Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Your consensual typing of forum members

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    i knew ud be butthurt
    lol, I'm not o.O I truly wouldn't mind being either of those types, just seems like quite a stretch and I explained just one small aspect of why i could see an argument being built for Ni PoLr, I do tend to feel like there isn't enough time in a day and try to rush through things I want to get out of the way, but it's so i can relax and be a bum after lol, I hate being busy all the time I am acutely aware of time and am often able to tell exactly what time of the day it is, it's not something I am really happy about tbh

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pierrette View Post
    SEI.

Wanting the ultimate form of autismo, alpha NT, to type you? Clear Ne seeking behavior.

But in all seriousness. "tism" "spergs"? This reeks of the sort of memes Alpha would use tbh.

Always interacting with a very poor use of Se, even if on internet.

Pretty sure you're an Fe ego, but probably not base. Seems creative.
    Ah yes, very alpha insults. Insults regarding mental disabilities do really reek of the following:
    Inclination for comfortable and pleasant group atmosphere
    Alphas make no distinction between "insiders" and "outsiders"
    That being said I can see you as 1D Ti because you seem quite retarded.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Ah yes, very alpha insults. Insults regarding mental disabilities do really reek of the following:

That being said I can see you as 1D Ti because you seem quite retarded.
    You're trying to construct an identity for yourself, so your behavior isn't necessarily typical of your type.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    You're trying to construct an identity for yourself, so your behavior isn't necessarily typical of your type.
    It's not about being typical of a certain type, it's the fact that things that matter to Alpha types do not matter at all to me.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    lol, I'm not o.O I truly wouldn't mind being either of those types, just seems like quite a stretch and I explained just one small aspect of why i could see an argument being built for Ni PoLr, I do tend to feel like there isn't enough time in a day and try to rush through things I want to get out of the way, but it's so i can relax and be a bum after lol, I hate being busy all the time I am acutely aware of time and am often able to tell exactly what time of the day it is, it's not something I am really happy about tbh
    i feel like there is some contradiction in my statements, and yet it is all true
    1. Acutely aware of time- Often know what time of day it is without a clock or even the sun, usually on time to events. I used to be better at this, but it has slipped lately moreso due to just, not wanting to do something rather than because I don't know what time it is
    2. Rushing to get things done- Yes, if I have errands to run, or chores to do, things I don't like, I tend to take care of them quickly to get them out of the way. Although I think at least, I am pretty aware of time, I still do feel like there is not enough of it in a day. To do things that I actually want to do, or just relax until it is another day of chores, work, errands and the same shit every day. I used to have to help my alpha NT ex out a lot with knowing what time it was and not being late.

maybe it is all just the ocd tendencies though

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do acknowledge that there's a screw or two loose. You asked for a typing and I gave you one.

You do realize that it's mainly the Alphas on here who joke about autism? Sometimes the SLEs? Your copy paste is also weak logic that is trying to enforce an image. There isn't much on this forum that warrants a ban, and most everyone here is chill despite the odd atmosphere. I'm sure you know that by now since you've even acknowledged this.

Regarding this:

It's not about what "matters" or what Information Elements a person enjoys using fwiw. Not to call people out or drag others into this, but shotgunfingers is a clear Ne user imo and he said something along the lines "I see all these different possibilities and that bothers me since sometimes I only want one answer." And I've noticed similar complaints from people of all quadras.

It's pretty common for people to feel tired or worn out by what they use and what they favor, that's an aspect of personality theory that I think is pretty commonly overlooked... especially in Socionika where people are supposed to have a dual, and their dual covers their needs.

Anyways. Your avatar seems SF to me, you seem more image based and conscious than me who has been typed EIE by multiple users here, your use of Se in responses is not really what a Se valuing person would use. Enneagram-wise, you seem like a 3w4 so/sx probably.
    I mean, being image based is a result of being enneagram 3 and so variant, not much more than that really. Honestly, it's just frustrating because me being dog shit at Si is what has caused a lot of the issues in my life growing up around people who are very good at it which is why I responded the way I did. Comfort, security and those internal sensory pleasures are really not something I care about at all and it's a very clear contrast during discussions with actual Si valuing types both in and out of the typology community.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    It's not about being typical of a certain type, it's the fact that things that matter to Alpha types do not matter at all to me.
    what things would those be?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, I sleep on a dirty bed but if I have suggestive push I'd probably laundry my sheets. AFAIK I'm about to sleep on a floor in coming weeks because who cares and I can do it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also I do know some greedy ESEs and 2w3s irl.

