Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could Delilah be IEE?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I know a 30-year-old SLI-Te who does exactly the same thing. He proposes all kinds of lame reasons as to why he won't even try; he's seems to be waiting for miss perfect who really doesn't exist. The individual is certainly not fearful but I think his reticence has to do with a subconscious fear that such an invested relationship could fail and him powerless to do anything about it......

a.k.a. I/O
    Those were exactly what I was thinking about this SLI-Te I know. It's a popular opinion that SLIs don't have expectations for their partners but that was not true ime, sometimes I think they just give up and settle with someone even if they're not perfect (in their heads). They also think they're not good enough for "that miss perfect" and if people see their flaws then they would not like to be with them anymore, I don't think the SLI-Te I know really understood the meaning of being with someone despite their flaws. He is capable of loving his family but he seems to be putting a lot of expectations on others and searching for the right one, but imo he needs to understand and learn more how to love someone truly, outside of his family.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Daisy

They seem to really want their expectations or vision met - perhaps in their eyes, to win. Most of their undertakings are of a physical, objective-oriented, single-purpose nature and because they usually have high confidence in their own capabilities, they can be fearless and sometimes rash. However, a partnership makes them uneasy because success is now also dependent on unknown quantities - the competence and commitment of others. SLI-Te understand that they can be rather limited in their ability to predict the ultimate motivations of others, which makes them rather cautious and they often do the work for their partners for no other reason but to be absolutely sure it's done right. They need a long history to really trust, which is more about assured predictability. Trusting a newcomer is very difficult for them although they'll often take one under their wing so long as they are able to maintain control over the outcome.......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Daisy

They seem to really want their expectations or vision met - perhaps in their eyes, to win. Most of their undertakings are of a physical, objective-oriented, single-purpose nature and because they usually have high confidence in their own capabilities, they can be fearless and sometimes rash. However, a partnership makes them uneasy because success is now also dependent on unknown quantities - the competence and commitment of others. SLI-Te understand that they can be rather limited in their ability to predict the ultimate motivations of others, which makes them rather cautious and they often do the work for their partners for no other reason but to be absolutely sure it's done right. They need a long history to really trust, which is more about assured predictability. Trusting a newcomer is very difficult for them although they'll often take one under their wing so long as they are able to maintain control over the outcome.......

a.k.a. I/O
    Trusting a newcomer gets harder with age, the longer this person waits for relationships to take a place in their life, the harder it will be to learn, ime. Never impossible, but harder.

Another factor : past a certain age, you feel that you don't have all the time in the world left, and since getting to know someone very well takes a long time, you start to wonder if it will be possible to get to know someone well enough.

Basically, I wouldn't wait "til the right moment" if I were this kid, as the right moments tend to become scarcer with age, ime.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ummm I have always seen relationship as limiting thing. Closes lots of options. Makes the whole pairing thing kind of counter productive. I don't know how often this goes hand in hand with irrationality and possibly low ethics.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Ummm I have always seen relationship as limiting thing. Closes lots of options. Makes the whole pairing thing kind of counter productive. I don't know how often this goes hand in hand with irrationality and possibly low ethics.
    The four ILE's I know IRL are all single, except for one guy who's going to be single soon.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    delilah seems extroverted if you look at her actual willingness to make threads compared to EIIs like subteigh and so forth. people think because shes polite in a Fi way it means Fi base, when its like the real Fi base (especially inert subtype) types are practically invisible. shes anything but inert, therefore if introverted base it would be some form of extroverted subtype. subteigh seems a good example of Fi inert, especially with enhanced sensing channel, likes to dump images with lots of symbolism and meaning, doesn't talk a lot, kind of runs off and pops up again but is mostly non verbal etc
    That's true, i do make more threads, but feel exposed about it too so my wanting to explore a debate wins over my wish to keep some things private only out of sheer will. Lol maybe that comes across the wrong way, i dunno.

Does any hidden agenda pop up at you? (yes, i know it might not be the best approach, but i thought it might be worth bringing it up).
    @falsehope: i accept your point that wavering between ESI and IEE might come across as a strange thing, yet the 2 types share a few important dichotomies: Serious, result, negativist. They also share holographic thinking.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did my description of IEE ring a bell? I've made quite a few comments on ESI and posted an uncovered profile so is anything applicable? I find it almost impossible to determine types in public forums because most have public faces, which aren't completely them. There's a saying: you are the only one who can determine who you really are.

a.k.a. I/O
    Hi. Which of the IEE descriptions is yours? I know you must have linked it at some point but can't find it atm. Thank you.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    @falsehope: i accept your point that wavering between ESI and IEE might come across as a strange thing, yet the 2 types share a few important dichotomies: Serious, result, negativist. They also share holographic thinking.
    That's making things too complicated. The classical dichotomies are easiest but still not easy. The other ones are more difficult like it's hard to type person based on them. I would start from what is simple and easiest to comprehend, then the probability of mistake is much smaller.
    I read about these dichotomies and what they describe is not really super-clear in each person, especially when I would need to type based on that.
    You just need to make one step and decide if you are sensing or intuitive. That's the simplest, easy step to make and that would clear many things out straight away.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi. Which of the IEE descriptions is yours? I know you must have linked it at some point but can't find it atm. Thank you.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...iption-by-I-O?

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I read it and honestly there are parts of it that i find not fitting at all, yet for various other reasons i am leaning more and more towards IEE.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A video by Delilah would be a vitamin injection into this problem.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

vitamins

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks. I read it and honestly there are parts of it that i find not fitting at all, yet for various other reasons i am leaning more and more towards IEE.
    There's quite a distance between ISFj and ENFp. Even Fi-ENFps wouldn't be nearly as reflective, deliberate and planned as ISFjs, who tend to overthink things and often wish they were someone else. If you are below the age of 25, I would wait until brain growth has completed before finalizing your assessment.

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Insecurity, stemming from unverified information and assuming the worst, seems to be a big issue with many ISFjs so if the following doesn't resonate with you in some small way, then you may not be one:

Insecurity

It’s easy to be annoyed with me
    Because I am always the cause
    And since I’m not at my best you see,
    There is reason for one to pause.

There’s always cracks in serenity
    And praise, I should never believe
    Since the standards will certainly be
    Far above what I can achieve.

I should be putting in more effort
    Because often, I miss my mark
    And live in fear of a bad report;
    Unworthy, I hide in the dark.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's quite a distance between ISFj and ENFp. Even Fi-ENFps wouldn't be nearly as reflective, deliberate and planned as ISFjs, who tend to overthink things and often wish they were someone else. If you are below the age of 25, I would wait until brain growth has completed before finalizing your assessment.

a.k.a. I/O
    Point taken. What do you think of this: i tend to get a quick and rough graph of what a person is like, like something that emerges out of their behaviour. From what i've read of Ne that seems to be Ne. Like a sketch that is a mental imagery of what a person is like, overlaid with something that might be their motivations in a given situation. I had this very recently with a co-worker whom i don't get along with and it was rather negative, like almost like a caricature of what the person is like. Look forward to your reply.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Point taken. What do you think of this: i tend to get a quick and rough graph of what a person is like, like something that emerges out of their behaviour. From what i've read of Ne that seems to be Ne. Like a sketch that is a mental imagery of what a person is like, overlaid with something that might be their motivations in a given situation. I had this very recently with a co-worker whom i don't get along with and it was rather negative, like almost like a caricature of what the person is like. Look forward to your reply.
    I've personal connection with Ne and I'm reasonably accurate at predicting what people are generally after and where things will likely end up, but I don't really pay attention to body language as do most S-types I've known. S-types seem to pick up on physical nuances much more acutely so tend to react more quickly - often jumping to conclusions. N-types tend to focus on the connections among the stuff on which S-types focus, which makes them appear somewhat hesitant or lacking in practicality and street-smarts. S-types are better at detecting immediate concerns and devising counteracting tactics whereas N-types seem better at determining potential (or the lack thereof) and consequences, and developing beyond-the-horizon strategies. The behaviour that you describe seems more S-like......

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Daisy

a.k.a. I/O
    Thank you for this great post. It's like the lost piece of the puzzle I had in mind, I now see the reason of many of their strange behaviors when they're trying to build a relationship. Keep writing us your insights, they're all not in vain.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've personal connection with Ne and I'm reasonably accurate at predicting what people are generally after and where things will likely end up, but I don't really pay attention to body language as do most S-types I've known. S-types seem to pick up on physical nuances much more acutely so tend to react more quickly - often jumping to conclusions. N-types tend to focus on the connections among the stuff on which S-types focus, which makes them appear somewhat hesitant or lacking in practicality and street-smarts. S-types are better at detecting immediate concerns and devising counteracting tactics whereas N-types seem better at determining potential (or the lack thereof) and consequences, and developing beyond-the-horizon strategies. The behaviour that you describe seems more S-like......

a.k.a. I/O
    I see. Thanks. I can't really put my thought process into words honestly, but my guess is that something needs to be translated into S so that it can be shared. For the most part it will always remain elusive.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see. Thanks. I can't really put my thought process into words honestly, but my guess is that something needs to be translated into S so that it can be shared. For the most part it will always remain elusive.
    I've said in another post that: "Moralists do onto others as they want others to do onto them because many of their needs are intangible and difficult to explain; thus, demonstration is preferred over confrontation." and "Strategists differ from moralists in that they quantify information to obtain definitive results, and concrete processes and goals are much easier to describe." INTjs strategize but both ISFj and ENFp have moralist agendas........

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 06-11-2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Had referred to INFj but meant to refer to ISFj, but the statements also apply to INFj

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Judging from the way you react to LIEs irl I don't see how you could be their dual. You react sensitively to anything that is even slightly perverted. EIE and LIE are Se-HA so that's kind of their thing. Making sex jokes and remarks is even in the LIE description. I understand that you don't like it and neither do ESI ime but either you need thicker skin or you value other functions. And I don't see how you would be a beneficiary to them either. I think SEI fits you more.
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 06-16-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think that's a good point: the sex joke thing is like any kind of Ni/Se back and forth, its like an invitation to play power games. not liking it is as much a continuation of that whole dynamic, because its more like a game of chess where one person makes a move and the other sees their ability to capitalize on it, and the other is like aha! it was a trap, and so on and so forth. sex just makes it relational and now in the age of sexual harassment lawsuits and HR complaints, even higher stakes, the crasser the less Si respecting. its a form of gambling to test people and their reactions, and the person who likes come-ons is the type who can turn them around and put the other person in their debt and so forth. the whole thing seems kind of dopey, but when truly sophisticated its a form of communicating who likes who and who can get away with what with who and so forth. the thing is the people who are refined nevertheless play this sort of game, they just look down on the people too stupid to play it at a high level and basically get busted for sexual harassment. i bet almost everyone is doing it in hollywood (including morgan freeman--EII), and that's why the inquisition is only "outing" the people "bad" at it. man really is way less civilized than he likes to think of himself. the only thing I would add is the posters around here may be the bad players and delilah could just as easily be screening them out. making the sex jokes thing is not the indicator of type known for it, its making them work for you, that indicates they're strong and crowned with success. being a failure with and known as gauche makes you something of a pretender. delilah could just as easily be the litmus test for true gamma and so forth. in other words, it is complicated. the goal is james bond not harvey weinstein. I feel like the basis for some of benefactor relations is the smooth don juanita quality of IEE that LIE aspires to with greater difficulty

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    Judging from the way you react to LIEs irl I don't see how you could be their dual. You react sensitively to anything that is even slightly perverted. EIE and LIE are Se-HA so that's kind of their thing. Making sex jokes and remarks is even in the LIE description. I understand that you don't like it and neither do ESI ime but either you need thicker skin or you value other functions. And I don't see how you would be a beneficiary to them either. I think SEI fits you more.
    I see. I haven't said much about LIEs irl though. I have one very good LIE friend. I also have a LIE co-worker who has issues with boundaries and also commented about someone having been sexually abused in a very inappropriate and utterly cruel manner.

I identify very much with static, so Fe ego type is not possible. I'm personally happy with the current ESI/IEE dilemma as far as typing goes.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The videos and photos you share look folkloric, there's no mentioning of flying cucumbers or unicorns anywhere. Can IEE be so serious all the time? IEEs switch from looking merry to making serious comments and actions, the ESI rarely drops the seriousness

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    A video by Delilah would be a vitamin injection into this problem.
    I'm too self-conscious for that, but who knows, maybe some day!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Like @Raver said, confirmation bias can be a problem. I've gotten used to you typing as ESI, and in my mind have also drawn some parallels between you and @ashlesha, so I can't be unbiased. I wish I could be more helpful. If I think of anything pertinent I'll speak up.

Yeah, i know the confirmation bias is difficult, esp when you only know the person online and have never met them. Still, i have to ask you, what about EII-Ne, do you think that is possible? I grant you uncertainty lol but want to know what you think on this when you have a moment. Thanks

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This seems to be a consistent theme. It's more typical of Ni leading types in my opinion. I see you as someone who is more absorbed in their own thought process and understanding, and putting it into language, rather than communicating their thoughts and ideas to others in relatively plain but understandable speech as an IEE would be.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    This seems to be a consistent theme. It's more typical of Ni leading types in my opinion. I see you as someone who is more absorbed in their own thought process and understanding, and putting it into language, rather than communicating their thoughts and ideas to others in relatively plain but understandable speech as an IEE would be.
    at best this relates to any N types. it's the evident example of your speculation to relate to IEE's specifics
    also what you "see" is only your speculative fantasy, but not what is clearly related to her based on the known
    while from more objective side there is nothing good to think her as IEE

From my subjective side, from what she said in the past - she was unreasonable and annoying in my perception, what is not about Fi types if to use my IR with them. She did not cared good what emotional impressions her words will affect. She thought in alien for me way and expressed in alien way, to reject possibilities of IEE or EII.

There was enough to assume Fe type. But there are troubles to be sure in which of Fe type is she without the video. SEI is the closest to ESI, what she thought herself previously probably based on dichotomy tests. And this fits some better than other Fe types.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-27-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yeah, i know the confirmation bias is difficult, esp when you only know the person online and have never met them.
    It will be much higher possibility to understand your type correctly just with having your video interview.
    There is no need to know someone IRL to understand his type correctly with good chance. Just give normal typing materials for that, which include your video.
    Though and without video it was enough to understand that your type is not base Fi. It also need good typing skills and the correct theory, besides the data to type you correctly. And this is the main problem.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It will be much higher possibility to understand your type correctly just with having your video interview.
    There is no need to know someone IRL to understand his type correctly with good chance. Just give normal typing materials for that, which include your video.
    Though and without video it was enough to understand that your type is not base Fi. It also need good typing skills and the correct theory, besides the data to type you correctly. And this is the main problem.
    I feel too self-conscious for a video right now. Maybe in the future. And i definitely am Fi-ego, yeah sorry, i won't change my mind about that. Thanks though,

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I think that you are right in the analysis, but wrong in the conclusion as i still think I am a Fi -ego type, of which SEE is completely out of the question. I consider IEE yet much that is said about its temperament seems very strange to me. On the other hand EII seem too angelic if we go by your typical description and i can't help feeling like a hypocrite if i were to select that as my type but maybe there is depth i'm missing out (or Ti i'm not getting) and hence EII-Ne is on the table.

The reason i had settled on ESI was because it was sort of a compromise between the options above. I don't identify with Ni-ego or any dynamic type. However, i might have relatively strong Ni (if I were a delta NF that would be possible).

I think that i might be overthinking it and that's why i wanted outside input. I understand of course that communicating on this forum that can be limited, but still, it would be something.

I think i don't have a very good idea of how i come across to others, which could be a sign of weaker Se than i thought (and unvalued Fe since i don't manipulate my image towards others in the way Fe types do).

Maybe there is merit to doing a questionnaire ? What do you think? Thanks.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at best this relates to any N types. it's the evident example of your speculation to relate to IEE's specifics
    also what you "see" is only your speculative fantasy, but not what is clearly related to her based on the known
    while from more objective side there is nothing good to think her as IEE

From my subjective side, from what she said in the past - she was unreasonable and annoying in my perception, what is not about Fi types if to use my IR with them. She did not cared good what emotional impressions her words will affect. She thought in alien for me way and expressed in alien wasy, to reject possibilities of IEE or EII.

There was enough to assume Fe type. But there are troubles to be sure in which of Fe type is she without the video. SEI is the closest to ESI, what she thought herself previously probably based on dichotomy tests. And this fits some better than other Fe types.
    Does it ever occur to you that saying something like that to someone might be offensive? It is the same as dismissing someone as 'weird'. I had been very tolerant with you in the past, even though i see you dismissing other people that way as well and i had sort of ignored your dismissiveness. However it is a painful thing to read written about myself.

Maybe you could consider the consequences of your own actions and words.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

And i definitely am Fi-ego
    To be sure in concrete your ego functions needs IR checking. It's easier to mistake than with dichotomies.
    You need to type people near and check IR effects, to recall the worst and best people by irrational sympathies and assume their types.
    Until you'll do this and notice your typing skills allow to type people to fit them to theory, you do not understand well any types traits in you to be highly assured in them. You may mistake with significant possibility.

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Delilah I think a good way to tell if you're IEE vs. EII is how you behave in groups. even a confident EII will be quieter in large groups as they are uncertain of when is appropriate to speak up, they don't want to interrupt anyone (vulnerable Se). an IEE will be more comfortable speaking up whenever they feel like it & it doesn't feel forced. especially in groups of less close friends. it's a subtle difference because I do know an IEE who seems introverted and is on the quieter side, but she definitely is just more natural in groups. she doesn't shrink in the background, so to speak.

IEE vs. ESI would probably be harder to tell from groups since both can be more outspoken, but my heuristics there are something like, the IEE would be more wholesome and the ESI should be a bit edgier. IEE has some light airiness, breeziness about them, while ESI feels more moody/somber. I think ESI has a worse temper. also ESI should be annoyed by and less able to keep up with Ne.

once I performed in an improv comedy show where the format was that one person would tell a story, and then the rest of the team would perform scenes based on ideas from the story, and then she would tell another story that those scenes reminded her of, etc. our storyteller, an ESI, told a story about when she climbed some crazy mountain, and it was really tiring but it was worth it to see the view at the top. I started a scene where my character had just had a baby and was exhausted, because people often say that having children is tiring but worth it. after the show, the ESI asked what in her story inspired my scene she couldn't follow the connection on her own.

i liked Teapot's SEI suggestion but I don't really know Delilah. happy to keep up with the thread though because it is quite probable that we share the same type (not the self-doubting type)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For some reason some people tend to have problems distinguishing their type from their supervisor. I think it is quite understandable as they might want to hone in some of their supervisor's qualities.

(Well, process and result dichotomy is actually something that dates back in Aushra's times meaning that mirror types are opposite but types in supervision ring shares it and so the supervisee might see half sided value in PoLR. Anyways according to it ESI would struggle more with perspectives than with ideas.)
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-27-2018 at 06:39 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    i liked Teapot's SEI suggestion but I don't really know Delilah
    It's also my main version and mb I said it earlier than others.
    At least Fe type, as she does not control good her toung for Fi type and there is not much reason in her messages for T type.
    Her look also left the possibility of EIE by negative impressions. The choice of avatars is also some strange for Si.

>=3 who thinks SEI as her most possible type

She wanted someone nurtured with her by "debates" to give the help in the understanding of the correct type. Mb someone will try to explain her Fe, at least. My Te seems is hard for her to understand, besides the lack of wish to mess with her. Those should be prepared to be called by "bad words" just for the trying to help as her Fe emotionality spits on the ethics and adequate thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    I think a good way to tell if you're IEE vs. EII
    She's emotionally weird and morally inadequate for Fi types, especially deltas.

> even a confident EII will be quieter in large groups as they are uncertain of when is appropriate to speak up

she may express her suggestive Ne by making a lot of questions and discussions without good reason. it mb not only from extravertion

> they don't want to interrupt anyone (vulnerable Se)

with having S she may act persistently, while do not understand good what and when to do is appropriate

I notice the good structure of your message. What much reduces your chance to be SEE. One of T-S types stays. I doubt about LSE, but other see as possible still.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-28-2018 at 12:28 AM.

TIM
    EII, 1w2 SxSp, VLEF
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taking into account my personal experience, I'd say you're an EII.

I'm an EII myself, but I know I don't *feel* like one. I feel like I am, simultaneously, an IEE and an ESI, just like you do (this exact statement is, in fact, something I've told other people before). I believe I don't *feel* like an EII because of the stupid (and false) stereotype that EIIs are some sort of very gentle, very weak creatures, and I am certainly not like that. I can even be blunt if someone tests my patience too much, as out of character as that may seem to some. I can't type myself as IEE, because I know that I have IJ temperament, and I can't type myself as ESI, because I am too similar to IEEs. The middle ground between these two types is EII. Just drop the idea that we're delicate beings. It's not true.
    Last edited by Lluna; 06-28-2018 at 02:36 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's also my main version and mb I said it earlier than others.
    At least Fe type, as she does not control good her toung for Fi type and there is not much reason in her messages for T type.
    Her look also left the possibility of EIE by negative impressions. The choice of avatars is also some strange for Si.

>=3 who thinks SEI as her most possible type

She wanted someone nurtured with her by "debates" to give the help in the understanding of the correct type. Mb someone will try to explain her Fe, at least. My Te seems is hard for her to understand, besides the lack of wish to mess with her. Those should be prepared to be called by "bad words" just for the trying to help as her Fe emotionality spits on the ethics and adequate thinking.

She's emotionally weird and morally inadequate for Fi types, especially deltas.

> even a confident EII will be quieter in large groups as they are uncertain of when is appropriate to speak up

she may express her suggestive Ne by making a lot of questions and discussions without good reason. it mb not only from extravertion

> they don't want to interrupt anyone (vulnerable Se)

with having S she may act persistently, while do not understand good what and when to do is appropriate

I notice the good structure of your message. What much reduces your chance to be SEE. One of T-S types stays. I doubt about LSE, but other see as possible still.
    Excuse me? Who are you, and what have you ever done, to think that you can judge my moral character? Back off already.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the genius @Delilah

You have nothing reasonable to be sure in your Fi type. For me as Te type - you are emotionally and morally weird. Also you do not accept my Te thinking strongly. It's evident that our IR have no T/F complement.
    Besides your communication, the nonverbal on photo gave the impressions to Fe type.

Type people near you by intuitive impressions from nonverbal and by other ways. Do not use only common behavior and your T - with lesser info you'll have higher chance to mistype, use also your N and F to type people. Check your impressions from them by IR theory. And you'll notice that Fe type fits you better. It's easy.
    This may take several monthes of your regular efforts. Just use the typology on people near and check how it fits to IR.

After my critique you have assumed the possibilities to have Si value and E-type, - you have moved to SEI and EIE, which are 2 main possibilities of your type. With IR you'll understand that Fi is not your value and should come to your correct type.

Here is FlutteringShyxx - SEI which thought herself as EII. I said her she's SEI. The much close situation. It took lesser than a year she agreed that mb SEI. She explained this by changing of people near her. With those people she also analysed IR better and seems noticed the contradictions. IR are very useful to distinguish between values. Just use IR to understand yourself.

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lluna View Post
    Taking into account my personal experience, I'd say you're an EII.

I'm an EII myself, but I know I don't *feel* like one. I feel like I am, simultaneously, an IEE and an ESI, just like you do (this exact statement is, in fact, something I've told other people before). I believe I don't *feel* like an EII because of the stupid (and false) stereotype that EIIs are some sort of very gentle, very weak creatures, and I am certainly not like that. I can even be blunt if someone tests my patience too much, as out of character as that may seem to some. I can't type myself as IEE, because I know that I have IJ temperament, and I can't type myself as ESI, because I am too similar to IEEs. The middle ground between these two types is EII. Just drop the idea that we're delicate beings. It's not true.
    I agree with Lluna. In this thread Delilah reminds me of myself a lot, especially in her response to Sol. I think people tend to forget that a 1D function doesn't mean you are unable to use it, just that you are not as attuned to how to use it masterfully. For EII, this means that we'll let people push us really far and then we'll suddenly snap, instead of somehow firmly asserting our boundaries earlier. This is a normal relationship between an EII and an LSE, in my experience. Sol, you'll never achieve dualization if you keep pissing off all your duals.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast