Thread: Member " Snowgirl " questionnaire

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member " Snowgirl " questionnaire

So I've found in my old note a questionnaire that I filled when I was new to Socionics , I want to know members' opinion about it

It wasn't completely filled, but a good part of it was

##Section 1

1- I multitask ( eg : I read an article on the net while I'm studying ) , however, I can't I stop in the middle of one thing and move on to another ( eg ; I can't stop studying science then suddenly go to study chemistry , unless it's so necessary )

**2. I determine the quality of work by how much I did , is it enough or not ? was I able to do it right or not ? and how other people found it?

**3. I know that someone is professional from their reputation , their professional certificates and years of experience , their previous work and a little by their appearance

I evaluate their skill by the result they gave me , is it satisfactory and perfect?
    ---

##Section 2

**1. A whole is a mixture of every piece and every big detail , the final result of the painting you are drawing
    I can identify its parts but I won't give attention to the smallest smallest tiniest details except when:

A- I'm looking at something: I can see things that other people can't see, for example: small bugs on an old photo

B-I'm doing a physical work such as cleaning ( I am known in the family for my attentiveness to the smallest things when cleaning )

C- I'm studying for the exam

parts make the whole, but it's not equivalent to the whole

**2. Logical means that it's correct and makes sense
    it correlates with what is recognized , but if someone presents a point of view that contradicts this information and makes sense, I accept it
    I know I am logical when my viewpoint is not contradictory, and it fits the information from the different sources ( unless I judged different sources as unreliable )

**3. I don't know what's " hierarchy " , my best answer is ranking things from the best to the worst
    I treat everyone with respect regardless of their position in the social hierarchy or such things , however, I have to admit that I looked upon the careless, lazy, messy students in school as inferior to the rest , but I didn't treat the outstanding and diligent students as superior

**5. Are your ideas consistent? How do you know they are consistent? How do you spot inconsistency in others' ideas?**

We can divide this into two parts: me, and others
    there are two ways of contradicting: contradicting with what was previously said ( I'll call it here " inner " ) , and contradicting with known information from different sources ( I'll call it here " external " )

Me : I'm focused with external a lot , I don't pay much attention to inner , but later , I notice if I say something inconsenent " inner " , then I remove the contradiction by linking the two sentences together.

Others: " external " again : are they saying something that contradicts information I know? If so, I will correct them and listen to their viewpoints , it takes me a little longer to notice their " inner " though it's not a difficult thing

---

##Section 3

**1. I don't press people , except in my room : I impose my own rules

**2. I get what I want by taking it .
    if it belongs to someone else , I will ask them , if they didn't agree , I won't make a problem or concessions or sacrifices, or beg them to give it to me , but I will search for other ways to have it

**3. I refuse interfering with my personal life and interests
    When someone oppose me I will be careless to what the other person says , and do what I want, I will confirm my refusing to his oppose verbally

**4. it's ok to occupy someone's spacehen I need their space and they don't do anything to protect it

**5. I lose strong will sometimes

---

##Section 4

**1. I satisfy my physical senses this way:

eat : heated sandwich, delicious food, biscuits
    I have rules for eating: I drink cola on occasions such as New Year's Event , I eat biscuits while going to class or after returning from it , the sandwich must be heated to a certain temperature and it must reach a certain degree of heating , etc

relax : the lazy couch potato ( at home)

sleep : whenever I feel the need to

listen to music : I listen to anything that doesn't bothers my ears , but I prefer old Arab singers

Walk for long distances everyday

I listen to different sounds, observe everything around me, and engage with my environment when I need it

When I'll finish my study , I would like to play sports : things like tennis , karate and Ping Pong will be a good choices to try
    I want to learn digital art and arabic font too

**2. I don't seek harmony with environment that much, actually I can easily argue verbally and destroy harmony when angry
    I open the windows to freshen the air in the room, I tell my sister to remove her things from my room, nothing more

**3. Comfort is sleeping relaxing and not doing anything ( including not walking and running which I do a lot )
    I create it by relaxing and eating

**4. I don't usually change the decor of my room, my mother does that and I don't care unless it affects my comfort.
    If I have my own house : I prefer little decor in relation to the size of the room (but not to the extent that I hear an echo as a result of the emptiness ) , I like beautiful well-designed and well-proportioned furniture , I especially like dark bright colors (dark blue, black, gold, dark red, etc.) in winter and autumn , light colors in summer and spring
    I don't mind some suggestions from others but the final word is mine

---

##Section 5

**1. It's not acceptable to express emotions in a poetic and dramatic way (except for showing enthusiasm with friends)
    It's acceptable when not in an exaggerated way , the only exceptions are laughter and happiness. I can stay in this environment and enjoy it for centuries, although I don't make jokes myself.

