Thread: Twiggy or Lesley Lawson (Hornby)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Twiggy or Lesley Lawson (Hornby)

Last edited by Hays; 04-25-2016 at 07:12 AM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think so. She seems delta.

TIM
    optifree
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought her name was Eddie Sedgwick.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought her name was Lesly Hornby?

Ni-IEI and sp/so seem right to me. I had figured 4w3, although I haven't looked into her that much.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

she's intuitive, but not INFP. most probable types look like: ENTP, ENFJ

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    she's intuitive, but not INFP. most probable types look like: ENTP, ENFJ
    Ahh you agian go away to an MBTI forum, your typings are usually so off it's not even funny and it's misleading to new people.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She looks closer to ISFp

She is not an N type.

Fe...If I hate something, it's been bound to shoe eventually; gets bored with monotony sounds Ne DS.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diam0nd View Post
    your typings are usually so off
    Dude, if your abilities in typing will be better you'll change you opinion Until this it's better for you to shut up and do not take my and other people attention to your incompetence.

Anyway, until someone will have objective proof that someone's typings are incorrect - any saying like "your typings are usually so off" is nothing more than shaking an air. If you'd been clever enough to understand it, you'd not write such bullshit and didn't discredit yourself in peoples' opinions about your brains and what they produce. In this situation, instead of shitting breaks about existing of opinions not matching yours, it's better for you to better study the subject and think a little more. The discussion is finished.
    Last edited by Sol; 12-29-2012 at 08:12 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diam0nd View Post
    Ahh you agian go away to an MBTI forum, your typings are usually so off it's not even funny and it's misleading to new people.
    I agree with you Diamond and what do you think Twiggy's type is?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Dude, if your abilities in typing will be better you'll change you opinion Until this it's better for you to shut up and do not take my and other people attention to your incompetence.

Anyway, until someone will have objective proof that someone's typings are incorrect - any saying like "your typings are usually so off" is nothing more than shaking an air. If you'd been clever enough to understand it, you'd not write such bullshit and didn't discredit yourself in peoples' opinions about your brains and what they produce. In this situation, instead of shitting breaks about existing of opinions not matching yours, it's better for you to better study the subject and think a little more. The discussion is finished.
    She's right and I support her position as well as find your response to her uncalled for.
    -