Page 112 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,480 of 7924

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Everyone thinks you’re an idiot and you STILL persist in this fashion
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    A new addition to my personal typing list after some thought and consideration, based on one-on-one interaction:

@nanashi: IEE-Ne

I hope you're not too mad at me for this typing. I could be wrong. It's just that I saw how quickly your mind made intuitive associations, and how you seemed like you enjoyed going from point to point rather than using a steady stream which is more what I've seen LIEs do. In other words, the Ne seemed like it was more exposed rather than under the hood. Your voice also seemed fairly controlled and more variable and responsive to social context than I'd expect from an LIE, which would indicate a better understanding of Fe.
    Aramas, I know that people who don't know me presume my friendliness can't be ENTJ. I told you that. I'm supervised by Delta Quad, but I can't expect you to notice woof's my dual or ILEs are in my club. I can't expect a relative stranger after I am welcoming and demonstrative in a social setting to not presume I'm some feeling type or some Ne type. That I'm LIE may become clear to you the longer you interact with me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Aramas, I know that people who don't know me presume my friendliness can't be ENTJ. I told you that. I'm supervised by Delta Quad, but I can't expect you to notice woof's my dual or ILEs are in my club. I can't expect a relative stranger after I am welcoming and demonstrative in a social setting to not presume I'm some feeling type or some Ne type. That I'm LIE may become clear to you the longer you interact with me.
    Friendliness can be LIE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ngl, your post was directed at me personally more than being a true discussion about your type in itself. It sounds really heartfelt which is more what I'd expect from an IEE . Basically what I'm saying is that your choice of reply here is evidence in favor of IEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A new addition to my personal typing list after some thought and consideration, based on one-on-one interaction:

I hope you're not too mad at me for this typing. I could be wrong. It's just that I saw how quickly your mind made intuitive associations, and how you seemed like you enjoyed going from point to point rather than using a steady stream which is more what I've seen LIEs do. In other words, the Ne seemed like it was more exposed rather than under the hood. Your voice also seemed fairly controlled and more variable and responsive to social context than I'd expect from an LIE, which would indicate a better understanding of Fe.
    It’s best not to type by stereotypes

“INFj-ENTj. Interaction of program and suggestive functions.

It would seem that only the best can be expected from interaction of two such "sunny" positivist types - both radiate optimism, both are drawn to communicate, both are welcoming, friendly, and open to everything new. Both value amicable relations and both know how to be a friend (the aspect of the ethics of relations, Fi, is a priority value for both).

EII and LIE quickly bridge the interpersonal distance, since for both of them it's often easier to get along with each other than with people of their dual types. ”
    -

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post

It would seem that only the best can be expected from interaction of two such "sunny" positivist types - both radiate optimism, both are drawn to communicate, both are welcoming, friendly, and open to everything new. Both value amicable relations and both know how to be a friend (the aspect of the ethics of relations, Fi, is a priority value for both).

EII and LIE quickly bridge the interpersonal distance, since for both of them it's often easier to get along with each other than with people of their dual types. ”
    I know typing by stereotypes can be misleading, but that's not what I was doing in this case. I was noticing specific behavioral tendencies that she was showing.. Stereotyping would be more like saying someone is an LIE because they have a certain college major that people often associate with LIEs or because they work in a certain field.

I'm not sure why the word friendliness has come up here, because that wasn't an idea in my mind when I came up with the typing. Not that she's not friendly lol, but it was more specific than that.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post

I've been noticing this with my mum, Beaut. It's challenging to me how quickly I bridge the space between...and I like how ESI naturally have their guard up....It's good that I'm made to wait ....Stratievskaya's LIE duality writings are super sobering. been trying to eval my interactions with duals...not be that kinda Jack...
    Last edited by nanashi; 06-26-2020 at 08:00 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Aramas, I know that people who don't know me presume my friendliness can't be ENTJ. I told you that. I'm supervised by Delta Quad, but I can't expect you to notice woof's my dual or ILEs are in my club. I can't expect a relative stranger after I am welcoming and demonstrative in a social setting to not presume I'm some feeling type or some Ne type. That I'm LIE may become clear to you the longer you interact with me."

