Thread: How do you imagine certain forum members

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    My real voice is kind of like Andrew/Tom Lenk from Buffy. Not exactly but kind of similar. Gay and nerdy. It also has some Jack Black-elements too I think @aster. I've been told it's masculine with a subtle gay twang by my best friend.

Buffy supervises me really hardcore here, that bitch. But I like this:

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@flames

I imagine you tall, blonde messy hair, skinny-ish, like a surfer dude. Californian like. Positive, high energy, smiley, bit of a higher raspy voice. Basically like Nick Carter-ish
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive assumed flames was an anorexic woman heavy cig smoker & covfefe sipper with sleeve tats many rings bracelets & large black mane of split ends
    ashlesha one of those nordics that always get asked if theyre part asian, kneehigh socks scrunched down to the ankle, thora birch voice, hair hiding tiny ears
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    hehehe

Love it. @DEAD
    Okay you better love it.

Here are some more.
    @Stray Cat is PhiPhi O'Hara:

@pandemic candy is Trinity K Bonet

You can tell he's just loving it.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Okay you better love it.

Here are some more.
    @Stray Cat is PhiPhi O'Hara:

@pandemic candy is Trinity K Bonet

You can tell he's just loving it.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post

Ok Scrappy, whatever you say.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok Scrappy, whatever you say.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to add more imagines!
    @flowers and sugar- I get such a whimsical yet soft earthy tone from you. I just kinda imagine you floating in the water like an Ophelia painting but like...alive lol
    @fatgurl reserved but approachable/kind aura. I imagine you like the feeling you get home from a long day and you see your partner curled up on the couch with a good book, tea, in hand, the light softly illuminating and them giving you the most affectionate smile with a welcome home.
    @Static Minds- I imagine you with glasses for some reason and blond with short-er hair. I get chill vibes and I just imagine you curled up on your chair and watching something on your computer. I kinda get the vibe like when you innocently watch anime for the first time and then years later you remember the first time watching it and you have this euphoric feeling.
    @Tallmo Tall and with a beard for some reason. I imagine you out in the wilderness when its snowing and the quiet wilderness around you with both a slight sadness and heaviness but also some peace and a connections to the world. That and you have a hot drink in your hand and you bundled up in the colour red for some reason.

Thats all I got for now!
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-12-2021 at 02:58 AM.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, Last one for awhile and then I'll chill lol. I just have so much fun with it! (unless somebody asks for more *cough*)

@Baqer- You are probably one of the harder ones to imagine for me. I imagine a more serious expression and sharpness. You remind me of a respectful boss in a way. Like the one you look up too and try to impress but are a bit intimidated by as well. Despite a business like sharpness and quick mind, there is an implied softness behind your words. It's not something you notice at first until more time is spent. Also you are a badger with a dope hat that I should not fuck with lol.

@pandemic candy- I imagine you as a normal average guy but, it is a cover. You secretly have a doomsday bunker hidden underground and that's where you hoard a shit ton of ancient and rare memes.

@
    chocolatte- I get very sweet vibes from you and just always imagine you to be wearing a chocolate brown and pink. I also imagine that you wear a high ponytail all the time for some reason. Polite, considerate, approachable, Ni-ish gaze.

@Braingel the realistic prophet. I imagine you wear a lot of black and have more of a solemn expression. Strong analytical Ni-gaze. I would be attentive to you reading my tarot cards. Moonstone. You also give me vibes of both furies of fire and the deep under belly of the sea.

@BrightDemonSheep96-I have a had a couple different perspectives of you. First it was a typical philosophy professor with socks and sandals. Then I imagined you looking like general Kaiser for some reason. I think cause of your avatar image a bit. Now after seeing some other imagines from others, totally different view. Tall and blondish. I bet you would be fantastic to road trip with and I bet you would be a fun partner in crime to get up to some shenanigans at those highway stops and then have the most random Ne-ish discussions as we sit on the curb and eat some crappy beef jerky, chips, and cola.

@RaptorWizard Glasses. I just imagine getting ice cream with you and just listen to you ramble on and get reminded that there is a brightness in the world. Plus, I get charlie the unicorn vibes but, only positivity and fun parts and not the dark parts.

@thistle- I imagine you look beautiful in a light lilac. I get warm yet soft sunny feelings and Imagine walking in a garden with you and smelling flowers. Sweet perfume and a soft aura of warmth and sweetness.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-12-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    @BrightDemonSheep96-I have a had a couple different perspectives of you. First it was a typical philosophy professor with socks and sandals. Then I imagined you looking like general Kaiser for some reason. I think cause of your avatar image a bit. Now after seeing some other imagines from others, totally different view. Tall and blondish. I bet you would be fantastic to road trip with and I bet you would be a fun partner in crime to get up to some shenanigans at those highway stops and then have the most random Ne-ish discussions as we sit on the curb and eat some crappy beef jerky, chips, and cola.
    I think philosophy sucks because it is depressing (the joy is to twist every meaning in it backwards and make people look weirdly at you - so I totally approve troll philosophy aimed at pros). I do wear sandals without socks and I got weird tan lines thanks to it. Military sucks as well but only 1000000000000000000.87 times more. Road trips are cool. I'm probably quite pale during winters but not very blondish.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    I think philosophy sucks because it is depressing (the joy is to twist every meaning in it backwards and make people look weirdly at you - so I totally approve troll philosophy aimed at pros). I do wear sandals without socks and I got weird tan lines thanks to it. Military sucks as well but only 1000000000000000000.87 times more. Road trips are cool. I'm probably quite pale during winters but not very blondish.
    I only took one philosophy class in University and I really liked the prof. That class pushed me intellectually. He was very smart and Ne-ish but chill and that is my vibe in that aspect from my first impression of ya. Also bold-ed what I liked the most lol.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I only took one philosophy class in University and I really liked the prof. That class pushed me intellectually. He was very smart and Ne-ish but chill and that is my vibe in that aspect from my first impression of ya. Also bold-ed what I liked the most lol.
    That is why I could be a very weird lawyer. People still tend to know me as the guy who figures the way out from weird tech situations and the number one suspect for mischievous tech related shenanigans.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baqer- You are probably one of the harder ones to imagine for me. I imagine a more serious expression and sharpness. You remind me of a respectful boss in a way. Like the one you look up too and try to impress but are a bit intimidated by as well. Despite a business like sharpness and quick mind, there is an implied softness behind your words. It's not something you notice at first until more time is spent. Also you are a badger with a dope hat that I should not fuck with lol.
    I am definitely more serious on this forum than I am irl, generally because whenever I say something as a joke it's usually in between points, and when I do make points while talking it's much more stutter-r-r-y as I try to come up with sentences on the spot instead of thinking about it for a while. I'm assuming I almost look like a Te dom to you, which is kinda weird for me to think about, because it's usually Te dom's(smart ones at least) who I admire a decent amount(I say this never actually getting close to any, generally they just give off a good air of capability, like Adam Strange).

I am curious though, what exactly do you mean by "implied softness"?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    I am definitely more serious on this forum than I am irl, generally because whenever I say something as a joke it's usually in between points, and when I do make points while talking it's much more stutter-r-r-y as I try to come up with sentences on the spot instead of thinking about it for a while. I'm assuming I almost look like a Te dom to you, which is kinda weird for me to think about, because it's usually Te dom's(smart ones at least) who I admire a decent amount(I say this never actually getting close to any, generally they just give off a good air of capability, like Adam Strange).

I am curious though, what exactly do you mean by "implied softness"?
    I will say, you do come across a bit Te-dom ish to be but more so that Te-dom certainty with logic. If I remember the DHCH correctly, Dominate types have more boosted Te. Just the way you explain your logic on here comes very assured to me and I can honestly follow it well. Just you come across very certain with your logic but not to the point it is an extreme PoLR hit just, it makes me more aware if that makes sense? You have commented on the logic on some of my comments before and it really made me realize and see where my holes were of make me re-think/plan a bit differently. Not in a bad way, just reminded me of how crap my Ti can be sometimes lol and I want to get better cause I like how you structure and clear it is to me. Like the Ti logic but with the Te-certainty without the extreme PoLR hit.

