Thread: Gamma Examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Byndo Gehk (timetopartycat) - mb ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    @<a href="http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/member.php?u=1328" target="_blank">Sol</a> actually i can see that
    nice. check my bloggers examples to get my types' understanding
    Last edited by Sol; 06-30-2018 at 04:36 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

I'd call her EIE, @Sol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ch527kerosene - I*TJ

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'd call her EIE, @Sol.
    possibly. sometimes she looked cute

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ch527kerosene - I*TJ
    possibly. sometimes she looked cute
    I agree that she's cute. I like her face. She actually looks a bit like an ESI whom I approached on Friday, but she's giving off Fe from every pore, while the ESI was not friendly at all and treated me as if I had perverse plans for her. (Lol) Which I thought was a bit presumptuous of her. I don't usually make perverse plans until I know a woman a little better.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-01-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

while the ESI was not friendly at all and treated me as if I had perverse plans for her. (Lol)
    ESI are especially easy to be scared by new people (they may hide it). Weak nonvalued Ne makes them suspicious. If in such situation you try to make the emotional or physical distance closer - they may forget about manners. Also in a bad mood the problems of superego become stronger and need slower and more delicate treatment.
    I suppose she noticed your sexual interest to her. While the actions to that side need her to trust you. You could to hurry there.
    I think you need to train your abbility to establish the emotional tuning, when you are feeling like joining your emotions with the opponent. When you feel like becoming your opponent, see and feel the world like he does, when you feel the compassion to his problems and interests and appropriately want to care/help about him. Then you get the higher trust and will be allowed some closing without scaring them.
    With your age, the mutual sexual attraction will need your better emotional tuning.

> I don't usually make perverse plans until I know a woman a little better.

she've felt your emotions. not plans

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this chick seems awesome and super lovable

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

On Thursday, @Olimpia asked me if I’d been on any dates recently, and I realized that I had not. So I finally called an ESI I know and asked her if she would go out to eat with me sometime this weekend. She said she was busy for the next two weeks, but she might take me up on that offer when she isn’t busy. OOOoookay.

On Friday morning, I had a successful meeting with some customers and felt great as a result and decided to have lunch at an open-air market to see what I could see.

I bought a blueberry-pomegranate drink from one vendor where a tall, thin ESI was working. Then I wandered down the market to buy a crepe from another vendor and then back to a freshly vacated table in front of the ESI. She pointedly avoided looking at me while I ate, but then rolled a cart out in front of her booth and started fooling around with stuff on the cart, turning with her back 180 degrees to me and bending over the cart so her rear end was about two feet from my table.

Normally, I take this as a sign, conscious or not, from a woman of her interest. You may debate this, but I’m gonna go with it. I was wearing work clothes, so she might have been motivated entirely subconsciously.

When I finished lunch, I walked over to another vendor and ordered two espressos to get the cobwebs out and to sweep away any hampering doubts prior to my imminent approach to the ESI. As I stood in front of the coffee vendor and downed two iced espressos, I noticed that the ESI was still standing in front of her booth where she had a clear view of me.

I walked back to the booth and ordered a take-out dinner from another woman who was still behind the booth, and then approached the ESI. She had, I reasoned, shown a bit of interest, so I felt I had a small chance.

“Excuse me”, I said to her, “but I can’t remember your name. I think it is something unusual, but I’m not sure.”

She looks like she’s rising to the surface of a pool, gives me a cold stare and mumbles something.

“What?”, I say.

“Emily”, she says coldly, like I’m some kind of annoying pervert. “It’s a very common name. May I help you?” I’m struck by how much disdain she’s putting into her reply.

“I need a new brain”, I said, smiling. “My present one doesn’t work.” And then the take out was ready, I paid and tipped and left, thinking, why did I get stuck with negativist duals?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

On Thursday, @Olimpia asked me if I’d been on any dates recently, and I realized that I had not. So I finally called an ESI I know and asked her if she would go out to eat with me sometime this weekend. She said she was busy for the next two weeks, but she might take me up on that offer when she isn’t busy. OOOoookay.

On Friday morning, I had a successful meeting with some customers and felt great as a result and decided to have lunch at an open-air market to see what I could see.

I bought a blueberry-pomegranate drink from one vendor where a tall, thin ESI was working. Then I wandered down the market to buy a crepe from another vendor and then back to a freshly vacated table in front of the ESI. She pointedly avoided looking at me while I ate, but then rolled a cart out in front of her booth and started fooling around with stuff on the cart, turning with her back 180 degrees to me and bending over the cart so her rear end was about two feet from my table.

Normally, I take this as a sign, conscious or not, from a woman of her interest. You may debate this, but I’m gonna go with it. I was wearing work clothes, so she might have been motivated entirely subconsciously.

When I finished lunch, I walked over to another vendor and ordered two espressos to get the cobwebs out and to sweep away any hampering doubts prior to my imminent approach to the ESI. As I stood in front of the coffee vendor and downed two iced espressos, I noticed that the ESI was still standing in front of her booth where she had a clear view of me.

I walked back to the booth and ordered a take-out dinner from another woman who was still behind the booth, and then approached the ESI. She had, I reasoned, shown a bit of interest, so I felt I had a small chance.

“Excuse me”, I said to her, “but I can’t remember your name. I think it is something unusual, but I’m not sure.”

She looks like she’s rising to the surface of a pool, gives me a cold stare and mumbles something.

“What?”, I say.

“Emily”, she says coldly, like I’m some kind of annoying pervert. “It’s a very common name. May I help you?” I’m struck by how much disdain she’s putting into her reply.

“I need a new brain”, I said, smiling. “My present one doesn’t work.” And then the take out was ready, I paid and tipped and left, thinking, why did I get stuck with negativist duals?
    Oh dear, yeah, most women don't like it when you forget their name, but especially ESI/-Fi takes offense to this.

It's possible you overestimated her interest, but supposedly most men do that, and that is better than underestimating it. At least it made you go out of your comfort zone and approach someone, even if you got blown off, better than nothing.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Springsteen is ESI as hell.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Oh dear, yeah, most women don't like it when you forget their name, but especially ESI/-Fi takes offense to this.

It's possible you overestimated her interest, but supposedly most men do that, and that is better than underestimating it. At least it made you go out of your comfort zone and approach someone, even if you got blown off, better than nothing.
    I never knew her name. I'm not sure I've ever even seen her before. That was just part of the approach.

And, I should add, her stand-offishness is not a deal breaker. All ESI's are like this. I'd just be dating a lot more of them if they weren't.

I'll see her again. I've only just planted a seed. These things take time.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I never knew her name. That was just part of the approach.
    Ohh. Looks like she had an issue with your obvious bluff then.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    this chick seems awesome and super lovable
    Generally, I tolerate not good Fe type smiles. As she smiles a lot and I may hold it - I supposed Fi type.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like if you look at the eyes it shows more Fi than Fe.. I think IEE is possible too

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Let's assume that was not ESI, as seems she was angered without good reasons from the start.
    Also that woman could be tired to think good and to have an experience of bad customer behavior before and generalized this on you. In this case she reacted not on you, but more a bunch of "bad guys" from her past. This could to be a hard prejudice to you. In case of her S type, - they are more inclined to generalizations about personal traits.

Also it would be useful to look into the eyes of the woman to be sure she has an interest to you. Not only take into account the direction of her back.

> And then the take out was ready, I paid and tipped and left, thinking, why did I get stuck with negativist duals?

EII are more adequate with people. But they have own problems.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ch527kerosene - I*TJ
    i think ili

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Little Book Owl - mb ISFJ

https://alirahebi.wordpress.com/2018...gy-of-control/

Mohammad-Ali Rahebi has fascinating material. might as well be ni-infp.
    "I will show how the biological organism, including the human individual, is incapable of the fluidity and Thanatotic creativity that is the hallmark of the Cybernetic Organism due to the irreversibility of habit-formation and learning as a form of subjectification and identification and that despite the claims of Deleuze and Deleuzians, radical becomings and Burroughs-like BwOs are biologically invalid and only serve to further the “immanent ideologies” of Cybernetic Capitalism."
    ''At the end, I will come to the issue of affect and affective vulnerability: coming up against this biological barrier of “inefficiency”, Cybernetic Capitalism tries to improve its control-and-consumption mechanisms through the manipulation of affects as forms of desubjectification. From conditioning soldiers to incentivizing consumers, it relies on the de-rationalizing, evacuating power of affects to bypass the built-in defenses of the habituated biological organism.''
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 07-03-2018 at 10:55 AM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bb0d82292102e437a0e3.jpeg

SEE (left) - LIE (right) couple

I think at least. I know 3 LIEs from the same geographical area who look similar to the man on the right (not me), and a couple of SEEs who look similar to the woman on the left.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ashlyn (Shaylyn) - ISFJ

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Project Nightfall - ESI-Se sp/so 9w8

Last edited by silke; 08-27-2018 at 07:38 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post

SEE (left) - LIE (right) couple

I think at least. I know 3 LIEs from the same geographical area who look similar to the man on the right (not me), and a couple of SEEs who look similar to the woman on the left.
    Yes, SEE for her for sure. Such resemblance (incl. the way she is dressed) to a SEE i know. Good one FDG

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Yes, SEE for her for sure.
    your typing skills are outstanding if you are sure in the type by a single photo with a half seen face
    I suspect, if FDG would said anything other than "SEE", you'd was sure in it in similar degree
    only with so reasonable thinking and types understanding you could seriously doubt between revisors as own type after >1 year on the forum
    your are fascinating!

you need the communication with ILEs to understand how you are attracted to them. they should be typed to ILE also

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Ashlyn (Shaylyn) - ISFJ
    more like SEI

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    more like SEI
    Oh, Yes. I agree. Much more like SEI.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Good boy!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    more like SEI
    it's she with seems SEI (Fe, at least) sister for the comparision

Oh, Yes. I agree. Much more like SEI.
    Would be interesting to look at your ESI youtube bloggers collection.
    Last edited by Sol; 07-04-2018 at 08:01 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your typing skills are outstanding if you are sure in the type by a single photo with a half seen face
    I suspect, if FDG would said anything other than "SEE", you'd was sure in it in similar degree
    only with so reasonable thinking and types understanding you could seriously doubt between revisors as own type after >1 year on the forum
    your are fascinating!

you need the communication with ILEs to understand how you are attracted to them. they should be typed to ILE also
    I have never seen you contribute anything worth it. Furthermore, i have asked you to not address me. Again, take your obsession somewhere else and stop addressing me.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ILI..?

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Polina Sparkling - ISFJ

Maud Fontenoy - ISFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 07-09-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Eldar - ENTJ

Cristina Boo - ISFJ
    short video

another kristinaboo, seems base Fi too

Elena (Южно-Российский центр соционики) - mb ISFJ

Marina (Южно-Российский центр соционики) - mb ENTJ
    Last edited by Sol; 07-12-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Patrick Shyu TechLead - ESI-Fi (so/sx?)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Patrick Shyu - T

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mikhail Prokhorov - LIE-Ni so/sp 7w8 giving tips on how to be an oligarch

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Tatyana Boyko - ISFJ

Brittany Snow - mb ISFJ

Elena Blueskies - mb ISFJ

Mikhail Prokhorov - mb N Ti
    Last edited by Sol; 07-19-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hotpinkzebrapolish - mb ESI
    or EII
    Last edited by Sol; 07-19-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    Judging by her fat fingers I say EII.
    it's better to judge by her good sensory skills and interests. ESI is some more possible

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

muchelleb - ISFJ

Gillian Perkins (MissSerendipity43) - ISFJ
    or INFJ

From the few seconds I listened her voice seemed harmonious. EII, not ESI. Maybe I misheard, or ESI can have soft harmonious voices?
    It should be common among F-I - they control the voice good and being introverted prefer to be quieter. Fi also want to be pleasant, so the voice should not be irritating or pressing without good reasons.

> Furthermore, her artwork seems "Relief" Si ("Mobilizing" or whatever word Si)

To deal with material by hands is Se. Si is about taste - how pretty it looks. She does nothing special from aesthetical side, her ideas look simple and regular.

Jinjer's girl is not Fi
    link
    Last edited by Sol; 07-22-2018 at 03:45 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You telling me this person has a soft voice?
    no, as I did not heard it and did not typed her she looks closer to ESE there. one of which with E-9 had soft voice in my experience, but generally they should be loud by the impression

I told you that it may be common among F-I types to have soft voice. this mb not absolute

my ESI examples and their voices you may find in my signature

> You don't believe in subtypes but I do

there is no theory with good basis for this. it's not Socionics
    the only I agree that types and functions may to have different expression in people what is close to your "subtypes". this may change the _quantitative_ expression of the traits, including mb to make the voice softer in some people (as stronger Fi inclines to care more about peoples comfort, to keep intonations lesser irritating).
    also there are _nontypes_ factors which may influence on many behavior traits including how soft the voice is. for example, Enneagram types is one of them as 9 should to have softer voices

There is no in the normal theory that the voice of ESI can't be soft. You pay too much of attention to this.
    But there is the evidence that she does good manual work and has strong interest to it - this is stronger argument for S type, what you try to ignore here.

> Btw remove Mira from your IEI video list. Move her to EIE. Triggers me so hard.

generally people disagree with a lot of versions, - up to %50 easily, the ones who are not novices and when the typed people are not typed by many ones to appearing the conformism to some versions

You may write your types versions for bloggers in their theme.