From what I've observed, I've known ESEs who are more concerned about passive aggressively venting, getting their emotions out there, and influencing others, rather than impacting their group by focusing on the positives. Stereotypical "Karens" in a way. But people do tend to take a liking to them, since they regurgitate gushy and cushy sentiments such as "Just keep at it! You're so strong! You can do this!". So, they can be emotionally greedy in a way, since these people aren't truly focused on helping others from what I've noticed. Just always complaining and trying to influence others, while minimally giving back.

2s are somewhat on the flip side and I have a much better understanding of enneagram. They're always giving and giving to the point where they're hurting themselves. Even if people notice, Twos can't always allow others to help them because they become addicted to the overinflated sense of pride they can develop. At their worst, they become self sacrificing, overbearing, and smothering even, to the point of grossly neglecting their needs and feeling like they're being looked over... and it's all their fault. Due to the pride they develop, they won't truly allow others to encroach their space so to speak. Because they need their pride intact. Even if they secretly want someone to help them. It's kind of tragic tbh and I've seen both/all/whatever genders that are 2s severely impacted by this sort of behavior, it leads to this sort of dynamic of inequality in relationships (not always in marriage but even friendships, familial, and so on), so people do feel like the Two is being greedy with love in a way. "Two, you are giving so much love but won't take any of mine, what gives?"

4 disintegrates towards 2, though. I don't mean to call anybody out, but 4s under stress will look like 2s. Personally speaking, as someone who is usually typed as a 9w8 or 2w3, people have also very rarely typed me as either a 6 or a 8, their respective stress/disintegration points.
    I agree with you on ESE not being as selfless as they may appear to some and I've actually had this argument with someone recently. However the whole, "Just keep at it! You're so strong! You can do this!" mentality is pretty foreign to me. As stated in some previous posts I would be embarrassed to act like this in real. I'm not very comfortable with being super expressive in such a manner in a majority of settings. I am not the enthusiastic kind, I have a cooler approach with people. Also, "You can do it" is foreign to me in general. I have a friend online who says this to me sometimes and I find it extremely irritating. I think you're just trying to explain that ESE are not completely selfless though, which I get and agree with. As far as being selfish, it's more of a self-absorption/self-focus than a being greedy, for myself, I think. I say naturally because it's something I've tried to work on and my line of work, as well as some life experiences, have helped me in this department as well. I think to people who have talked to me at length elsewhere from here, or anywhere, it would be really hard to even see valued Fe for me, let alone base Fe.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's odd about Si is that all Si valuers handle it differently afaik. Different standards of cleanliness, different definitions of comfort, and just different ways to relax overall...
    Yeah.
    I'm usually not bothered by dust on furnishings, some dirt on the floor, stuff lying around in a room in an unorganized way or full trash bins... otherwise I can freak out when after I get physical hurt or feel physical pain.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    Yes, I sleep on a dirty bed but if I have suggestive push I'd probably laundry my sheets. AFAIK I'm about to sleep on a floor in coming weeks because who cares and I can do it.
    I slept on the floor for 3+ years. Was too lazy to go upstairs every day, so I just slept on my work-room's floor most days. Later I bought a bed and a hard mattress. I got used to the wooden floor, cant return to soft beds anymore.

This might be useful:

I just used blankets and a pillow.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Walls of text usually are a sign of Ti PoLR. @thegreenfaerie VI's more like EII to me though so dunno. Delta NF seems clear.
    actually, ime IEEs rarely write text walls. They can lecture ppl for half an hour or more, though. Ti PoLR and Ne makes hard for them to keep their mind in the same page for more than 10 min. I've found IEI and EII fond to write walls of texts.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Yeah.
    I'm usually not bothered by dust on furnishings, some dirt on the floor, stuff lying around in a room in an unorganized way or full trash bins... otherwise I can freak out when after I get physical hurt or feel physical pain.
    I'm glad this got brought up. I feel this way too that in certain matters, I'm on top of Si or more bothered by neglect of it, whereas in others I may be the opposite. Filled trash cans very much bothers me, or trash anywhere lying around the house (I honestly don't even get how it happens...I mean I guess I do, but I don't relate). I'm lazy about a million things, but throwing something in the trash I am not because it bothers me to have trash around. However, there are other things I'm a bit ashamed to mention that some other people mentioned that made me like... "Oh yeah, I guess that is gross, or I am supposed to do that" sort of thing. So yeah, it varies.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    actually, ime IEEs rarely write text walls. They can lecture ppl for half an hour or more, though. Ti PoLR and Ne makes hard for them to keep their mind in the same page for more than 10 min. I've found IEI and EII fond to write walls of texts.
    Yeah, someone told me their EII friend monologues quite a bit. I met some INFP (MBTI) person once who had walls of text just like myself before and I was like, "Oh my god, I'm not alone", lol.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad this got brought up.
    You're welcome.