You seem more softer then I thought you were originally. Not that you can't be soft, just not something you realize off the bat. I really liked reading your comments and admired your strength of logical reasoning when I was lurking here for a little while (also thought your avatar was amusing) though, at the same time I was a bit intimidated to be honest. I really enjoy Ti logic just, I know I cant keep up and I really feel that weakness when I am around people that are better at it then me and especially when I have to go head to head in that arena. Just logical and facts are facts. After reading your convo with MW in the Se vs Ne dual seeking thread at the end, I was pleasantly surprised and touched how kind you were at the end despite being both logical and firm. Made me look at the convo beforehand at the logic you gave was coming from a place of caring so that is what I mean by implied softness. I have noticed that a lot of dominate and creative Ti users really come from a place of caring and wanting to help even if it may not come across like that at first. You notice it more when you get to know them for awhile and/or get close to them.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will say, you do come across a bit Te-dom ish to be but more so that Te-dom certainty with logic. If I remember the DHCH correctly, Dominate types have more boosted Te. Just the way you explain your logic on here comes very assured to me and I can honestly follow it well. Just you come across very certain with your logic but not to the point it is an extreme PoLR hit just, it makes me more aware if that makes sense? You have commented on the logic on some of my comments before and it really made me realize and see where my holes were of make me re-think/plan a bit differently. Not in a bad way, just reminded me of how crap my Ti can be sometimes lol and I want to get better cause I like how you structure and clear it is to me. Like the Ti logic but with the Te-certainty without the extreme PoLR hit.

You seem more softer then I thought you were originally. Not that you can't be soft, just not something you realize off the bat. I really liked reading your comments and admired your strength of logical reasoning when I was lurking here for a little while (also thought your avatar was amusing) though, at the same time I was a bit intimidated to be honest. I really enjoy Ti logic just, I know I cant keep up and I really feel that weakness when I am around people that are better at it then me and especially when I have to go head to head in that arena. Just logical and facts are facts. After reading your convo with MW in the Se vs Ne dual seeking thread at the end, I was pleasantly surprised and touched how kind you were at the end despite being both logical and firm. Made me look at the convo beforehand at the logic you gave was coming from a place of caring so that is what I mean by implied softness. I have noticed that a lot of dominate and creative Ti users really come from a place of caring and wanting to help even if it may not come across like that at first. You notice it more when you get to know them for awhile and/or get close to them.
    The whole "softness" thing is definitely something I've only really gotten to develop recently. I do agree with you that the main goal of Ti users can be helping people, the problem, especially for an ILE or SLE is the shitty Fi makes people attached and almost want to "control" other people's lives for them. And fundamentally that hasn't changed, I still have an urge when I see a random person I barely know fucking up to tell them how not to, I've just realized that when it comes to convincing people, the best way to do it is through trying to understand them so that they'll try to understand you. There's a part of me that is really drawn to the idea of being a therapist, so that I can help people while figuring out how they work. I'm like an IEE almost is that way, which has made it so that my Fi polr only really comes out when I'm very comfortable around people I know won't react badly to me asking an insensitive question or pointing out an uncomfortable fact.

I've also been very lucky to develop my very "assured-ness" with my logic. I've always been known as the smart kid in basically all my classes, which has definitely made me very confident in what I say without any self-esteem issues(unless I put a note that i'm not sure ofc, which I do because I've found the balance of not being a complete narcissist who ignores when I could be wrong and someone who underestimates how correct they could be).

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, people need not envision of me, since already, I of myself revealed.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like writing my image of people, but somehow nothing comes to me clearly. I don't think I tend to visualize what people on internet look like very much. I'm more inclined to focus on the way I think they probably speak in real life. Do you all just have these images already, or did you come up with these images only after reading the prompt?
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by chriscorey; 07-13-2021 at 09:20 PM.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I’m a little impressed people remember the random numbers in mrinternet’s name
    It's 420 and 69. Maybe I'm just childish, but... I find this very easy to remember
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, Last one for awhile and then I'll chill lol. I just have so much fun with it! (unless somebody asks for more *cough*)

@pandemic candy- I imagine you as a normal average guy but, it is a cover. You secretly have a doomsday bunker hidden underground and that's where you hoard a shit ton of ancient and rare memes.

@
    chocolatte- I get very sweet vibes from you and just always imagine you to be wearing a chocolate brown and pink. I also imagine that you wear a high ponytail all the time for some reason. Polite, considerate, approachable, Ni-ish gaze.

@Braingel the realistic prophet. I imagine you wear a lot of black and have more of a solemn expression. Strong analytical Ni-gaze. I would be attentive to you reading my tarot cards. Moonstone. You also give me vibes of both furies of fire and the deep under belly of the sea.

@RaptorWizard Glasses. I just imagine getting ice cream with you and just listen to you ramble on and get reminded that there is a brightness in the world. Plus, I get charlie the unicorn vibes but, only positivity and fun parts and not the dark parts.

@thistle- I imagine you look beautiful in a light lilac. I get warm yet soft sunny feelings and Imagine walking in a garden with you and smelling flowers. Sweet perfume and a soft aura of warmth and sweetness.
    My name, Kara, means black (as does it pure). I both am light and darkness.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Braingel

It's kinda funny to me that we as IEIs both have said something kinda similar, how we don't need to imagine as we see the reality beyond the imagination. This is why I think it's an incredibly gross, horrid over-simplification- when people think of IEIs as being 'imaginative daydreamers' and nothing more. I think really- we seem so victimy and depressed because we are the ones that are seeing the real reality of how shitty and smelly it is at all times. It's just with Te polr & 4D Ni dom ego it doesn't appear that way at all- but that's what we are really doing.

I wish I could have RaptorWizard's positivity at times- it's precious, but it's not me. I would perhaps do better if I could dream again, truly be fluffy and innocent. But IEIs value Se and we're often just too hardcore and street for that!

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Braingel

It's kinda funny to me that we as IEIs both have said something kinda similar, how we don't need to imagine as we see the reality beyond the imagination. This is why I think it's an incredibly gross, horrid over-simplification- when people think of IEIs as being 'imaginative daydreamers' and nothing more. I think really- we seem so victimy and depressed because we are the ones that are seeing the real reality of how shitty and smelly it is at all times. It's just with Te polr & 4D Ni dom ego it doesn't appear that way at all- but that's what we are really doing.

I wish I could have RaptorWizard's positivity at times- it's precious, but it's not me. I would perhaps do better if I could dream again, truly be fluffy and innocent. But IEIs value Se and we're often just too hardcore and street for that!
    Well I am an enneagram type 4.. I don't know about you, but 4 is melancholic. You can probably be a 4 or a 9. I have seen you reference individuality, supporting a four, and what you said sound of 4, but I can potentially see as to nine. But four seems of higher likelihood in this case.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a more accurate representation of myself is someone who can see in a world who is blind. i see past the world and I often am looking down unto others, all with their eyes closed, all who cannot see me, see others and I just am risen above it all. I may be floaty, may be dreamy, but I am afar from just a dreamer alone I am more awakened than most of humanity.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is because of this blindness, that results in them to not see past the imagination, and they do not have realization the fundamental of life is imagination and all born into reality stems from that which imagines. My imagination wings my flight. Go to destiny that humanity cannot reach.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well I am an enneagram type 4.. I don't know about you, but 4 is melancholic. You can probably be a 4 or a 9. I have seen you reference individuality, supporting a four, and what you said sound of 4, but I can potentially see as to nine. But four seems of higher likelihood in this case.
    hmm I thought about being a 4, but I don't really think I have their fixations or insecurities. I think now that I'm a 5 really more than anything. I related to the type 5 description the most based on that one site @necrosebud sent me.

Plus me disintegrating to 7 and integrating to 8 makes sense - both psychologically and in a real world sense. When I feel on top of things, powerful and confident & assertive but also generous and empathetic (like a healthy 8) - I feel great. When my energy is 'scattered' and all over the place (like Unhealthy 7) I hate that feeling... I like feeling pure and singular and like I'm on top of it all.

I thought about 9 but it feels like this fake peacemaker image that never seemed totally right with me.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd definitely be a 5w4 and not a 5w6 5 though.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Braingel @BandD I often wonder about the stereotypes around IEIs and imagination. The descriptions make it sound to me as though we're supposed to have a very developed visual imagination, but I hesitate to describe my imagination as "visual," though it is very active and I do make a lot of visual art. To me my imagination feels like another sense entirely that I struggle to describe. I've told people I feel like I have mild aphantasia before, but that doesn't really feel right either, because I'm pretty good at drawing things from imagination despite not feeling like I'm really "seeing" them. How do y'all feel about this? What's your imagination like?
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Brightdemon - I imagine you kind of quiet and restrained for an extrovert but with a mischievous persona
    I just tend to find sensational impulses demotivating. Yet my mind cooks up things that I can not control.
    Example:
    Random Guy: I want a Ferrari and seats made out of platypus skin.
    Me: yuck. I'm going to show that I can survive without a car.
    (So my impulse control kind of sucks)
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 07-13-2021 at 07:57 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I thought about being a 4, but I don't really think I have their fixations or insecurities. I think now that I'm a 5 really more than anything. I related to the type 5 description the most based on that one site @necrosebud sent me.

Plus me disintegrating to 7 and integrating to 8 makes sense - both psychologically and in a real world sense. When I feel on top of things, powerful and confident & assertive but also generous and empathetic (like a healthy 8) - I feel great. When my energy is 'scattered' and all over the place (like Unhealthy 7) I hate that feeling... I like feeling pure and singular and like I'm on top of it all.

I thought about 9 but it feels like this fake peacemaker image that never seemed totally right with me.
    Are you familiar with a community member in the overall Socionics named Pansophy? He is an IEI 5w6.. His Sedecology username is esoteric.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    @Braingel @BandD I often wonder about the stereotypes around IEIs and imagination. The descriptions make it sound to me as though we're supposed to have a very developed visual imagination, but I hesitate to describe my imagination as "visual," though it is very active and I do make a lot of visual art. To me my imagination feels like another sense entirely that I struggle to describe. I've told people I feel like I have mild aphantasia before, but that doesn't really feel right either, because I'm pretty good at drawing things from imagination despite not feeling like I'm really "seeing" them. How do y'all feel about this? What's your imagination like?
    I do often into my own mind immerse and just blank out, but more than anything, my actual visual imagination is more a matter of snippets of imagery or brief things moving in my mind when it does happen and they are very abstract and independent of outer stimuli/from what I see. But most of it is just a deep wandering in my head and it is sort of like having a double unconscious version of myself that is always operating and I am only halfway into the world. Half here, half higher up in mind realm. And I just think and also synesthesia is very in me, prominent and I cannot fully into words, put it.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can have very deepened experiences when I actually consciously move my own self into having visual imagery and it takes me away from all else. But on a subconscious operation? It is a matter of brief flashes of imagery and things moving in my mind, and it also even appears sort of Ne-like, since I am MBTI INFP (but MBTI and Socionics are not to conflate, as cognitive functions as well as the positions in which functions place, vastly differ). Te as an exemplary, is 4th in an MBTI INFP, but it is 5th in the EII. And the Si is 3rd in INFP, yet 6th in EII.

People always make presumption you can equate the two, but you simply cannot. The definitions even if fundamentally identifying same means and focus of energy (in/out) still tweak, even if slightly.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's strange to be described, because your version is very generous. It's nice to hear that you associate soft sunny feelings with me.

I was confused at first by your profile location "In a dark room somewhere" because it seemed out of place with your bright and expressive writing style. Then I decided it's good for me to stay with that cognitive dissonance, instead just enjoy/laugh at unexpected combinations, realising that's what life is made of anyway.

About the flowers, that is not too far from reality. I live 30 mins walk away from botanic gardens, so my friend and I sometimes take lunch there.

Usually we find a eucalyptus tree or a big flat rock that is up high and hot from the sun, and we do admire flowers along the way. Last time there were strange turquoise ones that bees squeezed inside. There are gardens here designated to medicinal herbs and fragrant blooms. Definitely a place I care about and like to share with people

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post

I was confused at first by your profile location "In a dark room somewhere" because it seemed out of place with your bright and expressive writing style. Then I decided it's good for me to stay with that cognitive dissonance, instead just enjoy/laugh at unexpected combinations, realising that's what life is made of anyway
    Lol this one I mean literately I would rather chill in the dark. Hard on my eyes sometimes and I feel some comfort being in the dark. I get like a hissing vampire when someone turns on the light or try to open the blinds when I was happily chilling. I find that nothing feels better then eating in a room with the lights off and the only glow that you get if from the video on your phone. It's currently dark in my room right now and I wouldn't have it any other way

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I thought about being a 4, but I don't really think I have their fixations or insecurities. I think now that I'm a 5 really more than anything.
    5 is interesting for you! Have you thought about what tritype..?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo Tall and with a beard for some reason. I imagine you out in the wilderness when its snowing and the quiet wilderness around you with both a slight sadness and heaviness but also some peace and a connections to the world. That and you have a hot drink in your hand and you bundled up in the colour red for some reason.
    I live in the city, so not so much wilderness around here. But I have been thinking I need to go out into nature more, thanks for reminding me.

yeah, "peace and heaviness" is pretty accurate. (with some hints of lightheartedness, to be honest)

I don't drink anything hot now, because the weather is too hot. (Except for coffee in the morning).

In am in fact tall, but that's just a coincidence, because my user name is not English.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Bethany

I would be a 5-9-4 or a 5-4-9. I think 5-9-4 for now because I do that 'reality interweaves with fantasy' thing soooo much. I love having fantasies, but they are only interesting to me if they also have elements of reality as well. I bridge the worlds between fantasy and reality.

5-9-4: reclusive, modest, discreet and quite dreamy and unassertive, such Fives possess a vast imagination in which they spend most of their time among their theories, fantasies and vivid memories. They have a somewhat bohemian charm to them – they are relaxed, casual, creative and a bit reckless. Usually pleasant and undisturbed on the outside, they hide complex inner worlds in which reality interweaves with fantasy, real with imaginary, the objective with the subjective. These Fives are gentle, sensitive and avoidant and tend to express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.

5-4-9: shy, somewhat fragile and a bit romantic, such Fives tend to put on a congenial façade to hide their rich inner worlds from the society. They outwardly appear friendly but reserved, usually mysterious to other people who sense there is more depth and intensity hidden behind their amiable mask. These Fives have rich imaginations and love to immerse themselves in thoughts and fantasies. They are introspective, dreamy, creative and socially withdrawn, but also disorganized and painfully avoidant.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just a dumb stereotype that you have to be this un-emotional science-y T type to be a 5 (and I was like that when I was younger anyway- before I became a F type for whatever reason)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i still question myself if my real, deep motivation is “to be unique” and I just…don’t know
    A lot of shy and introverted people get mistyped as 4s because their *behaviors* probably do come off that way. 'Oh you're just some emo loser who thinks they are different & flawed from others, that's why you're not being a normal person and participating in the preppy competitive sport like the enneagram 3!' But... yeah if you don't have the *psychological* motivation behind that as well, if you're not thinking 'I'm so unique and flawed and different from others' - it's not a 4 thing. Plus 4s are very 'victim-y' and introverts almost always come off as rather 'victimy' compared to extroverts - especially if they are a F type. Then there's 'oh you created a work of art- so you must be a 4.'

While it is true that Fours often feel different from others, they do not really want to be alone.
    For me it's the opposite really. I think everybody is a little bit like me- and I'm a little bit like everybody else, but I really do want to be left alone most of the time lol. Demi Lovato is suuuuch a 4 though imo:

"In the course of their lives, Fours may try several different identities on for size, basing them on styles, preferences, or qualities they find attractive in others. But underneath the surface, they still feel uncertain about who they really are. The problem is that they base their identity largely on their feelings."

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tim writes like he's wearing a tie. It's blue and red.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast