TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help a guy out here?

Tell me about yourself.

Hmm. . . I'd let the rest of the questions answer that. But if I'd describe myself in a few words — I'd say curious and determined.

I figured I can explain myself well with the rest of the questions but I guess one note about me is that I tried developing Mbti functions for about a year and a half. So I guess it'll be different than if I answered the questionnaire before that time.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I'm in classes where I've chosen to specialize in science and math. The humanities were interesting but I didn't have that much interest in expressing emotions and understanding people. There was the choice of business, but I figured my strengths didn't lie there. I liked analysis and alone time so this was a good fit. I figured I'd go to computer science when I get to college soon.

I also have some ambition about changing the world — which will probably never happen but I'd still attempt mostly for altruistic reasons. I'd skip the cheesy inspiration story but I've went through some intense dark times and was deeply touched by the people who helped me that I figured I'd help people back. That took a while mostly because I found "kindness" just one of those irrational emotions that distracted me from my intellectual hobbies as haha. . .lots of people who helped me noticed. I don't know how many times people told me I was too detached from my emotions.

What are your values, and why?
    Mostly wisdom and truth. Next is probably openness to uncertainty and adaptability. Another is deep focus and last is compassion. Basically I don't want to be that kind of person who grows more close minded and arrogant as they gain more experience — I want to remain an openness that there's still more to know in wisdom and truth yet enough skepticism to smell bullshit. To pursue that truth with deep focus and to share insights to others.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I read books on about every genre. I figured if I wanted to understand truth and wisdom — it would be a good idea to learn from all kinds of perspectives. Lately I've been programming, drawing, epistemology and metaphysics. Also I've been curious on reading on the info if the world is really getting better or not. For the philosophical subjects and this, I want to see for myself — not what anyone else just says.

Also I've been a bit interested in systems thinking — the thinking to understand things with interrelated complex elements and dynamic phenemona that are self sustaining. I figured if I'm attempting to change the world — I better know how to understand big problems. Also diet and exercise — need to live long to have a bigger impact.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    I tend to not talk to people that much — face to face relationships are about the lowest life priority in my life. I like people enough in that I'm seriously attempting to have a huge impact but if asked how high I think of actually talking to them when doing that — not that much.

I tend to have warm relationships when I'm with them though. It's very easy for me to like people — as long as they respect my privacy. Though for most of my life I remember looking down on ignorant idiots who don't question things and well, I still do a bit sometimes. I find with time that I appreciate relationships more and more — even if it's just small talk.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    I don't approach people that much. People approach me. But if I look for friends, I prefer people with interesting hobbies to bond with. But most of the time — I just go along with whatever topic of conversation the other person wants. I used to think many of this as boring and while secretly pissed, wondered why I kept going along with people. I practiced directing the conversation more and I can, but unexpectedly I became more comfortable with just going along.

I'm not interested in romantic relationships. I don't know why. I just know I rarely had that feeling of needing to be deeply close to someone.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I have a close friend who says I bluntly argue with him a lot. It's not irritating enough that he'd throw away our decade long friendship but he shows a slight dislike on it as well as an endearing view of it sometimes.. I ironically start of off playful and friendly while slowly showing a more stoic and analytical side. So I just tell him that means I like him.

Another thing is that I keep telling him I'm uncomfortable with hugs with him but he still likes to surprise me with one sometimes. Heh. He also tells me I keep too many secrets from him.

How would your friends describe you?
    Book loving. Quiet. Calm. Patient. Easygoing. Intelligent. Warm. Pleasant With a touch of childlike silliness. I guess you can call me a likable nerd. Sure. I keep getting called adorkable for some reason.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I've been repeatedly been told about being knowledgeable and easy to get along with in some form. I tended to find it easy to accept flaws in myself and change my beliefs once I see they are flawed. I find an ability to question assumptions and to be certain of myself when others say otherwise. I tend to approach novel problems and ideas with curiosity rather than fear. I tend to be good at focusing — which is less a natural ability (It was shit.) then it has to do with some years of meditation. I also have this ability to find inspiration and opportunity in pretty much anything — no matter how unrelated it is to the actual situation I'm looking to improve.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I have a certain need to be admired for achievements too much. I can be too secretive. I used to be shitty at following through. I used to be too unaware of my emotions. I can be sensitive to noises and crowds. My thinking can to be too slow sometimes — since I tend to like thinking before acting and sometimes I don't have time to think. I can overanalyze things in a way that creates false problems.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I say I manage life well on my own. I've done most things alone and went through much of life's challenges alone. I don't seem to understand the need for directly asking help. I can find better more in depth resources on the internet and books after all. People seem to like asking things on forums and Q&A sites but chances are someone has already asked that question.

I have to ask help in understanding technical subjects — many subjects I learn are complex enough that I can't just easily google it. I also have grown more comfortable with asking for help when I'm stressed — due to some severe stresses in my life.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I find while I'm researching things, the deeper I go, the more I see that sources tend to repeat things I already know. I find going through that a chore but I want to find the truth of things — so I'm still doing this. I enjoy intellectually difficult things. Novel things. Controversial information and opinions, because that's where I best practice thinking for myself. Explaining complex information to someone in the simplest way possible. There's something lovely about summaries, examples, diagrams, definitions and analogies. Haha.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I don't really make certain plans — I just make a list of options and a limit that isn't too rigid. (ex. "Please work on this anytime today. But for goodness sake, do it today.") I do tend to fixate on a certain goal — but the myriad of ways I can do that is something I figure out as I go. Though, I find that my choices are becoming more focused, followed through and detailed than they used to — something about the familiarity of structure is getting to me.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    I'd get my ass back to work. Can't have an impact on bettering other's life if I sit on my lazy ass. Besides, I always had an admiration on huge achievements — always liked those movies and shows where the characters go through extreme hopeless situations and survive. Or change. Win. Excel. Soar.

It began that when going through some dark times — when I took long a break from bettering myself — I felt empty. I was intensely scared of change yet changing . . . made me feel an enormous sense of accomplishment. And so I wanted to live a life where I'd achieve bigger and bigger tasks — because it gives me a sense of confidence — a feeling that I can do anything if I can put my mind to it. A fearlessness in saying that if I know how to do all that, then I know more than enough to survive life's difficulties.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    Eh. I find childish humor endearing. Like toilet humor, dirty humor or really lame puns. Nothing more hilarious than the most burp matches with other people. Today, I burped more than 20 times. Haha. I'm so talented!

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I'm very lazy at organizing my environment. Only thing I can think of organizing are my ideas and options. . . placed in lovely categories. Beautify? I don't care about that. Daily chores are okay I guess — Putting on headphones for music and podcasts are enough to entertain me.

How do you behave around strangers?
    I tend to look fairly approachable. Not sure why — I figured it had to do with body language and reputation.

I'm friendly when I'm approached but tend to be quiet and focused when not approached.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    Just walk away. I don't want them to waste my time and I don't want to deal with them. If it gets too much, I'll have to confront them. But as much as possible — walk away.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    That I am unambitious. It's less that I am and more that my demeanor tends to overall look very laidback and relaxed. Spoftspoken. Even childlike at times. I'm very quiet about my goals. But they don't know how much researching, how much learning, how much I put into personal development, how much strategizing, how much doing, how much trying to change the limits of my mind and body — that I put into ambitions for much of my life.

What did you do last Friday?
    I remember after school, I was strategizing my next move in my probably will never happen plan to change the world and my own personal development.

If you are doing a video you can stop here or choose from the rest of the questions as you like.
    If you are answering in writing, please answer ALL questions.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I survived a depression and anxiety where I even had thoughts of suicide. I survived feeling anxious from the morning until my sleep. I survived getting into everyday emotional breakdowns and aggressions in violence. I survived distrusting everyone and thinking everyone secretly hated me. I survived thinking an itch meant I was going to die. I survived an existential depression on humanity's ultimate lack of knowledge, thoughts on death, nature of reality and meaning.

What is something you regret?
    I don't really regret anything but if I had to choose — I'd say I should have asked for help sooner in the darkest times in my life. Deep stress makes me isolate myself.

Who do you admire, and why?

I admire the everyday people around me. People always have certain skills I lack or aren't good at. It can range from someone who can make an entire room laugh with ease or someone who has a mastery of World War II information. I get the deep awareness that everyone knows something that I don't and I get curious and humbled by the thought.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    . I realized I often questioned what is true. But I haven't questioned my criteria of what makes things true. It reminds me of when I read the book 1984 — where people's beliefs are controlled not just by lying to them, but changing their criteria for what constitutes reality — that is, whatever the government. Even entire histories could change if the government said so.

What if there's still something I don't know? What makes something true? What is reality? I have to know.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I've been an agnostic atheist since I was a preteen, when I questioned my Christian beliefs by researching them.

I also believe in monism (the belief in the oneness of the universe), as I've researched the logical arguments with care then later thought I should try the practical meditations for it. Holy crap — it worked better than I thought it would. I felt a transcending bliss I didn't even know was possible and it sustained for longer hours that blew my fucking mind.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I'm not much for politics. I bet I'll start caring more once I'm old enough to vote. I've been interested in it before though but I think I've forgotten lots of my stances on it.

Morality in politics seems oddly arbitrary to subjective belief. Someone may argue for one side because they value freedom more and another one values discipline more. I'd go with the belief of the most happiness for the most number of people but even that could be confusing (Ex. The definiton of people being mor complicated when counting babies who aren't born.)

It's confusing — but I like confusing. Maybe I should get into it more later on.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    Who knows? Maybe I will someday. I don't plan out my life with 100% certainty.

I imagine I'd be a pretty great idea guy or devil's advocate to ideas like I normally do with groups I'm in. Another skill is how much obsessive focus I can have when I have to research something and I can use that skill here too. I also tend to have a liking to explaining my ideas in the simplest way possible — not just to share knowledge, but because explaining them that way enhances my own understanding.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I like quiet work environments, where I can think and focus independently. I like autonomy and flexibility in what I can do. I like the room for creative ideas with the mix of the rigidity of logic. It's oddly pleasant really — the mix of novelty and familiarity. The mix of freedom and structure.

I also tend to not need but still appreciate a friendly environment as I spend my time alone. A community that tends to have some friendliness in greeting with a smile each time they see me and I to them — yet still gives me room for solitude.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    I have a personal development class where I'm studying and it's just perfect. I don't just want to learn a narrow area in life — I want to learn a wisdom I can apply to everything. And this does just that.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I guess I just accomplish what is asked of me. I used to get annoyed at how my school doesn't emphasize the same things as I do — truth, skepticism, openmindedness but later I figured if I can't change them — at least learn what I can from them.

Innovations of the future is often built from the past. Einstein for example had to learn the basics of how to count and the past knowledge of mathematics to even have the possibility of making general relativity. It's also proved by my experience — situations where I got trigger happy with new opportunities but didn't learn from past mistakes. The conventionality of formal education is part of the past — my responsibility is to learn it.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I just stayed in my house alone most of the time actually. The close friend I mentioned earlier tells me I should be more "adventurous" and go outside more. But I told him this like, "The light above you seems mundane at glance. But the ideas behind how it works makes it more interesting. You can travel to a breathtaking waterfall but for me, reading the ideas on its culture associations and science is more interesting."

"But you'll learn more in the real world!"

"Many concepts can't be seen from the real world.."

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

I kept getting little library awards for most books read in a year in the children's library. I learned how to read earlier than other children and other kids would often see me reading alone in various places.I was a sensitive kid — crying more than the other elementary kids from a line of overly paranoid beliefs (ex. Monsters in the dark.) Mostly quiet but I had a louder side of being class clown growing up — making puns and pranks, probably because I like the praise I get when others laugh.

I also liked praise from teachers on getting high grades — probably the cause of why I had some workaholic tendencies growing up. I'm way more emotionally stable. Still prone to working on intellectual hobbies for long periods alone. And maybe not as . . .uhh. . .. overly competitive. More cooperative. Still making jokes — though more socially appropriate.

What was your high school experience like?
    I did mention my depression and anxiety before. Not fun — when I'm severely stressed — I get a lot more easily offended, overemotional, isolated and prone to tantrums. Repeated visits to the guidance counselor. Apathy from most yet deep kindness I'm deeply thankful for from certain people. I distrusted everyone — even myself and those people . . . they managed to gain my trust with an unconditional patience. The first days with that I asked myself that maybe there was something worth to all this "love is the greatest thing" in life. Not just a distraction from my study or an irrationality.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
    I don't remember when the habit began, but in my darkest times when I asked myself why I wanted to live, I formed an answer. The greatest gift for me was the ability to learn and even with all this pain, I still had that. I thought of what could be — what's left to explore in the unknown. I hanged on to whatever desire I had left to learn for the sake of learning. I was afraid and tense— all the time. So I tried to lift whatever curiosity I had into the science of happiness and mental illness to motivate me to figure out what I had to do.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Kids are fine at a certain amount. I think of them similar to how I think of older people. It's okay — long as they don't fuck with my alone time.

Last kid I talked at length with was my 8-10 year old cousin. He liked how I listened to his obsession with Batman, memes, shark facts and video games. And less that I'm often silent in my conversations with him.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why? A child seems too much responsibility to raise (I think working for the society is more important than close relationships like a family.) but if I chose to — I'd go on regular solitary research to improve parenting. Contemplate my own ideas of how to raise a kid — use my ability to find opportunities everywhere. Make sure I get first hand sources and try each possibility to see if it's true for myself— everything has to be accurate. EVERYTHING. And of course, make sure I won't end up as the overly distant and closed off parent because damn, I can see myself becoming that.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I feel stuck when I'm afraid of trying something, even overanalzying it. Maybe don't get the praise for my accomplishments that I want to. I can work my ass exhausted and I'd still feel like I have to keep working.

Last week I unconsciously interpreted my growing curiosity and feeling of altruistic purpose in life to mean that I have unlimited energy. So I worked myself exhausted enough that I needed to rest my mind and body for the entire weekend. Whenever I tried to work, I just felt depressed though oddly satisfied at what I've done —though I made sure I took care of myself and slept as early as 7:30 pm.

Both situations — I just try to get myself to relax. Maybe meditate. Watch something light. Take a walk. And so on.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I see people as a complex system of interrelations and different social groups in society. With a thinking machine — our brains — as the most complex known object in the universe. Really, people are fascinating. I tend to see the world as different forms and topics of knowledge sending off to one person to another — and I'm better of doing my job to get information to spread.

I guess the social problem I see prevalent the most is people don't give much importance to understanding things. They can achieve things efficiently and organize themselves — but if you're just going to charge head on without knowing why a problem is happening, sometimes they're not going to solve it.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    I tend to spend time alone and try to think on how to solve a problem. Sometimes I try a variety of hobbies so I can find connections to how to solve a problem. Or research other's experiences and lessons from it. Maybe try to remember what I've done before.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

I guess I'd lead if no one wants to but mostly I just work as a follower. I guess because I don't see much skills in leading and think I'd work better for a group as the idea guy or a devil's advocate to other's ideas.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    Anger is the negative emotion I feel least considering how patient I tend to be. I usually hold it in but I learned if I don't release pent up anger— I get ridiculously pissed off and often stay alone to hide it. So I've been practicing just politely telling people to back off directly more — not perfect now (At times, I don't notice I'm angry) but lots of progress. No more freaking out internally after I do so.

Haha. Holy fuck — showing my anger after repressing it all this time is incredibly satisfying. Last time I did I was laughing from relief for several minutes straight because I was pissed at that guy for months. I think I cried tears of joy a bit.

I get angry when people whose authority I don't respect and need is trying to control me or repeatedly give advice I disagree with. Also the more absorbed I am in a study, the more pissed I get with someone constantly distracting me from it.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

At a certain point, I felt a fascination. Not just an everyday — "Hmm. That's interesting." It was a transcending bliss — the feeling of utter ignorance in the world yet the pleasure that there was so much to understand. The feeling of an utter love and wonder learning — not just for the stereotypical intellectual hobbies I have — but everything. But the fact that every second in my life I'm encountering something new — even if incredibly tiny. I felt like the most curious person in the world.

It was the deepest feeling of satisfaction I ever had in my life.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
    You see, when the U.S summer vacation starts, where I am, that's when my classes start. I was missing my old class. The old hangout places I used to read in. The old problems I was solving. The old interests I used to read on. I didn't used to remember memories like this in so much detail — it's strange.

And strangely I missed the people I used to be with. When a friend asked me if I missed my class last year, I looked at her with a 'Oh, damn she's going to find out' smile on my face. "Wait, you actually miss someone? You've changed," she said.

Yeah, haha. I agree.

I've changed more these past two years than I ever had in my entire life.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

The best thing is learning — of course.

What is the best learning? I used to define it as something wrapped in concepts and connections. Later on I'd learn how much experiences really allowed for a greater depth of understanding — When I learn about a theory about society or how people predict things, I don't just read it, I look for that in my experiences around me. I get the sense that I have to go back to old interests and relive them — I haven't understood them in enough detail.

I grew enough heart to care about contributing what I find in my curiosities more — but still learning for learning sake is still my priority.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    I don't really think of interest in terms of physical places. Oh well. What just comes to mind is my house — less because it has anything exciting or novel to it but more because it's just my ol' good familiar house. With my ol' good familiar thinking couch. You know how it goes.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    Comfort and simplicity. I can be a bit lazy with all this, especially my hair being in an ignored mess sometimes.

Do you like surprises?
    Depends. If someone provides me a surprise gift, I don't show it but I'm pretty dissatisfied with it. When I want to buy something, I look at the reviews. I think of how much I have and how much I'm saving. I check my priorities and analyze my special criteria for buying. It's a complex process enough that I want to be the one to do it.

Is there anything else important about you that we should know?

Another primary idea to my philosophy is everything is interesting — it's your perception of things that make it boring. Maybe you can see its potential more. Or to see even the tiny novelties or subtle changes in it. Make an analogy with something you like. A different use or opportunity for it you haven't thought of before. Maybe you can interpret it in a different way — I believe you can ask a question a hundred times and there still could be something new to understand.

Maybe the best trait for learning is the drive to learn itself than natural intelligence. I really experienced in my life that if I'm curious, not even intense fear can stop my ass from understanding. Well — temporarily it will, but I get to it. Haha.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I don't know if my opinion will be helpful (take it with a grain of salt), but I'll give it a try.

You used a lot of time the words "analyze" and "thinking" and this can be interpreted as leading, or at least 4D .
    I also see a lot of . Specifically, when you talk about "creative ideas and rigid logic", that makes me think of how and work together in an Alpha NT. My guess is that your type belongs to the Alpha Quadra because you seem to value , and for sure. You said that you don't put much effort in one to one relationships, that you admire people that make an entire room laugh, that others see you as adorable. These should be all signs of > , where could be your suggestive function.

For me you're a LII.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronicRiver View Post
    What are your values, and why?
    Mostly wisdom and truth.
    Te/Ti

Next is probably openness to uncertainty and adaptability.
    Ne

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I read books on about every genre. I figured if I wanted to understand truth and wisdom — it would be a good idea to learn from all kinds of perspectives.
    Screams Ne

Also I've been a bit interested in systems thinking — the thinking to understand things with interrelated complex elements and dynamic phenemona that are self sustaining.
    Ti

I figured if I'm attempting to change the world — I better know how to understand big problems. Also diet and exercise — need to live long to have a bigger impact.
    Pragmatic thinking; Te

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    I tend to not talk to people that much — face to face relationships are about the lowest life priority in my life. I like people enough in that I'm seriously attempting to have a huge impact but if asked how high I think of actually talking to them when doing that — not that much.
    Low Fe I think...

I tend to have warm relationships when I'm with them though. It's very easy for me to like people — as long as they respect my privacy.
    Don't know how I can place this. Anybody know? @Medusa maybe?

I don't approach people that much. People approach me. But if I look for friends, I prefer people with interesting hobbies to bond with.
    Introverted, some quadra value probably but don't know those enough yet

I'm not interested in romantic relationships. I don't know why. I just know I rarely had that feeling of needing to be deeply close to someone.
    So probably no Fi Hidden Agenda, so we can rule out ILI and SLI probably.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I have a close friend who says I bluntly argue with him a lot.
    Probably to protect/enhance/debate your Ti principles.

Another thing is that I keep telling him I'm uncomfortable with hugs with him but he still likes to surprise me with one sometimes. Heh. He also tells me I keep too many secrets from him.
    Introverted, doesn't like Se I think. (hugged when not asked to be)

Book loving. Quiet. Calm. Patient. Easygoing. Intelligent. [...] Pleasant With a touch of childlike silliness.
    Sounds like LII also, especially the childlike.

I tended to find it easy to [...] change my beliefs once I see they are flawed.
    Objective. Ti.

I find an ability to question assumptions and to be certain of myself when others say otherwise. I tend to approach novel problems and ideas with curiosity rather than fear.
    Not afraid of possibilities, so strong Ne.

I also have this ability to find inspiration and opportunity in pretty much anything — no matter how unrelated it is to the actual situation I'm looking to improve.
    Ne

I used to be shitty at following through.
    Weak Se

I used to be too unaware of my emotions.
    Weak Fi

I can be sensitive to noises and crowds.
    Introverted

I have a certain need to be admired for achievements too much.
    Fe seeking?

I don't seem to understand the need for directly asking help. I can find better more in depth resources on the internet and books after all. People seem to like asking things on forums and Q&A sites but chances are someone has already asked that question.
    Seems like weak Se, doesn't wanna bother others to get what he wants, instead tries to find it his way. Also very independent, maybe passive. Type 5?

I don't really make certain plans — I just make a list of options [...] I do tend to fixate on a certain goal — but the myriad of ways I can do that is something I figure out as I go.
    Ne way to reach goals. (options)

Though, I find that my choices are becoming more focused, followed through and detailed than they used to — something about the familiarity of structure is getting to me.
    IJ Temperament (loving familiarity of structure, planning in his life.)

Nothing more hilarious than the most burp matches with other people. Today, I burped more than 20 times. Haha. I'm so talented!
    Childlike, Alpha?

I'm very lazy at organizing my environment. Beautify? I don't care about that.
    Weak Si

I tend to look fairly approachable. Not sure why — I figured it had to do with body language and reputation.
    Te

I'm friendly when I'm approached but tend to be quiet and focused when not approached.
    Introverted, at least socially passive

Just walk away. I don't want them to waste my time and I don't want to deal with them. If it gets too much, I'll have to confront them. But as much as possible — walk away.
    Again, weak Se

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    That I am unambitious. It's less that I am and more that my demeanor tends to overall look very laidback and relaxed. Spoftspoken. Even childlike at times. I'm very quiet about my goals. But they don't know how much researching, how much learning, how much I put into personal development, how much strategizing, how much doing, how much trying to change the limits of my mind and body — that I put into ambitions for much of my life.
    Great ambition, strong mind/imagination, but weak physical realisations of them (weak Se), therefore can be seen as weak ambition.
    Also childlike relates to alpha NT

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I survived a depression and anxiety where I even had thoughts of suicide. I survived feeling anxious from the morning until my sleep. I survived getting into everyday emotional breakdowns and aggressions in violence.
    We could try to type this stuff, but it's probably just part of growing up/going through puberty haha

I survived distrusting everyone and thinking everyone secretly hated me.
    ]
    Still struggle with this, you're not alone

I survived thinking an itch meant I was going to die.
    Maybe Si Point of Least resistance, at least seems like weak Si

I survived an existential depression on humanity's ultimate lack of knowledge, thoughts on death, nature of reality and meaning.
    Oh, amen to that

I've been an agnostic atheist since I was a preteen, when I questioned my Christian beliefs by researching them.
    Aye, same here, except it took me a little while longer. (19-20 to completely drop my faith)

Morality in politics seems oddly arbitrary to subjective belief.
    I think the same.
    Aight I think I'd type you LII.

You seem pretty obviously introverted.
    Also you are intuitive, for sure. (weak Se, non-confrontational, doesn't care about aesthetics/his environment)
    And I'm pretty sure you're not ethical (you seem to possess strong Thinking and weak/insecure Feeling)
    What makes you INTj instead of INTp seems to me that you use Ne a lot, over Ni. Didn't really see any usage of Ni, but could be wrong.
    Also, you describe yourself as ''childlike''. An INTp probably wouldn't do that.
    Also what differs you from me (ILI) is that, for example you liked the burping contest so much. As Gamma, I would be disgusted, but as an Alpha/childlike personality, it suits you.
    You also said that you liked stability in your plans, which seems like IJ temperament. (compared to IP temperament, who would get bored of that)

If you have any questions, ask me

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    What makes you INTj instead of INTp seems to me that you use Ne a lot, over Ni. Didn't really see any usage of Ni, but could be wrong.
    Also, you describe yourself as ''childlike''. An INTp probably wouldn't do that.
    Also what differs you from me (ILI) is that, for example you liked the burping contest so much. As Gamma, I would be disgusted, but as an Alpha/childlike personality, it suits you.
    You also said that you liked stability in your plans, which seems like IJ temperament. (compared to IP temperament, who would get bored of that).
    I noticed that too. I'm an ILI as well and I have to say that I don't relate completely to his questionnaire. Especially to the valuing sentences that you quoted. That's just not me. I'm sure he's an Alpha and, even though I get along quite well with people in this Quadra, I'm certainly not one of them. My Gamma Quadra spirit screams such a high level of seriousness that is just impossible to see displayed by an Alpha or a valuing type.

TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large @User Name

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but oh well.

Mind if any of you two explain subtypes to me? Or anyone else? I've been looking over it and LII-Ne sounds . . . awfully familiar.
    I'm pretty new to socionics and all I know is that I associate things with lots of Ne as Mbti ENTPs. How is it possible for an ILL - Ne subtype to exist and how does this have to do with my life in particular?

I keep getting ILE on the sociotype test for some reason. Reminds me of how a few people thought me as ENTP in a few questionnaires and INTP with most of them, especially the more information I put into it. Or how people in enneagram saw some stereotypically 7 traits (joking around, distraction or well, ridiculous amounts of optimism.) but still is primarily influenced by type 5 motivations, traps and fears. I bet the same thing is going to happen with socionics but just in case, mind telling me why I'm not an ILE?

Also with cognitive functions in Mbti, I tended to get Ti Ne Si Fe in there but keep getting Te near somewhere. Enneagram explained this as the kind of goal orientedness and value fo achievement that comes from having a 3 fix. Though, still tend to go towards these goals in uniquely Ti Ne ways (Cares about accuracy — finding bullshit in what my competition think is a great idea and finding truth in what my competition thinks is bullshit as my main strategy for success. As well as finding unusual perspectives from unrelated resources. Though with those as a priority, still values efficiency somehow.)

I wondered whether socionics had an alternate explanation for this — ???
    Last edited by ElectronicRiver; 07-01-2017 at 04:24 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ElectronicRiver: One of the most common subtyping systems is the Inert/Contact one. It can strengthen either Inert functions (1, 4, 6, 7) or Contact functions (2, 3, 5, 8). In case you are LII-Ne, Intuition and Feeling functions should be more visible (, , , ). Of course, when your creative function is so developed, it's not unlikely to mistype as an Extravert type. But I think you're clearly an Introvert, as there are several points in your questionnaire that points to that. Thus, LII with a more developed .

For your high , well, it would contradict your Contact subtype, since is not strengthened in the LII-Ne. I think you should research about DCNH subtypes. They are based on 3 dichotomies (Introvert/Extravert, Rational/Irrational, Static/Dynamic). Depending on how strong is your preference towards one extreme of these dichotomies, you get your subtype.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p..._DCNH_Subtypes

Hope it helps.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mind if any of you two explain subtypes to me?
    The difference between LII-Ne and LII-Ti, for example, would be that the LII-Ti uses his Ti clearly more. His creative function is more underused than with a standard LII.
    LII-Ne is still a LII, still uses Ti more than an ENTp, but brings more focus to Ne related things. It's really that simple.

Also with cognitive functions in Mbti, I [...] keep getting Te near somewhere.
    I wondered whether socionics had an alternate explanation for this — ???
    In socionics, you have 8 cognitive functions as opposed to MBTI, where you have only 4.
    The first 4 functions work exactly the same as in MBTI (strong first function, creative second, weaker third and weakest 4th.)
    However, the other 4 functions are there aswel and manifest themselves in some way aswel.

To answer your Te question. As a LII, or ILE, you would have strong Ti, because it would be your primary or secondary function.
    In socionics this automatically means that your Te is also just as strong, but subservient to Ti.
    You have strong Thinking, but prefer it to be introverted, not extraverted as the ILI (INTp) and LIE (ENTj).
    This explains why you see bits back of Te.
    You have strong Te, but prefer to use Ti.

So you still sometimes use Te whenever you see fit.
    Te can be seen as pragmatic thinking, caring about efficiency, the optimal way to achieve a goal, while Ti can be seen as a system of principles based on what you believe as truth, and testing reality to see if any new information sees fit to those principles.

Ti= Does this make sense?
    Te= How can I achieve this goal with the least amount of effort?

Since you have those grand goals of achieving great knowledge, you use Te here and there to optimalize your efficiency in achieving them (meditating to get more out of your mental capacities etc). But the fact those goals even exist can be acknowledged to you being Ti based (the search for truth essentially).
    Can also partially be explained due to you being type 5 enneagram indeed, as you said.

Why I typed you as LII and not ILE?
    You obviously seemed to exhibit introversion, or at least social passivity.
    I'll quote some stuff here that made me think you were introverted (I could be wrong of course)

This seems like you are in Ti mode when not approached. An ILE would probably approach people a lot more, because he is Ne based (needs to feed on his Ne).
    Ne can only survive as a function if it keeps getting new information in. So it is more common for the ENTp to approach people than it is for a LII.
    A LII would rather be thinking about whatever with his Ti, which you seem to be doing. (Could be wrong though, it's just one example)

Though, I find that my choices are becoming more focused, followed through and detailed than they used to — something about the familiarity of structure is getting to me.
    In socionics there's something we identified as ''Temperaments''.
    Specific types show the same kind of patterns in behaviour and choices when it comes to this.
    Theres IJ (for the ISTj, ISFj, INFj and INTj)
    IP ( for INTp, INFp, ISTp, ISFp)
    EP for the ExxPs
    and EJ for the ExxJs

IJ's can be described as being:

• calm, balanced and inert
    • "unflappable"
    • rigid but not very fast gait
    • may appear passive-aggressive
    • usually very stable mood
    • more reactive than active
    • little inclination to fidget during long periods of inactivity

EP temperament can be described as:

• flexible
    • mobile
    • impulsive, shifting from apparent inactivity to bursts of energy, often several times a day, showing impatience during them
    • walk is energetic but "cat-like"
    • often seems optimistic and open-minded
    • inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods
    • entertains people easily and naturally

If you feel more like EP, you might be an ILE, and vice versa.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...8-Temperaments

I can be sensitive to noises and crowds.
    Heightened sensitivity correlates with introversion, then again, nothing is decisive here.

The line seems to be a bit blurry between ILE-Ti and LII-Ne, but I'd still go for LII 100%, based on the questionaire. Of course I don't know you nearly well enough as you do yourself, so try to make a decision yourself.

Looking at the temperaments can help.
    What also can help is looking up the functions and trying to see if you use creative Ne or primary Ne.

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i...on_elements/Ne
    http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i...on_elements/Ti

Also, the functional stack of the ENTp is Ne, Ti, Se, Fi, meaning Fi (and therefore also Fe) would be your weakest function. This is called the ''Point of Least resistance''-function. Attacks on your lack of Fi hurt you the most? -> ENTp
    If you are most vulnerable to Se-based behaviour, you might be LII, because LII is Ti, Ne, Fi, Se.

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i...on_elements/Fi
    http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i...on_elements/Se

The functions in the links are explained in general, and as first-eigths function.
    You should be looking at ''Role'' and ''Vulnerable''.

Also here you can see a table of how each function manifests itself (conscious, unconscious, strong, weak, valued, unvalued etc.)
    http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/model_a/

Another way of discerning between ILE and LII, is the 6th function. We call it Hidden Agenda, or HA for short.
    In LIIs this is Introverted Sensing, in ILE's it's Extroverted Feeling.
    It's an unconscious longing for people that exhibit strong functions in this area. (also called the dual seeking function)

In LIIs this manifests itself as a strong fear od being unhealthy, that there's something physically wrong with them.
    Therefore they unconsciously look for people with strong Si.

This quote reminded me of that:
    I survived thinking an itch meant I was going to die.
    Also your infatuation with meditation might have something to do with it, although can be totally unrelated, just speculating here.

In ILEs, they unconsciously would do anything to fall in good grace with others. (longing for love, fearing to be unlovable)
    and therefore also look for people with strong Fe to love them with.

I'm not entirely convinced of this HA stuff yet, as they seem like basic human needs that everybody desires, but it might make a difference with you.

I still stand my ground on you being LII, LII-Ne would be a good fit. Based on this questionaire.
    Last edited by Number 9 large; 07-01-2017 at 11:17 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh I didn't read the whole thing but LII E5 seems the obvious type. Still this doesn't rule out ILE, I mean you clearly have strong Ne and Te for ILE is the demonstrative function whereas for LII is the ignoring function so having high Te fits ILE better. Also if we contribute the social introversion tendencies to E5, and there is nothing that says ILEs are social extroverts, specially since you showed openness to new ideas & many subjects (Ne) so it is not strange if you are Ne-base

I apologies but I couldn't let this slide, I would say it may indicate sx-last but still reading it bother me.
    to me, even though I type as sx-second, romantic relationships are always on the radar even as a little kid I will evaluate every girl I know whether or not she fit as gf < when I say evaluate it is not like I go through checklist of gf requirements, it is just an intuition or gut feeling. I am not saying thing to tell you to change but I had to get it out or your statement wouldn't stop haunting me

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This seems to rule out Fe-Hidden Agenda. More ''evidence'' towards LII.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LII
    Wisdom and truth screams 4D

This sounds LII
    I get angry when people whose authority I don't respect and need is trying to control me or repeatedly give advice I disagree with. Also the more absorbed I am in a study, the more pissed I get with someone constantly distracting me from it.
    ILE
    oh christ, people. I don't want to take control over this. Fine...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@ElectronicRiver

This questionnaire screams Ne/Si valuing and 4D Ti. I think a lot of it also screams Ne in ego. And honestly, almost zero Fe (beyond it acting as a certain drive for you that's characteristic of Dual seeking function). No Fe HAish anything that ILEs would have.

This seems very much like how Se PoLR / Fe DS is described in Socionics sources:

Anger is the negative emotion I feel least considering how patient I tend to be. I usually hold it in but I learned if I don't release pent up anger— I get ridiculously pissed off and often stay alone to hide it. So I've been practicing just politely telling people to back off directly more — not perfect now (At times, I don't notice I'm angry) but lots of progress. No more freaking out internally after I do so.

Haha. Holy fuck — showing my anger after repressing it all this time is incredibly satisfying. Last time I did I was laughing from relief for several minutes straight because I was pissed at that guy for months. I think I cried tears of joy a bit.

Why even the need to doubt LII?

Btw, I liked this bit:

I don't remember when the habit began, but in my darkest times when I asked myself why I wanted to live, I formed an answer. The greatest gift for me was the ability to learn and even with all this pain, I still had that. I thought of what could be — what's left to explore in the unknown. I hanged on to whatever desire I had left to learn for the sake of learning. I was afraid and tense— all the time. So I tried to lift whatever curiosity I had into the science of happiness and mental illness to motivate me to figure out what I had to do.
    I very much relate to having to form an answer to that - minus the "Ne parts".

I think for me why I truly want to live is do something in this world via my intellectual understanding of something. If I ever need to remind myself of why I'm ok with living, this is the first thing I think of. Then I think of materialistic goals next I could be elaborating on the first reason (the intellectual understanding thing) a lot more but don't want to hijack your thread, just wanted to say I really felt something in common with your approach there.

TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large

Interesting with Te. Guess people come in all shapes or sizes. Might factor in with my long history of obsession with productivity techniques and time manangement skills. Eheheh. Efficiency.

Descriptions of IJ seems to match me more than EP. More calm and passive. Reactive rather than active. It reminds me how my humor often is a side comment or support the topic of someone who's doing most of the talking rather than being the one to do it. I notice I seem calmer than most energetic and louder people but more energetic than stoic people.

Now that I think about it, it's less energy or impulsiveness than it is cheerfulness and silliness in more quiet ways. Though, I've been fidgety throughout my life and looked optimistic while still being calm.

From the descriptions, I use creative Ne. Ne is used to find the truth of things or to solve a problem more often than just exploring ideas for its own sake. It's why I'm willing to go through the boredom of repetitive information to find the truth. I've been to Ne dom forums and they seem to talk about having incredibly unrelated and random ideas popping up in their mind all the time — I don't, because the Ne is often directed at something.

Not sure with Fi but I remember more memories with role Fi. I do tend to be somewhat sensitive to offending others though a part of me at times have a hidden impatience to all this. It can be hard to sympathize with irrationality when I've been honing my more natural skills on objectivity about all my life.

Vulnerable Se sounds more familiar considering how non confrontational throughout my life. If I can't change them, then I figured I'd just handle things myself. When I fail to do so, I can get awkwardly pushy about it. And then absolutely regretting it later.

I've had my share of wanting love (though in more wider social circles than it is being close to someone. You know, social 3 fix.) and fearing obsessively about health. Eh. In my recent history, I remember some Mbti Si dom friends and Fe dom friends. This part's more foggy, I guess.

I'll go with LII. Thanks for the clarification.

@Myst

I guess I doubted it because I don't believe I can have enough certainty when at the time of the questionnaire, barely know the basics of socionics. Oh well. I don't double check things till I'm 80% sure. I double check things until it's 99% sure or at least the farthest I can reach in a short enough time. Also all my efforts here are less just knowing my type than it has to do with selfawareness on the specific manifestations in my type — which asking questions like this help.

Nice to know that you can relate. Learning is pretty awesome after all.
    Last edited by ElectronicRiver; 07-01-2017 at 10:20 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    @ElectronicRiver: One of the most common subtyping systems is the Inert/Contact one. It can strengthen either Inert functions (1, 4, 6, 7) or Contact functions (2, 3, 5, 8). In case you are LII-Ne, Intuition and Feeling functions should be more visible (, , , ). Of course, when your creative function is so developed, it's not unlikely to mistype as an Extravert type. But I think you're clearly an Introvert, as there are several points in your questionnaire that points to that. Thus, LII with a more developed .

For your high , well, it would contradict your Contact subtype, since is not strengthened in the LII-Ne. I think you should research about DCNH subtypes. They are based on 3 dichotomies (Introvert/Extravert, Rational/Irrational, Static/Dynamic). Depending on how strong is your preference towards one extreme of these dichotomies, you get your subtype.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p..._DCNH_Subtypes

Hope it helps.
    I've been looking at the LII - Ti and Ne subtypes again.

With LII - Ti, I tend to relate to the amount of discipline and the amount of logical, systems, classifications and discrete facts. But I don't appear that direct, as reserved or serious as the descriptions say — even as a kid. And my interests don't have the narrowness this subtype has.

With LII - Ne, I relate to having different interests as well as being more bored of routine than the first subtype. I often looked softer. Mostly quiet and calm but can be excitable with ideas at times. Distrusting, private and devaluing of relationships but is a side of me barely anyone notices. Believes that the most important thing in work is not a sense of duty but curiosity and wonder in something. Pleasant but rarely gets close to anyone because socializing is tiring. Still disciplined and structured but not too much. Gets support from more lively and energetic people. Can have trouble admitting their mistakes.— Yep. Yep. Yep.

For DCNH subtypes, I seem to relate more to the Creative subtype. I relate to the depth of concentration they have and the sense of individualism they have — mostly in finding the truth with my own hands. They intend to make their own standards. They also have a stronger creative function and don't look as similar as the normal descriptions of their type. They use more elements of creativity — even if its scientific work. — Yep, though I have the impression I'm more prone to analysis than brainstorming. But compared to every other subtype, creative takes a hit.

I consider Dominant but I rarely come as that strong. Though inside I can be pretty obsessive and serious with all this truth finding business, especially before. I've always looked laidback outside, but it took some effort to be more laidback inside. I used to be a lot more detached from my emotions and strict about being logical, to the point of self criticism at times. I was a lot less comfortable with spending time with people than I am now. Doesn't want logical excellency. Wants logical perfection. The strictness probably was one of the major reasons I got depressed in the first place. Not sure if it's a special case because of the mental health issues or not. Eh.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I think it's even clearer. You're a LII-Ne-C, including the DCNH subtype. Take into consideration that the Creative subtype has a preference towards Extraversion, Irrationality and Static (Ep temperament), which seems to be your case. Don't worry about your , it's still 3D, so it's normal that it's strong in your Model A. But there's no point to consider it as your creative function, since you value and .

TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Alright, I think it's even clearer. You're a LII-Ne-C, including the DCNH subtype. Take into consideration that the Creative subtype has a preference towards Extraversion, Irrationality and Static (Ep temperament), which seems to be your case. Don't worry about your , it's still 3D, so it's normal that it's strong in your Model A. But there's no point to consider it as your creative function, since you value and .
    Awesome.

Socionics had a good idea with distinguishing those with DCNH subtypes. Clears up a lot of things.

I noticed people calling me an ENTP when lurking around Mbti forums had something to do with what I call Ne bursts. Remember when I said I was mostly quiet and calm but can get energetic at times? Haha. . . Yeah. Think of the amount of energy like nyan cat riding through space at the speed of light on drugs.

Faster brainstorming. Ridiculously contagious and loud laughter. Possibly some amount of absurd stunts which can involve walking around commanding people as ****** + German accent, flirting with people by making a small voice with a teddy bear (A womazing teddy bear) and my ingenious idea on teaming up with a friend to act like we're extinguishing evil spirits. And often in front of a crowd or in public.

I kept wondering if I turned into an ENTP during those times but then I go back to my more normal mode for a much longer period of time, wondering why I did all that because I finish that exhausted. Even with Mbti when differentiating had more Ti, but it still seemed a bit weird because I seemed to have more Ne in some ways than other INTPs.

But still. Good times. Good times. Just you know. . . Not all the time.

I also tend to be biased to mentioning cases like that more when I'm in a Ne burst myself — which explains the mistyping. But often the effect is lessened by really long questionnaires where I remember what things are most of the time.
    Last edited by ElectronicRiver; 07-02-2017 at 12:52 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Awesome.

Socionics had a good idea with distinguishing those with DCNH subtypes. Clears up a lot of things.

I noticed people calling me an ENTP when lurking around Mbti forums had something to do with what I call Ne bursts. Remember when I said I was mostly quiet and calm but can get energetic at times? Haha. . . Yeah. Think of the amount of energy like nyan cat riding through space at the speed of light on drugs.

Faster brainstorming. Ridiculously contagious and loud laughter. Possibly some amount of absurd stunts which can involve walking around commanding people as ****** + German accent, flirting with people by making a small voice with a teddy bear (A womazing teddy bear) and my ingenious idea on teaming up with a friend to act like we're extinguishing evil spirits. And often in front of a crowd or in public.

I kept wondering if I turned into an ENTP during those times but then I go back to my more normal mode for a much longer period of time, wondering why I did all that because I finish that exhausted. Even with Mbti when differentiating had more Ti, but it still seemed a bit weird because I seemed to have more Ne in some ways than other INTPs.

But still. Good times. Good times. Just you know. . . Not all the time.

I also tend to be biased to mentioning cases like that more when I'm in a Ne burst myself — which explains the mistyping. But often the effect is lessened by really long questionnaires where I remember what things are most of the time.
    Yeah, this doesn't have to make you an extratim type (ILE or even ENTP in MBTI). I'm a bit like this with Se bursts vs being seen as ESTP or SLE (ESTp).

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ne Ti

ILE - NE

Boom. I'm getting good at typing. This is just easy phew

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is not Se. Omg. This is obviously Ne.

Guys, lol xD

TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Ne Ti

ILE - NE

Boom. I'm getting good at typing. This is just easy phew
    Well, hello there stranger! .

I'm surprised someone still is trying to type me. Been a while.

Why do you think I'm ILE-Ne? I'm curious. I'm still leaning to 90% LII-Ne from the rest of the posts here and that's pretty contradictory from what the other people who replied said.

The most extroverted trait about me is though that I'm well known where I am. I started to notice that people I don't know seem to know my name from people trying to say excuse me or repeatedly seeing a bunch of people passing by to say hello. Especially when I heard from someone that people ignore him when he waves at them — Holy shit. You mean it's not normal to be said hello to so often?

Though, that might just have to do with the few really attention grabbing Ne bursts (as I mention above) I have than talking to people all the time. Also, I was a lot less like that before and during my depression and got a hell lot more likeable and genuinely warm after it where before that was more of a superficial warmth. Maybe it's just how people change a lot after intense suffering. Haha.

Well, what do you think?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, hello there stranger! .

I'm surprised someone still is trying to type me. Been a while.

Why do you think I'm ILE-Ne? I'm curious. I'm still leaning to 90% LII-Ne from the rest of the posts here and that's pretty contradictory from what the other people who replied said.

The most extroverted trait about me is though that I'm well known where I am. I started to notice that people I don't know seem to know my name from people trying to say excuse me or repeatedly seeing a bunch of people passing by to say hello. Especially when I heard from someone that people ignore him when he waves at them — Holy shit. You mean it's not normal to be said hello to so often?

Though, that might just have to do with the few really attention grabbing Ne bursts (as I mention above) I have than talking to people all the time. Also, I was a lot less like that before and during my depression and got a hell lot more likeable and genuinely warm after it where before that was more of a superficial warmth. Maybe it's just how people change a lot after intense suffering. Haha.

Well, what do you think?
    Awww migod! We're the same.

It's like me, I'm kinda got "popular before depression, and then during depression, i feel like I'm not even existing xD

Probably because we tend to stay away from people lol.

After depression, I'm back to my old self, but!!! It's like i understood people more than before like it's times two!!

That's why people started liking me and i developed several friendships as well.

The reason i tagged u as ILE is that, i just sense the Ne on your post that's all.

I don't know socionics that much. Been to jung and mbti, so one thing I'm sure is the Ne. You seem like having a dom Ne used in your answers. That's all i could ever think of. Lol xD

Plus you're a thinker type. Do you think you use Ti more than Te?

I just felt like you're more approachable - like Ti use more than Te.. Haha. I don't really get along well with Te users that's why.. They have that vibe that they should be the one to be followed and it feels like they are not that open minded.

So i sense you're a Ti because you don't seem like Te to me. So Ne + Ti or vice versa, NTP based on jung lol which is equals to ILE - Ne or ILI- Ne

I'm not sure about socionics but that's how i derived my answer

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ElectronicRiver: I think there's no way that you're an ILE. You're clearly an Introvert. Plus, your Suggestive is very obvious. If you were an ILE, you'd have Suggestive, but actually it fits much better as your HA. It's true that you have strong , but this is balanced with your subtype, LII-Ne. Honestly, I see no reason for questioning your type.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay. I've read socionics cognitive functions, it's really different from jung.

I should learn more about socionics more haha.

But you have Ne and Ti that's what i sense. I am just not sure how socionics relate with that.