Thread: Questionnaire v0.2 (Horatio)

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Questionnaire v0.2 (Horatio)

As promised @Chae, @thehotelambush thank you for your patience.

<--deleted for privacy reasons.-->
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 03-25-2018 at 12:14 AM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll stick with my typing of IEE, with the off-chance of EII.

Your relationships and investigating new possibilities seem to be a top priority for you.
    Last edited by Jake; 02-01-2017 at 04:45 AM.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a Gamma to me... ESI.

Pacifist
    TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ One of above suggestion is Ne leading, another is Ne polr. Interesting. Clearly strong/valued Fi

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mori View Post
    ^^ One of above suggestion is Ne leading, another is Ne polr. Interesting. Clearly strong/valued Fi
    my thoughts exactly

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hrrghhh I got it

IEE. Hear me out:

What strikes me about these elaborations is that there is an overemphasis on wanting to use Te. Quality work over everything, scientific adherence, criticizing ignorance in others, being able to get something done, wanting only useful things, thriftiness, gathering insight, efficiency, overt simplicity in style and life, worrying about being too "dumb", "stupid" or not "competent enough" and also projecting that onto others. Wanting to be called smart. London and Britain in general is very Te and Delta (note: I've been there so many times I like this country as well). Also you admire LIE's leading function.

That can't be Te-seeking. One has a hard time generating or grasping their DS in the first place. So that has to be the Hidden Agenda. So we have ExFp. Perfect, since you're definitely Fi ego.

Congruently, no focus on logic and systems at all. The skipping lectures part extrapolated Te efficiency over Ti connecting everything (something that the lecture could eventually offer). Against school: guess what school is... Ti. You also indicate that you're bad at details. You started to become "difficult" at some point, authority figures trigger something in you, as Ti PoLR myself I feel you.

Fe demonstrative: adaptable, uncontrolled emotionality, policed as "overreacting". Mirroring people.

Your lead function- some willpower (Se) and potential estimations (Ne) are there. At the moment more Ne because you cannot quite mobilize and overpower others, withdrawing in conflict, not approaching risk or giving something against the odds a shot, not a leader but an advisor --> Se in a weak block. Perspective and universal human understanding, against what is boring, tolerance (!!) seeing all perspectives and people's potential for growth. You relate to fellow Ne ego people: Your brother, Chomsky, Carlin, me (<3).

Anti-Beta values are still valid: no fights, no theatric displays.

I summarize what you like in others:

Clothes, make-up. Being cared for and eating well once in a while is nice.
    But not when I'm ill ;I can survive on my own.

I never really know if someone likes me or if they are just being polite.So clear words are appreciated.
    made sure that my little brother and me always had what we needed
    I absolutely need someone who knows what he wants,is reliable, kind.
    Also you enjoy an environment where you don't get distracted and can work on a project peacefully.

Sounds like a cozy and productive SLI.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Hrrghhh I got it

IEE. Hear me out:

What strikes me about these elaborations is that there is an overemphasis on wanting to use Te. Quality work over everything, scientific adherence, criticizing ignorance in others, being able to get something done, wanting only useful things, thriftiness, gathering insight, efficiency, overt simplicity in style and life, worrying about being too "dumb", "stupid" or not "competent enough" and also projecting that onto others. Wanting to be called smart. London and Britain in general is very Te and Delta (note: I've been there so many times I like this country as well). Also you admire LIE's leading function.

That can't be Te-seeking. One has a hard time generating or grasping their DS in the first place. So that has to be the Hidden Agenda. So we have ExFp. Perfect, since you're definitely Fi ego.

Congruently, no focus on logic and systems at all. The skipping lectures part extrapolated Te efficiency over Ti connecting everything (something that the lecture could eventually offer). Against school: guess what school is... Ti. You also indicate that you're bad at details. You started to become "difficult" at some point, authority figures trigger something in you, as Ti PoLR myself I feel you.

Fe demonstrative: adaptable, uncontrolled emotionality, policed as "overreacting". Mirroring people.

Your lead function- some willpower (Se) and potential estimations (Ne) are there. At the moment more Ne because you cannot quite mobilize and overpower others, withdrawing in conflict, not approaching risk or giving something against the odds a shot, not a leader but an advisor --> Se in a weak block. Perspective and universal human understanding, against what is boring, tolerance (!!) seeing all perspectives and people's potential for growth. You relate to fellow Ne ego people: Your brother, Chomsky, Carlin, me (<3).

Anti-Beta values are still valid: no fights, no theatric displays.

I summarize what you like in others:

[...quotes...]

Also you enjoy an environment where you don't get distracted and can work on a project peacefully.

Sounds like a cozy and productive SLI.

Someone understands me. I love this. Thanks a lot.

That makes LSI my conflictors. Makes sense. I hate dsicussing or even arguing with them. They always win! Damn you, competent ti-people!
    And I just want to take them by the hand and pull them out of their snow globe

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Great that you cold relate <3 <3 <3 Explains why we came together almost instantly in an aristocratic manner (through group belonging).

I agree with Fi-subtype for you. IEE-Ne has less struggle with Te since they can access it better, IEE-Fi has less struggle with Se vice versa which applies to you more, also you got typed as Fi-lead so we have an explanation for that Welcome to the work-work-work Delta quadra aka the Millionaire's club of Socionics (just kidding ). I recommend your dual on here, he's a very informed Te subtype --> mclane. Hm, something else? We have your enneagram, instinct, sociotype. Only the Hogwarts house is missing Please be a Slytherin ;~;

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Great that you cold relate <3 <3 <3 Explains why we came together almost instantly in an aristocratic manner (through group belonging).

I agree with Fi-subtype for you. IEE-Ne has less struggle with Te since they can access it better, IEE-Fi has less struggle with Se vice versa which applies to you more, also you got typed as Fi-lead so we have an explanation for that Welcome to the work-work-work Delta quadra aka the Millionaire's club of Socionics (just kidding ). I recommend your dual on here, he's a very informed Te subtype --> mclane. Hm, something else? We have your enneagram, instinct, sociotype. Only the Hogwarts house is missing Please be a Slytherin ;~;
    nice. stalking material.

~ wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure ~
    I'm more of a Ravenclaw because I always wanted to be clever

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    nice. stalking material.

~ wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure ~
    I'm more of a Ravenclaw because I always wanted to be clever
    He likes some attention! Ask him for typings of people you like, this guy has an almost LSE-like pool of typology knowledge.
    I missed the obvious, of course you're in Ravenclaw That's my secondary house, what's yours?

So... I think you can add enneagram 5 to your tritype as well

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He likes some attention! Ask him for typings of people you like, this guy has an almost LSE-like pool of typology knowledge.
    I missed the obvious, of course you're in Ravenclaw That's my secondary house, what's yours?

So... I think you can add enneagram 5 to your tritype as well
    I like Hufflepuff values but Slytherin as second house is more plausible.
    I taking Harry Potter too seriously.
    Still proud.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    I like Hufflepuff values but Slytherin as second house is more plausible.
    I taking Harry Potter too seriously.
    Still proud.
    You're Delta! Harry Potter is our fuel lmao. That's just like Gamma and Twilight.
    Slytherin is ze best, you're very welcome here. Success, family and eternal honor

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

After a little funny discussion: 1) F type, 2) Te is not valued.
    Resume: possibly F type of alpha-beta.

With video may be checked better.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cosmic Teapot I would say the questionnaire very roughly sounds like Delta extrovert. It's not super clear though, I'd like more info. Other types may also be reasonable (like ILE). I think you have too much Fe to be SLI at least, based on your forum behavior.
    Last edited by Exodus; 11-20-2017 at 11:45 AM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta. I'll think about it more later. Leaning toward ST.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe LSI-Ti
    SLI also popped into my mind, but i think i saw some instances of fi role, and rigid ti ideology (like saying there is no truth), and calling stuff you think is true as "common sense"=ti

Furthermore if that friend of yours really is iei then i dont think you'd get along with her so well as SLI, but i doubt it cuz iei is one of the rarest types.
    Also you getting so annoyed by your (grand)parents xenophobia while they are immigrants themselves is typical of ti egos to get annoyed by (because there is no consistency in their beliefs)

Why i think sensor>intuitive, because physically and mentally you seem very tough. (Not crying when being beaten up physically points away from se polr and thus LII), also you moving ur furniture back to its place indicates towards strong se. The actually crying because you thought u werent good enough points towards fi superego

Ask yourself if you value fe or fi more. You saying that there is no "truth", just opinion points towards fe valuing, because fi people often hold high their morals and ethical principles, to which they often hold no exception to be also true or meaningful, while you are saying you basically dont care about opinion because opinion is relative to the speaker and just another point of view.

