Thread: Psyche-Yoga personality test

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Psyche-yoga has many many more types than socionics does, so how do you call it watered down?
    That doesn't necessarily mean it is somehow more complete or more adjusted to reality.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I've noticed that each type as per my quatritypes theory has its own psyche-yoga type. So there are four, and it depends on which cognition you are using for which is the dominant one at a given time.

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just don't relate. Forgive me for not liking the sound of being categorized into either an anal logician, a fussy rich person, a boomer who hates diplomacy and enjoys hammering walls in anger, or a crybaby.

TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Y'know what fuck, I'll be Bukharin.

edit: or Ghazali. I like the sound of ExLx

Basically similar to an Irrational feeler in Socionics.
    Last edited by cry; 12-18-2019 at 08:25 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks like I'm the first to get V first on the psycho yoda.

VFEL

VFELs generally feel a sense of ownership of their own identity and will independently decide how to reach a goal. This type will take over any responsibilities that others are failing to complete, especially in the physical realm. They can talk at length about how to use belongings to meet daily goals but they are not interested in compromising the goal itself. VFELs can sometimes ignore their conflicting emotions to focus on what the course of action is. This type prefers to direct their attention on the most fundamental answers as to why a particular responsibility is ideal. After listening to others explain the rationale behind rules, VFELs have no problem executing and enforcing these new found rules. VFELs spend the most time considering the physical demands and emotional effects of their personal aims.

Eh, doesn't fit me. I'm not goal-oriented.

VFELs tend to give great advice on aesthetics while refusing to promote one style over the other. They wish to keep an open mind, so all options are on the table when deciding how to manage the environment. They place equal importance on the opinion of others as their own when it comes to tastes. This type understands how to appear presentable, especially towards their work colleagues. VFELs are tolerant of most aesthetics unless it is offensive to their surrounding culture or environment. This type often takes control of the priorities of people around them unless it relates to their physical health. They tend to talk about their purchases in depth and enjoy sharing tips and tricks they’ve gathered from adventuring through the commercial world. VFELs are always expanding their arsenal of possessions, often without regard for detailed information regarding the products. This type openly receives criticism about their hygiene and tidiness and they make attending to these a part of their responsibility.

Nope, nope. I don't care what is offensive to my surrounding culture or environment. The fashion choices of culture and environment may be offensive to me. And hygiene is not one of the subjects I would openly receive criticism about, especially from a male. I also don't put much thought into looking presentable, nor do I talk about my purchases...I don't often make purchases.

VFELs can feel insecure in showing their emotions. They may need time or to be talked through these emotions before feeling ready to express them. If VFELs don’t have an outlet to express themselves, they can go on emotional tirades where they criticize the characters of everyone around them. However, these outbursts can fill VFELs with regret. This type may try to rectify their issues by adopting different responsibilities in a hope to improve their emotional state. VFELs fear that their indecision in person to person interactions will hinder their motivation to fulfill obligations, so they often leave their vulnerabilities locked inside. They are not sure how to interpret the emotional intent behind statements and they appreciate people who first ask how they feel about them. This type spends so much time pinpointing their emotions that they can fully neglect the “why” and “how” of their thoughts. This can sometimes lead the VFEL to use drugs and develop poor habits to cope with uncomfortable emotions.

Not understanding my own emotions means I'm less likely to be emotional. I don't do emotional tirades; I emotionally withdraw. I do analyze my emotions though.

VFELs are open to the logical principles of others. They do not see the point of arguing without agreeing on what they perceive the correct answer to be. This type would rather listen to the conclusions of experts than waste time thinking through complex nuances. This is because VFELs believe the experts have spent enough time on the subject to offer worthy insight so they don’t have to waste time themselves. VFELs feel the full force of their willpower when they make decisions without dwelling on what they must know. It becomes obvious to VFELs which facts are true when they implement them in reality. In order to change their mind, someone must present them with better evidence than what they’ve experienced. VFELs feel more in control of their emotions once they adopt a solid, efficient logical structure to the world. So long as they see an end goal to the energy they place into things, they feel more comfortable expressing themselves.

