in dire need of needing life Fransiskus's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, nice

My introversion is pretty high though, assuming I'm an EIE. Perhaps a subtype? @myresearch @Sanguine Miasma

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fransiskus View Post
    There's just too much possibilities now...

I have a friend, which I'm 90%> sure of is that he's an SLI ISTp. He took a lot of tests and the results are consistent with ISTp, rarely ISTj. He read the descriptions, and agrees most ( 80%> ) of the times. Even if he's not an ISTp, he really values comfort as in Si. Yet again, might be his enneagram.

Supporting that and according to the theory, EIE seemed to conflict with SLI, which I don't. We got along really well and somehow complements each other. That, of course, assuming conflicting types can't be friends.

Now now now, according to what I think by taking conclusions from tests and by reading descriptions, or maybe what I feel my type are is as follows:
    Assuming x = type

1 = 80% > x => 99% | x = 80% ... 99%
    2 = 60% > x => 79% | x = 60% ... 79%
    3 = 40% > x => 59% | x = 40% ... 59%

1. ILE ENTp, IEI INFp
    2. ILI INTp, LII INTj
    3. IEE ENFp, EIE ENFj

Please note I am taking this conclusion without considering the subtype, which might differ and I'm too lazy to do it.
    1. EIE, IEI
    2. ILE
    3. ILI, LII

Perhaps.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, nice

My introversion is pretty high though, assuming I'm an EIE. Perhaps a subtype? @myresearch @Sanguine Miasma
    I thought C or H due to some irrational tendencies and besides you are more interest based then work. EIE-C is similar to ILE, they can be like researchers more than humanitarian NF.

Cs can be joyful etc but again can have some interpersonal problems so I thought it could fit due to that. Some can see themselves as extrovert but I know lots of EIE-Cs who defined themselves as introvert

Hs is there due to some introversion and laziness

I think you are either of C or H mb combo of them.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I thought C or H due to some irrational tendencies and besides you are more interest based then work. EIE-C is similar to ILE, they can be like researchers more than humanitarian NF.

Cs can be joyful etc but again can have some interpersonal problems so I thought it could fit due to that. Some can see themselves as extrovert but I know lots of EIE-Cs who defined themselves as introvert

Hs is there due to some introversion and laziness

I think you are either of C or H mb combo of them.
    Well, there's a chance then

After reading the EIE description, I can't really relate to "humanitarian" agenda of EIE most of the time. I am more interested in science.
    Of course, emotions or understanding it comes off easily for me, but I'm probably more inclined to Ni activities after reading the descriptions.

Also, not the most logical person in the room, but with enough effort I could try to be better at it ( or act like one ). Probably because I major in Computer Sciences lol

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there's a chance then

After reading the EIE description, I can't really relate to "humanitarian" agenda of EIE most of the time. I am more interested in science.
    Of course, emotions or understanding it comes off easily for me, but I'm probably more inclined to Ni activities after reading the descriptions.

Also, not the most logical person in the room, but with enough effort I could try to be better at it ( or act like one ). Probably because I major in Computer Sciences lol
    Ignorance of these patterns sometimes leads to gross errors in the type diagnostics. The most common example: a person with the type of EIE, who categorically considers themselves a scientist (most often as an ILE, if they are a Player subtype, or as an LII, if they are a Mentoring subtype). It should be added that in this particular case, self-identification with an incorrectly understood literary image of Don Quixote also showcases such a gross error. In traditional socionics, Don Quixote is referred to as an ILE, which contradicts an ethical-romantic, that is, humanitarian orientation, as well as the straightforwardness of this character.

https://socioniks.net/en/article/?id=146

TIM
    the hanged man
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting post...

I've narrowed down the descriptions there to match me the most, and all left is between ILE and EIE
    Both are really relatable, with the exception of Fe base, or Fe management there.

It can be difficult to differentiate between IM's, especially Fe and my poor social skill/anxiety. But even so, I don't think that I have an Fe base.
    Like what have been said earlier by the folks here about Fe, I suppose I can't really create "Fe" environment out of nowhere nor it is my main focus in life.

I see ILE has a similar IM's in terms of their... Pluses and Minuses? With the exception of a few I guess.

Anyone have any strong argument that I might be an EIE?
    "Pluses and minuses" are defined by the process/result dichotomy so all the process types like EIE, EII, ILE, SEE etc. will have the same polarities, I do think you're a process type, they are the ones who tend to complicate things but also have a more complex and detailed way of looking at the world, result types even if equally intelligent have a more simple outlook, sometimes to their advantage. It's something I've really noticed in the IEIs I've met.

Anyway, not really relating to base Fe is ironically something a lot of EIEs I've seen would relate to, it's easier to notice the things that are closer to the surface than deep with the core, so the subtype and accentuations, and being an intuitive and/or C/H subtype can make you feel like you're weird and an outcast sometimes. I've seen someone say that Gulenko correlated certain behaviours to function accentuations, which are fixations, and he related Ni to autism (with Ti being OCD and so and so). Not to say that Ni actually makes someone autistic, that all autistic people are strong in Ni or that you're one LOL, but I think you get the message, the social awkwardness can feel like a bit like being on the spectrum even if you know you're not enough to be diagnosed as such.

The perception I got from everything was dynamic, intuitive, ethical and process so yeah EIE is where my money is.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    "Pluses and minuses" are defined by the process/result dichotomy so all the process types like EIE, EII, ILE, SEE etc. will have the same polarities, I do think you're a process type, they are the ones who tend to complicate things but also have a more complex and detailed way of looking at the world, result types even if equally intelligent have a more simple outlook, sometimes to their advantage. It's something I've really noticed in the IEIs I've met.

Anyway, not really relating to base Fe is ironically something a lot of EIEs I've seen would relate to, it's easier to notice the things that are closer to the surface than deep with the core, so the subtype and accentuations, and being an intuitive and/or C/H subtype can make you feel like you're weird and an outcast sometimes. I've seen someone say that Gulenko correlated certain behaviours to function accentuations, which are fixations, and he related Ni to autism (with Ti being OCD and so and so). Not to say that Ni actually makes someone autistic, that all autistic people are strong in Ni or that you're one LOL, but I think you get the message, the social awkwardness can feel like a bit like being on the spectrum even if you know you're not enough to be diagnosed as such.

The perception I got from everything was dynamic, intuitive, ethical and process so yeah EIE is where my money is.
    I often got high autism on online tests. But what'd you expect? It's an online test lol.
    I am, also, really contradictory, I'll use socionics types as an example:

I became ILI in a bad mood, overly critical and introverted.
    Became IEI whenever I feel the world feels too harsh, and becomes philosophical in order to cope.
    Became ILE/LII whenever occupied with the project I love, flow state basically.
    An EIE in a normal day I guess, I can't really notice my normal state unless someone mentions it
    Introverted yet extroverted.

This is so bizarre. Might need to touch grass soon.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIEs are not very mingling sort of people while they certainly can put up a show. There is shit to be done etc and wtf is that Fi anyway.

There was this one EIE that I observed from a distance (you know it beneficial to take outside perspective). It was said that she did presented well the parts she needed well (talked well as her profession required adjusted to atmosphere and so on). Contacted people in formal distant fashion because some sort of participation was required. Very responsive to word plays.

The EIE warns people about impending dangers. He has a good sense for potentially negative courses of events - prepares for them in advance, thinks of alternative exists and options. Interested in topics related to mysterious phenomena. Loves to spend time in solitude and to ponder about the meaning of life, about the past and the future. Considers problems from a global, generalized perspective.
    EIE is often not sure of the durability of his relationships with other people. Thus he seeks a constant verbal or other kind of reassurance. He treats his contestants with much jealousy and is capable of predicting the development of their relationships over time. Criticizes the manners and philosophical view points of others. Himself is either a loyal and devoted partner or a Don Juan. His sore spot is the reliability of relations with people whom he trusts. Those who have once misled him he does not forgive. He is quick to take offense and can be vindictive. Prefers to keep at a distance from people. Often will greatly lower his own worth in the eyes of others, but is given into extremes and can as well narcissistically inflate and obsess over other people.
    Your interaction with people can be difficult also because of the manifestations of excessive formality. Avoid arrogance, be more democratic and straightforward with people. Do not overdo it with irony and ridicule. Your penchant for sarcasm can hurt people and turn them away from you.
    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 11-12-2022 at 05:05 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking back over the development of this typing post, there seemed to be a lot of bizarre correlations over the theory such as model A and model G, atleast from an amateur perspective like me.

For example, @Pendulum has its own typing theories or whatever comes into a conclusion to type me as an EIE @godslave and others typed me as an ILE. To less extent IEE.
    While @AWellArmedCat is still... Ruminating lol. Good luck :v

ILE and EIE as said by pendulum and @myresearch from what I get is that both are similar. I might be an ILE on Model A, and EIE on Model G.

As such, it can be difficult for me to actually "decide" which type I am. On the real world, I can be seen as "introverted", but once I found someone I can connect with, I will definitely became talkative and seen as "extroverted"

Then comes another problem, on which is the "real" me. Is it me on my own thoughts which is pretty often, or when I express myself to the real world?

You might've intuitively noticed that I somehow rejects myself to be an extrovert, atleast from a text/indirect standpoint.

While it also can be seen that I am like a complete different person on a video, a complete extrovert.

If it is possible for most people here in the16types.info to have a group video call together and actually type each other, that would be wack lol.

Anyways, I might need to ruminate more on this, as I can completely relate to ILE and EIE. I could be an introverted extrovert or whatever.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    EIEs are not very mingling sort of people while they certainly can put up a show. There is shit to be done etc and wtf is that Fi anyway.

There was this one EIE that I observed from a distance (you know it beneficial to take outside perspective). It was said that she did presented well the parts she needed well (talked well as her profession required adjusted to atmosphere and so on). Contacted people in formal distant fashion because some sort of participation was required. Very responsive to word plays.

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko
    I didn't notice your post when I posted my answer above. I'll ruminate more. It's getting close...
    That sounds about right though.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking back over the development of this typing post, there seemed to be a lot of bizarre correlations over the theory such as model A and model G, atleast from an amateur perspective like me.

For example, @Pendulum has its own typing theories or whatever comes into a conclusion to type me as an EIE @godslave and others typed me as an ILE. To less extent IEE.

ILE and EIE as said by pendulum and @myresearch from what I get is that both are similar. I might be an ILE on Model A, and EIE on Model G.

As such, it can be difficult for me to actually "decide" which type I am. On the real world, I can be seen as "introverted", but once I found someone I can connect with, I will definitely became talkative and seen as "extroverted"

Then comes another problem, on which is the "real" me. Is it me on my own thoughts which is pretty often, or when I express myself to the real world?

You might've intuitively noticed that I somehow rejects myself to be an extrovert, atleast from a text/indirect standpoint.

While it also can be seen that I am like a complete different person on a video, a complete extrovert.

If it is possible for most people here in the16types.info to have a group video call together and actually type each other, that would be wack lol.

Anyways, I might need to ruminate more on this, as I can completely relate to ILE and EIE. I could be an introverted extrovert or whatever.
    We all have our opinions, as you can see in the picture below (taken at the entry of the16types forum) we are still deliberating :

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see you ruminating but.. this is not the first thread you posted on this forum. Living with foresight thread of yours scream Ni which ILE ignores. So there were other hints long before this thread existed, that suggests Ni ego in every model of socionics.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I see you ruminating but.. this is not the first thread you posted on this forum. Living with foresight thread of yours scream Ni which ILE ignores. So there were other hints long before this thread existed, that suggests Ni ego in every model of socionics.
    Foresight? Please elaborate if you will :v

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Foresight? Please elaborate if you will :v
    Pardon me Fransiskus, sickness therefor fever doesnt suit me, I mistake your pfp with someone else's.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Under model G humanitarian aspects of EIE is mostly about trying to prevent something by giving warnings beforehand. This seems to align with me. So what is a humanitarian anyway? I think it refers to sending messages in the realm of ethics. Well, ethics as a subject was more than natural to me (very instinctive)... It still remember when my classmates labelled me as a religious wacko for getting perfect scores in that subject (it was truly effortless).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Under model G humanitarian aspects of EIE is mostly about trying to prevent something by giving warnings beforehand. This seems to align with me. So what is a humanitarian anyway? I think it refers to sending messages in the realm of ethics. Well, ethics as a subject was more than natural to me (very instinctive)... It still remember when my classmates labelled me as a religious wacko for getting perfect scores in that subject (it was truly effortless).
    I'm still uncertain if I use Ni or Ne more

I don't think I really use "foresight" that much on life, but I do contemplate/reflects a lot whenever under pressure. I also love to spit philosophical or "wise" words to my friends whenever the situation arises lol. As such, I've created a note for myself whenever I had insights about life, and it's really subjective by converging all the patterns in life. Even if I trust science and "fate" sounds stupid, but when the patterns connect to the situation, I may believe that it might come from a higher power.

Not a religious person, even though I grew up being one. It's like there's a battle between faith/intuition and hard cold logic within. I probably engage a lot of Ni-Ti internally.

I don't really know tbh, it's like EIE and ILE resonates with me. Even ENTP in MBTI could be an EIE in socionics. I read that somewhere that it is actually possible, stereotypical and common.
    From the Facebook post, ILE needs an emotional "shakeup" and that's true for me. ILE also "contemplates" by looking patterns and connection, which is true for me, it doesn't have to be about the meaning of life. I also struggle by giving empathy, or moral support to people, which is Fi brake from the post.

With EIE, it says "bad habits die hard" which is again, true, and I tend to overcomplicate my health when I became focused on my self, which is yet again... true.

ILE and EIE is interconnected, and it can be difficult lol.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve Wozniak is ILE-C
    (I don't like the attitude of the Interviewer ! What about you ?)

How do you relate to his type ?

Edit : In the second video he gives Fi informations and his ILE-ishness is less obvious but keep in mind that he is older. People's psychological development tends to evolve towards a resemblance to their Dual with age and experience imho.
    Last edited by godslave; 11-13-2022 at 05:13 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Steve Wozniak is ILE-C

Edit : In the second video he gives Fi informations and his ILE-ishness is less obvious but keep in mind that he is older. People's psychological development tends to evolve towards a resemblance to their Dual with age and experience imho.
    I think.. somewhat? He talks a lot and fast that it scares me. He seemed to be quick witted. And yes, I do not like the interviewer, but well, at least they're not Piers Morgan

What about Neil deGrasse Tyson? He seemed to be either ILE, EIE or ESE.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think.. somewhat? He talks a lot and fast that it scares me. He seemed to be quick witted. And yes, I do not like the interviewer, but well, at least they're not Piers Morgan
    Okay. Yeah that interviewer was rude !

What about Neil deGrasse Tyson? He seemed to be either ILE, EIE or ESE.

He's Fe lead. ESE could be it. He has the teacher attitude, his Ti (1D suggestive weak and "far") is there but his Te (2D role) is closer so to speak. I like him a lot btw.

Here is a contrast with Pr. Michio Kaku I think he's Alpha NT could be ILE imho. Notice the different approach in the explanations, Ti is present, stronger and kinda fluid and easy.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. Yeah that interviewer was rude !

He's Fe lead. ESE could be it. He has the teacher attitude, his Ti (1D suggestive weak and "far") is there but his Te (2D role) is closer so to speak. I like him a lot btw.

Here is a contrast with Pr. Michio Kaku I think he's Alpha NT could be ILE imho. Notice the different approach in the explanations, Ti is present, stronger and kinda fluid and easy.

Yea. Neil deGrasse looks more "teaching" or educating the audience, he engages more to the audience, whilst Dr Michio is more inclined to "explain" things in Ti way. Atleast from my view

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always open to video calling! Discord or Zoom are both fine. I really enjoyed video-calling with @Alive and think it would be cool to see more of that on the forum. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels that way either. I'd be able to get a much better handle on your type through a real interaction like that

Just remember I'm in Japan so... time zones lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I'm always open to video calling! Discord or Zoom are both fine. I really enjoyed video-calling with @Alive and think it would be cool to see more of that on the forum. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels that way either. I'd be able to get a much better handle on your type through a real interaction like that

Just remember I'm in Japan so... time zones lol
    I'm not American or European either so... I live in Asia.
    But isn't 2 people vid call going to be awkward or smthn? I cannot handle that kind of stuff lol.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But isn't 2 people vid call going to be awkward or smthn? I cannot handle that kind of stuff lol.
    I've never found it awkward before. I tend to interact with everyone, even with strangers I'm meeting for the first time, with a lot of familiarity. I'm also Fe-ego and very stereotypically American in that regard though lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AWellArmedCat#6980

That's my Discord if you feel like adding me. It's 18:05 rn though so I'm gonna go out for dinner and stuff. Let me know if you wanna call though. I even have the recording software necessary if you wanna record and post something here. That's totally not necessary though. Whatever you wanna do is fine with me
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Steve Wozniak is ILE-C

He has become a lot less robotic in his speech.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AWellArmedCat#6980

That's my Discord if you feel like adding me. It's 18:05 rn though so I'm gonna go out for dinner and stuff. Let me know if you wanna call though. I even have the recording software necessary if you wanna record and post something here. That's totally not necessary though. Whatever you wanna do is fine with me
    I'll add you soon once I'm done with my errands.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are an IEI Fransiskus
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've sent the friend request @AWellArmedCat

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    You are an IEI Fransiskus
    How come?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, @Fransiskus

this is purely experimental, but if you have the time & interest, could you post some of your favorite pics here, or just pics that speak to you? Your avatar gives me some kind of…mmm…mixed vibes?

Something like 3 or more would work.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fly me to the moon. Fly me to the cosmos. It is peaceful out there. But beyond these beauty lies nothing but void and death.
    Source: Photo by Thomas Ciszewski on Unsplash

I wish to live here in solitude. Experience the solar wind of the north with your naked eye.
    Source: Photo by Sami Takarautio on Unsplash

​Aesthetics. When the night sky no longer lights the Earth.
    Source: Photo by Andre Benz on Unsplash

Imagine flying across the space for millions, if not billions of years only to die on Earth. Well, at least these meteorites provides some value.

Source: Photo by Kristopher Roller on Unsplash

What lies beyond those haze? We'll never know unless we go forward. We'll never know the bigger picture unless we clear the haze in our way.

Source: Photo by Connor McSheffrey on Unsplash
    @Aster

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fly me to the moon. Fly me to the cosmos. It is peaceful out there. But beyond these beauty lies nothing but void and death.

I wish to live here in solitude. Experience the solar wind of the north with your naked eye.

Imagine flying across the space for millions, if not billions of years only to die on Earth. Well, at least these meteorites provides some value.

What lies beyond those haze? We'll never know unless we go forward. We'll never know the bigger picture unless we clear the haze in our way.

@Aster
    lack of people in the scenery tells me logical type. The images seem Ni/Se more than Ne/Si. Especially the one with the road going straight into the distance, and the trees on the side (Unsplash)

if (big if) I were to go off these pictures alone, I’d guess you LSI.

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    lack of people in the scenery tells me logical type. The images seem Ni/Se more than Ne/Si. Especially the one with the road going straight into the distance, and the trees on the side (Unsplash)

if (big if) I were to go off these pictures alone, I’d guess you LSI.

Are you using some kind of Olga like method ? I test IEI in her system btw. To me images choices and associations have a significant importance when it comes to typing. I mean it's like psychology 101 (Dreams, Imagination, Rorschach and children's drawing) so why is it so underrated in socionics ? I think our mental imagery ((re)created and/or selected) incompase crucial informations about our type.
    Last edited by godslave; 11-14-2022 at 05:40 PM.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aster
    Are the little comments under the pictures from you ?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you using some kind of Olga like method ? I test IEI in her system btw. To me images choices and associations have a significant importance when it comes to typing. I mean it's like psychology 101 (Dreams, Imagination, Rorschach and children's drawing) so why is it so underrated in socionics ? I think our mental imagery ((re)created and/or selected) incompase crucial informations about our type.
    Yeah, it’s kinda similar to Olga’s method, but I was just improvising from what I know (some of which I know of Olga’s!).

I 100% agree about images and everything else you said! Tbh, I always try to compare peoples aesthetics and how they are similar to another person I know on here. They often have a lot of other similar characteristics in personality!

I don’t remember what Olga said about me. It’s somewhere on this site! But she evaluated my Pinterest herself! I think she said either EII or IEI. Don’t remember which!

edit: @godslave

Originally Posted by Blue Bird

I'm really interested in what you are doing, Olga, and think you are on to something! I have noticed people I follow on Pinterest that like similar pictures as me type themselves MBTI INFJ, as they have boards dedicated to typology, or what not, and thought that was interesting. Here's my Pinterest to share. I took your test before and got EII with IEI subtype & I self type EII with irrational subtype. I'm going to have to read through some more of your site before I can comment on here about your posts...
    I looked at your pictures - it is not exactly like type identification but more like a general impression. I would say YES - EII fits you well with IEI subtype. In my subtype system - I do not know if you have read about it or not - rational type can have rational subtype and irrational types - irrational subtype. This means that rational types cannot have irrational subtypes and on the opposite. It is a formality. If your subtype is IEI this means INTROVERTED subtype which is for you SUPEREGO-SUPERID.
    So, you are a Superego - type. All four Superego types can have either: rational or introverted or static subtype because these are criteria of TPE Superego.

I hope this information will help others as well to understand the structure of the concept: http://socionics4you.com/post-465?lang=en

-

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1139819

(I was Blue Bird back then, and in a fit of paranoia, deleted all my posts…soooo lol )

Fransiskus’s art preferences are a little foreign to me (I can’t find anyone to compare!) and I find that both interesting and confusing
    Last edited by Aster; 11-14-2022 at 07:01 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it’s kinda similar to Olga’s method, but I was just improvising from what I know (some of which I know of Olga’s!).

I 100% agree about images and everything else you said! Tbh, I always try to compare peoples aesthetics and how they are similar to another person I know on here. They often have a lot of other similar characteristics in personality!

I don’t remember what Olga said about me. It’s somewhere on this site! But she evaluated my Pinterest herself! I think she said either EII or IEI. Don’t remember which!

Fransiskus’s art preferences are a little foreign to me (I can’t find anyone to compare!) and I find that both interesting and confusing
    Absolutely, I try to do the same. I'm attentive to the "posting style" of forum members.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lack of people in the scenery tells me logical type.

What do we have instead of people? Wanderings of the opposites? Life and death, natural and artificial, clarity and unknown.
    The experience is universal. Me and my dialectical mind games... shoot me. Yeah, it is very IxFx to include people. They tend to bypass global themes. Not that it is useless.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit: @godslave

Originally Posted by Blue Bird

I'm really interested in what you are doing, Olga, and think you are on to something! I have noticed people I follow on Pinterest that like similar pictures as me type themselves MBTI INFJ, as they have boards dedicated to typology, or what not, and thought that was interesting. Here's my Pinterest to share. I took your test before and got EII with IEI subtype & I self type EII with irrational subtype. I'm going to have to read through some more of your site before I can comment on here about your posts...
    I looked at your pictures - it is not exactly like type identification but more like a general impression. I would say YES - EII fits you well with IEI subtype. In my subtype system - I do not know if you have read about it or not - rational type can have rational subtype and irrational types - irrational subtype. This means that rational types cannot have irrational subtypes and on the opposite. It is a formality. If your subtype is IEI this means INTROVERTED subtype which is for you SUPEREGO-SUPERID.
    So, you are a Superego - type. All four Superego types can have either: rational or introverted or static subtype because these are criteria of TPE Superego.

I hope this information will help others as well to understand the structure of the concept: http://socionics4you.com/post-465?lang=en

-

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1139819

(I was Blue Bird back then, and in a fit of paranoia, deleted all my posts…soooo lol )

Thank you for the links ! that's very interesting indeed. When I did the test (a while ago) I got IEI and this subtype : Super Id - Ego - Super Ego - ID. (Dynamic). I think we can draw a parallel with DCNH, it's a similar subtype system imho.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are the little comments under the pictures from you ?
    Yes

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find @Pendulum to be very convincing in his arguments for you being EIE. I'm just not sure I accept Gulenko's understanding of what an EIE is. I'm just having a crisis over here about whether or not I really think focusing on the animated behaviour is a good way to type you. I think my bias is to tend towards focusing more on the conscious cognition and consider things like animated behaviour to be incidental. I perfectly understand and agree with Pendulum's analysis. I just don't know if I accept all the same fundamental premises so I'm struggling to articulate a clear opinion
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find @Pendulum to be very convincing in his arguments for you being EIE. I'm just not sure I accept Gulenko's understanding of what an EIE is. I'm just having a crisis over here about whether or not I really think focusing on the animated behaviour is a good way to type you. I think my bias is to tend towards focusing more on the conscious cognition and consider things like animated behaviour to be incidental. I perfectly understand and agree with Pendulum's analysis. I just don't know if I accept all the same fundamental premises so I'm struggling to articulate a clear opinion
    Precisely ! This is what I was talking about the other day, when our understanding of a type ("Type Image") is too much influenced by descriptions we inevitably overlap with things (including other typology systems) that are outside the "socionics scope" and fall into some kind of behaviorism. When you hear someone talking, It becomes quite difficult to ignore the content of an information, the behavior and attitudes of the subject and focus on the IE which is what really matter. All the rest are stuff integrate into the core theory and most of them are correlates not markers and one should get to a reasonably acceptable type without those additional stuff .

Now, you are right when you talk about your own biases (that's brilliant btw !) because there are most certainly more than one way to skin a cat to pluck a duck (horrible French expression !) and it's totally natural to use your strong functions in typing. And the tool that works for a person doesn't necessarily works for another, ask any weaponsmith or pro sports(wo)man and they'll tell you how important customization is to them .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast