Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your consensual typing of forum members

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I feel like your typing me is significant somehow. Thank you.

I am talking to my friend who I met in person right now who was saying I did not seem very outwardly expressive and that he could only see my emotions "seeping through the cracks" at points. I've tried to say this kind of stuff to people so many times lol. He said it made him consider a logical type for me, but that he thought I identified with feeling, which I do. Fe ignoring has always made a lot of sense. I only reserve my expressive emotions for the most comfortable conditions. Meeting this guy and having him see what I see, what my dad sees, what people who know me see is relieving. However, I was a little under the weather during our meetup, but still I don't think I was behaving drastically different than I normally do. I am nice, I do compliment people sometimes and sometimes I initiate conversation when out in public, it's something I've gotten better at as I've gotten older, but I'm not a very enthusiastic or motivating person. I think I've actually dated a couple of IEE, one of them was a pretty good relationship and I miss him as a friend. I remember a lot of the things I would say he would get very enthusiastic and his eyes would light up, it was nice lol. I actually feel kind of embarrassed being emotionally demonstrative to people, unless it's my boyfriend (a good one I know likes me and I feel safe with) or a kid I am close to. I can be very dry and deadpan, but I can also be warm in a chill, not overly demonstrative way.

Anyway, I know I can build a case for almost any type pretty well and I have with IEE in the past, I don't blame people for believing I am this type, but I'm pretty sure spending some time with me off the net would change this. If I am IEE someone needs to explain why my Si isn't at 1D level and why I have been more of an intratim than extratim my whole life. As stated in one of my typing videos, even as a baby I hated people staring at me and giving me too much attention. I have never been an extrovert. So I would just need a pretty decent explanation for this, which I have yet to really see.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also feel like I dualize with extroverts. I usually feel like I'm not good enough for the ones I've really liked. I end up with guys who are not what I am looking for.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    If I am IEE someone needs to explain why my Si isn't at 1D level and why I have been more of an intratim than extratim my whole life. As stated in one of my typing videos, even as a baby I hated people staring at me and giving me too much attention. I have never been an extrovert. So I would just need a pretty decent explanation for this, which I have yet to really see.
    - I thought you did make at least one post about complaining that you had lots of health problems lately
    - Social introversion/extroversion is not the same as cognitive. Idk why this is hard to understand.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also feel like I dualize with extroverts. I usually feel like I'm not good enough for the ones I've really liked. I end up with guys who are not what I am looking for.
    You recently said that you thought the cutest guys you saw on some dating app were xLIs.

An IJ type would not be this chaotic and up-and-down with their impressions of themselves and how they expect others to see them.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    - I thought you did make at least one post about complaining that you had lots of health problems lately
    - Social introversion/extroversion is not the same as cognitive. Idk why this is hard to understand.
    I do bring up my health problems a lot, but I don't act like a baby about them in terms of actually caring for them and dealing with them. My dad does do that though (1D Si). No one here has to believe me. I've gone done the list for intratim and extratim enough times to know that I fit more intratim points. I said in my monologue I spent my childhood writing, drawing and making music. Talking to people exhausts me and I don't have high energy. You typed me IEI for quite some time until just recently anyway when you found yourself annoyed by me so I'm not sure how much weight I give to your typing.

People can believe what they want though. It doesn't matter.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do bring up my health problems a lot, but I don't act like a baby about them in terms of actually caring for them and dealing with them. My dad does do that though (1D Si). No one here has to believe me. I've gone done the list for intratim and extratim enough times to know that I fit more intratim points. I said in my monologue I spent my childhood writing, drawing and making music. Talking to people exhausts me and I don't have high energy. You typed me IEI for quite some time until just recently anyway when you found yourself annoyed by me so I'm not sure how much weight I give to your typing.

People can believe what they want though. It doesn't matter.
    ;_;

Yeah, because an Ni valuing decisive type would not take THIS long and be this back and forth about it in such an extreme manner, even as pliable as IEIs can be sometimes.

Just a week ago you said you were fairly certain you were IEE lol after reading Gulenko’s book. It’s insane.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You recently said that you thought the cutest guys you saw on some dating app were xLIs.

An IJ type would not be this chaotic and up-and-down with their impressions of themselves and how they expect others to see them.
    Like I said, it doesn't really matter. I said Fe PoLr's are cute, because they are, I almost actually relate to their embarrassment with emotions, but I don't think I've said I think they are the best. I have more confidence to approach certain types of really introverted people, but that doesn't mean it's who I feel happiest with. I don't have confidence to approach extroverts. Truly it doesn't matter though and I understand why people would think what they do here, a lot of it is my own fault, but I don't think anyone who actually knows me could come close to confidently typing me IEE My introduction into socionics was a true mess, it was involved in a very heated drama of people trying to cast a bad light on me and it affected/hurt me very much. I don't know if that's partially why I got so neurotic about figuring out my type or convincing myself I could be types I know I am not. Everything I'm saying is an accurate portrait of myself in person, however I am online, I don't know what to say. At this point I have realized how unwise it is for others to give so much weight on this to people who mostly just see text on a screen. That is my opinion in part because it has led to my own mistyping.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, it doesn't really matter. I said Fe PoLr's are cute, because they are, I almost actually relate to their embarrassment with emotions, but I don't think I've said I think they are the best. I have more confidence to approach certain types of really introverted people, but that doesn't mean it's who I feel happiest with. I don't have confidence to approach extroverts. Truly it doesn't matter though and I understand why people would think what they do here, a lot of it is my own fault, but I don't think anyone who actually knows me could come close to confidently typing me IEE My introduction into socionics was a true mess, it was involved in a very heated drama of people trying to cast a bad light on me and it affected/hurt me very much. I don't know if that's partially why I got so neurotic about figuring out my type or convincing myself I could be types I know I am not. Everything I'm saying is an accurate portrait of myself in person, however I am online, I don't know what to say. At this point I have realized how unwise it is for others to give so much weight on this to people who mostly just see text on a screen. That is my opinion in part because it has led to my own mistyping.
    Well then let’s see when you change your mind again next.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then let’s see when you change your mind again next.
    I think changing my mind on this frequently hardly means that I am definitely an Ne-ego. I haven't had these issues in other typology systems at all and there is too much in my personal life outside the net that looks nothing like Ne-ego. I probably should have just studied this on my own, figured out my type and then joined this forum, but that's not how it went down unfortunately. People are free to view me and type me as they please, I'm not going to lie to myself though anymore.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think changing my mind on this frequently hardly means that I am definitely an Ne-ego.
    Why not?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not?
    I've seen several others do the same who are not Ne base. I think it's harder for some too when you aren't really fitting any of the types completely or close enough IE wise...or if you do, but all of the descriptions are way off. It's a more involved system, it can take a while for some. In my case also I'm pretty different in a lot of ways offline vs online, different with people I'm comfortable with vs. people I'm not (which I know is normal, in my case I would say it is more likely I will be fairly uncomfortable though for a while with a majority of people, therapists have referred to me as "guarded", I don't let many people into my life and avoid "friends" even). I can see Ne, but I can't see it as a base function aside from just being creative. I'm not setting out to try everything, or to meet new people or to test all of my ideas. My ideas usually come secondary when they are called for. I'm very internally focused, focused on myself and my relations with other people. That seems to be where I primarily operate, it's what is running through my head much more often than Ne ideas. I'm not going to work and motivating, encouraging, blasting people with ideas (when they are called for I can come up with good ones though) or anything like that. I don't keep changing my interests, my interests have been pretty consistent for years. I could go on here with what about Ne fits and what doesn't, but I don't think it's the primary mode I operate from and I'm not sure if there is even any really solid evidence of it on this site aside from changing my mind on my typing so frequently. There is however a ton of evidence pointing toward Fi.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen several others do the same who are not Ne base.
    On here? Who?
    I’ve never seen anyone be like this, to this degree, with socionics.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On here? Who?
    I’ve never seen anyone be like this, to this degree, with socionics.
    Not on this forum no, though I mean, I think it is possible with some members. I don't think everyone who goes back and forth on their type is Ne base.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not on this forum no, though I mean, I think it is possible with some members. I don't think everyone who goes back and forth on their type is Ne base.
    Lol. Even in this post you’re talking about potentials that may not necessarily really exist. That’s Ne (probably base).

I agree, it’s somewhat normal to go back and forth a bit, but not to the DEGREE that you have. You’ve been making big dramatic rationalizing textwalls in one direction and then in completely different directions, involving different people, for at least half a year now since you’ve joined.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As stated before I can't take your opinion very seriously. About 3 weeks ago you got angry with me for stating I'm IEE. For the same amount of time I've been doing this, you've been typing me IEI. You wrote me a theory about my dad and why I was basically brainwashed into believing I was IEE. I told you I was Fi valuing months ago and you still pushed IEI on me. My behavior was no different then as it is now, but you can turn into a "oh you finally hit the it's been too long" mark all you want. You decided you were irritated with me and now I am suddenly IEE. Whatever my type is, your typing either way does not seem reliable. 3 weeks or so ago your level of abrasiveness really hurt my feelings and I honestly doubt that you care. I've watched you come into shoutbox attacking people left and right for quite some time now to a point that I am even uncomfortable being around you there, even when it's not directed at me. You seem to type a lot of people based on your personal feelings toward them and you also seem to get off on attacking people on a pretty consistent basis. I don't know if you are in therapy or what, but you need it, I've already started to develop a view of what kind of issues you have, but of course I am no licensed clinician. Talk shit about me all you want now while claiming you aren't like other girls and don't have that in your capacity even though I've seen it from you on numerous occasions. I'm tired of seeing how you treat people on the forum and the back and forth behavior between being abrasive and then nice with seemingly no insight or apologies for your behavior is bizarre. Most of the people you wait for in shoutbox to attack aren't even that bad and are just people you butt heads with, @grumpyvic @nanashi, as examples. I'm blocking you indefinitely because I've had a enough time to see your true colors and I have a very low level of trust as well as respect. I have no qualms about putting this here either because you feel the need to rip the heads off of people left and right on a consistent basis like I said and seem to feel somehow always justified in it and always right. I questioned if I should, and I'm not sure really why. I don't even have Sol blocked because as annoying as he is I haven't see him treat people the way I have seen it from you consistently. Maybe you think you're doing something righteous, but it's not how I see it.

And believe me I know what most of my problems are and I am quite ashamed of them. I know how self-absorbed I can be and I know I haven't always acted in the best behavior, clearly I'm annoying with this shit and I can also be quite reactive, but jesus. I've just completely lost respect and trust, I'm sorry.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoa wtf @thegreenfaerie . Alright then.

For whatever reason, I don’t think you’d recommend yourself as a therapist for me.

PS I don’t feel like I’ve ever gotten angry at you? Also I don’t think you have some kind of “problem” for changing your type so much FYI. I just think it’s unusual / Ne, at this point.

If you are going to suddenly explode at me like this with no warning, then ok though, good riddance.

PPS If you change your attitudes toward people at least a fraction as often as you’ve been changing your type, then I am open to chatting with you again whenever! But then that implies that I already think you’re crazy I guess, so there’s no point maybe.
    Last edited by sbbds; 06-26-2020 at 01:54 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo @Duschia I have interacted with you people a bit but, if you without knowing details show sympathy to this person who, if you read the post carefully is actually being a huge douchebag towards me, even exploiting privately divulged details (and twisting most), consider yourselves removed from my radar as well.

@thegreenfaerie I don’t understand why you couldn’t have simply talked to me about these issues you have with me privately. Instead, you’ve chosen to make childish public textwalls where you didn’t even tag me. Don’t tell me that I’m the one who needs help if you’re so far away from taking our interactions seriously like a regular adult in the first place. A connection that you’ve been able to so easily reduce to a public forum drama is definitely unwanted.

I mean it’s fair enough that you think it’s fine to rip my head off (with a lot of things that are your own opinion/false impressions presented as fact) because I rip other people’s heads off... but if it bothers you so much then why are you doing it too? Also you have revealed that you’re a pretty fake and ingenuine person for holding all of this inside all this time, while pretending to be nice to me.
    Last edited by sbbds; 06-26-2020 at 03:23 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Woah, kinda was expecting something different when thinking about creating this thread.
    What did you expect? Requiring consent doesn’t prevent allegations from being made.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Woah, kinda was expecting something different when thinking about creating this thread.
    shhhhhhh its all good. Just let the conflictors have at it.

<.< see being passive aggressive is not cool when interacting with betas. A lesson for us all I think.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    shhhhhhh its all good. Just let the conflictors have at it.

<.< see being passive aggressive is not cool when interacting with betas. A lesson for us all I think.
    Are you saying that you think TGF is EII as well now? I thought you were thinking IEE too.

Anyway lol it’s too undignified to continue. Don’t even try to humor it imo.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you saying that you think TGF is EII as well now? I thought you were thinking IEE too.

Anyway lol it’s too undignified to continue. Don’t even try to humor it imo.
    She seems to be Te seeking, I also see some of type 6 enneagram in her or is that just Ne..

Oh sit.. I should have shut up :S.. getting in between 2 women fighting is like a rock and a hard place.. *PTSD kicks in*

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Sb, you do /seem/ have a problem with typing people based on your perceived sympathy towards them (that means, 'they nice maybe dual'), so this is what I agree with in that post.
    I don’t think this is true. I think the exact opposite is more often the case actually. Example: When you and I were fighting a lot, that’s when I thought that you were IEI. Now we’re cool but I think you’re LSE.

I haven’t liked all of the IEIs and EIEs on here either, nor do I dislike people in poor socionics ITR with me particularly more on here. I get along just fine with Aaron Something, Megatrop, and various EIIs on here like Andreas and Lord Pixel. So you’ll have to give some examples where you see this here.

skew their words/views
    Can you give an example?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gf makes sense as EII but IEE too, I think the reply here was a great use of Se, difficult for a polr

sbb, F confirmed

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walls of text usually are a sign of Ti PoLR. @thegreenfaerie VI's more like EII to me though so dunno. Delta NF seems clear.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Simple example: you have interpreted my 'I can't predict it based on this data, this is not enough', 'you are drawing too much conclusions/views out of nowhere', 'this is not how you do statistics and prediction models, lol' and 'don't make a model based mostly on personal impressions/one case/anecdotes' as evidence towards... Te PoLR (and 'lol you are singu'). Lol. Which is itself kinda strawman as well.

Back then, when you tried to battle type me IEI for the first time.

And please, I don't want to fight over this again.
    You don’t think this can be discussed calmly?

You seem to be paraphrasing arguments that we had from a really long time ago. Paraphrasing based on your memory isn’t going to be accurate enough evidence, as our memories are biased. If you can find any current examples that can be easily referenced by anyone then I welcome you to share them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean I’m a new member but you do seem like the type of person to dive in things without seeing how it will effect people emotions,etc. her anger seems justified in this case she was calling you out on something you probably do a lot of times, maybe you have done it two times before on her thread and now it’s the third strike and she’s calling you out. So it’s to be expected some times.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    I mean I’m a new member but you do seem like the type of person to dive in things without seeing how it will effect people emotions,etc. her anger seems justified in this case she was calling you out on something you probably do a lot of times, maybe you have done it two times before on her thread and now it’s the third strike and she’s calling you out. So it’s to be expected some times.
    This isn’t her thread at all lol. I’ve changed her consensual typing exactly once on here. Maybe a couple other times in other threads considering EII a bit but I’ve never “pressured” her and she’s never given me any indication before now that she didn’t appreciate my discussion towards her.

I know I’m argumentative so I don’t care about the “anger” but I thought we had a personal relationship, is all I thought, and dignity with that was thrown to the wind here. So, so much for Fi valuing!

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*edit* removed, enough was said in my initial post, no reason I should have allowed myself to drag it on and try and make any further points. I already said enough and it may have gotten hyperbolic on a couple of points here.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 06-27-2020 at 02:27 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I never got angry at you @thegreenfaerie and you know it. I am not even angry at you now. Rather, I think that it’s fair enough if you happen to like some people that I dislike, and it makes sense to me now that you’ve revealed that. You can keep angry textwalling though, idc.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*removed*
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 06-27-2020 at 02:38 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... You who has or had a job as a therapist/counselor have been textwalling lashing out at me out of nowhere, calling me toxic and abusive and saying that I need help/therapy. On a public online forum. Instead of simply telling me your concerns over various private avenues like an adult (like the much older adult you are compared to me, too). I hope you feel better now.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aside from what I already mentioned, she encouraged Viktor when he was clearly near blackout drunk in brutally attacking a member, taking advantage of his intoxicated state.
    Also whoa at claiming that I encouraged drunk Viktor in “brutally attacking” a member. I wasn’t even present in the conversation while Viktor was drunk. I only noticed much later afterwards. Yeah I don’t think finishing up your Masters would help you out with your issues.

This is actually slander, which is a crime @thegreenfaerie .

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also whoa at claiming that I encouraged drunk Viktor in “brutally attacking” a member. I wasn’t even present in the conversation while Viktor was drunk. I only noticed much later afterwards. Yeah I don’t think finishing up your Masters would help you out with your issues.

This is actually slander, which is a crime @thegreenfaerie .
    What's all this brutally attacking stuff? Makes it sound like there was a street mugging or something

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I probably was hyperbolic on some things, I can agree with that. Not all things though, not a majority of things, probably more the second post. I've considered removing my posts now as I've said what I needed to and there is no reason to keep this drama up. I'm not trying to make people dislike Sb, but rather expressing what I've observed and what I don't think is okay with consistent behavior I have witnessed.

As far as Cupcake's response, I agree, but I also think it's ridiculous for people to keep poking at someone on their self-typing. If someone states the reasons they don't feel they are a certain typing, why keep poking at them and insisting they are, especially when for so long you were one of the people telling them that typing was wrong? Why is it so crucial what someone else types as? Especially someone you don't truly know? It goes both ways. Maybe I do agree a bit with an eye for an eye on certain things once it has reached a certain point and I've seen harsh statements toward other members out of nowhere on a pretty consistent basis. People can determine for themselves how they feel about certain behavior and I stated in my first post why I chose to remove myself from being around it. There is a block feature for a reason.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 06-27-2020 at 02:38 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You volunteered yourself in this thread. You could have simply told me you didn’t want to be typed by me (or blocked me in the first place), instead of continuing to respond to me and exploding out of nowhere, making a huge ass out of yourself you know. It’s not like my typings of you were made out of malicious intent.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@thegreenfaerie Btw since you destroyed my trust and misconstrued my words, goodwill and intentions to you completely and referenced things I told you privately, wouldn’t you just love it if I publicly revealed the forum members you talked to me about privately, some whom you’ve talked shit about? At least with the people I dislike, it’s mutually known between themselves and me so I don’t need to pull backhanded garbage like you.

No, I didn’t think so. You should choose your words carefully before you say them and who you try to take down a notch.

Anyway I’m almost 27 now so I’d like to stop acting like a nasty old infertile hag white lady and stop interacting with people like this too sigh. Tired of dealing with old menopausal ladies who are just lashing out at me and trying to feel young again in doing so or something.
    Last edited by sbbds; 06-28-2020 at 08:17 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@ooo EIE 2w1
    @sbbds SLE 7w8
    @thegreenfaerie ESE 2w3
    @Baboooshka IEE 3w4
    @aster SEI 9w8
    @Adam Strange LII 5w4

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're all obvious SLIs with the 'tism.

Plz throw your typings at me spergs

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @ooo EIE 2w1
    @sbbds SLE 7w8
    @thegreenfaerie ESE 2w3
    @Baboooshka IEE 3w4
    @aster SEI 9w8
    @Adam Strange LII 5w4
    if I am a 2 or ESE, I'm probably the most naturally selfish one to have walked the earth, nevertheless I appreciate the typing.

i have been typed the entire alpha quadra now, just need LSE for delta.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

if I am a 2 or ESE, I'm probably the most naturally selfish one to have walked the earth, nevertheless I appreciate the typing.

i have been typed the entire alpha quadra now, just need LSE for delta.
    i knew ud be butthurt

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast