Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "Islamic terrorist" fallacy and apologetics

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Even if Nazi ideology wasn't totalitarianism fundamentalism I'd utterly disagree with it.
    Yet u are here rationalizing your distaste towards one particular minority of your country while your country's been going to the shitter economically, much like a certain dude from germany when they were going through a similar time. History always repeats itself and I see you are repeating it right now. And youre being on the wrong side my brother.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Yet u are here rationalizing your distaste towards one particular minority of your country while your country's been going to the shitter economically, much like a certain dude from germany when they were going through a similar time. History always repeats itself and I see you are repeating it right now. And youre being on the wrong side my brother.
    I thought we were discussing an ideology, not a group of people?

An ideology that at best would give me no rights if it has its way as a religiopolitical ideology ruling sovereign states.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I thought we were discussing an ideology, not a group of people?
    You clearly detest/fear this one religion, then dont come to me and say you love the people who spread it. Its like saying u dont like ice but go on to say but u still love ice cream. Bitch the ice is in the cream much like Islam is in muslims.

An ideology that at best would give me no rights if it has its way as a religiopolitical ideology ruling sovereign states.
    Much like the british empire gave no rights to the black slaves they employed? I didnt know your ancestors had been muslim this whole time? Lmao.

As a brit you really shouldnt be talking about terrorism bruv.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your ancestors litterally terrorised the entire planet not even 200 years ago and you come to tell me that terrorism is islams fault. You are the biggest moron ive ever seen. Easily brainwashed by propaganda.

Or do you think everyone just loved having the english take away all their goods and spices for free? cuz they were jolly old chaps? not because of a gun pointed at their families? lmao. youre a disgrace man.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Go read some history books before u come on here after watching 3 anti-islam documentaries acting all smug like u know everything about everything. hurdur i see the word death in the quran, this is why all the terrorism is caused. just STFU.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice "conflict" itr dynamic here
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    nice "conflict" itr dynamic here
    this guy is not a delta NF. not everyone who disagrees with one another has to be a conflict relationship. TOOL.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Are people really this stupid?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are people really this stupid?
    guess we are. can you please go now and find people with your level of intelligence?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

guess we are. can you please go now and find people with your level of intelligence?
    can you please go be offended somewhere else? did i ask u anything? no. so fuck off.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you please go be offended somewhere else? did i ask u anything? no. so fuck off.
    I just like to trigger people that I dislike, especially when they insult my friends, and you are easy to bait.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just like to trigger people that I dislike, especially when they insult my friends, and you are easy to bait.
    oh yeah it was ur plan all along

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You clearly detest/fear this one religion, then dont come to me and say you love the people who spread it. Its like saying u dont like ice but go on to say but u still love ice cream. Bitch the ice is in the cream much like Islam is in muslims.
    I don't detest or fear any one religion.

I think you have an inability of seeing a person as having value independently of their beliefs and actions.

Much like the british empire gave no rights to the black slaves they employed? I didnt know your ancestors had been muslim this whole time? Lmao.

As a brit you really shouldnt be talking about terrorism bruv.
    Now you're discriminating against someone based on their nationality.

I hate the British Empire and indeed all imperialism.

I've only seen you defend the use of terrorism in this thread, and imply that I support terrorism based on my nationality.

As for Britain, it abolished slavery in its empire and took measures to abolish slavery in other countries. Islam notably did not - it encouraged slavery throughout its entire history. Muhammad himself was described as a slave trader.

If Muhammad existed, I am descended from him. That doesn't ignore the fact that Muslims enslaved, terrorised, and killed many of my ancestors.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Your ancestors litterally terrorised the entire planet not even 200 years ago and you come to tell me that terrorism is islams fault. You are the biggest moron ive ever seen. Easily brainwashed by propaganda.

Or do you think everyone just loved having the english take away all their goods and spices for free? cuz they were jolly old chaps? not because of a gun pointed at their families? lmao. youre a disgrace man.
    The Anglo-Saxons conquered the land of about half of the ancestors in my family tree.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh, so do you hate Nordic people?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Subteigh, so do you hate Nordic people?
    I should know better than to lazily repeat the longly held accounts of history - I believe the recent evidence is that there isn’t really any good evidence that the Anglo-Saxons invaded the British Isles - rather, a few thousand immigrants were culturally influentially over many decades.

No, I don’t hate people for the actions of their ancestors. And ideally, I don’t hate anyone, because that’s a waste of time and energy.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see that Germany, Japan, and Italy's reputations are significantly better than they used to be. I guess there's really no way to go but up.
    Last edited by xerx; 02-05-2021 at 08:36 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should know better than to lazily repeat the longly held accounts of history - I believe the recent evidence is that there isn’t really any good evidence that the Anglo-Saxons invaded the British Isles - rather, a few thousand immigrants were culturally influentially over many decades.

No, I don’t hate people for the actions of their ancestors. And ideally, I don’t hate anyone, because that’s a waste of time and energy.
    The Normans pretty clearly made life worse for your ancestors, at least. Do you blame the Nordics or the French for them?

And regardless of what the Anglo-Saxons did, Vikings did raid England and carry off your women.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The Normans pretty clearly made life worse for your ancestors, at least. Do you blame the Nordics or the French for them?

And regardless of what the Anglo-Saxons did, Vikings did raid England and carry off your women.
    Same answer: "No, I don’t hate people for the actions of their ancestors. And ideally, I don’t hate anyone, because that’s a waste of time and energy."

The vast majority of Europeans have common descent from everyone who lived in 1000 AD who have descendants in 2021 AD , so the Normans and the French are also my ancestors.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Discrimination against atheists, both at present and historically, includes persecution of and discrimination against people identified as atheists. Discrimination against atheists may also comprise negative attitudes, prejudice, hostility, hatred, fear, or intolerance towards atheists and atheism. Because atheism can be defined in various ways, those discriminated against or persecuted on the grounds of being atheists might not have been considered atheists in a different time or place. 13 Muslim countries officially punish atheism or apostasy by death, while "the overwhelming majority" of the 193 member states of the United Nations "at best discriminate against citizens who have no belief in a god and at worst can jail them for offences dubbed blasphemy".[2]

In some Muslim-majority countries, atheists face persecution and severe penalties such as the withdrawal of legal status or, in the case of apostasy, capital punishment.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discri...ainst_atheists

By contrast, I can't see any evidence of countries having an official death penalty for being Muslim or becoming a Muslim. Atheophobia > Islamophobia it seems.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The vikings raided them cuz islam told them so

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't detest or fear any one religion.

I think you have an inability of seeing a person as having value independently of their beliefs and actions.

Now you're discriminating against someone based on their nationality.

I hate the British Empire and indeed all imperialism.

I've only seen you defend the use of terrorism in this thread, and imply that I support terrorism based on my nationality.

As for Britain, it abolished slavery in its empire and took measures to abolish slavery in other countries. Islam notably did not - it encouraged slavery throughout its entire history. Muhammad himself was described as a slave trader.

If Muhammad existed, I am descended from him. That doesn't ignore the fact that Muslims enslaved, terrorised, and killed many of my ancestors.
    imperialism implies terrorism. which exists independently from islam. so stop pretending like islam is the root of all terrorism

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've often wondered how that worked out for everyone.

I mean, let's say you are a typical teenager in the year 1000 A.D., out there Viking with your buds, far from home, trying to win some gold or property or a wife in a foreign land, raiding the towns, raping the livestock, kidnapping the nuns in the convents and if you survive and bring all this stuff home, what do you do when you find that your new bride is a female LSE? How is that going to work out?

Is this the reason those guys stayed drunk all the time?

*EDIT*
    Hey, not to say that an LSE might not be a great catch for some guys, but it illustrates the problem.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-06-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is anyone going to address terrorist buddhist monks in burma (Myanmar)? (and soldiers)?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

terrorist jewish settler massacres anyone? ("one million arabs are not worth one jewish fingernail" said one such terrorist)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    terrorist jewish settler massacres anyone? ("one million arabs are not worth one jewish fingernail" said one such terrorist)
    I find it so strange that the modern state of Israel was created by refugees from Nazi Germany, and many of the Israelis today seem to have exactly the same philosophy as the Nazis did.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

imperialism implies terrorism. which exists independently from islam. so stop pretending like islam is the root of all terrorism
    I didn't say it was. Only that the god in its core book condones terrorism. It isn't Islamophobic to criticise Islam for condoning terrorism.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

is anyone going to address terrorist buddhist monks in burma (Myanmar)? (and soldiers)?
    You still haven't made it clear you're opposed to terrorism.

I've already said that I'm opposed to all terrorism. I shouldn't even need to say it, because you shouldn't normally assume that a person supports terrorism.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Supposedly it's Islamophobic to criticise Islam as an ideology and this is supposedly a BAD thing, but it isn't homophobic and a BAD thing to condone the killing and torture of homosexuals. Why exactly should a Muslim expect me to care if a person treats Muslims the same way, rather than simply criticise Islam as an ideology?

I've been told by some (not all by a long stretch - some have disagreed) that the works of Beethoven are immoral because they are a pleasure that distract people from following the Muslim god. Why should I not have a hatred of an ideology that hates most of the things I stand for and find enjoyable about life? Even without such views I consider Islam to be a death-worshipping cult.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You still haven't made it clear you're opposed to terrorism.

I've already said that I'm opposed to all terrorism. I shouldn't even need to say it, because you shouldn't normally assume that a person supports terrorism.
    I'm opposed to terrorism. Killing of non combatants is a grave crime.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lot's of muslims have come to my country in the last five years. People falling off balconies and dying has become a problem. Weird thing is, it's only women who fall.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

That's good to know that you personally think so, but according to the Quran it isn't.

Muhammad himself is recorded in the hadith as having even children killed, including two children who sang songs about him.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's good to know that you personally think so, but according to the Quran it isn't.

Muhammad himself is recorded in the hadith as having even children killed, including two children who sang songs about him.
    to hell with your ignorance.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
    Lot's of muslims have come to my country in the last five years. People falling off balconies and dying has become a problem. Weird thing is, it's only women who fall.
    blame the abusive husbands, not Islam. and you don't think domestic violence is a problem in non muslim lands? was it 1/4 or 1/3 of women in the USA report being victims of domestic abuse? 1/4 of women on college campuses report sexual assault?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is with your obsession with islam anyway? aren't you jewish? dont you know all the violence in the torah? doesn't that promote terrorism?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blame the abusive husbands, not Islam. and you don't think domestic violence is a problem in non muslim lands? was it 1/4 or 1/3 of women in the USA report being victims of domestic abuse? 1/4 of women on college campuses report sexual assault?
    I'm talking about defenestration specifically and how it correlates with islam.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

to hell with your ignorance.
    Do you believe that the disbelievers should be fought and killed until the whole world is Muslim, and that the disbelievers should be tortured in Hell in ways worse than anyone can imagine?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

what is with your obsession with islam anyway? aren't you jewish? dont you know all the violence in the torah? doesn't that promote terrorism?
    In this instance, I'm replying to a thread about Islam and terrorism.[/QUOTE]

aren't you jewish?
    Not as far as I know.

dont you know all the violence in the torah?
    Yes - but Islam recognises it as the word of their god too.

doesn't that promote terrorism?
    I don't recall if it does explicitly in the way the Quran does, but its god and some of its war leaders are recorded as doing actions intended for that effect.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is no use arguing with fools. you present them all the evidence and yet they insist, because they hate the truth. "and whoever Allah guides, none can lead astray, and whoever Allah allows to be led astray, none can guide." i strongly suspect subteigh is from a russian troll farm. he strongly resembles one of those fake accounts. also i believe islamqa put up a fatwa saying not to bother arguing with people, because of the verse about leaving from a discussion of kufr.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what good you get about ranting about islam for hours on end on a forum no one cares about but i strongly suspect you are either a) a bigot b) have nothing better to do or c) from a russian troll farm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast