Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    Typology is a waste of time, this forum is a waste of time. There's basically never a second to waste when you could invest each second towards something much more profitable at any given moment. That's why.
    Why waste another second on Gulenko when you could be making money by opening up your poosy.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    Why waste another second on Gulenko when you could be making money by opening up your poosy.
    Taking a note from Hailey Harber I see.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taking a note from Hailey Harber I see.
    Checked her out. Her tits are a bit globular and fake but otherwise seems alright.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with this service is that he seemed to rely too much on what I actually told him, disregarding the fact that I'm unable to give an honest and accurate account of my thought processes. He asks questions that are directly related to the criterions he's evaluating, making me (and I think what I'm saying here applies to a lot of people) very conscious of what part of myself I'm currently describing AND it's probably going to make me answer in a particular way. A way in which I unconsciously want to be perceived. A better approach would be to just let the subject ramble on about whatever and see what he or she naturally talks about.

So I don't agree with his typing of me. But I don't know anything about Model G so I'm probably wrong. But it felt like he squeezed me into the EIE box by explaining all my irrational features away with the reason that they're subtypical features. Just because I don't go to the beach randomly? I think this is because of his very restrictive questions.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ipbanned View Post
    I hadn't thought of that, interesting.

I do wonder why there aeren't more gamma rationals though, they don't seem rare among people I meet. Western society also seems very gamma to me, and the corporate world very rational. On his website, Gulenko has 5 LIEs in his celebrities, and yet, they are much rarer among people he has typed. So I imagine they are not so rare, especially among influencial people (not necessarily the visible ones either). Why LIEs are more common among celebrities than the clients he has typed, I'm not sure.

This is one thing I feel makes sense about Archetype Center's typings, gammas and deltas are more common than betas (though those aeren't rare either in AC) which reflects the way society's values are going (and even Gulenko admits that our society has alot of gamma and delta values, if you look at certain things he has said).
    Te as a base function is interested in real world events, getting into useful activity, being productive, thought in action. So generally speaking, I would doubt if one claims that there are lots of Te base in a forum like this. They would see this as nonsense, person has to sit and write on this forum and why would they do that, what is the benefit. They can do other things done or get into an activity that would affect their life directly instead of this. LSE or LIE doesnt matter.

As others pointed before typology is not Ni but also and maybe more than Ni, it is Ti. So Ti ignoring to be a lot into it doesnt make sense to me. I would expect non Ti valuer 4DTi/1DTi types getting much into this.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post
    The problem with this service is that he seemed to rely too much on what I actually told him, disregarding the fact that I'm unable to give an honest and accurate account of my thought processes. He asks questions that are directly related to the criterions he's evaluating, making me (and I think what I'm saying here applies to a lot of people) very conscious of what part of myself I'm currently describing AND it's probably going to make me answer in a particular way. A way in which I unconsciously want to be perceived. A better approach would be to just let the subject ramble on about whatever and see what he or she naturally talks about.
    (A) Person says that they do X.

(B) Person says that they don't do X.

G types them both as same type.

So I think he just take all what has been said including nonverbals but doesnt actually base his opinions of what has been said, at least on details.

There have been people who typed themselves very differently then their self type or perception so G taking into account of what has been said too much doesnt makes sense to me.
    Last edited by myresearch; 05-09-2022 at 05:01 PM.

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    (A) Person says that they do X.

(B) Person says that they don't do X.

G types them both as same type.

So I think he just take all what has been said including nonverbals but doesnt actually base his opinions of what has been said, at least on details.

There have been people who typed themselves very differently then their self type or perception so G taking into account of what has been said too much doesnt makes sense to me.
    Well, in my report he seemed to be basing his conclusions almost entirely on what I said verbatim. BUT, that does not have to be the case for everyone. It could very well be explained by the fact that I didn't give very good, long answers, so he had less information to go on. I do think it puts the validity of the test into question when your answers basically have no requirements for length, elaboration, detail etc.

Your last sentence doesn't make sense to me. How do people type themselves differently from their self type?

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, in my report he seemed to be basing his conclusions almost entirely on what I said verbatim. BUT, that does not have to be the case for everyone. It could very well be explained by the fact that I didn't give very good, long answers, so he had less information to go on. I do think it puts the validity of the test into question when your answers basically have no requirements for length, elaboration, detail etc.
    Yes, most reports are solely if not mostly based on verbatim. But what I noticed is that, one person says they do not do X and again on the report it has been written that this person do not do X because they are T type. Then another person claims to do X, and on the report it has been written that this person do this because they are S type. Both people typed as same type.

Besides that, one person again says they cannot do X, other person says they do and again they can type as same type and this can be inserted in the same section.

Your last sentence doesn't make sense to me. How do people type themselves differently from their self type?
    What I meant was person types themselves and therefor sees themselves as T type or Fi valuing, they also underline lots of things that indicate that but they get typed as F type or Ti valuing for example.

So the things person mentions and the way person represent themselves dont match with G's conclusions, although what has been said majorily inserted in these reports. Hence I don't think he types people based on what has been said.

TIM
    SEI • sx9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE-N

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by p o m View Post
    IEE-N
    So it has been decreed. Time to change that TIM label!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>”Gulenko doesn’t type Delt-“

take it back

TAKE IT BACK

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE H
    Awesome the first G typed delta of the forum! (but all that matters is if it fits or not for you).
    Makes sense it would also be an NF, too. Pretty cool result!

TIM
    SEI • sx9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE H View Post
    @p o m definitely has one of the sweetest and cutest personalities around here... That's for sure.
    you’re too kind thank you so much 🥺

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ryan when you get your result, can you tell if G prepared the report going by irrational vs rational, feeling vs thinking or did he had installation (abilities and skills) section?

I wonder if he changed it or does he prepares different reports to different types or cases.

@ouronis did you have installation (abilities and skills) section?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ryan when you get your result, can you tell if G prepared the report going by irrational vs rational, feeling vs thinking or did he had installation (abilities and skills) section?

I wonder if he changed it or does he prepares different reports to different types or cases.
    I will ask.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was worried about this the whole time...in addition to my special brand of crazy, I didn't want my shit logged like that to some Ukrainian guy so I doubt I would have ever been completely upfront in my answers, even subconsciously. That type of thing creeps me out.
    It's not Gulenko you have to look out for and I really support people getting typed by him, he's genuinely doing his best; you have to look out for his unmedicated students that only pay attention to what goes on in their magical-thinking heads and untreated cerebral narcissism.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. I 100% agree with you on that. I do enjoy reading, learning, and discussing his system and theories.

It's the absolute hubris and unfounded arrogance that some of his students have which I can't stand and openly mock. Some of them act like they have discovered the key to understanding themselves, others, and relationships if they just master the theory and mimic G. It can most definitely be useful but they tend to have a very limited understanding of themselves and human nature when they only stick to this one theory.

The reality is that the biggest culprits are usually just emotionally and socially inept nerds who are trying to fit everything and everyone into a system as an attempt to gain connection and form relationships. The more they cling, the more it backfires because it's completely dehumanizing. Like you said in one of your posts, it shouldn't be used as a substitute for a variety of different things in life.

If it wasn't taken so damn seriously with G, I probably would have gotten typed just for the fun of it a long time ago. They have taken the enjoyment out of typology for me and a lot of other people to be frank.
    There's something incredibly ironic about Gulenko coining his school a Creative school, telling people not to treat ideas as dogma, and then his students are all Normalizers that end up doing the complete opposite.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There's something incredibly ironic about Gulenko coining his school a Creative school, telling people not to treat ideas as dogma, and then his students are all Normalizers that end up doing the complete opposite.
    His self fulfilling prophecy:
    D powns C, C powns N, N powns H, H powns D
    lol

I suppose C makes a great cult leader even in unimaginable cases.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by p o m View Post
    IEE-N
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma
    His self fulfilling prophecy:
    D powns C, C powns N, N powns H, H powns D
    lol

I suppose C makes a great cult leader even in unimaginable cases.
    Gulenko would do well to layeth the smackdown on his more ludicrous student.
    …But he has Force as his Brake function, so…

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Gulenko would do well to layeth the smackdown on his more ludicrous student.
    …But he has Force as his Brake function, so…
    Alternatively, maybe use his Control Te and make them pay more for classes. 100$ every question in class, pay up, bitches.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@ouronis did you have installation (abilities and skills) section?
    It was installation (activities) and temperament

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    It was installation (activities) and temperament
    Damn G aims to speak to everyone in their language, good move actually.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Echidna1000 EIE-N
    Confuz LSI
    Nanooka EIE C or N
    Varlawend ILI-H
    The Exception EIE-N
    Shotgunfingers LSI-H
    Aliengelic IEI-CN
    Suspiria EIE-C
    Chakram LSI-N
    Sayonara ILI-C
    Thegreenfaerie LSI-HD
    Uncle Ave LSI-C
    Aster IEI-N
    Justalitnerd IEI-H
    Lolita SEE-N
    Mystery user EIE-N
    Viktor SLE-H
    Desert Financial ILI-C
    Megedy IEI-C
    Northstar SLE-C
    Sachmet LII-N
    Ouronis ILE-NH
    Peteronfiree LSI-NC
    Duschia EIE-H
    Ashlesha LSI-C
    Dangerouslandsvape LSI
    Cyberpunk SLE-H
    Squark LSI-DC
    Fay EIE-H
    Wesleh00 LSI-C
    Eudaimonia LSI-H
    SaveYourself EIE-H
    Mantra ILI-H
    Sanguine Miasma EIE-C-T
    Cataclysm EIE-C
    Malandro SLE-N
    The Iconoclast ILI-HN-E
    P o m IEE-N
    Updated

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ryan Have you send your second video?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ryan Have you send your second video?
    Not yet. I have yet to receive the second questionnaire.

Gulenko seems cool enough. I haven't got anything against him because he always seems very reasonable and understanding in his writing. The interactions and observations I've had with some of his students have made me think that a lot of the problems people have in these discussions are with them. They seem quite obsessive about socioics and try to explain too much with it. Gulenko's book explicitly says not to take socionics too seriously, so it doesn't seem like he promotes this sort of thing. But like all self help gurus, he seems to attract a strange bunch.

Worst I can say about Gulenko himself is that he is out of touch with western cultural changes. He has weird descriptions that say certain types appear "African" and is not very good at identifying people with outside the norm gender presentation (myself and at least one other person were referred to incorrectly in his reports). He's an old man in the Ukraine so it's to be expected to some extent, but maybe that drives home the point that if the guy doesn't understand basic things about you, you shouldn't take his observations so seriously.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerouslandsvape View Post
    Worst I can say about Gulenko himself is that he is out of touch with western cultural changes. He has weird descriptions that say certain types appear "African" and is not very good at identifying people with outside the norm gender presentation (myself and at least one other person were referred to incorrectly in his reports). He's an old man in the Ukraine so it's to be expected to some extent, but maybe that drives home the point that if the guy doesn't understand basic things about you, you shouldn't take his observations so seriously.
    Lol, in talanov's questionnaires, one of the unchanged statements is : In general, I am a "niggas" in life. Whats wrong with russian, ukrainian socionics theorists.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Niggaz

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I swear I read someone further back in the thread mention that G. aptly inferred things about them they had never mentioned in their typing video, here's this quaint interview with our Viktor Vladimirovich from 2001 and it seems he's been pulling that trick for at least 20 years. Auto-translate More things he was saying back in 2001:
    - a person's type can be indentified at 6 (if not before. he was working with children at the time)
    - it takes him about 10 minutes in an interview to identify a person's type
    - there are actually 64 (sub)types
    - extroverted intuitives are the ones behind important inventions
    - duality doesn't have to be the best ITR.

http://www.socionics.org/theory/load...int_gulen.html
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Because I swear I read someone further back in the thread mention that G. aptly inferred things about them they had never mentioned in their typing video, here's this quaint interview with our Viktor Vladimirovich from 2001 and it seems he's been pulling that trick for at least 20 years. Auto-translate More things he was saying back in 2001:
    - a person's type can be indentified at 6 (if not before. he was working with children at the time)
    - it takes him about 10 minutes in an interview to identify a person's type
    - there are actually 64 (sub)types
    - extroverted intuitives are the ones behind important inventions
    - duality doesn't have to be the best ITR.

http://www.socionics.org/theory/load...int_gulen.html
    It's interesting that you note it as a trick. It certainly creates a kind of allure, even though it's probably based on his heuristics of people of the same type.

EDIT: @Rusal thanks for the article. That was enlightening.
    Last edited by ILoveChinchillas; 05-14-2022 at 07:43 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I saw there is some old members still around here, don't know if they will remember me since I was never really active, anyway at least for the data :

type.PNG

I self-type myself LII-H, i remember having been typed different introverted types here, mainly IxTx (and ILE too).
    This typing by Viktor Gulenko is interesting, because I didn't consider myself a sensor type.
    The harmonizing subtype was playing a big part on that I guess (better balance of intuition and sensation in this subtype ?).
    Last edited by Shining; 05-14-2022 at 11:27 PM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post
    This typing by Gulenko is interesting, because I didn't consider myself a sensor type.
    If you say why you didnt, it can enlighten us.

The harmonizing subtype was playing a big part on that I guess (better balance of intuition and sensation in this subtype ?).
    I think it depends on enhanced function in H: Ni, Si, Fi. Based on description, it seems like you have enhanced Ni, Si rather than Fi. So yeah I think you have balance in those.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I saw there is some old members still around here, don't know if they will remember me since I was never really active, anyway at least for the data :

type.PNG

I self-type myself LII-H, i remember having been typed different introverted types here, mainly IxTx (and ILE too).
    This typing by Viktor Gulenko is interesting, because I didn't consider myself a sensor type.
    Didn't? Did that change?

From the description I don't think it implies you are more balanced by being the H subtype of LSI. Ironically it states a lost sense of harmony.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you say why you didnt, it can enlighten us.