For enneagram try 6w5 or 5w6 sx/sp. So blindspot is obvious with the "i cant have too many friends at once" statement

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Send vid

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    @Cosmic Teapot I would say the questionnaire very roughly sounds like Delta extrovert. It's not super clear though, I'd like more info. Other types may also be reasonable (like ILE). I think you have too much Fe to be SLI at least, based on your forum behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keranos View Post
    Delta. I'll think about it more later. Leaning toward ST.
    Thank you for your input and for reading that wall of text

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Maybe LSI-Ti
    SLI also popped into my mind, but i think i saw some instances of fi role, and rigid ti ideology (like saying there is no truth), and calling stuff you think is true as "common sense"=ti

Furthermore if that friend of yours really is iei then i dont think you'd get along with her so well as SLI, but i doubt it cuz iei is one of the rarest types.
    Also you getting so annoyed by your (grand)parents xenophobia while they are immigrants themselves is typical of ti egos to get annoyed by (because there is no consistency in their beliefs)

Why i think sensor>intuitive, because physically and mentally you seem very tough. (Not crying when being beaten up physically points away from se polr and thus LII), also you moving ur furniture back to its place indicates towards strong se. The actually crying because you thought u werent good enough points towards fi superego

Ask yourself if you value fe or fi more. You saying that there is no "truth", just opinion points towards fe valuing, because fi people often hold high their morals and ethical principles, to which they often hold no exception to be also true or meaningful, while you are saying you basically dont care about opinion because opinion is relative to the speaker and just another point of view.

For enneagram try 6w5 or 5w6 sx/sp. So blindspot is obvious with the "i cant have too many friends at once" statement
    Thank you for your detailed analysis. I appreciate that (:

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Send vid

This one is in German

Special thanks to Chae
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 11-26-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta NF seems most likely imo. Ne/Si-Si/Ne axis was something I always picked up with you, and to me, while there is some Te focus, ultimately what seems to win in tug of war between Te and Fi is Fi.

General attitude of "I assume everyone is my friends until proven wrong" "Being there for the people in you live when they need you.
    Just listening to people." "Everyone wants to talk and be important, but view people give their time for that. I want to be such a person. But not for everyone. And I also need someone to talk to once in a while. " as well as saying that humans are complex creatures leads me more towards IEE. (As well as saying that you want a partner who is "I absolutely need someone who knows what he wants, is reliable, kind." and also rest of that part reeks SLI to me.)

Also, while Te is valued, you say that it is only up to a certain point- "
    Get a job, make money for simple but nice appartment, simple life, no kids.
    People work themselves to death to meet materialistic standards and buy trash they don't need. " That sounds more of Te HA than Te creative to me.

Also, again about the "assuming everyone as friends/generally being more open towards that", leads me to Fe demonstrative than EII's Ni demonstrative, as they tend to still keep a bit more of space between people they assume as their friends, generally? Demonstrative vs Creative, it would fit more as demonstrative to your Fi creative and Ne base. (This might also explain your desire for simpleness and stability- Si seeking maybe?)

That's my two cents, at least.

(Ps. I think that my initial "SEI" typing was more of picking on Si seeking and demonstrative Fe at first glance. Then again, this still only applies if my assumptions/observations were somewhat correct.)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI or SLI.
    I've always felt you are more j>p at least in the things you express.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@ApeironStella thank you for your analysis! I'm surprised that IEE, EII and SLI, LSI come up so often. Those viewpoints are so different - but it needs people who point them out and share their views!

@Syrup We had some differences on the SLI-LSI issue. I don't mean that as an accusation or offense. The contrary. The fact that you come to my thread to express your thoughts is special to me.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post

@Syrup We had some differences on the SLI-LSI issue. I don't mean that as an accusation or offense. The contrary. The fact that you come to my thread to express your thoughts is special to me.
    I don't think its a 'we' since you even score often LSI over SLI in tests, so the thing is not how I (myself) understand it but what actually is.

Also no offense, I'd type EII just by questionnaire, but LSI and SLI are possible through VI (and we look similar), so you are welcome
    Last edited by Hope; 11-27-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI. I'm going to reserve some thought on ILI, but I really doubt it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cosmic Teapot I watched the video. It gave a very clear sense of your motivations, which in retrospect are also present in your questionnaire.

-lots of talk about "boring" technical details
    -dislike for enthusiasm towards unrealistic possibilities that don't consider what resources are available (devalued Fe, Ne)
    -lots of awareness for what could go wrong on the job (Ni)
    -persistent sense of doubt and uncertainty about the future (again Ni)
    -obviously, you think a lot about accumulating money and how to make it work for you. This is not only Te (efficiency) but Se (acquisition).
    -a wide variety of interests that you take the initiative in exploring. You seem to be able to do Ne quite well for yourself.
    -researches everything carefully, step by step, before taking any action (Ni, Ti)
    -very aware of your own thought process and how you come to different ideas or realizations (intuition)
    -only fixed goal is "independence", "to be my own person" -- again, this has a heavy dose of Se in it
    -you make serious and detailed contingency plans for what most people would consider remote possibilities -- like the devaluation of the country's currency (Ni, Te, Ti)

Other relevant quotes from your questionnaire along the same lines:

"I only take calculated risks with bearable consequences. Often people think that I am careless, or that I am too dumb to realize the full extend of a choice or situation, because I act indifferent. It's like I am the only one who sees possible back-up plans or alternative routes."
    "I am always worried that I am to dumb for my degree and might fail (although right now there is no rational reason to believe that). "
    "90% of Start-ups fail. I won't bet against the odds."
    "I like money. A lot."

I think you are a Gamma NT. I see no evidence that Si is important or in any way figures into your life and motivations. By contrast there is a TON of Ni. On the surface you seem to take quite a bit of initiative and are enterprising and explore a lot of different projects/possibilities. However it does seem that you are a person who experiences a great deal of doubt, yet can act in cases when you have planned everything carefully in advance. I would expect an LIE to be somewhat less ridiculously careful and attentive to details but the typing is plausible. Your speech is generally soft and hesitant which also conveys uncertainty and dislike for putting yourself on display. So I tend to prefer ILI at this point.

I suppose if I was to ask for more information it would be to understand what kinds of projects or interests you have been involved in and what kind of initiative you took with them. Do you just research things online or what?
    Last edited by Exodus; 11-28-2017 at 02:08 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Good grief, the - which sounds so obvious to me is there. The past in mind. Her biting sarcasm skills needs little development based on video. Also some traces of ignoring + (spotting potential).
    ILI probs
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Good grief, the - which sounds so obvious to me is there. The past in mind. Her biting sarcasm skills needs little development based on video. Also some traces of ignoring + (spotting potential).
    ILI probs
    Funny how you changed your mind so rapidly there

Also @Cosmic Teapot, if you are Gamma it would explain the discussing vs. doing conflict from the other thread. It's really an Se vs. Ne conflict IMO.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Code:
    echo ":Ni:-" >/dev/null && sleep 60
    rm -f ":Ni:+"
    attention gone things spotted.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    This one is in German
    You seem more personable and in the flow during this one. That is why I suggested @Olimpia do one in German.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Based on the videos, you pretty much seem like SLI-Te to me, @Cosmic Teapot.

You've got the classic Serious Communication style; your weak Fe is quite apparent both in the way you talk and express yourself facially.
    You are one of the IxTx-Tx types.

I am leaning towards Fe PoLR (with "valued" +Fe, see Gulenko) and Si valuing.

Your English video is focused on technical Te details (work, ticket machine etc.), and your German video is more focused on Si details (the rain, etc.)

Possible/Likely Enneagram: 6w5 So/Sp > Sp/Sx
    Note: Likely So/Sp with "strong" Sp.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure about Si leading .... you seem kind of .... 'static', so my hunch is it might not be a case of Fe PoLR in SLI but something else, the video light is a bit dark so difficult to see you too well - don't keep making them though, well do if you want! I just mean, don't make them as I said it's dark lighting lol. Maybe a couple of photos of you might help in different light though.

Judgement reserved on your type for now, sorry I don't have any more info and just adding another post of .... 'who knows', hopefully still some stuff to think about.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    @Cosmic Teapot I watched the video. It gave a very clear sense of your motivations, which in retrospect are also present in your questionnaire.

-lots of talk about "boring" technical details
    -dislike for enthusiasm towards unrealistic possibilities that don't consider what resources are available (devalued Fe, Ne)
    -lots of awareness for what could go wrong on the job (Ni)
    -persistent sense of doubt and uncertainty about the future (again Ni)
    -obviously, you think a lot about accumulating money and how to make it work for you. This is not only Te (efficiency) but Se (acquisition).
    -a wide variety of interests that you take the initiative in exploring. You seem to be able to do Ne quite well for yourself.
    -researches everything carefully, step by step, before taking any action (Ni, Ti)
    -very aware of your own thought process and how you come to different ideas or realizations (intuition)
    -only fixed goal is "independence", "to be my own person" -- again, this has a heavy dose of Se in it
    -you make serious and detailed contingency plans for what most people would consider remote possibilities -- like the devaluation of the country's currency (Ni, Te, Ti)

Other relevant quotes from your questionnaire along the same lines:

"I only take calculated risks with bearable consequences. Often people think that I am careless, or that I am too dumb to realize the full extend of a choice or situation, because I act indifferent. It's like I am the only one who sees possible back-up plans or alternative routes."
    "I am always worried that I am to dumb for my degree and might fail (although right now there is no rational reason to believe that). "
    "90% of Start-ups fail. I won't bet against the odds."
    "I like money. A lot."

I think you are a Gamma NT. I see no evidence that Si is important or in any way figures into your life and motivations. By contrast there is a TON of Ni. On the surface you seem to take quite a bit of initiative and are enterprising and explore a lot of different projects/possibilities. However it does seem that you are a person who experiences a great deal of doubt, yet can act in cases when you have planned everything carefully in advance. I would expect an LIE to be somewhat less ridiculously careful and attentive to details but the typing is plausible. Your speech is generally soft and hesitant which also conveys uncertainty and dislike for putting yourself on display. So I tend to prefer ILI at this point.

I suppose if I was to ask for more information it would be to understand what kinds of projects or interests you have been involved in and what kind of initiative you took with them. Do you just research things online or what?
    First of all I owe you thanks for putting so much work into analyzing my video and questionnaire. You do that for many people and that's very kind. Thank you.
    Also lol. If it turns out that I'm ILI all my Gamma NT bashing just backfired.

- drawing, painting (acrylic, oil), digital painting, 3D rendering
    => wanted to become a graphic designer but I lost hope that I would find a stable job in that field

- research about ancient Egypt, then astrology, got a telescope for Christmas and tried to build my own one
    - build my own bow but had to stop playing with it because the arrows flew to far and I live in a dense neighborhood
    - writing fictional stories, analyzing movies and story telling techniques, never finished a book lol
    =>just for fun

- helping out at events
    - tutor in math, first at school then private tutor
    - took out prospects
    - manage working groups for school children
    => my side jobs as a teen, to finance whatever I wanted

-volleyball
    -swimming team
    -dancing
    => lose weight

- build house models and drew plans of my neighborhood.
    => wanted to become an architect

- university, programming, web development
    - started to read a lot about foreign politics and history. Preferably Chomsky, Naomi Klein and German authors
    - socionics
    - some personal development to get rid of bad habits because I'm still too childish and defensive
    - cooking (preferable Japanese food but also practical dishes)
    => wanted to work on myself, be independent and informed, have a good job

- stock market, passive investment and now active investment, later bitcoin maybe, thought about starting to sell on Amazon and did all the necessary research. It's doable but does not fit me. I'm too lazy for all the trouble that comes with it
    => security reasons and because I like experimenting with money and what you can do with the internet. I always need something interesting that needs research.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    I'm not sure about Si leading .... you seem kind of .... 'static', so my hunch is it might not be a case of Fe PoLR in SLI but something else, the video light is a bit dark so difficult to see you too well - don't keep making them though, well do if you want! I just mean, don't make them as I said it's dark lighting lol. Maybe a couple of photos of you might help in different light though.

Judgement reserved on your type for now, sorry I don't have any more info and just adding another post of .... 'who knows', hopefully still some stuff to think about.
    I appreacite your input. Yes you're right it's dark. When I come home it's dark already and I don't have better light in my bedroom. The camera just can't deal with it. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You seem more personable and in the flow during this one. That is why I suggested @Olimpia do one in German.
    Thanks. That's a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    ILI probs
    I'll do my best.
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 03-25-2018 at 12:15 AM. Reason: got rid of some photos for privacy reasons

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Based on the videos, you pretty much seem like SLI-Te to me, @Cosmic Teapot.

You've got the classic Serious Communication style; your weak Fe is quite apparent both in the way you talk and express yourself facially.
    You are one of the IxTx-Tx types.

I am leaning towards Fe PoLR (with "valued" +Fe, see Gulenko) and Si valuing.

Your English video is focused on technical Te details (work, ticket machine etc.), and your German video is more focused on Si details (the rain, etc.)

Possible/Likely Enneagram: 6w5 So/Sp > Sp/Sx
    Note: Likely So/Sp with "strong" Sp.
    Thanks, I was hoping to get an opinion from our communication style teacher and got it
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 11-28-2017 at 11:07 PM.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’ve read @thehotelambush ’s post a while ago but needed to collect my thoughts first. Preferably by testing the ILI possibility in action or by contemplating my behavior. I got the idea that picturing what a usual day in my live looks like could give some more info on the SLI or ILI issue.

Also I think for the people who don’t want to post a video or a photo this kind of text may be a good alternative.

28th of November 2017

<--deleted for privacy reasons. Entry can be found on my blog-->
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 03-25-2018 at 12:17 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Cosmic Teapot, I'd bet money that you are SLI. I can't offer evidence 'cause I'm on my phone and typing is a pain, but I know SLI's and I have several close ILI friends, and you are not anything like the ILI' s and everything like the SLI's.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, one example. Look at all the references to comfort in your post. Another, look at how you are a conscientious worker. Both are SLI traits. Now ask yourself if you are intentionally a dick to people when you first meet them, which is an ILI trait.
    Also, your avatar pictures are textbook Si.
    Which do you identify more with, Caregiver or Victim?
    This seems pretty simple to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI maybe.

Whichever it is you seem very driven which is a commendable trait. SLIs tend to have a little bit of a need for closeness (Fi HA same as ILI) so to look for some closeness and loyalty of associations, even with colleagues sometimes, but you seem very interested in what you can get, so not bogged down by touches of sentiment that way.

Also, your consistency, you seem to be able to do the same thing day in and out, not sure where the 'irrationality' of perceiving type over judgement type creeps in.

That said, you're calm too and there's good arguments for XLI. What have your type results being saying? Often it's the earliest ones that are right - the more you know the system, the easier it is to fake socionic tests, consciously or otherwise.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> I'm still too childish

I related your inferior thinking on the forum to F. While you seems more was not serious. You don't look as clear Fe, as I expected. Anyway some chance for F types exist. With higher IQ and defensive/anxiety issues you may look some closer to T types and able do similar on practice. If you are using a sedatives - they would supress your emotions.
    Last edited by Sol; 01-10-2018 at 03:44 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ wuut

Anyways, how to tell the difference between introverted role and base? If a person is more comfortable talking about her life using role instead of base when it is done in English.

The in this case has some grounded quality, clearly. I don't see much potential for biting sarcasm either. That points towards SLI. The talk about time dynamics points towards ILI. ILI's if I have understood correctly can appreciate to some extent sensing experiences. Like listening the rain fall etc.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 11-29-2017 at 08:35 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast