Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OKCupid dating persona test

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But in response ro Absurd's chart.... type related or not, The Boy Next Door is definitely my favorite! So devoted and attentive and inexperienced and cute.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Testwise I scored the Stilleto (Deliberate Brutal Sex Master)
    But not the calculating hurting kind...well, I guess it depends on what kind of hurt/pain they are referring to. Not calculating emotionally hurting, that was usually unfortunate.
    Alas, the random part is behind me.

Going through the descriptions, I,d have chosen a cross between
    The Wild Rose (Random Brutal Love Dreamer) and
    The Dirtly Little Secret (Deliberate Gentle Sex Master)
    Which, funny enough, are Exact opposites...just noticed that.

Random was preferred method, Deliberate started when I was finally ready to settle down.
    Playfulness is my preferance over brutal/gentleness.
    And I see no reason why the other two necessarily exclude the other. But Sex was a stronger focus than Love when actually interacting with someone, though I did often Daydream about finding love. And finally, as age and maturity (cough cough) crept up on me, so did my desire for Control in a relationship...though I still feel conflicted when I do assert myself in my relationships. (Thankfully my current weight sets up a roadblock from me falling back into Randomness...in this test's meaning.)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are The Window Shopper. Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

There goes my sex god image. *sigh*
    Reason is a whore.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    But in response ro Absurd's chart.... type related or not, The Boy Next Door is definitely my favorite! So devoted and attentive and inexperienced and cute.
    I took the liberty of checking your previous results and I don't know if you are aware or not, but your results did change over time.

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Testwise I scored the Stilleto (Deliberate Brutal Sex Master)
    Random was preferred method, Deliberate started when I was finally ready to settle down.
    Mystery solved.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I took the liberty of checking your previous results and I don't know if you are aware or not, but your results did change over time.
    Wow, thank you. Yes, I'm aware, I've scored like 3 or 4 different things. Mostly RGLM though. Was more Deliberate once I think, was Brutal when I had to be. But RGLM stands the test of time.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wow, thank you.
    That will be like a pot of gold.

Yes, I'm aware, I've scored like 3 or 4 different things. Mostly RGLM though. Was more Deliberate once I think, was Brutal when I had to be. But RGLM stands the test of time.
    Boy Next Door is going to cry now, get suicidal. What I am saying is, he will miss you, for you just abandoned him. Taking into account the validity of this test, of course.

Anyhow, it's time to change your socionics typing.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again? ffdfmnadmnmnddmnnmasnfndnfdsn

Your results are in! You are...

The Boy Next Door
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You’re looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it’s sweet.
    We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you’ve had some things not work out before, so what.
    On paper, most gay guys would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you’re often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You’re the typical “nice guy:” without just a touch of cockiness, you’re doomed with boys. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.
    More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering back rubs to kids and what not.

FINALLY I get to be the generic type

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Mixed Messenger
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again. You’re looking for love, but you’ll always maintain your independence. You’re prepared for a real commitment, but it’s also likely that you’re ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious shit. In a relationship, you’re usually the emotional leader. With your friends, you’re a little bit more part of the pack. You’re well-liked but you’re not the uninhibited type, so the spotlight’s often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by willekeurig; 05-18-2012 at 01:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a picture which is Ryan's avatar basically. They didn't even forget the spliff. Oh, the accuracy.

The Playboy
    Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSM)

Clean. Smooth. Successful. You’re The Playboy.
    You’re spontaneous, and your energy is highly contagious. Guys therefore find you fun to be around, and girls find you compelling. You have lots of sex, and you manage it all without seeming cheap or being hurtful. Well done. You probably know karate, too.
    It’s obvious to us, and probably everyone else, that you’re after physical rather than emotional relationships, but you’re straight up with potential partners. And if a girl you want isn’t into something casual, it’s no big deal. You move on. BEFORE sleeping with her. Usually. At least you try to. Such control is rare.
    If you’re feeling unfulfilled, maybe you should raise your standards. New conquests will only be satisfying if there’s a possibility of rejection.
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 04-13-2012 at 01:18 PM.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Battleaxe
    Deliberate Brutal Love Master (DBLM)

Sharp. Hardened. Dominating. The Battleaxe sweeps all before her, smiting and what not.
    You’ve had a number of serious relationships, so you obviously have many attractive qualities. You’re well experienced in dealing with other people’s weirdnesses, and it’s likely you’re good in bed by now, too. Also, like the drunken housewife chucking Heinekens at her no-good husband, you’ve got a lot of energy.
    People can tell you’re sophisticated, and so you find yourself the object of infatuations quite often. But it’s how you handle yourself in your relationships that gets you the ‘brutal’ tag. Controlling? Imperious? Overbearing? Yes, please.
    Remarkably, you don’t mind the same from your men. You’ve experience enough to take whatever you dish out. Overall, you’re a very good person and a capable lover, and when the time comes you’ll make a fine divorcee.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I usually get this result when I take the test.

The Boy Next Door
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You’re looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it’s sweet. We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you’ve had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you’re often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You’re the typical “nice guy:” without just a touch of cockiness, you’re doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold. More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering back rubs to kids and what not.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Last Man on Earth
    Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSD)
    Last edited by Red Villain; 04-18-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

took it for the millionth time and got something completely different. it isn't really me though. weird.

The Sudden Departure
    Random Brutal Love Master (RBLM)

Sweet. Dear. Loving. At Gate 18. Final call. You are The Sudden Departure.

You’ve been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you’re a really fantastic girl who doesn’t really know what she wants, and you’ve broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you’re there, either boredom or the old “grass is greener” syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.

We know you’re not the classic “love ’em and leave ’em” type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you’re theoretically looking to settle down, you don’t settle long on one person. “Serial monogamist” is probably something you hear a lot. “Emotionally loose” is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn’t really make much difference. Of course, it’s not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ENTP, eh? lol

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I always get the sonnet on this.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fucking boy next door again.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your results are in! You are...Half-Cocked

Fiery. Hungry. Blatant. Sexual. Christ. You are Half-Cocked.

There’s a lot of wild lust inside you, banging around, that much is obvious. There’s also a lot of untamed emotion. When either escapes, look out. One minute you’re completely together, the next you’re a howling gale of hormones and opinions.

Outside relationships, your intense, mercurial personality makes you a charmer. You can be fiercely devoted, and it’s likely that many of your friends will be friends-for-life. Of course, your enemies are likewise certain and zealous, especially your exes and their therapists.

You will find the right person. In the short term, she’s someone virile who won’t sweat your imperfections. In the long term, she will be someone mature and caring who will grow to love them.
    Your exact female opposite:
    The Maid of Honor - Deliberate Gentle Love Master

Consider:
    The Playstation (RGSM)

The Nymph (DBSD)

Always Avoid:
    The Sonnet (DGLD)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    I am a manchild. OKcupid recommends I consider not dating.
    ROFL...you're on a dating site; that's a way to keep customers.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just as I thought, I'm smart once again. I can pat myself on the back now. Anyhow, some results seem to be aligning rather well for certain people, which means I was right once again. Providing this is to be taken seriously at all.
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-22-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    I got The Backrubber
    Another perfectly matched correlation going by Crispy's system(?) bites the dust. Not unless one buys into it, of course.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Y U NO POST UR RESULTS?
    RBSD, first time I took it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey Trevor, can you tell the congregation how are you going to marry the results with actual self-typings?

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the manchild "we recommend you not use OK cupid..." wtf is that supposed to mean? LOL

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    the manchild "we recommend you not use OK cupid..." wtf is that supposed to mean? LOL
    Wait for Trevor/Crispy to correlate your result with your actual self-typing, taking into account air humidity, winds, J/P switch, zodiac sign and so on.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test says Mixed Messenger (Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer). I'm probably a boderline case between that and Slow Dancer (Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer), though.

TIM
    LII-Ne, 9w1 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Slow Dancer Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer
    Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you’re a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There’s also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.
    While you’re not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it’s HIGHLY likely they’re just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Dirty Little SecretDeliberate Gentle Sex Master (DGSM)

Innocent but fundamentally sexual, like the word “finger”. You are the Dirty Little Secret.
    Few women have the confidence for sex mastery, and among nice girls, like you, it’s almost unheard of. So congratulations. You’ve had plenty of adventures, but you’ve remained a kind, thoughtful person. Your friends appreciate your exploits. They even live vicariously through you.
    You seek pleasure, but you’re not irresponsible. You are organized and cautious, and you choose your lovers wisely. One, you don’t like dirtbags. And two, you like to maintain control. Or at least lose it selectively. You might notice that older men single you out. They have an eye for your sensual nature. Take it as a compliment.
    You enjoy making people happy, and it’s inevitable that many guys will fall harder for you than you for them. You’re not completely comfortable in a serious, long-term relationship right now. Our guess is that the key to extended happiness will be finding a responsible, but kinky, mate.

The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer
    CONSIDER:

The Bachelor (DGSM)The Backrubber (DGSD)
    ALWAYS AVOID:

The Hornivore (RBSM)The Manchild (RBLD)The Last Man on Earth (RBSD)

TEL

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I find it funny how some people on here try to correlate it with socionics types.

Profiles seem to suggest an identity or quasi-identity for best match, not to mention contrary and semi-duality. Funnily enough conflict relations are positioned properly when one tries to think about it socionics-wise, although it doesn't suggest your dual, which is really funny as well.

EDIT#323

Going by Crispy's crisp masturbation techniques, we get something like this:

The Backrubber/Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer - ISFJ

The Bachelor/Deliberate Gentle Sex Master - ESFJ

The Slow Dancer/Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer - INFJ

The Gentleman/Deliberate Gentle Love Master - ENFJ

The Billy Goat/Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer - ISTJ

The 5-Night Stand/Deliberate Brutal Sex Master - ESTJ

The Mixed Messenger/Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer - INTJ

The False Messiah/Deliberate Brutal Love Master - ENTJ

The Poolboy/Random Gentle Sex Dreamer - ISFP

The Playboy/Random Gentle Sex Master - ESFP

The Boy Next Door/Random Gentle Love Dreamer - INFP

The Loverboy/Random Gentle Love Master - ENFP

The Last Man on Earth/Random Brutal Sex Dreamer - ISTP

The Hornivore/Random Brutal Sex Master - ESTP

The Manchild/Random Brutal Love Dreamer - INTP

The Vapor Trail/Random Brutal Love Master - ENTP

Done only male versions. According to this I have only one dual one here who took this test. Meow

All I can say is, I came out Brutal in it. Anyhow, this test doesn't seem to work best, that is, it doesn't correlate best, for according to this some people better change their self-typing.

The Backrubber/Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer - SEI

The Bachelor/Deliberate Gentle Sex Master - ESI/LSI/LSE/LIE

The Slow Dancer/Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer - EII

The Gentleman/Deliberate Gentle Love Master - ENFJ, ESFJ

The Billy Goat/Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer - SLI or ILI

The 5-Night Stand/Deliberate Brutal Sex Master - SLE

The Mixed Messenger/Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer - EIE, ILI, IEI

The False Messiah/Deliberate Brutal Love Master - EIE

The Poolboy/Random Gentle Sex Dreamer - SEI

The Playboy/Random Gentle Sex Master - ESFP

The Boy Next Door/Random Gentle Love Dreamer - Infantiles

The Loverboy/Random Gentle Love Master - ENFP

The Last Man on Earth/Random Brutal Sex Dreamer - ILE

The Hornivore/Random Brutal Sex Master - SLE

The Manchild/Random Brutal Love Dreamer - Alpha NT

The Vapor Trail/Random Brutal Love Master - ENTP, ENFP

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The Sudden Departure Random Brutal Love Master (RBLM)

Sweet. Dear. Loving. At Gate 18. Final call. You are The Sudden Departure.

You’ve been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you’re a really fantastic girl who doesn’t really know what she wants, and you’ve broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you’re there, either boredom or the old “grass is greener” syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.
    We know you’re not the classic “love ’em and leave ’em” type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you’re theoretically looking to settle down, you don’t settle long on one person. “Serial monogamist” is probably something you hear a lot. “Emotionally loose” is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn’t really make much difference. Of course, it’s not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.

The Intern
    Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer
    CONSIDER:
    CONSIDER:
    CONSIDER:
    Consider:
    The Vapor Trail (RBLM), someone just like you

AL
    ALWAYS AVOID:
    WAYS AALWAYS AVOID:
    Always avoid:
    VOID:
    The Backrubber (DGSD)
    The Gentleman (DGLM)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

sorta makes sense... not a complete picture though.

The Playstation Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSM)

Easy to turn on. Hard to beat. You are The Playstation.

You’re a nice girl, and you have lots of sex. It’s therefore highly likely that you’re attractive, and you’re certainly outgoing & friendly. Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability. Unheard of. When guys dare to dream, they dream of you.

You don’t get attached too easily, and, to wit, you’re not necessarily looking for something long-term right now. That’s a bigger asset than you know. Though, physically speaking, you’re open to anything, you’re keeping your emotional side well-protected. This means there won’t be a lot of wreckage to clean up whenever you decide to settle down.

In the meantime, the men you share yourself with actually respect you. Like them, you enjoy sex for its own sake and don’t need any other validation for pleasure than pleasure itself. Hopefully, you have the good sense to blow off anyone who thinks less of you for that. Usually, this is the part of the description where we offer some life-correcting advice, but honestly, we can’t think of anything about you we’d change. Keep on fucking, partner.

Consider:
    Anyone else

Always Avoid:
    The Mixed Messenger (DBLD)

...tried again:

The Dirty Little Secret Deliberate Gentle Sex Master (DGSM)

Innocent but fundamentally sexual, like the word “finger”. You are the Dirty Little Secret.
    Few women have the confidence for sex mastery, and among nice girls, like you, it’s almost unheard of. So congratulations. You’ve had plenty of adventures, but you’ve remained a kind, thoughtful person. Your friends appreciate your exploits. They even live vicariously through you.
    You seek pleasure, but you’re not irresponsible. You are organized and cautious, and you choose your lovers wisely. One, you don’t like dirtbags. And two, you like to maintain control. Or at least lose it selectively. You might notice that older men single you out. They have an eye for your sensual nature. Take it as a compliment.
    You enjoy making people happy, and it’s inevitable that many guys will fall harder for you than you for them. You’re not completely comfortable in a serious, long-term relationship right now. Our guess is that the key to extended happiness will be finding a responsible, but kinky, mate.

Consider:
    The Bachelor (DGSM) The Backrubber (DGSD)

Always Avoid:
    The Hornivore (RBSM) The Manchild (RBLD) The Last Man on Earth (RBSD)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did this test a while ago and redid it today. both times got the Nymph (dbsd)

Sly. Sensual. Guarded. Different somehow. You are The Nymph.
    It appears like you’re looking for a fling or a casual sexual relationship, but it’s not that simple. You’re a hungry but also very careful person, and this generates a certain amount of sexual tension within you and in your relationships. In other aspects of life, you get what you want. In relationships, that’s not always the case.
    It’s possible you intimidate potential lovers. Most likely, though, you’re a little closed off—therefore mysterious—and, naturally, people find that difficult to get with. Maybe it’s just part of your selection process, though. You’ve been in enough relationships to know to expose yourself slowly.
    When you do feel comfortable with someone, though, your torrid sexual appetite will make him very happy. Your cautious nature is also a big asset in a long-term relationship. It might take longer for love to establish itself, but when it does, it’s all the stronger.
    ipsa scientia potestas est-adaequatio intellectus et rei

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.
    Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you’re the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.
    You don’t seem to take yourself too seriously, and that’s refreshing. You aren’t uptight; you don’t over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn’t a top priority—a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven’t had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You’re very selective.
    The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You’re out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

Your exact female opposite: The Dirty Little Secret
    CONSIDER: The Vapor Trail (RBLM)
    ALWAYS AVOID: The Bachelor (DGSM)

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.
    Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You’re highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You’d take brutal honesty over superficiality any time—your friends always know where they stand with you. You’re completely unfake. Don’t tell me that’s not a word. You’re also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy. These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards. You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you’re pregnant. LOL. Though you’re inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it’s not as one of mass destruction. You’re choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you’re really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing. Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD).yeah...sure...

today i got the nymph which i consider to b an upgrade from the priss lol

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your results are in! You are...
    The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.
    Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you’re the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.
    You don’t seem to take yourself too seriously, and that’s refreshing. You aren’t uptight; you don’t over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn’t a top priority—a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven’t had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You’re very selective.
    The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You’re out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Priss
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)
    The Priss
    Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.
    Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You’re highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You’d take brutal honesty over superficiality any time—your friends always know where they stand with you. You’re completely unfake. Don’t tell me that’s not a word. You’re also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.
    These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.
    You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you’re pregnant. LOL. Though you’re inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it’s not as one of mass destruction. You’re choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you’re really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

Mostly accurate, except I'm more gentle than brutal.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Half-Cocked

Fiery. Hungry. Blatant. Sexual. Christ. You are Half-Cocked.
    There’s a lot of wild lust inside you, banging around, that much is obvious. There’s also a lot of untamed emotion. When either escapes, look out. One minute you’re completely together, the next you’re a howling gale of hormones and opinions.
    Outside relationships, your intense, mercurial personality makes you a charmer. You can be fiercely devoted, and it’s likely that many of your friends will be friends-for-life. Of course, your enemies are likewise certain and zealous, especially your exes and their therapists.
    You will find the right person. In the short term, he’s someone virile who won’t sweat your imperfections. In the long term, he will be someone mature and caring who will grow to love them.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    This test was created for people who are attracted to women, namely heterosexual men and homosexual women.
    This seems reminiscent of the "Dating Persona" okcupid test (https://www.okcupid.com/the-dating-persona-test), which is far better (it is for your personality though, rather than what you prefer, although the results suggest which "types" are perhaps best suited for you). I don't know if there is an equivalent test that attempts to find what kind of personalities you actually prefer, although you could perhaps answer the questions as you imagine your ideal match would answer.
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 10-15-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast