Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I will VI Anybody!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

408983_10150488973249931_1633485989_n.jpg13442254_296084267396778_5090022715267835957_n.jpgWhat do you think about my dad, stepsister, and stepmom? I'm certain my dad is some sort of IXTX and stepsister is EXFX. I go back and forth on my stepmom a lot though.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best guess from those 2 photos:

Mom - ISFJ, Fi-Se
    Dad - ENTJ, Te-Ni
    Sister ; ENFP, Ne-Fi

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    408983_10150488973249931_1633485989_n.jpg13442254_296084267396778_5090022715267835957_n.jpgWhat do you think about my dad, stepsister, and stepmom? I'm certain my dad is some sort of IXTX and stepsister is EXFX. I go back and forth on my stepmom a lot though.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She's really pretty. I can only type her if I have her phone number.

For numerology reasons, of course.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doxxers: get it before it's gone.

@Dioklecian?

Last edited by Grendel; 07-28-2017 at 06:01 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    She's really pretty. I can only type her if I have her phone number.

For numerology reasons, of course.
    Does she post pussypics? lmao

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    Please type this girl, she's really introverted, I think she's IxFx.

Attachment 11014
    You need more pics man, cant just VI someone off of one pic, in which you can only see the face.
    Preferably with different facial expressions, environments etc.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me neither.
    Same here.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    You need more pics man, cant just VI someone off of one pic, in which you can only see the face.Preferably with different facial expressions, environments etc.
    Nice try.
    Last edited by Hope; 07-28-2017 at 06:16 AM.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

damn, the thirst be so real with these men that I finally understand how California feels. just tell 'em she's 18+ and they'll quickly lose interest.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Slugabed Hahaha i knew you'd be mad. paranoid being triggered makes it even more funny lmao. That's you isnt it? You afraid we'll spill our jack all over the computerscreen? Don't worry. You're not that pretty.

But seriously my point still stands. The same reason I posted so many pics of myself. Your facial expression/mood & environment obviously matter a lot when trying to vi. Also whether you're posing for the pic or not obviously matter a lot. Videos would be best, because then we'd also be able to see movements and your reaction to subtle changes in the environment. But if you feel too insecure about that then that's your problem.

It's so funny to see low self esteem women get offended by litterally anything hahahaha #hooklineandsinker

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Alioth are you by any chance left handed?

i see features from every quadra in you (beta the least tho), but it looks like delta predominates. your skinniness suggests low sensing and introverted feeling but do you have any sort of condition that might be causing it? like chrohns or something

also what would you type your parents as? and what enneagram do you think of yourself as, if any? do you have any diagnosed mental issues
    Last edited by Bertrand; 07-28-2017 at 02:12 PM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Slugabed Hahaha i knew you'd be mad. paranoid being triggered makes it even more funny lmao. That's you isnt it? You afraid we'll spill our jack all over the computerscreen? Don't worry. You're not that pretty.

But seriously my point still stands. The same reason I posted so many pics of myself. Your facial expression/mood & environment obviously matter a lot when trying to vi. Also whether you're posing for the pic or not obviously matter a lot. Videos would be best, because then we'd also be able to see movements and your reaction to subtle changes in the environment. But if you feel too insecure about that then that's your problem.

It's so funny to see low self esteem women get offended by litterally anything hahahaha #hooklineandsinker

LOL whot?!
    Wow wow dude, you are making so many assumptions thats hilarious
    You have to learn to control yourself (and behave in public).

Ask @Adam Strange if the girl is me, I've posted pics of me before, also it's wise to take into account a lot of factors before speaking with such audacity (like you have been only 3months in here for example).

Then, no I can't post someone else pictures in here, because...there are someone elses pictures and I dont feel with the rigth.

Finally, no, its not nice guys saying stuff of my friend like she's not pretty enough for make them want to jerking off (wtf) or being unable to type her because they just want to look at more pictures assuming that she makes more expressions on them, lol. And no, I dont remember you posting pictures because you are not so important.

Anyway, what has all of this to do with low self esteem in women? And why you assume that I'm offended by what you said? The only one offended was you guess, because I was joking with the nice try.
    I'm just detecting a low selfesteem guy in here.

And for future references, speak to me in proper terms because you make yourself look like a wacko.
    Last edited by Hope; 08-04-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

also @Number 9 large

all that shit @Slugabed was over the top, she is not your enemy... so its really not necessary to be defensive or antagonize her

not trying to white knight here, I'm just saying you're only hurting yourself if you needlessly make an enemy out of her. there's really no reason for that that I can see

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LOL whot?!
    Wow wow dude, you are making so many assumptions thats hilarious
    You have to learn to control yourself (and behave in public spaces).

