these 6w5s in mythology who defied the sirens thanks to his SP-secondary. I think his TIM is LIE. He acted quickly with the idea of stuffing the sailor's ears with wax, predicting the danger. He himself was motivated by a strong SX drive himself, wanting and thus long planning to see his wife again even after all those years (also: suggestive to , creative). It shows the long-term loyalty of 6 that deflects 3's temporary onslaught of charm.

Interestingly enough, Odysseus let others strap him to the mast so he could hear the chants but not move, likely out of sheer curiosity and thrill (SX) restricted by SP. Like that he would come to enjoy the chants but not the detriment of SP.

As with Loreley I see a covert theme here, this myth could be an analogy to infidelity and the sirens are a proxy for actual women now. It's quite a polarizing myth and comes to show how SX/SO creatures are quite a popular way in mythology to give metaphors to SP threats. In our examples here: the well-being of the sailors, Odysseus arriving safely in Ithaca.

Depictions that I became interested in recently and I still try to decipher culturally are those with a lesbian connotation. The meaning is ambiguous since we don't know if the waves are dangerous here, or it is the allure of the sirens themselves that could get the woman into trouble for whatever reason. Though I later saw the subtitle reads "Invitation into the Unknown" so it might be about trying something new in terms of sexuality:

L'appel des sirenes / Call of the Sirens - Burrel, 1915
    The protagonist in one of my story drafts/beginnings was actually called Lorelei and Sx/So, with the desire for a revolution. She got put into an asylum where she tried to gather a group of revolutionaries, and she'd fall for/seduce the head psychiatrist, so to speak... I put the poem of Loreley by Herman Hesse in the prologue.

So it was nice to see your elaborate take on the Siren archetype.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The protagonist in one of my story drafts/beginnings was actually called Lorelei and Sx/So, with the desire for a revolution. She got put into an asylum where she tried to gather a group of revolutionaries, and she'd fall for/seduce the head psychiatrist, so to speak... I put the poem of Loreley by Herman Hesse in the prologue.

So it was nice to see your elaborate take on the Siren archetype.
    Ohh nice - Hesse, too! The Beta is going strong there. Reminds me of Sucker Punch when we talk about asylums and female character revolution. Did you publish it somewhere, I might have missed it?
    Thanks, I hope you enjoyed the analysis

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lol

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Sx/soc: My impression of their writing is "fire-and-ice", as if one is to experience the extremes of heat and coldness at the same time. Often abstract, spilling one inner vision after another like a dream-sequence. Seems particularly in touch with the core meaning of life and death."
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ction-of-Notes

Some of that SX/SO "fire-and-ice":

"And you have never yet been able to cast your spirit into a pit of snow: you are not hot enough for that. Hence you also do not know the ecstasies of its coldness.

In all things, however, you act too familiarly with the spirit, and you have often made wisdom into a poor-house and a hospital for bad poets.

You are no eagles: hence you have never experienced the happiness that is in the terror of the spirit. And he who is not a bird should not build his nest over abysses.

You are lukewarm to me, but all profound knowledge flows cold. Ice cold are the inmost wells of the spirit: refreshing for hot hands and men of action. You stand there honorable and stiff and with straight backs, you famous wise men: no strong wind and will drives you.

Have you never seen a sail go over the sea, rounded and taut and trembling with the violence of the wind? Like the sail, trembling with the violence of the spirit, my wisdom goes over the sea — my wild wisdom.

― Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.watchtheyard.com/deltas/j...-white-member/ mebbe...seemed intense and socially adept

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default NSFW

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I pictured a rainbow
    You held it in your hands
    I had flashes
    But you saw the plan
    I wandered out in the world for years
    While you just stayed in your room
    I saw the crescent
    You saw the whole of the moon
    You were there in the turnstiles
    With the wind at your heels
    You stretched for the stars
    And you know how it feels
    To reach too high
    Too far
    Too soon
    I was grounded
    While you filled the skies
    I was dumbfounded by truth
    You cut through lies
    I saw the rain dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon
    I saw the crescent
    I spoke about wings
    You just flew
    I wondered I guessed and I tried
    You just knew
    I sighed
    ... But you swooned!
    I saw the crescent
    With a torch in your pocket
    And the wind at your heels
    You climbed on the ladder
    And you know how it feels
    To get too high
    Too far too soon
    The whole of the moon!
    Unicorns and cannonballs
    Palaces and piers
    Trumpets towers and tenements
    Wide oceans full of tears
    Flags rags ferryboats
    Scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision
    Underneath the stars
    You climbed on the ladder
    With the wind in your sails
    You came like comet
    Blazing your trail
    Too high too far too soon

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The stereotypical sx/so would take multiple partners but expect complete loyalty from them, like a polygamous marriage.
    Muhammad might have been an sx/so 1.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also strong SOC

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)