User Tag List

Thread: Well, hello there. I'm a person and I do person things.

TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Well, hello there. I'm a person and I do person things.

Well, hi.

I've been obsessing about typology for a couple of years now. A year in Mbti then almost a year for enneagram. I consistently get typed in questionnaires and online tests as an INTP 539 so/sp.

I also have a thing for personal development and use typology for self awareness. I actually googled how to develop each function and followed through on that up to now. And tried about all the enneagram advice I could find that applied to me. I did so mostly because when I found Mbti — I actually had a bunch of severe problems with my mental health and thought typology can help that. It's not perfect but it was still a huge success — along with the stuff I did outside typology.

Even without much of the suffering I had before, I found that I loved improving my life. So I thought I'd just keep going. And here I am with socionics.

I guess I'd describe myself as pretty damn curious. What I care about most is wisdom, knowledge and truth. And particularly sure that I'm more optimistic than normal INTPs and 5s due to my own experiences. I took a Big Five personality test and for the extraversion-introversion spectrum, it told me I was reserved, disliked crowds and noise, liked being alone, more prone to relaxation than thrill seeking and more distant. Except that one part in there where the subcategory of cheerfulness was one of the highest of the test takers there. Oh.

I don't know my socionics type as I'm entirely new to the subject. I did answer a whole questionnaire from here though and two online tests. I got Ti Ne Te Fi Si Fe Ni Se on one and ILE on the other test. I heard that an Mbti INTP could be a socionics ILE though so I thought I'd double check here as PerC is lacking in socionics enthusiasts. In PerC — someone just told me he was sure I was an Alpha NT ("Ti and Ne everywhere.") but wasn't sure which one. Then no one replied after.

Guess I'll see you guys around.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hello and welcome! Self-improvement and success, super good I hope you feel better now and that we can help you even more.

Now to clarify your sociotype, here is the questionnaire you can fill out to get a typing by the forumites who are willing. For your curious 5 soul I recommend this forum section, there's everything you probably need. Right off the bat, I get the feeling that you're more ILI or LII than ILE but I could be mistaken; anything is possible since MBTI doesn't dictate Socionics type, the systems are different.

Anyway let's get the SFs in here, it's so empty @sorrows @Daddy Lessons @Tallmo @lungs

TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Hello and welcome! Self-improvement and success, super good I hope you feel better now and that we can help you even more.

Now to clarify your sociotype, here is the questionnaire you can fill out to get a typing by the forumites who are willing. For your curious 5 soul I recommend this forum section, there's everything you probably need. Right off the bat, I get the feeling that you're more ILI or LII than ILE but I could be mistaken; anything is possible since MBTI doesn't dictate Socionics type, the systems are different.

Anyway let's get the SFs in here, it's so empty @sorrows @Daddy Lessons @Tallmo @lungs
    Thanks. The forum section was interesting.

Anyway, I already answered the questionnaire.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...a-guy-out-here

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronicRiver View Post
    Well, hi.

I've been obsessing about typology for a couple of years now.
    Just wait and see what will happen. The typology obsession has not even begun yet.

Socionics is basically about finding your real type and how it works with other types. Not type based on some shallow traits, but the real congnitive type. But how you type yourself in MBTI is a good start. It's not necessarily correct though.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm a person and I do person things.
    Nice abstraction from the get go. Sounds very alpha NT.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Nice abstraction from the get go. Sounds very alpha NT.
    Haha. It's my attempt at humor.

Why is it alpha NTish though? From my questionnaire thread, I settled on LII but I was wondering what makes this alpha NTish.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can be any kind of leaning towards alpha. Overall tone in that is alpha NT.
    Detached and bit funny.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org