I'm glad this got brought up.
    I feel this way too that in certain matters, I'm on top of Si or more bothered by neglect of it, whereas in others I may be the opposite. [/QUOTE]
    I can really ignore clutter or waste in the room for some time... unless I got triggered by it and then I start to tidy up and clean.
    Or people visit me... then I tidy up also.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

type me

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    You're welcome.

I feel this way too that in certain matters, I'm on top of Si or more bothered by neglect of it, whereas in others I may be the opposite.
    I can really ignore clutter or waste in the room for some time... unless I got triggered by it and then I start to tidy up and clean.
    Or people visit me... then I tidy up also.
    I do the same. I'll have half drunk glasses of water on furniture, cans of beer & plates with a bit of food rotting in them on my desk, chips bags, vodka shot glasses, mugs with dried coffee in them..banana peels. Clothes and papers all over, dirty socks & underwear. Electric components and tools scattered (depending of how and where I built/fixed something).

.. at one point I'll notice its getting to me mentally e_e so I'll clean everything! 2 weeks in I'm in the same situation.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I do the same. I'll have half drunk glasses of water on furniture, cans of beer & plates with a bit of food rotting in them on my desk, chips bags, vodka shot glasses, mugs with dried coffee in them..banana peels. Clothes and papers all over, dirty socks & underwear. Electric components and tools scattered (depending of how and where I built/fixed something).

.. at one point I'll notice its getting to me mentally e_e so I'll clean everything! 2 weeks in I'm in the same situation.
    Damn, even I don't have such a mess ... I don't allow it because of my rotting food. I have rubbish and dust, but it's not that bad. I just throw the trash straight into the big touristic backpack. But it saves money and time. You don't have to buy sacks and a basket. And thanks to that I empty the trash much less often than other people. Sometimes it smells of him spilled beer. But all you have to do is wash it. And voilà ready to travel. I empty my backpack only when going out or to work. (Saving time) Save with NuclearWar666 part 1.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Welcome to the competition: Who's got the messier appartment rooms?
    Ok.
    Clothes and paper all over... check
    Electronic components and tools scattered... check

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought I replied to this, my bad.
    Don't worry.

My SEI sister is like this.
    I type my mom as SEI.

Clutter or mess hurts her esthetical perception. But the strongest point why I think she values Si is she grows her own veggies in the garden because she complains that the veggies offered in supermarkets taste not the way she prefers.

I clean everything... though I'm not a dirt freak considering I walk outside barefoot all the time and often forget to shower. But my surroundings are more important to me than my body lol.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholie View Post
    I clean everything... though I'm not a dirt freak considering I walk outside barefoot all the time and often forget to shower. But my surroundings are more important to me than my body lol.
    I would clean everything including my body if I could haha. Today I scraped a bunch of old gunk from the air conditioner after taking off the cover. I still need to clean it some more so it will stop making so much noise, but I did a lot of work on it today.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trashman View Post
    type me
    At first I was skeptical of your new typing. You reminded me too much of someone I knew who I believe/d is IEI. However, it was recently suggested to me that he is EIE as well, and part of this is because his Se seems more HA than seeking. He was also more socially introverted, but as we all know, that doesn't equate to extratim vs. intratim. One time you shared something on discord that seemed pretty anti/low Te, like a conspiracy, but I honestly can't say if it is a conspiracy or not because I don't know much about it. That wouldn't necessarily mean Te PoLr anyway. You do make a good case for Si PoLr in what you post on a daily basis lol. So beta NF seems right to me. It is possible that your current mental state has made you more introverted.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty foggy at the moment, but I will do my best.

I owe Sb and everyone here an apology. There is no justification for my actions, despite how I may view someone else's actions. Eye for an eye is bullshit and quite frankly my behavior was immature. I should have pulled Sb to the side and told her my feelings, why I felt the need to detach and just not turned it into a scene. Internally I know what the more appropriate behavior is and sometimes I let my emotions take the better of me, decide not to care or just justify it in some way. I don't want to do that anymore, or do my best not to. It will take some work, but I feel like I am at a place to really start working on that right now.

It's easy for myself and for others to just say, "Oh this is the internet, it doesn't matter, who cares what people say on the internet, it's all just fun and games etc.", but when you are coming here as much as I am, or many of us are, how we treat each other very much does matter. For some it's the only place to really go currently, both before and during quarantine to comfortably communicate with other people. I am just as guilty of it as anyone else (treating people poorly online). I don't want to be so reactive and I want to take more care into what I say. I also recognize we are all at different places in our journey and some people aren't going to be at a place of change, trying to do the better thing etc., and I have to accept that and not let it get to me as well.

I have my own story, just like Sb and everyone here. Almost a year ago I made an enormous change with the help of a therapist, but also, just finally having hit that point of desperately needing it. My therapist was a helpful guide, but it was more myself than anyone. I have come to a closure with said therapist, feels like all the help she could provide was reached and it just so happened I met a new therapist through EAP (employee assistance program) who is now like, okay now let's work on the shit that got you to that place you are recovering from to begin with. I am at a place to start really working very heavily on my emotions, combating them, and utilizing them more appropriately.

I could go on, but this is enough. I apologize once again for my behavior of negative reactivity and public display. I understand it can be entertaining for some (guilty of this as well), but when people hurting each other (more than necessary/unavoidable/without tact) and shaming each other it's not okay.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Just wanted to add that out of the 3 remaining types I'm not considering SLI anymore, so only the two Fi leads remain as options. I'd appreciate some more feedback about it.
    What about ILI?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't fit Jung's description of Ni, neither Von Franz'.
    What book by von franz was that? I like her and want to know more about what she has to say about types.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"clean" and same-meaning words shouldn't be used publicly. I sounds like finished work, like now everything is perfect, which is repulsive.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I showed both of my parents the rational vs. irrational dichotomy and they both picked rational. Maybe because they know the truth in things like my being anal-retentive It definitely seems like I was undoubtedly rational when I was young, but I chose to seem more irrational in ways/take on more irrational values. I think I like to seem more like I’m irrational than I actually am. That’s my take. My little sister did pick irrational, but she’s 14 and she hasn’t witnessed the full truth throughout my life span and constant close quarters

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I showed both of my parents the rational vs. irrational dichotomy and they both picked rational. Maybe because they know the truth in things like my being anal-retentive It definitely seems like I was undoubtedly rational when I was young, but I chose to seem more irrational in ways/take on more irrational values. I think I like to seem more like I’m irrational than I actually am. That’s my take. My little sister did pick irrational, but she’s 14 and she hasn’t witnessed the full truth throughout my life span and constant close quarters
    So EII confirmed?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love cocaine.

I just snorted a huge line.

Anywho,

Please assign me a type?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trashman View Post
    type me
    i see a case of high intuition in that you have a stream of consciousness style of communication with all the stuff you post in the random thought thread for example, you just randomly chime in with your observations of things

i normally associate random thought patterns as Ne and i can see why you would type yourself as 4D Ne (EIE) but your temperament seems too chilled out for an Ej type and from what i’ve seen you exhibit basement dweller behavior, not that EIE has to be really task oriented in the moment let’s get all this shit done like LSE and SEE tend to be but i would expect a wound up energy and a consistent longing to be with a group of people and you seem more like “fuck you im gonna isolate myself with my individual activities like gaming and eating Doritos y’all have fun
    with that”. I would have considered IEE over EIE because of temperament style and base intuition but you have beta > delta values and I think you are more inward looking as I said so I shall type you IEI and call it a day. some of that behavior could be attributed to enneagram 4 but I would expect an EIE 4 to be heaps more dramatic and glamorous (with a touch of depressed) and image oriented, EIE with a heart type is very image oriented and crafting — you seem to care more about sharing your insights rather than adopting and twisting social trends into a persona that is dependent on outside affirmation or attention.

yeah hopefully that made a lick of sense because im unashamedly coked out

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    So EII confirmed?
    I'm going to give it time, but I know enough now that it's delta NF confirmed. There is really no other option at this point, unless somehow I am a logic-based type which is extremely unlikely lol. Going to keep researching, talking to people and give it time. I was kind of blown away reading an EII-Ne description yesterday, but I've seen descriptions which weren't as great either. Fe creative does not fit at all, Fi ego is so obvious it is ridiculous and it's a little weird some haven't noticed that. I am not very giving/demonstrative of Fe in person at all lol, except in the very closest of quarters and even then is pretty rare. I am reserved with emotional display. 1D Si is very weird. I am tidy, organized, very aesthetically oriented, but still... I can see where IEE could still work and how it could have just manifested differently, so I'm giving it time.

*update* I know the tidiness thing doesn't really mean a whole ton, except it does just so happen that almost every IEE I talk to is the opposite. I won't say it's 1D Si though. My dad is EIE and is tidy, but I hear EIE can be like that due to caring about their image, in part (one theory). Maybe it's a irrational vs. rational thing as well, I'm not sure. There is a lot more behind what I'm thinking here, but my brain is so shot from buying a car today. I did write some stuff on my profile. Growing up, there is a pretty clear picture of a rational child vs an irrational child (my sister, who I also learned a lot from, like being less judgmental). Friends often saw me as one of the more grounded, stable and logical ones, some still do lol. I've also had a sense of caution which has protected me despite being involved in some things that often get people into very bad situations. I saw it with many and I warned. Life, environment, choices, lifestyle, death, list goes on, are things all to consider here in an supposed shift in my rationality vs irrationality though. There is a lot to consider, and I'm in no rush. The IE's I value are clear though as is the most fitting quadra.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 07-09-2020 at 12:30 AM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ i thought your avatar was smoking a magical meth pipe :0

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol flames , no she is smoking a star/the sun. i hope you are being careful out there

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to add that out of the 3 remaining types I'm not considering SLI anymore, so only the two Fi leads remain as options. I'd appreciate some more feedback about it.
    No comment on your socionics type (yet— give me some time and i may have something to add about it), but you seem like a type 9 to me~

9s are normally IxFx or ISTx in my experience so that would be the types I would consider for your socionics

I think delta introvert seems like a good fit

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I love cocaine.

I just snorted a huge line.

Anywho,

Please assign me a type?
    Or give me two types for the price of one!!!

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No comment on your socionics type (yet— give me some time and i may have something to add about it), but you seem like a type 9 to me~

9s are normally IxFx or ISTx in my experience so that would be the types I would consider for your socionics

I think delta introvert seems like a good fit
    Dude who met me said I seemed like a 4 with a strong 9 fix (granted, he's young and no expert at this), but we only met up one day and I was in a bit of a state, lol. I'm pretty settled on 469 (though sometimes I consider 5, but triple withdrawn??? I mean I am a hermit, but that seems like a stretch), I am guarded and cautious to a pretty decent degree, reactive in close quarters, 469 seems right. 6-9 contributing heavily to my socionics typing confusion lol. I do get the 9 you're seeing though for sure, part of the problem is I do relate to many types.

I did get typed SLI once, the guy thought I had more Fi activity, it was an interesting session lol. Babs got typed the right typing though (his session was after mine). Actually the guy I met said SLI crossed is mind too though, but I see all the issues there so it's okay lol, not going down that road

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude who met me said I seemed like a 4 with a strong 9 fix (granted, he's young and no expert at this), but we only met up one day and I was in a bit of a state, lol. I'm pretty settled on 469 (though sometimes I consider 5, but triple withdrawn??? I mean I am a hermit, but that seems like a stretch), I am guarded and cautious to a pretty decent degree, reactive in close quarters, 469 seems right. 6-9 contributing heavily to my socionics typing confusion lol. I do get the 9 you're seeing though for sure, part of the problem is I do relate to many types.

I did get typed SLI once, the guy thought I had more Fi activity, it was an interesting session lol. Babs got typed the right typing though (his session was after mine). Actually the guy I met said SLI crossed is mind too though, but I see all the issues there so it's okay lol, not going down that road
    I think 469 is a good for you~ seems compatible with delta NF/Fi I do wonder how I come across to others. Do you have any thoughts on my ennea/socionics types?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think 469 is a good for you~ seems compatible with delta NF/Fi I do wonder how I come across to others. Do you have any thoughts on my ennea/socionics types?
    7 ennea no doubt. Socionics... I could see why some people think SEE, but you seem more Fe? You VI more EIE to me as well... I haven't quite figured out how 4D demo Fe manifests in xEE. I don't think you lead with Se actually, so yeah, I stand by EIE. I would say IEE is 2nd possibility if it weren't for it being delta, lol, haven't really seen you as having delta values, Se valuing makes more sense, but I don't see it as your base function.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast