TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me

x
    Last edited by RBRS; 04-15-2020 at 02:06 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd say you look EIE. Much too feely for an ILI-Te.

However, my record as a typer is extremely uneven.

Additional factors in favor of EIE: LSI's favor wearing black and red. Your location is in the "Livonian order". I'd say you were LSI except that you look like a consummate feeler and I can't really imagine an LSI choosing Frddy as a username. But an EIE, yes. Because EIE's can be anything they want.

Your hair looks like it is from a more genteel age, like Shakespeare's. Also, compare those eyes, dude: https://www.williamshakespeare.net/

Sorry for the prejudicial detour.

If LSI @Myst were here, she could tell us if you look hot.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-13-2020 at 07:05 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe >ILI

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE was my impression as well. I think the slightly long hair contributes to that perception, though, but that's just a stereotype - I don't see why an ILI couldn't have the look/style you have. I used to have slightly long hair and I think I came across as EIE back then - I'm pretty sure I am/was LIE regardless.

VI, in some cases, can be very accurate, and in some others completely off the mark so take it for what it's worth.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I will add that your expression looks extraverted, intuitive (you seem to gaze beyond whatever you're looking at), and ethical (I get what Adam is saying about seeming feely). It's not solely the style.

That leaves ENFx - IEE or EIE open, simply based on VI. I lean more towards EIE as you seem to challenge the camera - I associate this with Ni/Se more.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with EIE is simply that I am a person without much empathy, and I generally don't usually recognize social norms and so on (In fact, I've always been quite a cringe in that regard).
    I have a fairly dry style of communication, and I don't usually seek to socialize enough (In fact, despite being energized when talking about topics in which I have experience, I am usually quite closed in communication). I have talked about socionics with my environment and talked about cognitive functions, and most of my acquaintances have agreed that my weakest cognitive function is Fe, and that the strongest they see is Te and Ni. Additionally, I have had good relationships especially with delta types (especially ESTjs) which makes me strange to be EIE.

There you have another photos.
    Last edited by RBRS; 04-13-2020 at 06:51 PM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About the color of my clothes, I'm in my house and wearing whatever thing.

Frddy is my username simply because it's not my real name, and I don't want other people who might come here for whatever reason to recognize me.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To speak only of the photos - in the two new ones - I would say IEE.

Now, to speak of non-VI. I think EIEs can sometimes lack empathy. I think @Alonzo wrote about cognitive vs affective empathy somewhere on the forum, and how the former relates to gamma/delta values (Fi) and the latter to alpha/beta (Fe). It just depends what type of empathy you are talking about. Could you give an example of your lacking empathy, if you don't mind?

The rest of what you say seems to make EIE awkward in your case, though. Like, I said, it was just VI, which can be off.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    To speak only of the photos - in the two new ones - I would say IEE.

Now, to speak of non-VI. I think EIEs can sometimes lack empathy. I think @Alonzo wrote about cognitive vs affective empathy somewhere on the forum, and how the former relates to gamma/delta values (Fi) and the latter to alpha/beta (Fe). It just depends what type of empathy you are talking about. Could you give an example of your lacking empathy, if you don't mind?
    Talking without taking the atmosphere into account (Dark jokes or "friendly insults", talking non-stop about something I'm interested in without taking into consideration what the other person might want to talk about, etc) or directly saying things that can be hurtful or break the atmosphere (My ESE mother tends to criticise this flaw of character I have, in fact the one that tells me I'm unempathethic most is her).

I'm not much convinced of the EIE typing but with the IEE typing I directly disagree. I have read the descriptions, analyzed the functions, etc and I can't relate to it. And certainly I identify more with Beta and Gamma than with any other quadra

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, that doesn't very EIE.

Btw, I don't get EIE from your thought process. You posted in the nationalism thread about the need to define what we are talking about when using the term - this sounds very anti-Fe. I ntoice EIEs often say things for emotional effect, without always thinking of the defintions or conceptual meaning of things. Other ethical types can do this too. The fact you are annoyed by this reminds me of something I could be annoyed by. Using words for emotional effect is useful when trying to pursuade others, but inapropriate in intellectual debates. https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1381754

I think VI is odd, because in some cases I am able to tell right away what type a person is, and sometimes the appearance of the person seems to contradict the type that their cognitive process conveys. I thought you were looking just for VI opinions when posting this thread, so I gave my impression about VI only in my first response.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Yeah, that doesn't very EIE.

Btw, I don't get EIE from your thought process. You posted in the nationalism thread about the need to define what we are talking about when using the term - this sounds very anti-Fe. I ntoice EIEs often say things for emotional effect, without always thinking of the defintions or conceptual meaning of things. Other ethical types can do this too. The fact you are annoyed by this reminds me of something I could be annoyed by. Using words for emotional effect is useful when trying to pursuade others, but inapropriate in intellectual debates. https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1381754

I think VI is odd, because in some cases I am able to tell right away what type a person is, and sometimes the appearance of the person seems to contradict the type that their cognitive process conveys. I thought you were looking just for VI opinions when posting this thread, so I gave my impression about VI only in my first response.
    I'm grateful for all the responses, I simply think I don't fit descriptions, and although I'm lately thinking I could be extraverted (In fact, I feel energized from social interaction) I have been six years without almost any social contact besides my partner and family, which makes it hard to assess my general behaviors in front of a lot of things. I find VI to be a very viable theory and I tend to trust other's assestment over my own when it comes to character, as I think the ones that can objectively analyze you are people from outside your own head, and I have previously posted a couple of questionnaires but nobody answered them, so I posted this to get definite results. Thanks for the replies, I take EIE, IEE and LSI into consideration.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's much better to have videos for VI