• EII

4 57.14%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • IEE

1 14.29%
  • SLI

0 0%

Thread: I forgot I wanted a type me thread, but finally, here it is!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I forgot I wanted a type me thread, but finally, here it is!

As if people long awaited its arrival, lol.

Feel free to throw in any typing, with or without explanation.
    I will not cooperate and answer questions for the most part, it's mostly to keep track of trends, quoting in here the typings I get and whatnot.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say Beta NF. Your profile avatar made me think of NF immediately. The way you write is profound in a more Ni way. You seem to respond well to the Se doms and creatives on here. You seem to be Se dual seeking and need some encouragement in that area. You seem more Fe/Ti to me as I get a different feel with Fi/Te users.

Ima say IEI over EIE personally.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NF, very sprinkler like with the fuzz and cute items of play and sunshine.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I would say Beta NF. Your profile avatar made me think of NF immediately. The way you write is profound in a more Ni way. You seem to respond well to the Se doms and creatives on here. You seem to be Se dual seeking and need some encouragement in that area. You seem more Fe/Ti to me as I get a different feel with Fi/Te users.

Ima say IEI over EIE personally.
    That's interesting, I never got "beta NF" so far, it was always IEI hands down.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    NF, very sprinkler like with the fuzz and cute items of play and sunshine.
    I tend to see myself as dark and gloomy, that's a nice thing to hear. Thank you.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm completely sure you're an EISNTFpj.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H-EII

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    I'm completely sure you're an EISNTFpj.
    Oh boy, I love this one.
    Dis me type nao.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To be honest I don't pay much attention to your posts to even know.

I'm inclined to think EII over IEI because you always seem so sweet and good in your posts ((from what I remember of them anyway)) and I never saw you post anything intense or provocative. You don't really come off like me or Kara or Aylen or crazedrat for example.... could be NTR tho I guess. IEIs are supposed to 'fix' a lot of the evilness of other Beta types, but I mean we're still Betas.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my gut is leaning heavy on the IEI side right now from the little I’ve seen
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think IEx.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you were typing yourself as EII, I thought you are IEI>>IEE. After some time that you typed yourself as IEI, I thought IEI ~ EII. You have 364 posts, you have to share, post more so people can form a more solid opinion.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    When you were typing yourself as EII, I thought you are IEI>>IEE. After some time that you typed yourself as IEI, I thought IEI ~ EII. You have 364 posts, you have to share, post more so people can form a more solid opinion.
    I never typed myself EII nor IEI, lol.
    This thread is to see what people think, how trends change over time, better start early to get the most data. I'm not asking for help, just curious in how I come accross.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    I never typed myself EII nor IEI, lol.
    This thread is to see what people think, how trends change over time, better start early to get the most data. I'm not asking for help, just curious in how I come accross.
    I remember your posts, it was some time ago, so I don't remember word by word, however, it was on Random Thought Thread, some people said you were Fe or you said some people think you are Fe but you are not Fe at all. Then, after some time, your decision has changed on another post, however, I can't recall the exact content.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember your posts, it was some time ago, so I don't remember word by word, however, it was on Random Thought Thread, some people said you were Fe or you said some people think you are Fe but you are not Fe at all. Then, after some time, your decision has changed on another post, however, I can't recall the exact content.
    I live in a very Fe oriented places, I do use Fe like everyone here. Whether or not we value it is another story. That's what I meant with those posts, not that I value Fe.
    I have claimed valuing Fi/Te, but not being EII.
    I did say I have more delta value, that's true, but I don't think it's NTR, more like a compromise.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in a very Fe oriented places, I do use Fe like everyone here. Whether or not we value it is another story. That's what I meant with those posts, not that I value Fe.
    I have claimed valuing Fi/Te, but not being EII.
    I did say I have more delta value, that's true, but I don't think it's NTR, more like a compromise.
    You also implied that you are not extroverted. Hence I thought you were typing yourself as EII.

After that when you typed yourself as IP, I thought you were typing yourself as IEI.

If you are typing yourself as ILI, I don't see strong Ti or Te, I see beautifully represented intuition, but ILI doesn't make sense in any way.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You also implied that you are not extroverted. Hence I thought you were typing yourself as EII.

After that when you typed yourself as IP, I thought you were typing yourself as IEI.

If you are typing yourself as ILI, I don't see strong Ti or Te, I see beautifully represented intuition, but ILI doesn't make sense in any way.
    Yep, NiTe. Not really ILI, type descriptions are unrelatable to me, no matter the type.
    I'm not hoping you nor anyone would agree tho. I know what I look like by now, would be like asking peeps to believe Germany fosters a colony of unicorn.
    And thank you.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, NiTe. Not really ILI, type descriptions are unrelatable to me, no matter the type.
    I'm not hoping you nor anyone would agree tho. I know what I look like by now, would be like asking peeps to believe Germany fosters a colony of unicorn.
    And thank you.
    For what is worth, some people I typed as Fi-leads think themselves as thinker in MBTI. Fi-leads are rational and the way they approach F may seem to them as T and sometimes they can find me emotional since I tend to express them. However, other people define them as sweet or sensitive or emotional although they don't express it and they are proud that they don't express it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what is worth, some people I typed as Fi-leads think themselves as thinker in MBTI. Fi-leads are rational and the way they approach F may seem to them as T and sometimes they can find me emotional since I tend to express them. However, other people define them as sweet or sensitive or emotional although they don't express it and they are proud that they don't express it.
    I see, that's interesting.
    I never understood much in MBTI, I'm about 50-50% on the T/F scale from tests, only intuition had a significant score tbf.
    I don't think you're emotional, I think you'd benefit from more emotionality tho. This sentence falls into the line of Fe seeking.
    I was described as both a darling sweet angel sent right from the heaven and the Devil in person, I'd prefer someone to consider me human. I'm joking, but depending who you'd ask, you'd get contradictory answers. Both harsh and insensitive or gentle and caring.
    If I feel anything towards my emotional expression, it's mockery. Mostly because I think I do it wrong and laughing about it makes life more bearable.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    To be honest I don't pay much attention to your posts to even know.

I'm inclined to think EII over IEI because you always seem so sweet and good in your posts ((from what I remember of them anyway)) and I never saw you post anything intense or provocative. You don't really come off like me or Kara or Aylen or crazedrat for example.... could be NTR tho I guess. IEIs are supposed to 'fix' a lot of the evilness of other Beta types, but I mean we're still Betas.
    Yeah, highly agree with this. I think they’re EII.

funny new pfp there btw
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks @flames .. I've been needing an avatar since ... forever. And I thought like a nosy LSE/ESE Ni polr neighbor-ish lady was perfect. Also maybe it's also a reminder to myself to mind my own business too. Unless they really deserve it and I know best anyway.

I think about you a lot buddy. Hope you're doing well!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Thanks @flames .. I've been needing an avatar since ... forever. And I thought like a nosy LSE/ESE Ni polr neighbor-ish lady was perfect. Also maybe it's also a reminder to myself to mind my own business too. Unless they really deserve it and I know best anyway.

I think about you a lot buddy. Hope you're doing well!
    You are very sweet : )

and smart . I hope you are well too

<3
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As if people long awaited its arrival, lol.

Feel free to throw in any typing, with or without explanation.
    I will not cooperate and answer questions for the most part, it's mostly to keep track of trends, quoting in here the typings I get and whatnot.
    This isn't a romantic reply or meant to be taken emotionally. My genuine take on this....

You inspire me cognitively. I enjoy reading what you type for that reason. It isn't that I "like" your messages. They inspire me. You're well versed to use Te or Fe "creatively. My guess is IEI-Ni, then ILI-Ni.
    @PinKDiGiT18 writes decent stuff cause she's smart & this place is better cause she's here, not cause she cognitively inspires me

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    This isn't a romantic reply or meant to be taken emotionally. My genuine take on this....

You inspire me cognitively. I enjoy reading what you type for that reason. It isn't that I "like" your messages. They inspire me. You're well versed to use Te or Fe "creatively. My guess is IEI-Ni, then ILI-Ni.
    @PinKDiGiT18 writes decent stuff cause she's smart & this place is better cause she's here, not cause she cognitively inspires me
    That's really sweet of you. Tbf, your kind words made me cry a few times already. I'm so unused to that, lol.
    And I'm glad because there's something about you that gives me a feeling of freedom and that things can be good, so knowing what I write inspires you, that matters a lot. It's like you're telling me I can exist.
    Kindness can be offered without romance, a lot of people misunderstand that, sadly.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And thank you.
    Why are you typing yourself as NiTe, I understand the Ni part, but why Te?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you typing yourself as NiTe, I understand the Ni part, but why Te?
    The explanation is long and painful, I'd rather skip it.
    Long story short: Been taught I was weird and needed to change in order to be loved.
    I put a line now between stereotypical Fe behavior, and valuing Fe. Same for other functions.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The explanation is long and painful, I'd rather skip it.
    Long story short: Been taught I was weird and needed to change in order to be loved.
    I put a line now between stereotypical Fe behavior, and valuing Fe. Same for other functions.
    Fe is considered to be as group feeling but it is not necessarily that as Te isn't necessarily group thinking. Fe/Te can be distinguished by how you tell things.

Some (not all) IEI friends have harder time to get involved in group settings. I feel that they don't think they belong, have trouble about saying something because they feel too conscious and like an outsider and this kind of thought prevent them to get involved and be at the moment. The main problem here is that they think it is about them but on those circumstance most people feel the same, they just brush it off, because they don't think it is about them.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I feel that they don't think they belong, have trouble about saying something because they feel too conscious and like an outsider and this kind of thought prevent them to get involved and be at the moment.
    The main problem here is that they think it is about them but on those circumstance most people feel the same, they just brush it off, because they don't think it is about them.
    I don't think it's about me. I'm just really shy sometimes. Also beyond being shy, I think I'm so hyper-aware of how anything you say can be harshly used against you even when it's pretty innocent or not as bad as it literally sounds. (Fe/Ti reads between lines and Fi/Te takes things much more literally.) It's kind of like a Machiavellian thing. So I guess you're right kinda - I am thinking too much about me because I'm a self-absorbed introvert and I don't like when people try to twist my words against me. Somebody on here said that IEIs make good spies (and I think it relates to all of this), and I thought that was accurate.

Due to my Te polr I'm kind of always aware there's some asshole court Te person typing everything I say and keeping it in this Illuminati journal and it causes me anxiety. So when a SLE tanks this for me I'm like incredibly grateful lol.

At school I was a 'loser' and really awkward and shy and people only usually ever spoke to me unless it was to insult me or to condescend to me. ((later on though I came into my own power and empowered all the gay men in the entire world with the rainbow scythe like Willow on Buffy.))

However I know my victimy behaviors brought a lot of this on myself- because I wasn't assertive at all or talked to them and showed friendliness much myself. But I remember there was this LII nerd that followed me around all the time and liked what I had to say and I sorta developed a soft spot for him because I think he was being bullied even worse than me due to his nerdiness and Se polr and we kind of became friends. It was very beneficiary-ish how he followed me around everywhere lol but it was cute.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sx last

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the colors of the meadow and the arrows of Love pointed at hyperspace and space jam.

xxFJ? xNFx? Something from flowers and sugar vents a whole sleeping bag of Imagination and ornaments.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Sx last
    Cool, an enneagram typing. I rarely get those.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, an enneagram typing. I rarely get those.
    Negativism. yw

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Negativism. yw
    So, I'm not getting IEI nor EII from you. That's cool.

TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi Te valuing introvert