Ask @Adam Strange if the girl is me, I've posted pics of me before, also it's wise to take into account a lot of factors before speaking with such audacity (like you have been only 3months in here for example).

Then, no I can't post someone else pictures in here, because...there are someone elses pictures and I dont feel with the rigth.

Finally, no, its not nice guys saying stuff of my friend like she's not pretty enough of them jerking off (wtf) or being unable to type her because they just want to look at more pictures assuming that she make more expressions on them, lol. And no, I dont remember you posting pictures because you are not so important.

Anyway, what has all of this to do with low self esteem in women? And why you assume that I'm offended by what you said? The only one offended was you guess, because I was joking with the nice try.
    I'm just detecting a low selfesteem guy in here.

And for future references, speak to me in proper terms because you make yourself look like a wacko.
    Yeah, that pic was not of @Slugabed. Slugabed looks nice, but that woman was fantastic. Probably ESI. Red hair, too. PM me her pic, slugabed. I need to know that there are women like that out there in the world.

*edit* You can give her one of my pics (so she can VI LIE's) and tell her I live on Mars and will never meet her.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-28-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I am curious what I will get. Please don't quote.
    One is with my natural hair (October last year), the other is quite recent (I cut it off + got blonder).

poof too late
    Last edited by Persephone; 07-30-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    also @Number 9 large

all that shit @Slugabed was over the top, she is not your enemy... so its really not necessary to be defensive or antagonize her

not trying to white knight here, I'm just saying you're only hurting yourself if you needlessly make an enemy out of her. there's really no reason for that that I can see
    Yeah, I'm just bored

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Persephone You look so familiar and I'm not sure why. . . Did you post a picture before? I don't know, but you look familiar somehow. Maybe it'll pop out of my memory why sometime later. The same thing happened the other day in a store, I passed someone and thought he looked really familiar, and then realized later it's because he looked like a character I had seen on a TV show, so it might be something like that.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alioth are you by any chance left handed?
    Yes.

My brother's also into this shit and he types our father as EIE, and we think our mother might be EII. There's no diagnosed condition affecting my weight, it's just been severely low for about a decade no matter how much I eat.
    Last edited by Grendel; 07-28-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

what type does your brother think you are (and what type do you think he is?)... i feel like something is going on with the brains of left handers, where its like they manifest some VI traits of their dual or maybe their activity relation, almost like their brain got put in the body of the dual or some other weird introversion/extroversion fuckery

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this doesn't seem very Fe PoLR to me :/

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

fwiw I feel like 9 large is what you get when your type (SEE) is the opposite of the cultural gender stereotype, so you tend to manifest somewhat greater tendencies of dual, because you're kind of forced in that direction. so like male ESI will act more like LIE, female LII more ESE (obviously this is a matter of degree, and creative Fi and Ni are probably best at this) etc etc

there's this random ILI chick that goes on ben vaserian's youtube who looks a like a SEE at first glance, but upon closer examination its totally rough around the edges. its like both types in the dyad have this internal stereotype to some degree that manifests itself according to their ability, because their taste is somewhat shared, thus they like eachother when they see eachother, but when one tries to do the other its always a bit shabby in some ways and then too good in others

for what its worth if you gotta cross the gender stereotype line being a Se dom is a prety good way to do it if youre a man. I imagine being a female LII is a lot harder to pursue an ESE image or like a female LSE trying to EII etc. maybe this holds more for the central quadra and the outer ones do it differently. these are just my observations on primarily gamma
    Last edited by Bertrand; 07-28-2017 at 06:01 PM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    Well thank you? I wasn't asking for your evaluation of my beauty according your standards, you know? Sometimes you can be so improper. And just for improve your understanding, she looks fantastic to you because she fits better with your function seeking so your opinion on beauty is subjective. My IEE dont find her attractive for example. Also a creeple like you is not in position of rate girls.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol

here's the best article I've personally encountered on VI

I feel like people should familiarize themselves with that if they want to VI

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    Well thank you? I wasn't asking for your evaluation of my beauty according your standards, you know? Sometimes you can be so improper. And just for improve your understanding, she looks fantastic to you because she fits better with your function seeking so your opinion on beauty is subjective. My IEE dont find her attractive for example. Also a creeple like you is not in position of rate girls.
    It is so hard to please everyone.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

It is so hard to please everyone.
    Yeah, just please yourself.

On that note.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Osifer View Post
    Do you prefer to use your hands or your ears?
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Yeah, just please yourself.
    Damn right

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that pic was not of @Slugabed. Slugabed looks nice, but that woman was fantastic. Probably ESI. Red hair, too. PM me her pic, slugabed. I need to know that there are women like that out there in the world.

*edit* You can give her one of my pics (so she can VI LIE's) and tell her I live on Mars and will never meet her.
    !!! @Adam Strange, no! You don't say things like that! Unless you're trying to make @Slugabed feel bad.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what type does your brother think you are (and what type do you think he is?)... i feel like something is going on with the brains of left handers, where its like they manifest some VI traits of their dual or maybe their activity relation, almost like their brain got put in the body of the dual or some other weird introversion/extroversion fuckery
    Fi > Fe, Static and probably Irrational, and no Se in the Ego block. So he usually says IEE.

I get a lot of resistance to that over the Web because of their high-dimensional Fe, which usually gets me ridiculed when I favor it over more calculated approaches. I'd tie more of my phatic online behaviors to Pe and not Fe, though I don't actually believe ESE is impossible as an alternative.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    !!! @Adam Strange, no! You don't say things like that! Unless you're trying to make @Slugabed feel bad.
    What?

My intention was not to make @Slugabed feel bad. My intention was to say that I think she's attractive, but she's not the object of my creepy interest. I actually do think the woman in the picture is ESI, and of course, I also think people are subconsciously oriented to think that their dual looks best.

I wouldn't expect her to like the appearance of an LIE more than an IEE. I'd be surprised if she were offended at the fact that I prefer the looks of my dual to that of my Supervisor. Or am I missing something?

It is true that I married an SLI-Te (partly because she was and still is beautiful), but looks aren't everything.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

how have you not figured out by now the way you go about doing things is offensive to people

your defense is on the level of awareness I'd expect from a 19 year old

good God man, aren't you in your 50s?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I may be old, but I'm very immature.

Bertrand, how would you have responded?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    Fi > Fe, Static and probably Irrational, and no Se in the Ego block. So he usually says IEE.

I get a lot of resistance to that over the Web because of their high-dimensional Fe, which usually gets me ridiculed when I favor it over more calculated approaches. I'd tie more of my phatic online behaviors to Pe and not Fe, though I don't actually believe ESE is impossible as an alternative.
    what makes him say you have creative Fi over base, or ego at all for that matter?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I may be old, but I'm very immature.

Bertrand, how would you have responded?

you can dispense with the rationalizations then next time and just respond with "sorry, Im a retard"

save everyone the time

I wouldn't be in your fucked up situation to begin with because I have an innate sense of boundaries that apparently you lack

you come across like a ferengi

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I do that sometimes, but only with people whom I know won't misinterpret what I say.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

There needs to be at least one person who regularly offends people.

Keeps the juices flowing. Or something.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

on some level everything offensive ever is a misinterpretation but the fact that you put it on others rather than take responsibility is what really offends people, its the callous disregard for even thinking you have a stake in it that makes you seem like a shit human being, not that you said something off color in of itself

i.e. the rationalizations, the "lol let me go somewhere where people get me" its like yeah you do that. its like you don't understand on some level that everyone has their personal assessment of you as well; but they hold back because there's a social contract and you flout it and then take this bullshit victim mentality, its ridiculous. if you want to take the gloves off because you're some kind of sovereign citizen and never signed up, we can do that too, but I think history has shown basic politeness is a good general policy to abide by

I don't even like calling people out, this gives me no joy, but holy shit your mom failed you

medusa is just a child and its sad that you guys have developed a twisted co dependent relationship so you can both be fucked up and think its ok. I expect you as the man, especially as a freaking senior citizen to do better than that

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Weird. I didn't realize I was here to give you joy.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

on some level everything offensive ever is a misinterpretation but the fact that you put it on others rather than take responsibility is what really offends people, its the callous disregard for even thinking you have a stake in it that makes you seem like a shit human being, not that you said something off color in of itself

i.e. the rationalizations, the "lol let me go somewhere where people get me" its like yeah you do that. its like you don't understand on some level that everyone has their personal assessment of you as well; but they hold back because there's a social contract and you flout it and then take this bullshit victim mentality, its ridiculous. if you want to take the gloves off because you're some kind of sovereign citizen and never signed up, we can do that too, but I think history has shown basic politeness is a good general policy to abide by

I don't even like calling people out, this gives me no joy, but holy shit your mom failed you
    ^ Not LIE.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Weird. I didn't realize I was here to give you joy.
    It's called a "brojob", Adam.

*********** 21-04-19:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast