Thread: Thugs, Addicts, Homeless, Hookers: Type Them!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thugs, Addicts, Homeless, Hookers: Type Them!

I recently found a youtube channel that posts interviews with marginal figures from around LA. Should make for an interesting experiment. I'll only post a few, you can find others on the channel itself.

Last edited by Dauphin; 03-14-2020 at 06:15 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FFS, your mom should've swallowed.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    FFS, your mom should've swallowed.
    Why so, dear child? I do not wish to make a sideshow out of these people, I wish to understand them and to empathize with them. Either way, if you have nothing to add, do not post.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    Why so, dear child? I do not wish to make a sideshow out of these people, I wish to understand them and to empathize with them. Either way, if you have nothing to add, do not post.
    Though needlessly provocative and click baity af, you could've just left it at "thugs, addicts, homeless, hookers," but you betray your true motives by referring to them as "low lives," which is more of a demeaning moral/value judgment than it is an objective fact. You know damn well you've already viewed this content prior to posting it, and if after doing that you still felt the need to degrade and harshly judge them, chances are "empathy and understanding" are not what you're after.

You do realize that one can be homeless due to no moral failing or fault of their own, right? You know that one can be forced into prostitution, due to no moral failing or fault of their own, correct? Of course, you already know this. You're simply a miserable, insufferable, disingenuous piece of shit.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Though needlessly provocative and click baity af, you could've just left it at "thugs, addicts, homeless, hookers," but you betray your true motives by referring to them as "low lives," which is more of a demeaning moral/value judgment than it is an objective fact. You know damn well you've already viewed this content prior to posting it, and if after doing that you still felt the need to degrade and harshly judge them, chances are "empathy and understanding" are not what you're after.

You do realize that one can be homeless due to no moral failing or fault of their own, right? You know that one can be forced into prostitution, due to no moral failing or fault of their own, correct? Of course, you already know this. You're simply a miserable, insufferable, disingenuous piece of shit.
    I do see how it can be perceived this way, so I edited out any negative language from the op (can't really edit titles). I wish you had worded things less aggressively, but it was a lesson learned regardless. I do apologize for the potentially exploitative language, as that was not my intention.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not responding to the videos, but from what I’ve seen IRL:

- Thugs: Mostly Se egos
    - Addicts: Anyone really, but less Si egos
    - Hookers: Lower, or devalued Si (specifically ILE, EIE, ESI that I’ve seen)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    - Addicts: Anyone really, but less Si egos
    I’ve wondered about that too since some profiles of Si egos describe them as likely to indulge in excesses and from that it could be derived that addictions are a thing with them. But from personal observation Si can work as a dam preventing the excess turning into a real addiction. But they can overindulge in other, less harmful, things if they can get away with it.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not responding to the videos, but from what I’ve seen IRL:

- Hookers: Lower, or devalued Si (specifically ILE, EIE, ESI that I’ve seen)
    don't forget about SEE.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really try to understand how Fi PoLR [=nerdy/hard ass roasting] can become a hooker because dat Fi should have at least some manipulative use when trying to sell your ass and I'm not meaning being seductive which is actually what some Fe egos might do waiting to be grabbed. Freaky to think about it but there are some glaring Fi egos who seem to do it even without money (hi you handsome or something).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    don't forget about SEE.
    I’m just going off people I actually know who have sold their bodies for sex. There are gonna be some ofc I guess. IME SEEs usually do legal safe practices that follow social conventions at the end of the day though lol, at most are usually just playgirls/playboys and bathwater thots and the sex exchange is more roundabout and inconsistent. I think the majority of SEE women would not feel like they can rely on themselves to keep themselves safe consistently for it to be worth it.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’m just going off people I actually know who have sold their bodies for sex. There are gonna be some ofc I guess. IME SEEs usually do legal safe practices that follow social conventions at the end of the day though lol, at most are usually just playgirls/playboys and bathwater thots and the sex exchange is more roundabout and inconsistent. I think the majority of SEE women would not feel like they can rely on themselves to keep themselves safe consistently for it to be worth it.
    Ok. I've seen SEE females doing it on the internet. I mean prostitution. One is a club dancer and was into drugs and alcohol. I actually have seen lots of SEE Se in these kind of activities.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds

Sommer - ENFP - Huxley

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)