**2. I express my emotions quietly, I'm usually in a very stable mood : no emotional swings but sometimes I feel sad

**3. I'm good at hiding my sadness and interact with others

**4. I usually don't feel others' feelings or even care enough to feel them , I was always a failure in supporting others emotionally , for example, someone I knew asked me to encourage him, but I didn't know how to pronounce a single letter.
    The only exception was once when I comforted my sister after her bad work in exam , I showed her the positive side and told her that she was doing better than others

**5. I express my sympathy in a few words that I don't really mean
    However, I sympathize with the oppressed people and feel angry because of what happened to them

##Section 6

**1. I tell how much emotional space there is between me and others depending on how much we talk to each other
    I usually approach the person with helping (sometimes in an exaggerated way to be frank), but this method sometimes fails
    I destroyed an important friendship for me because I hesitated, walked away and ignored after I took the first step in getting to know each other

**2. I determine likes/dislikes like that : this person is friendly so I like him , this person is optimistic so I like him , etc
    I deal more kindly with those who make me feel good because of their qualities, I deal normally with the rest

**3. I move from a distant relationship to a close one by talking more
    Characteristics of a close relationship: two people spend time together and share secrets and funny moments

**4. I derive my morals from the religion I believe in , religion is necessary in my life because it regulates my actions and remind me that I have to act well and stay away from hurting others
    I do not think that everyone around me should have the same beliefs as me, in general I am able to live in a secular society (and maybe I prefer it?), I used to resent this in the past and wish I lived in a society that has the same beliefs as me , but I changed my mind later

**5. When someone I care about is acting distant to me , I try to remember what happened in the past between us to know if I did something wrong , I may try to fix the relationship, but if the other party is not convinced, I will abandon it and walk away.

---

##Section 7

**1. Hard working , seizing opportunities , and seeking help from God makes a successful person , maybe some benifit relationships here and there , so when you need help in something, someone makes it easier to you

**2. When looking for a new hobby , I start a hobby in a feild that I've tried in childhood , especially sports , learning languages , tech
    I won't try something strange
    I find opportunities by by joining places that provides me with discounts, offers and opportunities
    I miss opportunities sometimes ( eg: I bought a biscuit from a shop a few minutes ago , while I was walking after that, I noticed bakery that sells a very delicious cake with nearly the same price, now I regret that I bought the biscuit esp that it's not that much delicious compared to the cake )

**3. Ideas must be useful , otherwise it is better to leave it unless it is a personal hobby to waste time

**4. swimming, chicken, sciences:
    I just thought of " swimming= verb " " chicken=food " " swimming = someone swimming "
    I tried to make connections and that's what happened:
    Chickens swim in the sea, and science allows us to classify things and make them easier to study
    Others for sure will make different and better connections

**5. I completely don't know what qualities that are essential to who I'm
    I'm myself, that's it

---

##Section 8

**1. People change with different experiences
    It changes them and makes them different people
    Changes don't have to be obvious, especially internal (psychological) changes.
    I easily notice external changes but I won't notice internal changes before dealing with the person and observing his behavior

**2.I don't always feel time, in fact, it happened many times that I was surprised that it passed so quickly without realizing " yesterday was the beginning of the school year and now I am at the end of it, error 404 "

time can be wasted when you get distracted and put a lot of effort without getting results
    For example, I was talking with a friend a few days ago
    This friend entered many university branches, and re-studyed his last year of high school to get better grades, then he got distracted again and did not settle in a university branch yet.
    When he told me that, the first thing that came to my mind was: man, you're wasting your time

**4. I notice : X is now Z
    I don't notice : X became Y then became A then finally became Z
    I immediately notice what is new ( that wasn't in the room the last time I walked in, because I have a good spatial memory ) in my surroundings

**5. timing is important when I have a final exam , I know the time is right to act by a gut feeling , sometimes it's right ( getting out of the house on time, for example ) , sometimes it's COMPLETELY off
    I am usually late for events unintentionally, and tasks need more or less time than the time I specified, but sometimes I succeed in these things, or at least partially succeed
    Waiting for the right moment is somehow hard if after a very long time
    Patience for a very, very long time is not one of my qualities and this is why I never commit to long-term plans (if I have to, I will focus on the next step only and forget about anything beyond it)
    Another problem that I face is paying attention to anything beyond the next step, for example: I know that I have a math class soon, but I forget that there is a chemistry class after that, for example.
    Last edited by Squirrel; 04-09-2023 at 04:43 PM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These questions are really good. Do you remember where this came from?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    These questions are really good. Do you remember where this came from?
    From personality database community
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I edited it , it's now shorter and contains answers only ( unless when necessary )

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck the original is long.

First impression based only off this: process ST type LSI / LSE

Do you think you might be Ne / Ni PolR?
    Last edited by inaLim; 12-18-2022 at 10:48 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Fuck the original is long.

First impression based only off this: process ST type LSI / LSE

Do you think you might be Ne / Ni PolR?
    Away from this questionnaire I I self type as LSI

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgirl View Post
    So I've found in my old note a questionnaire that I filled when I was new to Socionics , I want to know members' opinion about it

It wasn't completely filled, but a good part of it was
    My notes/questions:

- I don't understand how your whole life can be about classification. ? Can you say more about this?
    - You seem logical in fleshing out your thoughts -> Logical type
    - You seem confident in your sensory preferences -> Sensory type
    - Bad at emotions yeah, in line with you being a Logical type, but also seems really low Fe, better at Fi
    - Your Ni is also better than your Ne, again in line with the rest
    - Your approach to plans, it may be devalued Ni, SLI over LSI, but you might just be young, so it doesn't really mean anything necessarily re: type.
    - Why do you not find exaggerated (poetic, dramatic) emotional expression acceptable unless it's enthusiasm/fun/happiness?

I think you're either LSI or SLI, yeah.

PS. Just for fun: My connecting of the words "swimming, chicken, sciences": In some sciences they conduct interesting experiments like, having a chicken swimming around to test how well a promising chemical substance works in helping with the depression they induced in the chicken previously. (OK in reality, they test that kind of thing on rats, I've never heard of testing a potential antidepressant medication on chickens, probably because rats are closer to humans)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seeking it View Post
    My notes/questions:

- I don't understand how your whole life can be about classification. ? Can you say more about this?
    - You seem logical in fleshing out your thoughts -> Logical type
    - You seem confident in your sensory preferences -> Sensory type
    - Bad at emotions yeah, in line with you being a Logical type, but also seems really low Fe, better at Fi
    - Your Ni is also better than your Ne, again in line with the rest
    - Your approach to plans, it may be devalued Ni, SLI over LSI, but you might just be young, so it doesn't really mean anything necessarily re: type.
    - Why do you not find exaggerated (poetic, dramatic) emotional expression acceptable unless it's enthusiasm/fun/happiness?

I think you're either LSI or SLI, yeah.

PS. Just for fun: My connecting of the words "swimming, chicken, sciences": In some sciences they conduct interesting experiments like, having a chicken swimming around to test how well a promising chemical substance works in helping with the depression they induced in the chicken previously. (OK in reality, they test that kind of thing on rats, I've never heard of testing a potential antidepressant medication on chickens, probably because rats are closer to humans)
    With people:

" The students of Class One are diligent, the students of this school are known to be the most neglected in town, the people from this town have X as a habit , those two have similar behaviors , etc "

With things:

1- This phone brand has X and Y and Z as main series of releases
    2-on computer we solve the problem X when it appears in the Y way
    3-phone L has certain features

Based on this:
    1-X and Y and Z belongs to this phone brand
    2- computer might have problem X wich is solved by Y way ( problem X is under computer category )*
    3- these features exist in phone L ( features are under phone L category )

Ne section was literally a pain in the neck , I completely didn't know what to write

When I was a child my grandfather and my uncle always encouraged me to think about the future and work for it, that's why I cared about it when I was a child ( although my main concern was to have fun and live in the moment, I used to think about the future more than now ) but when I grew up I stopped and became completely focused in the moment

Poetic way : because I focus more on what's the person saying, if a person talks like this, I may not understand him

@Pokemon Shingo talks like that, so many poetics and similes that I can't understand what he's saying and find his writing like a talisman, I ended up putting him on my ignore list for a while

exaggerated : I find it cringe, I myself can't do that at all

As for enthusiasm / fun I love such environments

As for your P.S it's amazing

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Snowgirl

Ahh ok, so when I asked about classifications I meant how do you identify with it personally, where you said it's like your whole life.. But I guess you just meant that you constantly think about these kinds of things?

Your comment on Ne sounds like Ne PoLR enough

Poetic way : because I focus more on what's the person saying, if a person talks like this, I may not understand him

@Pokemon Shingo talks like that, so many poetics and similes that I can't understand what he's saying and find his writing like a talisman, I ended up putting him on my ignore list for a while
    Tbh he seems Ne lead so uh huh

I guess I got nothing against your LSI self-typing overall. & Thanks for the compliment

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Snowgirl

Ahh ok, so when I asked about classifications I meant how do you identify with it personally, where you said it's like your whole life.. But I guess you just meant that you constantly think about these kinds of things?

Your comment on Ne sounds like Ne PoLR enough

Tbh he seems Ne lead so uh huh

I guess I got nothing against your LSI self-typing overall. & Thanks for the compliment
    Thank you too

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you too
    Btw not sure about subtype for you - did you pick a subtype for yourself?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw not sure about subtype for you - did you pick a subtype for yourself?
    H and C Subtype in DCNH

Don't know about 2 Subtype system

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From personality database community
    I believe it was stolen from reddit - I have done the same questionnaire before.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems logical introverted, probably a judger > perceiver. Maybe consider LSI/LII.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I believe it was stolen from reddit - I have done the same questionnaire before.
    I actually forgot to ask OP @Snowgirl what was the original question for Section 8 / Question 4? (Where you answered with, "**4. I notice : X is now ZI don't notice : X became Y then became A then finally became Z" etc.)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such questionnares can be found wherever

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually forgot to ask OP @Snowgirl what was the original question for Section 8 / Question 4? (Where you answered with, "**4. I notice : X is now ZI don't notice : X became Y then became A then finally became Z" etc.)
    How do you anticipate events unfolding? How can you observe such unfoldments in your environment?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full questionnaire is in the spoiler

Section 1

How do you work? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters that determine whether you can do work or not? What are they?

How do you determine the quality of work? How do you determine the quality of a purchase? Do you pay any attention to it?

There is a professional next to you. How do you know they are a professional? How do you evaluate their skill?

If you struggle to do something, how do you fix that? Do you know if your performance is better or worse than others?

How do you measure the success of a job? What standard do you use? Do you pay attention to it? When should you deviate from this standard?

Section 2

What is a whole? Can you identify its parts? Are the parts equivalent to the whole?

What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? How do you know you are being logical?

What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Explain how hierarchy is used in a system you are familiar with.

What is classification? How does classification work? Why is it needed and where is it applied? Give examples.

Are your ideas consistent? How do you know they are consistent? How do you spot inconsistency in others' ideas?

Section 3

Can you press people? What methods do you use? How does it happen?

How do you get what you want? What do you do if you have to work to get what you want?

How do you deal with opposition? What methods do you use to defend your interests?

When do you think it's ok to occupy someone's space? Do you recognize it?

Do others think you are a strong-willed person? Do you think you have a strong will?

Section 4

How do you satisfy your physical senses? What examples can you give? What physical experiences are you drawn to?

How do you find harmony with your environment? How do you build a harmonious environment? What happens if this harmony is disturbed?

What does comfort mean to you? How do you create it?

How do you express yourself in your hobbies? How do you engage yourself with those things?

Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself, or trust someone else to do it? Why?

Section 5

Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

How do you express your emotions? Can you tell how your expressions affect others in a positive or negative way?

Are you able to change your demeanor in order to interact with your environment in a more or less suitable way? How do you determine what is suitable?

In what situations do you feel others' feelings? Can you give examples of when you wanted to improve the mood of others?

How do others' emotions affect you? How does your internal emotional state correlate or contrast with what you express?

Section 6

How can you tell how much emotional space there is between yourself and others? How can you affect this space?

How do you determine how much you like or dislike someone else? How does this affect your relationships?

How do you move from a distant relationship to a close one? What are the distinguishing characteristics of a close relationship?

How do you know that you are a moral person? Where do you draw your morality from? Do you believe others should share your beliefs on what's moral? Why?

Someone you care about is acting distant to you. How do you know when this attitude is a reflection of your relationship?

Section 7

How can you tell someone has the potential to be a successful person? What qualities make a successful person and why?

Where would you start when looking for a new hobby? How do you find new opportunities and how do you choose which would be best?

How do you interpret the following statement: "Ideas don't need to be feasible in order to be worthwhile." Do you agree or disagree, and why?

Describe your thought process when relating the following ideas: swimming, chicken, sciences. Do you think that others would draw the same or different connections?

How would you summarize the qualities that are essential to who you are? What kind of potential in you has yet to be actualized and why?

Section 8

How do people change? Can you describe how various events change people? Can others see those changes?

How do you feel and experience time? Can time be wasted? How?

Is there anything that cannot be described with words? What is it? If so, how can we understand what it is if language does not work?

How do you anticipate events unfolding? How can you observe such unfoldments in your environment?

In what situations is timing important? How do you know the time is right to act? How do you feel about waiting for the right moment?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems logical introverted, probably a judger > perceiver. Maybe consider LSI/LII.
    Makes sense

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full questionnaire is in the spoiler
    Coool thanks. I might write up answers to it later lol

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H and C Subtype in DCNH

Don't know about 2 Subtype system
    Comes to think of it, maybe HC and -Ti work.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coool thanks. I might write up answers to it later lol
    Good luck

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck
    I've already done it lol. I answered all the questions then I decided to post one for each section, so it's not too long lol. I like this questionnaire yeah

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Miss Messy What made you retype to SLE? Just curious

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her irrationality

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta ST : discussion with a friend of mine who understands typology theories well ( not only socionics )

SLE : what I wrote about SLE vs LSI and SLE vs ILE

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idt I already commented, but you give me LSI vibes

I def think you are a beta at any rate
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    Beta ST : discussion with a friend of mine who understands typology theories well ( not only socionics )

SLE : what I wrote about SLE vs LSI and SLE vs ILE
    What are the relevant archetypes like? As referred to in "difference between Leading function and Creative function archetypically"

Edit: Also what makes you extroverted? I am asking because I remember your questionnaire and I'm wondering about it in terms of that
    Last edited by seeking it; 01-16-2023 at 09:29 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    her irrationality
    Maybe you should reconsider your definition of rationality irrationality dichotomy

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the relevant archetypes like? As referred to in "difference between Leading function and Creative function archetypically"

Edit: Also what makes you extroverted? I am asking because I remember your questionnaire and I'm wondering about it in terms of that
    This is very long and unfortunately I don't have English sources for it because I got it from local typology community.

But I will summarize it :
    Creative function takes time to develop, and during this time the person relies on either demonstrative or mobilizing (or switch between them every once in a while) while creative is used for very short periods from time to time
    So, the difference between leading and Creative is that the first is always with you, while the second turns on and off + takes time to appear

For the second question :
    I am absolutely sure I have 1D Fi which exists only in ExTx types + in different periods of my life, my extroverted functions have worked better than my introverted ones

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    This is very long and unfortunately I don't have English sources for it because I got it from local typology community.

But I will summarize it :
    Creative function takes time to develop, and during this time the person relies on either demonstrative or mobilizing (or switch between them every once in a while) while creative is used for very short periods from time to time
    So, the difference between leading and Creative is that the first is always with you, while the second turns on and off + takes time to appear
    Is that true for creative subtypes too, though? I know it isn't true for me, whether I am LSI-Se or SLE-Ti, I can spend a lot of time with both logic stuff and physical/forceful stuff

For the second question :
    I am absolutely sure I have 1D Fi which exists only in ExTx types + in different periods of my life, my extroverted functions have worked better than my introverted ones
    Could you describe this "I have 1D Fi" using everyday examples, words about what it looks like, situations from your life?