Types?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She: Most likely EIE.
    He: I get different vibes from him. Mostly SEE, but talks like an LIE and sometimes looks a bit SLE. Averaging these gives SEE.

FWIW, my EIE cousin was happily married to her LIE husband from first year college until her recent death from cancer. So it’s possible to have a long and happy and productive marriage between disparate types.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah- I don't mean any disrespect, but it does in fact make you somewhat gay - as he was naturally still genetically a male before he transitioned. Are they LSE and EII maybe? I obviously don't think that should be used in a way that's bullying or insulting- but it's more of a matter of fact thing that he should just own. He also smiles too gay for a pure straight man.

I do believe in Pure Demon homosexuality- and I'm proud to be a Pure Demon gay and I'm definitely not "bi" - but if I didn't have a little bit of straightness in me- I'd spontaneously combust. And so too would straights in the other directions. The power of Yin-Yang is there is always a little bit of the opposite in the deepest/greater parts of the color. If you create a 'gay' you create a straight as well, and vice-versa- the universe is a mirror.

Or put it this way- not everybody is homosexual - and how much Channing Tatum in a jockstrap makes us cum greatly differs depending on the man you ask, but everybody is in fact 'Gay.' Everybody is a fag/everybody is a loser/everybody is Gay, and that's what every LGBTQ anti-bullying platform has been cognizant upon.

There seems to be a divide and in-fighting between Fe valuing gay men and Te-valuing trans ppl in the community. But from a cisgender Fe gay man's perspective- it just seems like you gals have a 'if I can't beat them so I'll join them' attitude with sadistic heterosexual morons. Whereas I'm more like, if somebody bullies me for being gay or different - my solution to that isn't to become a woman to be accepted by them - it's to simply get a bigger bat. <evil wide grin>

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Victoria is IEI and he SLE.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think...

He: SLE -normalizing
    She: EIE -dominant

She has a strong feminine persona, I guess that's typical for Fe types (not always though). And maybe she is covering up for the fact that she is still a man, genetically, and maybe also psychologically. They also seem to have very Fe values, modern, progressive values that they have adapted. It would be interesting to see what happens when this starts to fade away and the real personalities emerge.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't make him gay, as he is attracted to woman. But she is gay, as she is a man attracted to men. She is not a woman, she is the third type of sex.

Transgenderism is a form of extreme body modification. Everyone of her cells contains an XY chromosome. Note there is no value judgment here. I don't care, more power to them. This is just the facts.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So she had the bottom surgery.

Man, 21 and 23 and still so much hope. If only...

He vibes like Chris Pratt.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    She: Most likely EIE.
    He: I get different vibes from him. Mostly SEE, but talks like an LIE and sometimes looks a bit SLE. Averaging these gives SEE.

FWIW, my EIE cousin was happily married to her LIE husband from first year college until her recent death from cancer. So it’s possible to have a long and happy and productive marriage between disparate types.
    I’m sorry for your loss - I remember the account of their relationship on the thread about Business/Lookalike romances.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    I’m sorry for your loss - I remember the account of their relationship on the thread about Business/Lookalike romances.
    Thank you, @PinKDiGiT18. My cousin was a good person.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's ILE - LSI supervision, where the ILE supervisor can lead the LSI to believe just into anything.