I think it depends on enhanced function in H: Ni, Si, Fi. Based on description, it seems like you have enhanced Ni, Si rather than Fi. So yeah I think you have balance in those.
    Too much in my head (yes I know introverts are supposed to be more in their heads).
    Failure to see obvious stuff in environment (like some new portal standing on a side of the garage, a scenery atypical in a bar, failing to notice things generally, a lot later I discover things who were always there).
    I don't see myself Ne polr (comparing myself to 1D Ne, I don't feel upset by generation of possbilities, even if I don't pretend to be great at that), I see myself more likely Se polr (conflict avoidance, not enough reactive or too much reactive to aggression..., though in sports I am resistant that a lot, and i am decent at dexterity games).
    I think i have hardest time with gamma quadra , in ITR considering i didn't mistype them.
    LSI is supposed to be Ti+, implying a focus on excessive details and rules which I don't often care unless it's work related, and I don't tend to respect rules if they don't make sense to me and I can get away breaking them.
    I feel a bit physically ankward sometimes (posture, movements...)

Though i kind of rejected sensation and feeling for a long time so it may have increased the predominance of intuition, a kind of Ti Ni grip.
    I have some other arguments for S types too but probably less, though this one above could be strong in itself.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilthoth View Post
    Didn't? Did that change?

From the description I don't think it implies you are more balanced by being the H subtype of LSI. Ironically it states a lost sense of harmony.
    I am thinking about it.
    I am more drawn to the more cerebral and the dreamy vibe of Beta NF than Alpha SF, but I had the explanation that an LII can be more interested by those qualities too.
    Since a long time i am quite involved in Ni, but I am maybe not particularly great at it by myself, I often take external reference as inspiration to dig into Ni subjects.
    Lost sense of harmony on Ti - Fe axis maybe.
    Ti being disconnected from the world.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am thinking about it.
    I am more drawn to the more cerebral and the dreamy vibe of Beta NF than Alpha SF, but I had the explanation that an LII can be more interested by those qualities too.
    Since a long time i am quite involved in Ni, but I am maybe not particularly great at it by myself, I often take external reference as inspiration to dig into Ni subjects.
    Lost sense of harmony on Ti - Fe axis maybe.
    Ti being disconnected from the world.

I personally don't know about other LSIs, but I am not the type of person who respects rules unless they make sense to me. If a rule seems unjust to me, I will rebel against it if I can't leave the environment in question where the rule(s) apply. Rebellion against an unjust system is pretty typical of beta quadra including LSIs, contrary to what general type descriptions of LSIs say about them being sticklers for rules. The general descriptions of the types were written mostly in the 1980s (or based on such material), and don't take into account new research in the realm of typology, which includes how the types are like. Indeed, Gulenko's general descriptions are themselves pretty bad and not up to date with the recent data taken from people who have been typed in more recent decades. Not trying to get off topic, but alot of people struggle with their typings because they don't relate to the general descriptions, which aeren't a very good basis (not saying that's what you're doing either, but it seemed like it to me).

What you describe about being distracted from your immediate phsyical environment, in addition to introversion and the fact LSIs don't lead with sensing, could also be because of Ni or Ne accentuation.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also, updated the list

Echidna1000 EIE-N
    Confuz LSI
    Nanooka EIE C or N
    Varlawend ILI-H
    The Exception EIE-N
    Shotgunfingers LSI-H
    Aliengelic IEI-CN
    Suspiria EIE-C
    Chakram LSI-N
    Sayonara ILI-C
    Thegreenfaerie LSI-HD
    Uncle Ave LSI-C
    Aster IEI-N
    Justalitnerd IEI-H
    Lolita SEE-N
    Mystery user EIE-N
    Viktor SLE-H
    Desert Financial ILI-C
    Megedy IEI-C
    Northstar SLE-C
    Sachmet LII-N
    Ouronis ILE-NH
    Peteronfiree LSI-NC
    Duschia EIE-H
    Ashlesha LSI-C
    Dangerouslandsvape LSI
    Cyberpunk SLE-H
    Squark LSI-DC
    Fay EIE-H
    Wesleh00 LSI-C
    Eudaimonia LSI-H
    SaveYourself EIE-H
    Mantra ILI-H
    Sanguine Miasma EIE-C-T
    Cataclysm EIE-C
    Malandro SLE-N
    The Iconoclast ILI-HN-E
    P o m IEE-N
    Shining LSI-H

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ipbanned View Post
    The general descriptions of the types were written mostly in the 1980s (or based on such material), and don't take into account new research in the realm of typology, which includes how the types are like. Indeed, Gulenko's general descriptions are themselves pretty bad and not up to date with the recent data taken from people who have been typed in more recent decades. Not trying to get off topic, but alot of people struggle with their typings because they don't relate to the general descriptions, which aeren't a very good basis (not saying that's what you're doing either, but it seemed like it to me).
    Good job rehashing things I already said in other threads. And you're LSI-N, not LSI-C, update the list again.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in b4 @Ryan gets typed as a beta.