Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I feel unique that you still haven't typed me yet. Am I like The One in the matrix to you? A glitch in the system of Socionics?
    Of course, you are novel, no... I believe you're too novel for Socionics, it doesn't even has a type for you, because your has 4,75 D.

...and there is a refreshing exchange of compliments to read in this thread.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 05-23-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Perpetual Now View Post
    Ah, so you would consider him 'one of the good ones'?
    Definitely

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol What in the Edgar Allen fuck is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    all are such as all will die
    a little sooner or later. it's more important how to live
    it's possibly to live alike to be dead. when you'll leave nothing significant, alike you'd never lived
    and it's possibly to live without happiness, when you also had nothing for yourself in the life too

seems it's tragedy of the majority to live alike animals and to end as a heap of a manure. it's good when those at least liked the process, as in other case their life was just nothing
    lol This is why K4M types you as EII. In all seriousness, why is it acceptable for you, in post after hard to comprehend post, to speak about your feelings and wax poetic and still be considered "base T" when others are not afforded that luxury? I've called you out several times concerning this inconsistency and double standard, and yet you never address it. I actually like to see these kinds of posts from you, but according to Solcionics, this is not the behavior of a "base T" type and so I need you to help me understand why you are the only exception to this rule.

And then you go on to say things like this...

what is a chance I mistype someone to a dual? I may understand the mistake after a long time. this should not change my feelings to the human, just will give an understanding to some difficulties

I had deep feelings to a conflictor. I had a developing feelings to superego (thanks that have stoped quickly).
    After this I'm not so sure that will notice a mistake in the first meetings. Nontypes factors may seriously change the behavior related to types and so it's possibly to rationalize mistakes in significant degree. *sigh*

hard life...
    So here you acknowledge that, even in person/face to face, which you continuously argue is the best way to type someone, it's possible to mistype due to non type related factors, and yet online, where people can literally only present (largely one dimensional) aspects of their personality, you believe it's reasonable to accurately type someone? Like you have, let's say, me? lol To the degree that you go around acting like some malfunctioning robot model stuck on a corrupted data loop, repeating the same stale shit over and over again, seemingly incapable of taking in and processing new data streams that are evidently too complicated for your obsolete core processor? To be an alleged logical type, this is a lot of intellectual dishonesty. Explain yourself.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

sol EII? no way
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    sol EII? no way
    lol According to K4M, he is. Outside of the Bizzaro World, right here on Earth 1, Sol is indeed a LSE. I'm just confused as to why he gets to make "Fe" jokes, freely talk about his emotions concerning life and his many paramours, give Tarot readings (that are the antithesis of logic), and do free form poetry all over the Random Thought thread and still be considered "base T."

When one judges another person more critically than they judge themselves, that is called intellectual dishonesty, because they are applying standards of allegedly rational evaluation in a disingenuous, self-serving way. If I show emotion (only anger, btw), I'm clearly a Fe base in his estimation, but he can do the same, all over the fucking place, in a very sweet and melodramatic way, and yet still be a Te lead. That doesn't make sense.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    lol According to K4M, he is. Outside of the Bizzaro World, right here on Earth 1, Sol is indeed a LSE. I'm just confused as to why he gets to make "Fe" jokes, freely talk about his emotions concerning life and his many paramours, give Tarot readings (that are the antithesis of logic), and do free form poetry all over the Random Thought thread and still be considered "base T."

When one judges another person more critically than they judge themselves, that is called intellectual dishonesty, because they are applying standards of allegedly rational evaluation in a disingenuous, self-serving way. If I show emotion, I'm clearly a Fe base in his estimation, but he can do the same, all over the fucking place, in a very sweet and melodramatic way, and yet still be a Te lead. That doesn't make sense.
    Sol makes contradictory statements all the time. He'll say "you're not EII because you wear a bright shirt" while typing a woman with a bright shirt as EII. That's sol for you.

I figure he doesn't like me because I'm Armenian
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol makes contradictory statements all the time. He'll say "you're not EII because you wear a bright shirt" while typing a woman with a bright shirt as EII. That's sol for you.

Then he's an even bigger asshole than I originally thought. It's ironic that a self-ascribed Socionics "expert" and logical, base T type doesn't realize a fundamental Jungian and Socionics based premise that that suggestive function drives the activity of the leading function. His own immature and under developed F impulses contributes to how he applies his cherry picked logic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post

When one judges another person more critically than they judge themselves, that is called intellectual dishonesty, because they are applying standards of allegedly rational evaluation in a disingenuous, self-serving way. If I show emotion (only anger, btw), I'm clearly a Fe base in his estimation, but he can do the same, all over the fucking place, in a very sweet and melodramatic way, and yet still be a Te lead. That doesn't make sense.
    They probably live inside their own little bubble where they're the "smartest, most logical, etc." unaware that they're actually losing touch and judging other irrationally, constantly creating new standards to judge others by only to soon break these standards when it comes to themselves.

More confirmation for their lack of awareness and contradictory statements.

The bolded bit is really shitty though, if true.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I do not like what relates to your EIE issues, general things alike your misleading people about your type, rude talking, incompetent nonsense you write about types, etc.

So you have negative presumptions about Russains. Paranoid and close to mad today antirussian USA propaganda.
    Russians have nothing against Armenia. They were part of Russia for 2 centuries until very recent time (and hence are our people in Russian's perception still). Armenia is still among the most friendly states. For example, this is seen in its existence in Customs Union.

To have irrational attitudes to some nations alike you have to Russians, being inspired to hate them due to USA medias propaganda and to rationalize this hate by mad ideas. It's the trait more common for Ni valued types. To be naive to propaganda is also common for EIE and is expected from you. Also simplistically to devide people on our (good in anything) and alien (bad in anything) is more common for beta.

P.S. you are "American" (USAian), but not Armenian. as you are not citizen of Armenia

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I do not like what relates to your EIE issues, general things alike your misleading people about your type, rude talking, incompetent nonsense you write about types, etc.

So you have negative presumptions about Russains. Paranoid and close to mad today antirussian USA propaganda.
    Russians have nothing against Armenia. They were part of Russia for 2 centuries until very recent time (and hence are our people in Russian's perception still). Armenia is still among the most friendly states. For example, this is seen in its existence in Customs Union.

P.S. you are "American" (USAian), but not Armenian. as you are not citizen of Armenia
    That is a total lie and you know it.
    I don’t say anything contrary to “INFJ “ as stated in both classical literature of the type per Jung and other Socionics literature. You however not liking me for whatever reason you have seek to justify your hate with EIE when you have failed time and again to find evidence of your hate and mistyping of me even going so far as to avoid EVERY rational person who types me EII and who has presented the argument for my type in a rational manner when you have failed to present that argument for EIE.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    ****** had your EIE type and says alot about your inclinations. Fascism has an egocentric paranoia in its base.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    ****** had your EIE type and says alot about your inclinations. Fascism has an egocentric paranoia in its base.
    I don’t understand what you’re talking about. What doesn’t our conversation have anything to do with ******?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    That is your argument? “I type ****** EIE therefore you must be one as well?” That is how you type people?
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    Honest question, do you actually believe you're typing this person objectively?

Because my honest impression from your posts right here is that bias/hate is raining down from your every word. Essentially reducing your posts(which you're probably serious about) to mere satire.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007
    "Location Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls"

the degree he's annoyed by my disagreements with him to be T type points on his possible Fe, - nonvalued weak Te - my base. also the style of his opposing is rather emotional, - not by logical arguments. mb he's my subrevisie or conflictor for which ones is hard to oppose adequately to my opinion

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Positive subject ethics Fi (+). My attitude to people. Necessity to express my attitude, opinion, feelings of love. Pleasant/unpleasant. My evaluation of a thing, an object, a person.

“I figure he HATES.....”
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-expressing all of those things is Fe, Fi doesn't express easily.

-self entitlement, authority, developed sense of self and boasting, pressure: Se.

-evaluation through "objective (physical) criteria": Se/Ti

(-attention mainly placed in the world of experience: S)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He’s like more evolved or something

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    -expressing all of those things is Fe, Fi doesn't express easily.

-self entitlement, authority, developed sense of self and boasting, pressure: Se.

-evaluation through "objective (physical) criteria": Se/Ti

(-attention mainly placed in the world of experience: S)
    You and sol would make a great couple
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont say that aloud :/

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

dont say that aloud :/
    Oh good you two are a couple now?
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-__-

no

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sky is not EIE. Rather than focusing on her stubborn manner of interacting with certain people, I suggest considering instead her lack of persuasiveness—no offense, Sky. She doesn’t tailor her message to her audience. She persistently says the same things pretty much the same way and has been doing so for years, regardless of the feedback received. Any change in how she communicates is slow, incremental, and apparently related to her internal processes and not to external demands. She doesn’t step back for a larger picture, instead picking at granular details.

This is actually incredibly similar to how Sol communicates, by the way. Both of them think they have the right system, with very little give-and-take. They just don’t have the same system, so they are at odds here.

They are also almost never entertaining.

It’s an Fe desert.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is @khcs LII?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Sky is not EIE. Rather than focusing on her stubborn manner of interacting with certain people, I suggest considering instead her lack of persuasiveness—no offense, Sky. She doesn’t tailor her message to her audience. She persistently says the same things pretty much the same way and has been doing so for years, regardless of the feedback received. Any change in how she communicates is slow, incremental, and apparently related to her internal processes and not to external demands. She doesn’t step back for a larger picture, instead picking at granular details.
    I'd say nothing of this is type related, except that the fixation to some particulars vs efficiency and bigger vision is Ti, not Te, nor Ne.

yeah.. exactly like someone else here. (I told you what I think of such behaviors in the abortion thread, lol)

btw I'm not saying she's an EIE but that's not far..
    Last edited by ooo; 05-24-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say nothing of this is type related, except that the fixation to some particulars vs efficiency and bigger vision is Ti, not Te, nor Ne.

yeah.. exactly like someone else here. (I told you what I think of such behaviors in the abortion thread, lol)

btw I'm not saying she's an EIE but that's not far..
    Fair enough. I’m making some assumptions, for sure, and one of them is that Fe is usually good for calibrating a message.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sudden thought after I read the messages about usage.
    Can upbringing improve or worsen the quality of cognitive functions?

A few times here at this board people stated that my is better than usual for a LII. I can't judge myself how well developed my is. Can it be that my is better because both my parents are valuing types?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    sure, and especially your self development should guarantee a fairly decent grasp of ALL the functions

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Godwin's Law Alert!

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's when you argue why being compared to ****** is a good thing rather than a bad thing.

"Yes, I am very passionate about what I do, thank you for noticing!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post

A few times here at this board people stated that my is better than usual for a LII. I can't judge myself how well developed my is. Can it be that my is better because both my parents are valuing types?
    Environmental/upbringing factors play an important role in the formation of an individuals personality, it's not far-fetched to assume that having two Fe valuing parents would influence better usage of the function, at the very least it would make one more tolerant/better at handling Fe issues than they would otherwise be without positive influence from one or two Fe-valuing parental figures during early child development.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    New Additions: Megatrop, GammavsBeta, Etar, User123

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta, dangerbird89

ESE-Fe: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid, Fardraft
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy,

LII-Ti: N0ki/Zap, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand, Etar
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero, Vers, Vesstheastralsilky

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English, lelelewomanwomanwoman, Megatrop
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena, Coeruleum, gammavsbeta

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio/satan, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas, Karatos
    LSI-Ti: Rocky, Hamouchou

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Xiavay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen, Alonzo
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize, Schwiftyrickity, Niko

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling, Oppai Anschluss
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust, Saiorse, Hag

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim, Floozy
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, LuminousLynx, Lord Pixel
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist, plasmatorpedo1043, Araz

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean, QueenTiger
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader, Viktor, Kingslayer

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi, VenusRose
    IEE-Fi: Finale/Finaplex, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer, Eos

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp, Tpaduan, User123
    EII-Fi: maritsa/beautiful sky, mikemex, IBTL, contra, sol, suintal/silke, tela/arachne, Olimpia, thehotelambush, Yaaroslav

Click here to find out their enneagram types.
    Suck a cock hoe

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sol and Sky are actually the same person.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    The Hydra has many heads.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hail Hydra.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Hail Hydra.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    so much confirm