Thread: Keys 2 Cognition

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Keys 2 Cognition

I know this has been posted about before, but I'm sick of waiting between searches.

FiSeNeFe SEE with unused Te

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks like Nardi needs to fine-tune his test. Now I are INTJ. That's a first, I can tell you. I'm 100% extroverted.

Maybe his Introvert/Extrovert sensor is broken.

Or wait. Maybe MBTI is broken.

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************** (34.3)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24.8)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********** (10.4)
    unused
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.8)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************************************** (47.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************************** (39.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************** (17.4)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************* (33.6)
    good use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ
    Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.
    If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or ISTP

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm looking at my test results above, and I want to know how having a "level of development" measure of Te = 47.2 and Ni = 33.8 is INTJ?

Is this why UCLA didn't let him join the faculty?

"Which thing is bigger than the other?"

"Uh, number 2?"

"Thanks for coming in. We'll let you know." (To themselves, "Goddam ILEs. Never go for the obvious answer.")
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-14-2021 at 02:24 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm looking at my test results above, and I want to know how having a "level of development" measure of Te = 47.2 and Ni = 33.8 is INTJ?
    Total of all your introverted functions: 131,3
    Total of all your extroverted functions: 109,3
    Te, being the highest score, had to be in the stack, so NiTe since you scored higer on introverted overall. Or idk, mercury's fault?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Total of all your introverted functions: 131,3
    Total of all your extroverted functions: 109,3
    Te, being the highest score, had to be in the stack, so NiTe since you scored higer on introverted overall. Or idk, mercury's fault?
    I'm probably just more inwardly focused today. Three of our customers are experiencing what will become major future problems for us, and I'm thinking about that a lot right now.

I have never tested as INTJ before on any tests. I have gotten LSE and SLE once or twice, but I usually test as LIE.

But really, this INTJ result is my own fault. Because I’m aware that I have strong Se and sometimes this results in an SLE or LSE typing, I was gaming the test answers down for Se.

This probably makes me untestable now. I know too much about Socionics tests. I once answered some test questions the way an INFJ would answer them, and I got INFJ as a result.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-14-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ESTP. Weird. This is why I don’t trust personality tests.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Is this why UCLA didn't let him join the faculty?

"Which thing is bigger than the other?"

"Uh, number 2?"

"Thanks for coming in. We'll let you know." (To themselves, "Goddam ILEs. Never go for the obvious answer.")
    My Fi was first and my Se was second, but I understand the SEE conclusion for me because Ne and Fe were next. They might use more sophisticated math. Can't speak on accuracy

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got INTJ:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************* (13.8)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.9)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************************** (42.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************************** (41.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************************** (42.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************** (17.8)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************* (13.9)
    unused

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INTP

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an ENTP on this kind of test.

It's really simplistic and previously designed or orchestrated in a non inspiring deterministic way how we put these gears and pixels into people's imaginations to limit or stunt them from reaching their true potential. I actually use a lot of Fe myself too, but the costume of super genius scientist with all the hard work I do could even position me at intj. But rational all does a lot of work to spawn the infinite army of counsel rebelling Saffron City Silph Company from Pokemon and Sabrina and the surfing Lapras net as a dark obliterating master ball prototype re-described enigma!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I am fairly sure this test has several problems.

"Thus, you can consider your results here as valid as those from any professionally developed assessment."

LOL oh no I wouldn't even do that.
    I took this test like several times and it still comes out f**cked up, this is test is a joke.

I get the feeling that some of these questions are a bit too stereotypical and therefore when the user takes the test, won't identify with the statement. Personally I would not use tests to type yourself or other people because there is too many ways to interpret a single question which could lead to mistakes.

Also this is MBTI and not Socionics so there are differences with how the IMs are defined in both. J/P switch is not going to help in most instances.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTJ with ESTJ and ISFJ ( or SLI, then LSE and SEI) as secondary options. Order of cognitive processes from highest to lowest:
    Si, Te, Ti, Se, Fi, Ne, Ni, and lastly Fe.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

expanded descriptions of Jung functions is not so good in original English texts as Jung's own, his followers and MBTI texts
    also
    when you know types theory and have predisposition to think some your type - you have filtered self-perception and this reduces such tests' accuracy

for example, in the same time you got: high Ne and Se, high Fi but low Fe
    this is against the theory and so the test worked not good

your type is not ESI. it's close to your correct LSI