No, I clearly answered during the test that I'm fine having logical discussions with people I disagree with.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LEVF, second best option would be LVEF.
    Last edited by myresearch; 12-19-2019 at 01:15 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    Y'know what fuck, I'll be Bukharin.

edit: or Ghazali. I like the sound of ExLx

Basically similar to an Irrational feeler in Socionics.
    I’ve heard the sound of ExLx, and it’s not good.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie the Child View Post
    You might want to look at the first page.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie the Child View Post

VFEL
    This VFEL thingy sounds like mb @Sol (irllmaorofllolz) not you.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    LEFV, second best option would be LVEF.
    It seems like you do not hold E in like 2 week old constipation or splash it out with enemas. I'd go for LEVF.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    You might want to look at the first page.
    What's your sociotype?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    This VFEL thingy sounds like mb @Sol (irllmaorofllolz) not you.
    I looked at the first pages of that pdf you linked and figured: "I'd have to be 1L or 1F, 'cause I'm not 1V or 1E. I would be 2V. I'm E3. Hm...I guess I would be FVEL." It doesn't fit me as poorly as the others, but it still doesn't fit me. I think this is just a bad system.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Goddammit why did I spend so much time playing some form of typology sudoku...

So really it comes down to Dumas, Pushkin, Borgia, & Bukharin.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goddammit why did I spend so much time playing some form of typology sudoku...

So really it comes down to Dumas, Pushkin, Borgia, & Bukharin.
    Is this the same test?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    What's your sociotype?
    LSE

TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Is this the same test?
    Nah, just some excel spreadsheet I made to decide between two equally possible placements of aspects ... like whether 1F or 1V fits more based on where else F and V could fit. If F can't fit anywhere else but V can, then 1F is right. And so on.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LVFE for me.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting the much better (albeit machine translated) descriptions of the types again:

https://translate.google.com/transla...00190,15700253

TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok what is this fluttery bullshit? Clearly the writer has Second logic... Or is every Russian this extra? "To say that the “rhetorician" is a big fan of talking is to say nothing." ---> this writer in essence

"3rd Emotion is the most defenseless creature in the world. The 3rd Physics protects the right from blows at the very least, the 3rd Logic and the 3rd Will are protected from blows with a sin in half by ethics, but there is neither ethics, nor the right that can at least hypothetically take up the defense of the “cracker” from the most painful for him strokes: tantrums and generally emotional executions."

"Starting my story about the 3rd Will, I want to warn you right away: here we are entering the darkest and most painful circle of the life of the human spirit. Therefore, I apologize in advance to readers with the 3rd Will for the frankness with which I will have to talk about the hidden and painful side of their existence."

"Before speaking of the First Functions, I have already mentioned that certain deviations are associated with them in psychiatry. Now it’s time to say that the majority of such risk groups are “philistines”: a combination of 1st Emotion with 3rd Will gives manic-depressive psychosis, a combination of 1st Logic with 3rd Will - paranoia, a combination of 1st Physics with 3rd Will - pathological stinginess and cruelty."

I honestly refuse to be this author's dual, and I'd be proud to be a "schoolboy" if it meant not having to read this ever again.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Hey apparently the test says that sexuality oozes off my natural appearance in a vulgar way like marilyn monroe. Maybe the description really knows me. Don't knock it.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok what is this fluttery bullshit? Clearly the writer has Second logic... Or is every Russian this extra? "To say that the “rhetorician" is a big fan of talking is to say nothing." ---> this writer in essence

Ummm... I know IEE who said to me: You just talk and never go to a conclusion. I really suspect of being one f*cked up Andersen... as they all are alongside with Pascals. As for manic depressive: a psychologist asked me about this. I said that I don't do too crazy stuff but I fluctuate like crazy.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"3rd Emotion is the most defenseless creature in the world. The 3rd Physics protects the right from blows at the very least, the 3rd Logic and the 3rd Will are protected from blows with a sin in half by ethics, but there is neither ethics, nor the right that can at least hypothetically take up the defense of the “cracker” from the most painful for him strokes: tantrums and generally emotional executions."

"Starting my story about the 3rd Will, I want to warn you right away: here we are entering the darkest and most painful circle of the life of the human spirit. Therefore, I apologize in advance to readers with the 3rd Will for the frankness with which I will have to talk about the hidden and painful side of their existence."

"Before speaking of the First Functions, I have already mentioned that certain deviations are associated with them in psychiatry. Now it’s time to say that the majority of such risk groups are “philistines”: a combination of 1st Emotion with 3rd Will gives manic-depressive psychosis, a combination of 1st Logic with 3rd Will - paranoia, a combination of 1st Physics with 3rd Will - pathological stinginess and cruelty."

I honestly refuse to be this author's dual, and I'd be proud to be a "schoolboy" if it meant not having to read this ever again.
    Afanasyev is the creator of the system so he had to flesh it out as much as he could (though apparently, he died and the system still isn't all that fleshed out). I don't believe he's saying that all such types are like that, just extreme examples that he's highlighting. I relate to the VELF description quite a bit despite the author devoting an entire section to ******.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to know, as I got the same type as you the first couple times I took it
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Hey apparently the test says that sexuality oozes off my natural appearance in a vulgar way like marilyn monroe. Maybe the description really knows me. Don't knock it.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Dauphin; 02-06-2020 at 05:31 AM. Reason: no idea what went here originally but I can only assume it was this

TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4 LEVF
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LEVF

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you're looking for your dual but accidentally encounter your activator thereby misaligning your chakras and propelling you into the lower animal realms for all of eternity.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://bestsocionics.com/basics-of-attitudinal-psyche/

Functions in psychosophy
    Thus, the combination of these properties sets the functions of the Afanasiev’s model. Let’s consider their main qualities of work:

The First Function is subjective, unconscious and introverted. For this function the own aspect state is priority (though the person does not realize it enough as it is displaced from sphere of his or her attention). Avoiding its frequent changes (in order not to concentrate on it once again), each person tries to maintain stability of the aspect state according to his or her First Function. In addition, this state is weakly influenced by the surrounding people – its change usually occurs when the person himself wants it. At the same time, the first function is characterized by the aspiration (first of all, in one’s own interests) to influence other people through the aspect.

The Second Function is subjective, conscious and extraverted. This function determines the high interest of the bearer of the type to the aspect state of other people and the aspiration to influence it. The aspect which is on the position of the Second Function is realized in full measure and is constantly in the sphere of attention of the person. In this connection, the Second Function tries to provoke changes in the aspect state (first of all, in someone else’s state) in order to fill with it his or her attention. At the same time, the bearer of the type weakly gives in to the influence of others, being independent in the formation of his or her aspect state of Second Function. Thus, this function determines the zone of a person’s free creativity: its consciousness gives a lot of energy to realize itself on this aspect, and its extraversion nature makes it invulnerable to criticism.

TheThird Function is objective, conscious and introverted. This function (like the Second one) defines the constant concentration on its aspect state. Therefore, a person needs to fill in his or her attention with stable changes of the aspect state. At the same time, the Third Function prioritizes its own aspect state, so its attention is more focused on changes in itself. Also, this function is noticeably influenced (even if it does not want to). For this reason, bearers of this type tend to concentrate on minimizing undesired and maximizing desired effects on themselves. It is important to note that the Third Function contains the maximum potential for human development: its introversion determines the attention to one’s ambitions, and consciousness gives a sufficient amount of energy for their realization.

The Fourth Function is objective, unconscious and extraverted. This function has a minimal need for interaction in its aspect state, and at the same time it tends to be influenced by other people. As a result, not having high requirements to itself, it is guided by the inquiries on the aspect state, coming from other people.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EFVL

EFVLs are the most visually creative Attitudinal Psyche type. They shape the environment to suit their original inspirations. When they express their emotions, they prefer that people trust them and discuss all the joys of reality with them. This type knows where their belongings are even if the area is a mess. They constantly incorporate new beauty, food, and health routines that they learned from others and easily share these with others who may be interested. EFVLs are inspired by people who walk them through handling their responsibilities in the most logical way possible. This type does not care whether they are correct, as long as they have enough information to decide how they feel about any topic. They often use their sensitivities to create art that can inspire others into enjoying their own environments and materialized expression.

1E – Confident Emotion
    EFVLs express how they feel about any subject at hand. They prefer that others just accept how they feel rather than endlessly questioning them on either appropriateness, or validity of their feelings. This type does not like explaining the logic behind a particular feeling and would rather be accepted for their uncensored emotions. EFVLs decorate their living spaces to an aesthetic that pleases everyone. They may have weird or eccentric tastes and they are fine with all feedback regarding this as it offers a chance to talk about interesting things. This type wants people to have a good time wherever they go. EFVLs do not hesitate to express their value judgments, as they are confident in whatever they are feeling at any given moment. They passionately defend their identity as they know this is a vulnerable part of their personality. Criticisms about their willpower bring EFVLs to anger or self-doubt which can fester for days. This type believes it is their right to act upon their emotions, even if the reasons are not thought out. EFVLs do not change their minds when people question their emotional states.

2F – Flexible Physics
    EFVLs notice the appearances of themselves and others. This type freely changes their clothing, makeup, and hair styles to suit their emotional states. They prefer their appearance to be inoffensive to the tastes of others. They can spend hours discussing all of the possible ways one might curate their environment for happier living. EFVLs advise people on how to take care of their physical spaces and may criticize them for being lazy. They do not always keep their areas tidy, but they will ensure the space does not bother other people. They are open to all criticism and ideas regarding their environment, which can lead the EFVL to taking on a caretaker role. EFVLs spend much time preparing the tools necessary to best address their responsibilities. They want to follow simple organization to store their many possessions.

3V – Insecure Volition
    EFVLs are unsure of their ability to overcome obstacles. They usually rely on their strong emotions to drive them through goals. However, when not feeling as energetic as they wish, this type can use music, substances, and food to put them in the mood for work. This type wants recognition for their efforts, even if they do not complete a goal. They can send themselves into anxious spirals when having to imagine what is required to meet their goals. They greatly appreciate those who can lay out all options to them while also respecting their ever changing emotions. EFVLs may neglect a personal aim until someone can ensure them it is logical. They want others to give them quick fixes and ideas that can settle their constant fear of losing their identity. The concern of appearing lazy can drive EFVLs to periods of intense work where they completely lose sense of direction other than putting their brain on auto-pilot. They tell people when a task is likely not worth their time and they expect others to be understanding of this.

4L – Unconcerned Logic
    EFVLs are uninterested in the logical underpinnings of their emotions unless it provides a direct answer to bettering their lives. They only want more information about a subject if it will drastically impact their understanding of the matter. This type engages in personal care routines that may not be well-informed, however, they are open to hearing the opinions of others regarding these realms. Being correct does not make EFVLs happy, as this does not matter to them. They may mistake their philosophical questions for emotional upheavals and any and all conclusions to help them better understand things will be accepted. EFVLs trust others to spend enough time to tell them the correct answer about any matter of logic. They do not want to be expected to come up with theories on their own, as they trust outside sources rather than themselves. This type appreciates intellectuals who explain something concisely. When their understanding is enhanced, they are more motivated to accomplish goals that they put off in the past. EFVLs want reality to be easily understood so they can continue creating new and inspiring art and environments.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default UGH - I'LL HAVE TO TAKE IT AGAIN BECAUSE THIS CANNOT BE CORRECT

ELVFs are great storytellers. They can make a person feel a wide depth of emotions through their crafty use of language and story telling. This type, nicknamed “the poet”, is able to build a colorful picture of their desires and they often use this to negotiate their responsibilities through lengthy discussions. Unfortunately, ELVFs tend to have an attitude that does not aid them in exerting their willpower to take care of every day tasks. It’s not that an ELVF is lazy, however, they can sometimes lack attentiveness to chores and errands. This lack of willpower is often what leads this type to experiencing anxiety and restlessness. ELVFs spends a lot of time developing their emotional worlds through exploration of their own and others’ minds. They enjoy conversing and sharing interesting tidbits and ideas that they’ve gathered over time. However, as much as they love to express themselves at length, they are always scanning information to gain more insight to share in the future. ELVFs are intrigued by things that are bizarre and theoretical. They may become interested in taboo or unexplored topics, while refusing to let anyone deter their wandering mind. This type usually does not get caught up in materialism and physical desires, unless it aids them in one of their emotional revelations. “The Poet” may also experience deep anxiety when attempting to organize their goals and future career plans. This worrisome nature in regards to their own volition may cause them to ignore their physical needs and they can often leave their environment in disarray if they can’t manage their own stress. However, a tool they do have is being able to heavily research and keep themselves motivated with their intense emotions. They can overcome hardships by expanding their poetic thoughts and artistic touch while sharing them with the world. Overall, ELVFs bring a unique vision to life while refusing to bend to the banality and expectations of society.

--

Ahem. It's been years since I looked at this stuff which is good because I've forgotten enough to not con myself. However, I really doubt F should be last in all of this and it's mainly because I do have resourceful powers. For instance I've been figuring out how to mod games lately. I have a strong ability to problem solve, and I trust my problem-solving sense, which enables me to figure out how to do things I otherwise do not understand (no knowledge) using this sort of intuition alone, and that feels like an F-like intuition. The ability to look at something as a "mechanism" in my mind, and to constantly change the form of this abstract model as I learn more. I may not know technical terms or anything technical, but I can construct an abstract structure that I can't explain in concrete terms that leads to being able to get a game to do something I want it to do. I generally use personification as a way of looking at it (as though it is a mind, and one must consider what it knows and what it does not, this helps in leading to a revelation about why it crashes for instance). Anyway my problem-solving aptitude is generally not serving me in "real life" and it remains a raw ability that hasn't been harnessed into a skill set because I don't understand how to become an expert at anything or how to develop my raw potentials into anything useful. But this just doesn't float with my vague recollections of F, for F to be the last "function" here. Game modding is only one example of expression of this aptitude, which has manifested over and over in life.

I do struggle with all the crap like getting anything done or doing anything at all, and at this point I'm floating lifeless barely able to control any aspect of my life, and I'm scared because I am basically rotting away because of this. And I would actually go so far to say I AM lazy. I need intense interest at this point to prompt me into doing anything, and that has nothing to do with willpower and everything to do with curiosity (the need to understand). All willpower has been lost (and that was always a weakness, just one that used to be managed better before inability to cope took over). So weak V fits.

PS: The OP link led to page not found. I accessed the test through here: https://www.attitudinalpsyche.com/. Sharing in case anyone else had the same problem. I am so used to dead pages with anything related to Socionics/Russian personality stuff, I almost assumed there was no way to get to the test and almost didn't bother to look.

--

ETA I took it again (next day now) and got the same result, though there were at least a few questions I think I may have answered differently by picking the other option I'd been considering instead. I don't know what this test is funneling, so at least I still feel blind, which is refreshing compared to socionics tests.

--

Conclusion I am fine with this I think because it's about priorities. It's true my priorities are elvf. I'd thought F was about skills or something, but it does seem to be all the stuff I prioritize last. E is definitely what I care about most (how I feel about something is an imperative and more important than anything else). Next is what I think about it, and if it makes sense. The things I perceive myself as having no will to do are all F things, that's where I'm really falling apart. I perceive it as a willpower problem but it's about will to do these F things.

With V and F prioritized last this fits with how I can think about ideas of how to fix my life but it's like my head is cut off from my body. Feelings and thoughts are disconnected from action and I've never understood how they are connected in some people I observe. It seems magical.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-04-2020 at 07:42 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    EFVL

EFVLs are the most visually creative Attitudinal Psyche type. They shape the environment to suit their original inspirations. When they express their emotions, they prefer that people trust them and discuss all the joys of reality with them. This type knows where their belongings are even if the area is a mess. They constantly incorporate new beauty, food, and health routines that they learned from others and easily share these with others who may be interested. EFVLs are inspired by people who walk them through handling their responsibilities in the most logical way possible. This type does not care whether they are correct, as long as they have enough information to decide how they feel about any topic. They often use their sensitivities to create art that can inspire others into enjoying their own environments and materialized expression.

1E – Confident Emotion
    EFVLs express how they feel about any subject at hand. They prefer that others just accept how they feel rather than endlessly questioning them on either appropriateness, or validity of their feelings. This type does not like explaining the logic behind a particular feeling and would rather be accepted for their uncensored emotions. EFVLs decorate their living spaces to an aesthetic that pleases everyone. They may have weird or eccentric tastes and they are fine with all feedback regarding this as it offers a chance to talk about interesting things. This type wants people to have a good time wherever they go. EFVLs do not hesitate to express their value judgments, as they are confident in whatever they are feeling at any given moment. They passionately defend their identity as they know this is a vulnerable part of their personality. Criticisms about their willpower bring EFVLs to anger or self-doubt which can fester for days. This type believes it is their right to act upon their emotions, even if the reasons are not thought out. EFVLs do not change their minds when people question their emotional states.

2F – Flexible Physics
    EFVLs notice the appearances of themselves and others. This type freely changes their clothing, makeup, and hair styles to suit their emotional states. They prefer their appearance to be inoffensive to the tastes of others. They can spend hours discussing all of the possible ways one might curate their environment for happier living. EFVLs advise people on how to take care of their physical spaces and may criticize them for being lazy. They do not always keep their areas tidy, but they will ensure the space does not bother other people. They are open to all criticism and ideas regarding their environment, which can lead the EFVL to taking on a caretaker role. EFVLs spend much time preparing the tools necessary to best address their responsibilities. They want to follow simple organization to store their many possessions.

3V – Insecure Volition
    EFVLs are unsure of their ability to overcome obstacles. They usually rely on their strong emotions to drive them through goals. However, when not feeling as energetic as they wish, this type can use music, substances, and food to put them in the mood for work. This type wants recognition for their efforts, even if they do not complete a goal. They can send themselves into anxious spirals when having to imagine what is required to meet their goals. They greatly appreciate those who can lay out all options to them while also respecting their ever changing emotions. EFVLs may neglect a personal aim until someone can ensure them it is logical. They want others to give them quick fixes and ideas that can settle their constant fear of losing their identity. The concern of appearing lazy can drive EFVLs to periods of intense work where they completely lose sense of direction other than putting their brain on auto-pilot. They tell people when a task is likely not worth their time and they expect others to be understanding of this.

4L – Unconcerned Logic
    EFVLs are uninterested in the logical underpinnings of their emotions unless it provides a direct answer to bettering their lives. They only want more information about a subject if it will drastically impact their understanding of the matter. This type engages in personal care routines that may not be well-informed, however, they are open to hearing the opinions of others regarding these realms. Being correct does not make EFVLs happy, as this does not matter to them. They may mistake their philosophical questions for emotional upheavals and any and all conclusions to help them better understand things will be accepted. EFVLs trust others to spend enough time to tell them the correct answer about any matter of logic. They do not want to be expected to come up with theories on their own, as they trust outside sources rather than themselves. This type appreciates intellectuals who explain something concisely. When their understanding is enhanced, they are more motivated to accomplish goals that they put off in the past. EFVLs want reality to be easily understood so they can continue creating new and inspiring art and environments.
    I get in the same area Aster. I kept getting FEVL on the test, but I'm not sure if it's the best fitting or not. Someone more into this told me they thought I was E first and F second (V last, I think they think I'm EFVL actually lol). I have myself as potential FEVL, FVEL, EFLV and EFVL at the moment. I was concerned about what this meant as far as my socionics type, but there are EIE who are E last and LSI who have L low in their stacking so I've been noticing that things like aptitude for keeping tidy, for example, are not actually a great indicator of intuition or sensing. My dad is tidy and is EIE, I know many sensors, including a SLI here on the forum who recently said they are basically slobs.

Just realized my mistake in this post. I could have swore my friend said V last, but also the adorner type? I'm not sure, but it's safe to say E and F are my first 2.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 07-01-2020 at 10:06 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 1w2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got LEFV

LEFV is one of the most philosophical Attitudinal Psyche types. This type tends to endlessly fixate on understanding how people and ideas interact in reality. LEFVs generally believe they should remain open to all people’s emotional responses, and will combine all they’ve learned about aesthetics and reactions into a logical conclusion. LEFVs tend to be intrigued by theoretical subjects, mainly – but fashion, cooking, and other subjects of the physical world can manifest in their psyche from time to time. The abstract nature of the LEFV is due to their aggressive intellectual pursuit that does not necessarily relate to life goals. This type wants to be able to interact and engage with whomever can give them new things to conceptualize. LEFVs may resort to extremes when it comes to getting things done in their practical lives. This type greatly appreciates others who consistently provide feedback on new ways to take care of their needs. They are very open to outside assessments of their own limitations

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a look at this in detail, took the test several times to be sure (because the questions sometimes get confusing?).. also had a look at the theory and how its put together.
    After all that I'm confident its ELVF ..

what caught my eye was the 3V of ELVF.. its exactly how I handle it. Interesting that this is the area of most growth. means I can expand this to be even stronger. 100% want to do that tbh.
    Otherwise L2 is a given, its easy, i don;t care much for the material world so F4.. which leaves E1... and they fit together O.o in a way that describes me rather accurately.

3V – Insecure Volition

ELVFs refuse to be pushed around. They will often use whatever mood they’re in to regulate their motivation. This type may struggle to accept responsibilities that do not align with their personal values and will question anyone who suggests otherwise. ELVFs usually enjoy constructing arguments that help them decide which action makes the most sense to take next. However, this doesn’t mean that they’re going to do it – as discussing their options is more enjoyable than completing them. Sometimes this type will promise to accomplish certain goals, then struggle to complete them when the time arrives. It’s not as if they don’t care – they solely lack the confident attitude to predict their future focus and energy. Being bossed around or instructed how to behave will often trigger an emotional outburst from an ELVF. Even if they don’t immediately react, they are experiencing explosiveness internally. When this type is unsure of the next steps to take in a project or goal, they appreciate someone who can explain out the options they have moving forward. They feel even more confident in taking a step forward when an emotionally stable person guides them. Remaining patient is optimal in interacting with “The Poet” as pressure on responsibilities makes them worry and feel uncertain. ELVFs tend to appreciate a discussion before incorporating the advice of others.

Last edited by SGF; 07-01-2020 at 10:06 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    @shotgunfingers : https://youtu.be/tgJYxRuD0bQ?t=1009 from this timestamp to 18:18
    I will only be able to listen to it at home after "work" in about an hour <_< but by the body language I can tell its probably not me..

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    I got u
    the timestamp is for the audio/commentary on 2L3V and 2V3L types (not Jason Silva flailing about haha)
    this is gr8 stuff, I subbed. Yeah I kinda relate, but how I express that is not really like the EVLF guy there. More subdued for sure.

Over here he mentions something I relate to: https://youtu.be/K25Y7cqRuVo?t=310
    Last edited by SGF; 07-17-2020 at 09:41 AM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VFLE, but I don’t think this system is worthwhile compared to socionics.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    VFLE, but I don’t think this system is worthwhile compared to socionics.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sophy&hl=en_SG

Pretty good imo. Also imo E4 makes sense for an ST. V1 for a Se base.. L1 for Ti base.

Ive been thinking about this and imo LFVE makes the most sense for me if I follow the typing model accurately.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got LVFE, but I think that LVEF fits me better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LVEF

Top 3:
    LVEF: 29 points
    FVLE: 28 points
    VLEF: 28 points

Don't get what the different orders of letters refer to.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is like 1st and 3rd are the visible ones 1st being mute while 2nd seems like reflective, 3rd sporadic and 4th oh OK...
    It should be seen as attitude more than cognition. Like LExx might have vivid fantasies related to their knowledge/information they have gathered. Something like Lewis Carroll.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)