TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    LSI is known as an inspector.
    "inspector" is a made-up label for this type. It's not some law of nature, just an approximation for a common social role of this type, especially for the normalizing subtype LSI.

He types people who are known of being an exact opposite of that as LSIs. Intuitive innovators who push boundaries of what's possible, like Elon Musk for example.
    A talent for technical fields, leadership. Ability to push through difficulties. I don't think LSI typing is in any way strange for Elon Musk.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    A talent for technical fields, leadership. Ability to push through difficulties. I don't think LSI typing is in any way strange for Elon Musk.
    It's extremely strange because the guy is a very obvious extrovert in every sense of the word and if you read Jung's description of the introverted thinking type, it's absolutely nothing like Musk...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    It's extremely strange because the guy is a very obvious extrovert in every sense of the word and if you read Jung's description of the introverted thinking type, it's absolutely nothing like Musk...
    I have to agree, LSI is a strange typing for him.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is now a 15% discount when you get typed by Dr. Gulenko.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There is now a 15% discount when you get typed by Dr. Gulenko.

Business must be slow.

Usually, in a good business, you are raising prices.

Gulenko is making a big mistake here. My father, who set the price on the products his company made, told me "Never compete on price." He meant, never try to compete with your competitors by lowering your price. Offer better service to your customers, or more features, or better terms, but do not lower your prices. It's the fast road to ruin.

I've followed his advice, and it's worked out very well for my company.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I respect Gulenko and his system, but I'm not gonna waste my money to get type....

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Business must be slow.

Gulenko is making a big mistake here. My father, who set the price on the products his company made, told me "Never compete on price." He meant, never try to compete with your competitors by lowering your price. Offer better service to your customers, or more features, or better terms, but do not lower your prices. It's the fast road to ruin.

ok, but it's pretty common for a business to sometimes offer discounts, isn't it? Are they all doing it wrong?

Anyway, I thought it was funny that they offer this discount. A while back people seemed to have problems contacting him to get typed. Maybe he will be more responsive now?

I know my type 100%, but it would be very interesting to get his observations.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe they are doing discounts because they are busy and are taking so long to get back with people
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah I don't think such a discount is weird, I'd see it as something that is for the early year as I've noticed a lot of businesses do their yearly discounts in the early months. I might be wrong though and this is entirely something else, but I don't see how is it a bad thing.

Also, would love to get some insight from Gulenko on my typing. Now I'm pretty sure I'm IEI, but some people here still suggest SEI or even LII. His test also typed me IEI, but it would be fun to get a 'hands on' experience with him.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I have to agree, LSI is a strange typing for him.
    I know one in particular that is just like him but I can't share more because he's a minor (not a physical clone so photos wouldn't do much). Jolty little fellow but still within the logical subtype.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I know one in particular that is just like him but I can't share more because he's a minor (not a physical clone so photos wouldn't do much). Jolty little fellow but still within the logical subtype.
    It's possible, I'm not saying it's not, but I agree with what FDG said about Musk's personality seeming different from Jung's introverted thinker. Then again, we mostly know Musk's public persona.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's possible, I'm not saying it's not, but I agree with what FDG said about Musk's personality seeming different from Jung's introverted thinker. Then again, we mostly know Musk's public persona.
    Back when I first met the boy I considered LSE precisely because of similar reasons but LSI ended overriding the intention. Don't ask me why but it's still possible not to appear inward-focused and mantain LSI template. But there are moments when they do look as if scanning inside.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    As we know, LSI can be in very different positions successfully, and they can definitely be leaders. I am wondering what exactly it is that you don't think fits with Jung's Ti description? Ti is basically abstract thinking, a "logical idea", not just in LII but also in LSI. I'm not trying to push the LSI typing of Musk, but I don't see anything particular against it.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As we know, LSI can be in very different positions successfully, and they can definitely be leaders. I am wondering what exactly it is that you don't think fits with Jung's Ti description? Ti is basically abstract thinking, a "logical idea", not just in LII but also in LSI. I'm not trying to push the LSI typing of Musk, but I don't see anything particular against it.
    I understand, I guess I'm just focused on Musk's public image/persona, that of a man into objective systems, including business, inventions that work for people, and so forth. It would seem that such a man would be more apt to use logic oriented towards objective systems rather than the subjectivity of Ti. But that is mostly based on the image I have of him. I realize that when you get down deeper into the nuances, he could very well have subjective logic as his lead function and still be into the things I mentioned. I agree that LSIs can be leaders, but he seems quite visionary and that's another thing.

I'm not opposed to the LSI typing, though I would have thought LIE would make more sense.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Business must be slow.

I think it totally depends on who your customers are. Ideally, from a business standpoint, you want richer customers so offering a better service makes sense (as opposed to lowering your price). Though I think there are businesses that cater to poorer segments of the population and do well, in my experience in retail often these customers don't want to invest in quality, they prefer to buy again for cheap.

Also lowering retail prices below the provider's price, while illegal, is obviously a good strategy to knock out the competition. If it were legal lots of people would do it, Amazon has hurt the competition greatly by selling very cheap, albeit legally (I presume). I think it's viable depending on who your customer-base is. I think your dad's advice is valid too, again, depending on who your customer base is. But that's just my 2c.

I personally don't think Gulenko's service is low-quality, though I understand why it's controversial, esp. in the West where we/many have a more "positivistic" approach to typing.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand, I guess I'm just focused on Musk's public image/persona, that of a man into objective systems, including business, inventions that work for people, and so forth. It would seem that such a man would be more apt to use logic oriented towards objective systems rather than the subjectivity of Ti. But that is mostly based on the image I have of him. I realize that when you get down deeper into the nuances, he could very well have subjective logic as his lead function and still be into the things I mentioned. I agree that LSIs can be leaders, but he seems quite visionary and that's another thing.

I'm not opposed to the LSI typing, though I would have thought LIE would make more sense.
    Yes, LIE makes sense also.

(Jung on Si)

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Ti is basically abstract thinking, a "logical idea", not just in LII but also in LSI.
    Why can’t people understand that? Why do the smartasses try and overcomplicate the definition of Ti? I was talking to one those the other day and basically he gave me the LII (heavily tainted with Ne) version of the Ti definition, and totally disregarded the fact that LSI also have Ti (which works in conjunction with Se).
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I saw a lot of intuitive traits by VI, closest to LII. I don't see how showing another socionist making doubtful typing justifies Gvlenko's typings or proves him staying close to classic socionics or proves their typings correct and mine wrong or whatever you meant by that, that's cherry picking.

I keep saying I see people, children, like that young man and that you can only try to push the ‘LII’ or ‘ILE’ label on them a certain amount of times before you realize you're in front of someone with Inspector-like traits.
    Unless you find a way to prove it, we don't know which typing is correct. Let's agree to disagree

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know much about Elon Musk, but his eyes seem to have the Se sharpness of Beta ST, and have no Fi.... Even though he's not a good speaker, I can sense that aggressor confident.

Gates doesn't have that aggressor vibe.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post
    I don't know much about Elon Musk, but his eyes seem to have the Se sharpness of Beta ST, and have no Fi...

Gates doesn't have that aggressor vibe.
    He's LIE.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I saw a lot of intuitive traits by VI, closest to LII. I don't see how showing another socionist making doubtful typing justifies Gvlenko's typings or proves him staying close to classic socionics or proves their typings correct and mine wrong or whatever you meant by that, that's cherry picking.
    I'd figured you'd think that. Berdutina is the second person that resides where Socionics is most popular and that does this for a living, working face to face with subjects miles from where Gulenko is that you disagree with because she, as he, types LII “wrong”. It's better to reconsider than to compound misconceptions, I'd say, since it's harder for them to make mistakes whereas it's easier for a dabbler, especially if they seem invested in believing what they think is reality to other people (like what you said about Gulenko writing subtypes first before focusing on types and I told you I recognized an ESE C or D before reading his book or other people here that have claimed similar experiences, etc.). In the end, I'm happy Gulenko and people like Berdutina show signs of facing a similar direction as it shows an uniformity that resonantes with my experiences and that gives you a glimpse of what Socionics is really about in its birthplace and in case it spreads out. And remember, no one babbles more about staying true to ‘classic Socionics’ here than the person that still has to explain his Alpha typing for the dickest man in a relationship since ‘classic socionists’ wrote about Beta STs. Regarding that guy's nonverbals, I don't know if they're particularly LII: the last person somehow similar to him I made a mental note under LSI because with extended interaction I gave up on TiNe for him. Here's an LII if you're interested.

Unless you find a way to prove it, we don't know which typing is correct. Let's agree to disagree
    That's OK. The topic has been exhausted. Talk to you next time the Doctor types a person.
    Last edited by Rusal; 01-07-2022 at 06:34 AM.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

next time the Doctor types a person.
    I wish da dactah would type more people. I really want some new ones.

Have you gotten typed, Rusal?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish da dactah would type more people. I really want some new ones.

Have you gotten typed, Rusal?
    I've gotten the itch every now and then but everytime I think of answers to the questions realization about my type hits me over and over. Maybe I'll do it one day in the name of sCiEncE but I'm satified with what I've read. His book is good for further clarity but he wrote about the subtypes with the intent of presenting a general sketch of a person, in many cases subtype describes the individual around 70% and the rest should be found scattered here and there in the remaining 3 subtypes plus some personal attributes unique to every case. The best way to put it to the test is just select a person you know extremely well and of whose type you are certain of and then proceed to locate subtype in the type's section of the book. Do it multiple times and you'll realize "classic socionics" has not been tarnished in its core, unless the reader assumes that if someone's speech is fluid then that somehow means they are a Si lead that is going to supply the ILE with concreteness related to bodily perceptions, then maybe the problem with classic socionics actually dwells with the reader and Gulenko can't help with that. EDIT: more typing videos would be ok but there's a bunch of content with Gulenko's workshops and presentations that no one is bothering to give proper subtitles to, that also sounds interesting.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've gotten the itch every now and then but everytime I think of answers to the questions realization about my type hits me over and over. Maybe I'll do it one day in the name of sCiEncE but I'm satified with what I've read. His book is good for further clarity but he wrote about the subtypes with the intent of presenting a general sketch of a person, in many cases subtype describes the individual around 70% and the rest should be found scattered here and there in the remaining 3 subtypes plus some personal attributes unique to every case. The best way to put it to the test is just select a person you know extremely well and of whose type you are certain of and then proceed to locate subtype in the type's section of the book. Do it multiple times and you'll realize "classic socionics" has not been tarnished in its core, unless the reader assumes that if someone's speech is fluid then that somehow means they are a Si lead that is going to supply the ILE with concreteness related to bodily perceptions, then maybe the problem with classic socionics actually dwells with the reader and Gulenko can't help with that. EDIT: more typing videos would be ok but there's a bunch of content with Gulenko's workshops and presentations that no one is bothering to give proper subtitles to, that also sounds interesting.
    I was surprised by my result, and if I had gone with the test and information in his book, I would have thought I was Ni lead, or possibly EIE or LIE. I'm not saying you should get typed, especially if money is an issue, and it is fairly expensive, and if you're content with what you know then maybe there's no need.

Still, in my case, I found it useful, I tried dating Fi leads and was pretty unimpressed by our chemistry, though they were ok. I dated an ESE and all around feel much better around Fe leads than Fi or Se leads, the latter being somewhat stressful even if SEEs can be pleasant to be around, too. But I myself would have never thought of Ti lead for myself because to me, Ti was a deeply structured and organised form of thinking, which I don't have. I struggled with Gulenko's typing of me for a while and while his arguments have merit, the thing I find most surprising is that Fe leads make me feel good and make me want to be around them more.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ @Uncle Ave, I like Fe-leads too, for short exposures. I just admire the hell out of two IEI-Fe's whom I know.

Long term, not so compatible.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ @Uncle Ave, I like Fe-leads too, for short exposures. I just admire the hell out of two IEI-Fe's whom I know.

Long term, not so compatible.
    Hm, well it just feels like Fe leads grow on me. But liking and admiring are not the same thing as feeling good around someone, though perhaps that is what you meant. And feeling good is not the same thing as someone growing on you. I feel good around SEEs for example, but for some reason I feel less compelled to orient myself towards them for a long term relationship. Though I don't have enough experience with long term romantic relationships to really swear by any of this, either.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hm, well it just feels like Fe leads grow on me. But liking and admiring are not the same thing as feeling good around someone, though perhaps that is what you meant. And feeling good is not the same thing as someone growing on you. I feel good around SEEs for example, but for some reason I feel less compelled to orient myself towards them for a long term relationship. Though I don't have enough experience with long term romantic relationships to really swear by any of this, either.

The criterion I use for separating possible ESIs from possible SEIs is to hang out with them. I can hang out with an ESI for hours, and an SEI for about 15 minutes before I start to feel like I'm in the wrong play.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

What do you guys think that Gulenko would most likely type me? I’m interested to know now.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    What do you guys think that Gulenko would most likely type me? I’m interested to know now.
    Why don't you ask the man himself?

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Why don't you ask the man himself?
    Because $200 is a LOT to spend on a typing to be honest. And I want to wager some bets as well. See who gets it right.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because $200 is a LOT to spend on a typing to be honest. And I want to wager some bets as well. See who gets it right.
    It's 120 not 200. Though I get that is a personal choice.

And who gets what right? You want people to guess what G would type you as, and bet on it? But if you don't know what he typed you as anyways?

I mean I'm not trying to be a jerk, lol, but I kinda get tired of people talking shit about geting typed without actually doing it.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just seize the promotion with a 10% discount from $120 and get it over with, rather than wonder for months, years.

Then you can share the feedback report with us. You don't even have to upload a video.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's 120 not 200. Though I get that is a personal choice.

And who gets what right? You want people to guess what G would type you as, and bet on it? But if you don't know what he typed you as anyways?

I mean I'm not trying to be a jerk, lol, but I kinda get tired of people talking shit about geting typed without actually doing it.
    Because talking shit about it as a precursor to doing it makes more sense.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taken a while ago...

Conclusion by the interview

Respondent: [OnlyLurking]
    Socionist: Viktor Gulenko (SHS)
    Objective: define type and subtype
    Method: content analysis, body language
    Required knowledge: 16 types, 8 functions, temperaments, installations, DCNH subtype system
    Type as intersection of temperament and installation
    In order to determine the socionic type of a person, it is necessary to assess his or her temperament and installation. 4 temperaments X 4 installations = 16 types.
    Taking into account that people change over time, it is also necessary to define the variant of a particular person's type - one of four (DCNH system).
    Both the installation and the temperament are fairly well expressed in these videos that the respondent provided. Let’s start with installation.
    Installation (main activity orientation)
    Logic is more than ethics
    The respondent is good at making sense of complex information and finding the best solution to a problem. He approaches everything from a logical point of view - he tries to find and eliminate contradictions, and then draw reasonable conclusions. He is deeply interested in scientific systems and classifications, especially in the social and psychological sciences. He has successfully studied programming as well as trigonometry.
    Calculus was difficult for him. Why, since he is a logician? Perhaps because this section of mathematics is not characterized by visibility. This is where his individual characteristics come into play, which will be taken into account in the subtype.
    Judging by his facial expressions, the respondent is a person who doesn’t manage his emotions well. Nor does he have warmth and trust in his relationships, and he
    calculates people rather than feels them. Only a skeptical or ironic smile appears on his face.
    Intuition is more than sensing
    First of all, this follows from [OnlyLurking]'s cognitive interests, which deal with very general questions. For example, understanding human nature and driving forces of human psyche. A sensing person would be mostly interested in the specific people around him and their immediate problems. Only the intuitive function of intellect produces such generalizations.
    His disregard for physical appearance also speaks in favor of less sensing. Nor does [OnlyLurking]'s lack of physical activity, such as recreational sports, bother him. People with sensing priority pay much more attention to this very important part of their lives.
    Intuition with logic gives a research and expert installation to the activity. Pizza delivery doesn't apply here, so it's not surprising that [OnlyLurking] doesn't like his job.
    Temperament
    Introversion is more than extraversion
    The respondent characterizes himself as a reserved and anxious person who finds it difficult to be open and easy to communicate with others. Indeed, his inner world of thoughts and perceptions is much richer than his external activity. The energy of his psyche goes more into mental activity that is not always visible from the outside, which is typical for introverts.
    [OnlyLurking] says that he would like to discuss on a very deep level of understanding. Apparently, he lacks like-minded people to keep the conversation going with him. Introverts immerse themselves very deeply in the topic they are interested in. In this, they are superior to the more superficial extroverts.
    Irrationality is more than rationality
    The respondent's intuition precedes logic: a holistic perception of information turns into logical reflection. This is how the psyche of the intuitive-logical types, which belong to the irrational temperament, is organized.
    In addition, [OnlyLurking]'s volatile moods, which are not always comprehensible to his coworkers and friends, are evidence in favor of irrationality. Mood swings are ultimately reflected in his ability to work and get along at close range.
    In addition, the symbolic part of [OnlyLurking]'s dreams - the sexual themes, as well as water, sewage, and impurities - corresponds to the archetypes of the Gamma Quadra.
    This temperament is called receptiveadaptive.
    Subtype
    What can we say about his subtype? - The most probable subtype in DCNH system is the second one, i.e. creative (C). This is evidenced by his contactness (quick reaction in dangerous situations) and initiality (aversion to conservatism, as well as domestic disorderliness).
    Contacness combined with initiality gives the creative subtype. Characteristic features of such a person: an inquisitive mind, understanding the hidden nature of things, subtle irony, the ability to work with linguistic information, a good response to extreme situations, but nervousness, sharpness, a tendency to argue.
    The conclusion
    So, the type of respondent is a receptiveadaptive temperament in research installation – ILI of creative subtype (Critic ironic).
    From the interview with [OnlyLurking] you can learn that he works on his mood swings, tries to keep it under control, strives to bring the things he starts to the end in order to objectively assess the results. This means that his personality development is going in the direction of normalizing subtype. In order for C to N transformation to take place, logic in his character must be supplemented with ethics, which primarily requires a good attitude of his relatives and friends.
    Заключение по социотипу на основе видеоинтервью

Респондент: [OnlyLurking]
    Соционик: Виктор Гуленко (ШГС)
    Что требуется: определить тип и подтип
    Метод: анализ по содержанию ответов и языку тела (body language)
    Что необходимо знать: 16 типов, 8 функций, темпераменты, установки, система DCNH
    Тип как пересечение темперамента и установки
    Для того чтобы определить соционический тип человека, необходимо как минимум оценить его темперамент и установку на вид деятельности. Четыре темперамента Х четыре установки = 16 типов.
    Принимая во внимание, что люди со временем меняются, нужно также указать вариант типа конкретного человека на данный момент – один из четырёх (система DCNH).
    В данных видео, которые предоставил респондент, достаточно хорошо выражена как установка, так и темперамент. Начнём с установки.
    Установка на вид деятельности
    Логика больше этики
    У респондента хорошо получается осмысление сложной информации и нахождение оптимального решения задачи. Ко всему происходящему он подходит с логической точки зрения – пытается найти и устранить противоречия, а затем сделать обоснованные выводы. Его глубоко интересуют научные системы и классификации, особенно в социальных и психологических науках. Он успешно изучал программирование, а также тригонометрию.
    Матанализ ему давался с трудом. Почему, ведь он же логик? Возможно, из-за того, что этот раздел математики не отличается наглядностью. Здесь проявляются уже индивидуальные особенности его характера, которые будут учтены в подтипе.
    Если судить по мимике, респондент – человек, который плохо управляет своими эмоциями. Нет у него и теплоты и доверия в отношениях, людей он скорее вычисляет, чем чувствует. На его лице появляется лишь скептическая или ироническая улыбка.
    Интуиция больше сенсорики
    Прежде всего, это следует из познавательных интересов Натана, которые касаются весьма общих вопросов. Например, понять природу человека, движущие силы его психики. Для сенсорика представляли бы интерес в основном
    конкретные люди рядом с ним и их сиюминутные проблемы. Подобные обобщения продуцирует только интуитивная функция интеллекта.
    В пользу меньшей сенсорики говорит также его пренебрежение к внешнему виду. Не беспокоит Натана и отсутствие физической активности, например, занятий оздоровительным спортом. Люди с сенсорным приоритетом уделяют гораздо больше внимания этой очень важной части их жизни.
    Интуиция с логикой дают научно-исследовательскую и экспертную установку на вид деятельности. Доставка пиццы сюда не относится, поэтому не удивительно, что Натану его работа не нравится. Темперамент
    Интроверсия больше экстраверсии
    Респондент характеризует себя как сдержанного и тревожного человека, которому трудно быть открытым и легко контактировать с окружающими. Действительно, его внутренний мир размышлений и представлений гораздо богаче, чем внешняя активность. Энергия его психики уходит больше на не всегда заметную снаружи ментальную активность, что характерно для интровертов.
    Натан говорит, что он хотел бы дискутировать на очень глубоком уровне понимания. Видимо ему не хватает единомышленников, которые могли бы поддержать беседу с ним. Интроверты очень глубоко погружаются в изучение интересующей их темы. В этом они превосходят более поверхностных экстравертов.
    Иррациональность больше рациональности
    Интуиция у респондента предшествует логике: образное представление информации переходит в логическое размышление. Так организована психика интуитивно-логических типов, которые относятся к иррациональному темпераменту.
    Кроме того в пользу иррациональности свидетельствует изменчивость настроения Натана, которая не всегда бывает понятной для его сотрудников и друзей. Изменчивость настроения отражается в конечном итоге на его работоспособности и уживчивости на близкой дистанции.
    К этому следует добавить, что символическая часть сновидений Натана - сексуальные темы, а также вода, канализация и нечистоты, - соответствует архетипам квадры гамма.
    Подтип
    Что можно сказать о его подтипе? – Наиболее вероятный подтип в системе DCNH – второй, то есть креативный (С). В пользу этого свидетельствует его контактность (быстрая реакция в опасных ситуациях) и инициальность (неприятие консерватизма, а также бытовая неупорядоченность).
    Контактность в сочетании с инициальностью и даёт креативный подтип.
    Выводы
    Итак, тип респондента – восприимчиво-адаптивный темперамент в научно исследовательской установке - ИЛИ креативного подтипа (Критик иронизирующий). Характерные черты такой личности: пытливый ум, понимание скрытой сути вещей, тонкая ирония, умение работать с лингвистической информацией, хорошая реакция на экстремальные ситуации, однако при этом нервозность, резкость, склонность к спорам.
    Из интервью с Натаном можно узнать, что он работает над своими перепадами настроения, пытается держать его под контролем, стремится доводить начатые дела до конца, чтобы объективно оценить результат. Это значит, что развитие его личности идёт в направлении нормирования. Для того чтобы трансформация С – N совершилась, необходимо логику в его характере дополнить этикой, что прежде всего требует наличия хорошего отношения со стороны его родных и друзей.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fractals @Northstar

I'm curious to see what you get.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the most interesting part imo:

From the interview with [OnlyLurking] you can learn that he works on his mood swings, tries to keep it under control, strives to bring the things he starts to the end in order to objectively assess the results. This means that his personality development is going in the direction of normalizing subtype. In order for C to N transformation to take place, logic in his character must be supplemented with ethics, which primarily requires a good attitude of his relatives and friends.
    @Tallmo what's your take on this?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyLurking View Post
    This is the most interesting part imo:

@Tallmo what's your take on this?
    I don't know that much about subtype change. Btw, why did you ask me? But generally I think you shouldn't think that much about it. Just focus on what you need to do in life, and any personality changes will follow that. It's best to be focused externally on the normal challenges in life, that's where the guidance is. Not on your personal psychology, it will not lead anywhere.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko doesn't have superpowers, you should see his typing as consultation from a socionics expert. However, he won't get it right all the time. I suggest buying his book and determining your type after reading it. It's cheaper and more effective.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    Gulenko doesn't have superpowers, you should see his typing as consultation from a socionics expert. However, he won't get it right all the time. I suggest buying his book and determining your type after reading it. It's cheaper and more effective.
    Cheaper yes but not more effective imo.

I agree he won't always get it right, though. I don't think anyone is saying that tbh.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post

Even better still, download it online.

It's evn cheaper then lol.