TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Maritsa's quick VI guide

ILE - stands by the sidelines, stiff as a board and doesn't say much
    SEI - the romantically dressed, and a pretty dress and seems to be in a romantic bliss in her mind
    ESE - the flirt
    LII - the one being flirted on

EIE - the one commenting "I wouldn't have gotten THOSE drapes"
    LSI - the one criticizing the drapes.
    SLE - the one giving the speech
    IEI - the one smiling the whole time

SEE - throwing the party
    ILI - happy follow-along
    LIE - the one hugging everyone in site
    ESI - picks a person they like and hang around them (?) I have to reevaluate this

LSE - the one commenting on how things match
    EII - the one typing everyone in the room and saying "what a lovely couple jane and max make"
    IEE - the scatterbrain, who hops around the room
    SLI - walks super soft and smooth, swaying the arms or making soft swaying motions.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    EII - the one typing everyone in the room and saying "what a lovely couple jane and max make"
    i chuckled at this. at first i was like ??? what are the chances that every EII in the world knows socionics to type everyone in the room but then i remembered MARITSA IS THE ONLY EII TO EVER EXIST

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    i chuckled at this. at first i was like ??? what are the chances that every EII in the world knows socionics to type everyone in the room but then i remembered MARITSA IS THE ONLY EII TO EVER EXIST
    the second half of the statement didn't resonate as a typical EII thing to you? it does to me.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI - the romantically dressed, and a pretty dress and seems to be in a romantic bliss in her mind
    ESE - the flirt

SEE - throwing the party
    ILI - happy follow-along
    ESI - picks a person they like and hang around them (?) I have to reevaluate this

SLI - walks super soft and smooth, swaying the arms or making soft swaying motions.
    Wow. You really did a swell job typing me, huh?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESE - the flirt

SEE - throwing the party

ILI - happy follow-along

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's Maritsa's quick VI guide, not socionics, stop whining.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

God people, this is supposed to be for fun.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    It's Maritsa's quick VI guide, not socionics, stop whining.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you do this for FUN?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You didn't add a disclaimer and since you tend to use these crap analogues in your 'not fun' activities I immediately assumed you were being serious.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Maritsa needs a cat.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

everybody needs a cat.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics is serious. You can't joke about it. You're not even a merry type. Therefore I don't think this is a "joke".
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Socionics is serious. You can't joke about it. You're not even a merry type. Therefore I don't think this is a "joke".
    She balances well. Cool logics, though.
    Last edited by Absurd; 03-22-2013 at 08:54 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, I tried
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    People have been cranking out this shit for 5+ years and I'm asking myself what's different about it this time and to be honest I can't meaningfully quantify a difference..what's interesting is the anger it induces in me. Its hard to articulate. Mainly because it all seems like such a crock of shit that I was once so attached to. I'm still a little attached to it..or maybe I just remember a time when people came up with more believable sounding bullshit. Maybe if I didn't think I "got" this shit I would've spent less time here. It would've been a complete waste of time except for the people. I miss the nice older members, but for the most part they're probably doing other things because at some point they realized what a crock of shit it is to be sitting here marking the person that talks to you at a party as an "ESE". Oh and people don't come here when their life is going great. I think we can all agree that Maritsa needs a better outlet.
    What? Pls, you of all people who is in love with Nanash (I too, by the way, but still). Speak for yourself?

@leckysupport,

stop supporting people who constantly say I need a better outlet; I have one. I caught on to your activity, finally, how's that for socionicsing?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-23-2013 at 05:48 AM.
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I tried
    Be true to yourself. If you stop attempting to be funny and start taking socionics as seriously as you should I will sincerely try to smile more. I was practicing last night. I even managed to not look creepy for a second or two.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not very accurate, but amusing. I got a chuckle out of it.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say most of those "descriptions" are very nonspecific and can be the case for many different types. In other words, not type related.

e.g. every type has a way of flirting, and when someone is flirting, there is someone being flirted on.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will sincerely try to smile more. I was practicing last night. I even managed to not look creepy for a second or two.
    Yer smile is very pretty

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    People have been cranking out this shit for 5+ years and I'm asking myself what's different about it this time and to be honest I can't meaningfully quantify a difference..what's interesting is the anger it induces in me. Its hard to articulate. Mainly because it all seems like such a crock of shit that I was once so attached to. I'm still a little attached to it..or maybe I just remember a time when people came up with more believable sounding bullshit. Maybe if I didn't think I "got" this shit I would've spent less time here. It would've been a complete waste of time except for the people. I miss the nice older members, but for the most part they're probably doing other things because at some point they realized what a crock of shit it is to be sitting here marking the person that talks to you at a party as an "ESE". Oh and people don't come here when their life is going great. I think we can all agree that Maritsa needs a better outlet.
    I've been thinking about this post for a while now, and initially I thought you were completely right, and still kind of do. Yet, I think there's something in socionics + this forum that neither of us are seeing here. Words like waste, bullshit and fun combined with its cyclical history only form a fuzzy picture of this place and the ideas it is centered around. I don't think you're about to walk away from it all until that picture is much more clear, allowing you to mirror your reasons for departing - or staying - in detail. At least, that's how it is for me - this theory isn't leaving my head until I reconcile it with myself. I wonder if those absent members still wrestle with the theory in their mind, or if they've found some sense of closure.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I will invert these.

LII - guest at a funeral
    ESE - the unhappy leader
    SEI - doesn't kill anyone they can't see
    ILE - picks a thing they hate and ignores it

IEI - the one thinking who doesn't go together
    SLE - the one being open-minded to everything outside, thinking "what a terrible configuration this makes"
    LSI - the focused-minded, who doesn't move an inch when outside
    EIE - runs super loud and clunky, stiff legs and making loud jerking when in repose.

ESI - lays in the middle of the action, loose as a cannon, yapping away
    LIE - the disgustingly dressed, in an ugly tuxedo and seems to have disgusting grief in his heart
    ILI - the avoider
    SEE - the one being avoided

SLI - the one thinking "I would have given away THESE computer parts"
    IEE - the one enjoying the computer.
    EII - the one receiving the silent treatment
    LSE - the one who never frowns

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why do other people care if you smile or not?

when i was younger i was a lot more daria-ish and i wouldn't smile and people would be like "Smile Sam!"

and then later people would tell me to stop smiling, that i was being too much of a campy happy go lucky gay man and it pissed them off. My laughter was sociopathic. I was supposed to be angry with them and feel bad about myself because they were hating me.

Fuck off people. Fuck off. I'm gonna smile as LITTLE OR AS MUCH AS I WANT TO.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh and people don't come here when their life is going great.
    @dolphin

you know I love you, but you are kinda emotionally writing off everybody who goes online as hapless internet dorks while at the same time overidealizing the people here and saying you love us but then implying we must have some serious psychological issues by posting here. The two just don't add up. To be honest, I don't feel like my soul is drowning or that I'm in desperate need of help just because I enjoy to socialize here.

I get what you're saying but at the same time you're kinda being like 'Oh you played wow last night so that means you're a depressed loser' ish too. =/ People can be both. You can do nerdy things you love but at the same time know how to face the brave real world like a good little anne hatheaway narcissist that doesn't have any psychological flaws.

I feel my real life is improving (slowly but surely) even though I still post here. And as much as I like improving my real life social skills I can't quit this forum's inside jokes and heart touch-y moments I've developed over the past seven years. It's hard to let go, as there's kinda no other place like it. Idk. It's not such a bad thing that you love losers like us. THEY'LL NEVER LOVE YOU LIKE I CAN BELLA!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    why do other people care if you smile or not?
    They do you, get out more.