Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,360 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    Alpha
    Eliza Thomason: ESE
    Troll Nr 007: You're only here so Eliza doesn't get lonely, ILE
    Finally someone agrees with me that Eliza is ESE!!!!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I think @kimu might be SEI. Based on voice-chat discussion we had on Olimpia's discord channel
    @totalize is victim type. see above, gamma most likely and might be LIE
    @Olimpia IEI see above
    @Viktor SLE see above
    @Number 9 large Ni/Se see above, tries to give irrational impression IEI/LSI
    @Jailbait see above
    @FDG LIE see above, bit similar pattern between FDG and totalize
    @Jailbait SEE see above
    @Myst hardcore LSI
    @idontgiveaf SEE or she really tries to be one most irrational version of that. I can not be sure which type she is. All that I can tell she is real based on buttfie text (which I think would be too time consuming to manipulate)
    See above

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    See above
    I think, I can see that.
    @ApeironStella LII (voice chat we had on Kimu's channel). She has very creative Ne- which is about turning things upside down. Ne+ is less pronounced.

@WinnieW might be LII or ILE. I'm not decided.
    @User Name LII
    @pinkcanary SEI based on shoutbox

@Bertrand

Hamlet (Ham, Hamka, EIE, ENFj) Always ready for an emotional discharge and a barrage of shocking behaviors and expressions. Dress up in an incredible combination of colors and styles of clothing, some things look as if they were found in garbage and washed. However, in any of their appearances there is always present, albeit hidden, and understandable only to the Hamlet - Meaning. Contrary to popular stereotype, they work everywhere and anywhere but the theater. The virtual space is inhabited by many Hamlets of both sexes, but they are typed as Hamlets very rarely. Remember - any type upon verification can be revealed to be a Hamlet. Furthermore, in presentation of this type Hamlets are so convincing, that it is difficult to understand who is who. The easiest way to recognize a Hamlet is by frequency with which he re-types himself. If a person is today Huxley tomorrow Dreiser, and the day after Zhukov, and if every time there are people who honestly believe in it, and, almost foaming at the mouth, try to prove the correctness of the latest typing - with 99% confidence we can say - before you is Hamlet. However, sometimes Hamlets choose their favorite type, and keep holding on to it with all their arms and legs. These Hamlets can be revealed only over time, with close personal interaction.

And if someone types himself into Hamlet, then, with 99% probability it can be said that this is a real Hamlet, just a resigned one, imbued with his or her own fate. For in socionics community this type is considered to be (and, in my opinion, quite unjustly) the very apex of socionics fall, and nobody, except resigned Hamlets, could be dragged or lured into it. Some of the socionic community, mainly consisting of their duals, Maxims, admire Hamlets for their incredibly beautiful, like a moon at a cemetery, dark, tragic pose of life, and for their ability to richly and with feeling re-tell the most prosaic events, such as - a trip for booze to the nearest store or arrival of package in mail, that the entire spectrum of emotions, from subtly allaying hopefulness to "please-stop-this-is-frightening", is readily available to the listener. As well as guaranteed non-interference in another's inner world, as Hamlets are so thoroughly and consistently taken by themselves and preoccupied by their own experiences, that no energy remains for them to try to delve into the soulful matters of others. Hamlets are not liked in socionics community for their cowardly rudeness, for their intrigues and scandalous nature, for their thoroughly ingrained habit to achieve what they want either through hysterics or through depicting themselves as dying swans, and then again with hysterics, and also that all their minute problems they inflate to catastrophes of universal proportions, and find in these disasters the cause for their endless pathos of suffering. Finally, Hamlets are categorically unable to take responsibility for anything happening in their lives onto their shoulders, there is always someone else to blame for everything. And, believe me, accusations and demonstrations in the manner of: "Look what you did to me and my life!" will be enough to last the perpetrator his whole existence.

On forums, Hamlets are usually interested in typing. Once typed, they try to maximize their correspondence to the supposed type. Those rare Hamlets who have already been typed into Hamlet, either with maniacal persistence move mass values of Beta quadra (quadra to which they belong), or with tragedy in every letter describe and discuss all their sorrows and troubles, such that after reading it for a long time the rasping sound of strained nerves will ring in your ears. Young male Hamlets often try to "glue" girls by their ability to feel deeply and strongly, and by their weary contemptuous views of this bitter hateful world. And in that, as a rule, they succeed.

Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 10-09-2017 at 07:31 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Te is the function which works in unexplainable ways.
    for F types

@Cuivienen
    "Sol: LII, SX 1"

you my hero. new version to the collection

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why does any random dramatic, shit-stirring or edgy person gets typed EIE on this forum? That's my biggest pet peeve. Bertrand is not EIE or anywhere close to it - he's Se creative imo (maybe LSI does make more sense), E6. Make a video, Berty, and I will eat my words if I'm wrong

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    pinoline: EII, SO 6
    4w5 Sp/So 478

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Darya: EIE
    Sol: EIE
    Bertrand:EIE
    Syrup: EIE
    Totalize:EIE
    Adam: EIE
    Number 9 Large: EIE
    Simo: EIE
    idontgiveaf: EIE
    lungs:EIE
    Cuivienen: EIE
    Pinoline:EIE
    Troll Nr 007:EIE
    Sailor Mars:EIE
    wasp: EIE
    Delilah: EIE
    Last edited by Hope; 10-09-2017 at 03:49 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    Darya: SLI
    fixed
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    CAN AN IEE HAVE A TEMPER AROUND HERE???
    Temper is -related So of course, and as if you'd need a diddly darn permission

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Put it this way - the E3 obscures whichever type you are, making you appear somewhat more like the projected image than like your socionics type. So, neither IEE nor SEE looks like the best of fits (but SEE fits better than IEE.) I don't think you're Fe or EJ.
    Now I get it though. It's what I call a type mask, and surprisingly some Socionists wrote about it -->>> here, it's really worth a read. I would be interested what you think about the concept.
    Hm, alright!

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About having a temper...
    Huxley's first publication was a parody of the intelligentsia that was surrounding him, this was followed by the anger of his acquaintances, but it also declared his talent. His other works all have a satirical and uncanny look at the world, almost reaching the prophecy in some cases.

Dostoevsky's lifestyle was not less original. Imprisoned for his faith, a gambler, and kind of a not too committed husband. Maybe it's thanks to all these contradictions that he could write something like "The Idiot" (that always looked to me like the story of a good natured IEI)
    Last edited by ooo; 10-09-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I thought I'd type a few newer people I like & pay attn to but idfk.... Skept is XLI-Te to me. I think Cuivienen is extro and intuitive but I can't nail down quadra values, prob Te/Fi but Eie feels right in ways too cuz he has kind of a showy brassness I associate w that type. No fucking clue about Bert, but his intuition blows mine out of the water.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

gets much closer to the idea that most of us here are the same type, but keep splitting everyone into different types and quadras because we aren't clones.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I don't need permission, but it appears as if delta NFs don't swear, ergo IEEs with tempers (and passions) turn into SEEs.. All the while I stumble through my life because I don't see what's around me. Literally.

Is there a video of you somewhere?
    I think you're a more usual example of IEE than @Chae, actually - although no problems with you two being identicals. There are some other self-typed IEE's here who are definitely more suspicious.

About my whining about EIE typings - it has nothing to do with me wanting to be special, I'm actually very happy and excited when I come across a potential EIE candidate : ) It's just that it seems that ****** and a few completely over the top descriptions are the only reference some people have about the type. Like, do y'all even know any *completely ordinary* people irl (friends, family) you type this way? It's not like we're talking Bigfoot here lol.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you get me...

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Cuivienen, are you sure you're not EIE? You're kinda...colourful for LIE ; )

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    It's just that it seems that ****** and a few completely over the top descriptions are the only reference some people have about the type. Like, do y'all even know any *completely ordinary* people irl (friends, family) you type this way? It's not like we're talking Bigfoot here lol.
    Yes, school teachers. There we have some ordinary EIEs. They are good teachers and know how to make the kids listen.

I actually suspect that most people have had an EIE teacher at some point going through years of school. I've had a few.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Yes, school teachers. There we have some ordinary EIEs. They are good teachers and know how to make the kids listen.

I actually suspect that most people have had an EIE teacher at some point going through years of school. I've had a few.
    Yes I've had quite a few too, they make for great teachers.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    gets much closer to the idea that most of us here are the same type, but keep splitting everyone into different types and quadras because we aren't clones.
    Yes, we are all the same type and race: human.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When @Cuivienen self-types as EIE he must not feel emasculated (I base this on his posts).

[I should tell how I perceive LIEs but I'm going to leave that for forthcoming flame wars.]
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I thought I'd type a few newer people I like & pay attn to but idfk.... Skept is XLI-Te to me. I think Cuivienen is extro and intuitive but I can't nail down quadra values, prob Te/Fi but Eie feels right in ways too cuz he has kind of a showy brassness I associate w that type. No fucking clue about Bert, but his intuition blows mine out of the water.
    Skept is Si because of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    I like the feeling of relief from a good loud and poweful fart(wet or dry) ripping through by pants.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

[I should tell how I perceive LIEs but I'm going to leave that for forthcoming flame wars.]

Tell us, we all want to know...
    maybe its similar of how I perceive them
    Last edited by Hope; 10-09-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    for what its worth, I feel like you and I are very close, maybe it comes down to differences only in subtype

either way, I would love to explain via ITR how it is we relate but it eludes me as well

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When @Cuivienen self-types as EIE he must not feel emasculated (I base this on his posts).
    Shit, I'm not that precious.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Cuivienen, are you sure you're not EIE? You're kinda...colourful for LIE ; )
    EIEs wouldn't have the difficulties I have with other people; they'd also probably be less indifferent to moral issues. I come across as very business-like and intense at first. Also unlike most Ethical types I've met, I find it uncomfortable expressing emotions verbally. This is why I need to have sex to feel connected to someone.

Because I am a very strong Ni subtype, I'm more of an ambivert than a true extrovert and these tendencies are accentuated further.

Yes, I am very "colourful", inventive and have a lot of energy (especially when I've been drinking), but my Enneatype and instinctual stacking explain why.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they'd also probably be less indifferent to moral issues.
    is that why you're usually in all the controversial threads sharing your views about the decaying modern society?

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIEs wouldn't have the difficulties I have with other people; they'd also probably be less indifferent to moral issues.
    Your posts on this forum seem to be comprised almost entirely on subjects relating to (a) relationships, the ideal way to connect with others and so on, (b) major questions about society, culture, and morals.

Since your program element is mental - conscious, it is responsible for strong judgments about the ideas, for confident and fluent explanation or prediction, and resistance to impression. This perfectly describes the way you think about these things that are traditionally considered more in the territory of enfj than entj.

Obviously it's possible that in real life you never talk about this, or that it's just skewed, but you must see why you appear ethical (I am not necessarily battle-typing you here, I am ok accepting your self-typing.)
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    is that why you're usually in all the controversial threads sharing your views about the decaying modern society?
    If you disagree about my type, fine, but my forum posts are not a very effective way to assess it. I suggest that anyone who is interested in discussing my type talks to me over voice on Discord.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually, it would be funny - seems like a lot of people type me LIE and I do not type myself LIE, and you type yourself LIE and quite some people do not type you LIE, for us to have a conversation and record it and post it.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you disagree about my type, fine, but my forum posts are not a very effective way to assess it. I suggest that anyone who is interested in discussing my type talks to me over voice on Discord.
    No need for that. We got your sassy mystery man cosplay pictures for um, V.I.!
    (No LIE could ever stir people like that --> Tearsofaclown carbon copy basically. SX/SO is on point though, no doubt it's your stacking)

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Skept is Si because of this:
    "Shit," thought the defendant, as the prosecutor presented its most damning piece of flatulence.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    Actually, it would be funny - seems like a lot of people type me LIE and I do not type myself LIE, and you type yourself LIE and quite some people do not type you LIE, for us to have a conversation and record it and post it.
    If you'd like to talk, now is a good time. I am free for a few more hours.

I will send you a link via PM.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you'd like to talk, now is a good time. I am free for a few more hours.

I will send you a link via PM.
    Now is a bad time for me. I am only available about 5-9 pm GMT. Tomorrow at about those times (so lets say, in 20 hours) would be perfect. I got the PM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now is a bad time for me. I am only available about 5-9 pm GMT. Tomorrow at about those times (so lets say, in 20 hours) would be perfect. I got the PM.
    OK, your time is pretty much opposite to mine so we should be able to work something out. Talk then.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why does any random dramatic, shit-stirring or edgy person gets typed EIE on this forum? That's my biggest pet peeve. Bertrand is not EIE or anywhere close to it - he's Se creative imo (maybe LSI does make more sense), E6. Make a video, Berty, and I will eat my words if I'm wrong
    I agree that EIEs are the most dramatic type, by far. The emotional highs and lows they experience are usually shared with others.

Nonetheless I wouldn't call EIEs particularly edgy (that seems more EII, tortured artist shit). Most EIEs are adept socialites, ambitious entertainers with a dramatic flair. While no Beta type is exactly loved here, EIEs are not outcasts in my society (unless SX first) so if they stir shit, they tend to have a specific purpose in mind. This means they are not usually genuine trolls, pretty much by definition.

It also seems rare for a Fe lead to harm others through their Fe use; emotional manipulation is more common in Fe creatives.

I think a lot of the descriptions we read online are lacking (articles translated from Russian should be treated with caution, as Russia is not a Western country). Often in psychology, you should stick to the core theory and form your own interpretation of it. Observe to see if the stereotypes marry up to reality.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alpha
    ApeironStella: LII > EII

Beta
    squark: LSI
    thelocust : IEI purely from V.I. I don't know you

Gamma
    FDG: LIE
    wasp: ESI because you're not as "soft" as Vespertine. Now that I think about it...your name is wasp!

Delta
    UDP: LSE
    Vespertine: EII
    Chae: IEE you V.I. as ENFp and I'm not sure where my previous brainfart came from
    Syrup: SLI

kalinoche: Ip-temperament. I find you really hard to type.
    You have such big friendly eyes like Filatova's ENTp portraits but you don't vibe like that type (in my view)
    chips and underwear: values Fi
    Simo: Fe-Porl?
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 10-30-2017 at 08:46 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    to be fair, Fi suggestive is a thing, and Te "solutions" to such issues do have a characteristic lizard man quality consistent with certain posters here ("pick up artistry" type approaches seem very much in keeping with said solutions to said problems, etc etc)

I find cuivienen straight up repugnant most of the time, but everything he posted on this last page rings super true to me

your burn was super sik tho, and I'm glad it brought this out

also when i think of EIE I think of the hugh mungus lady and LSI as the super Ti revolutionary... they're each trying to seize power by upending "the system" (Te) via their zany Ni Ti narratives... our putative villains here are all super chilled out Te Si types
    Last edited by Bertrand; 10-09-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

seems like a lot of people type me LIE and I do not type myself LIE
    seems like a lot of people have low typing skills. a much more never heard about socionics

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    to be fair, Fi suggestive is a thing, and Te "solutions" to such issues do have a characteristic lizard man quality consistent with certain posters here ("pick up artistry" type approaches seem very much in keeping with said solutions to said problems, etc etc)

I find cuivienen straight up repugnant most of the time, but everything he posted on this last page rings super true to me

your burn was super sik tho, and I'm glad it brought this out
    For whatever reason, my mere existence seems to trigger 6s. Whatever I do, there is something about me that your type will find fault with.

At least five 6s on this forum, yourself included, have provoked me and expressed a strong dislike for me (which I am often, as here, surprised about). If I include other personality forums I've been a member of in the past, the number of outraged 6s easily reaches into the double digits. It includes one particularly acrimonious conflict that led to multiple bans for the 6s who lost their shit completely.

Offline the trend continues. When I was working on a political campaign earlier this year, I had to slap down an assistant who was a 6, because he objected to my, ehm, "lack of principles". (I expressed my hope that refugees would be a bargaining chip in negotiations with other parties, to ensure we get the student and parent visas cut hard.) In my extended family, the two members I clash with the most are both 6s as well. They can't understand my flexibility. When people want my services, they come to me. Example? My current, 19 year-old girlfriend initiated our relationship by telling me that she wanted me to get her pregnant.

You want to know something, though? I actually don't dislike any of you. You just take everything way too seriously.

If you must know, the type that actually makes my blood boil is Enneagram 9 (and sometimes E4), as they withhold affection, sulk constantly, and are passive-aggressive, flighty bitches who expect me to do all the work.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 10-09-2017 at 11:08 PM.