"Quote Originally Posted by Aramas
    Ngl, your post was directed at me personally"

Yes, I am capable of personal interaction of telling someone who says they 'hope I am not mad at them' that I don't expect them to type me correctly and don't hold that against them. You made it personal about your feelings and our relation. So, I responded about that.

more than being a true discussion about your type in itself." yes, I don't stop every 3 months and give an account to every new person who doesn't know me and tries to type me, especially when I wasn't asked about it. I was just labeled by a newb to me. And I responded that I don't mind a new person not knowing me. I don't expect omniscience.....I can give a decade of background on others and my typing of myself as LIE, but that wasn't requested by you. What you did bring up was an incorrect typing and your feelings about how I might 'hate you over your typing of me.' So, I responded to that.

It sounds really heartfelt which is more what I'd expect from an IEE." I guess broaden your knowledge of the types is my suggestion, given your response. ENTJ are incredibly heartfelt. Especially when raised by a semi-dual Our entire strategizing and planning are centered in valuing and in relationships. Fi shit is our raison de etre oftentimes.And that's based on socionics literature, too, not merely the experience of an individual you think is IEE after a light chat while they were multitasking.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you're not too mad at me for this typing. I could be wrong. It's just that I saw how quickly your mind made intuitive associations,"
    You might not yet realize this is a LIE trait.

and how you seemed like you enjoyed going from point to point rather than using a steady stream which is more what I've seen LIEs do.
    I wasn't basing how I acted in our conversation on my enjoyment. That's a misinterpretation on your part. Especially in a 1st conversation with strangers I understand I'm not going to know your needs and interests, so I will engage flexibility in a 1st chat with someone when I have a hankering for chatting to be going on. the transactional give and take inherent in relations means I don't always get to talk how I want to and keep you engaged.

In other words, the Ne seemed like it was more exposed rather than under the hood. Your voice also seemed fairly controlled and more variable and responsive to social context than I'd expect from an LIE, which would indicate a better understanding of Fe.
    Yes, again, this is a LIE ability in the short term. You'll notice I quickly tired of managing the entertaining everyone and you--an introvert--became the main conversation mover. I am brought to parties by an IEI specifically because I can be short-term charismatic and lively. I am not living my life as an IEE would, and Fe and Ne take sublimating my main interests to exhibit. But, again, I wanted to be in an exchange. So, I shot out sunshine and was polite and somewhat gallant. (Literally in the LIE descriptions)

And as to the "more variable and responsive to social context than I'd expect from an LIE" yes...I have acted and sung over the last 20 years: I can modulate myv voice. ....and worked with over 1000 longterm clients: I can be polite.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Aramas, I know that people who don't know me presume my friendliness can't be ENTJ. I told you that. I'm supervised by Delta Quad, but I can't expect you to notice woof's my dual or ILEs are in my club. I can't expect a relative stranger after I am welcoming and demonstrative in a social setting to not presume I'm some feeling type or some Ne type. That I'm LIE may become clear to you the longer you interact with me."

Ngl, your post was directed at me personally"

Yes, I am capable of personal interaction of telling someone who says they 'hope I am not mad at them' that I don't expect them to type me correctly and don't hold that against them. You made it personal about your feelings and our relation. So, I responded about that.

more than being a true discussion about your type in itself." yes, I don't stop every 3 months and give an account to every new person who doesn't know me and tries to type me, especially when I wasn't asked about it. I was just labeled by a newb to me. And I responded that I don't mind a new person not knowing me. I don't expect omniscience.....I can give a decade of background on others and my typing of myself as LIE, but that wasn't requested by you. What you did bring up was an incorrect typing and your feelings about how I might 'hate you over your typing of me.' So, I responded to that.

It sounds really heartfelt which is more what I'd expect from an IEE." I guess broaden your knowledge of the types is my suggestion, given your response. ENTJ are incredibly heartfelt. Especially when raised by a semi-dual Our entire strategizing and planning are centered in valuing and in relationships. Fi shit is our raison de etre oftentimes.And that's based on socionics literature, too, not merely the experience of an individual you think is IEE after a light chat while they were multitasking.
    It would have been one thing if part of your post was like... Yeah I'm not mad at you. But you framed your entire response to me personally. You didn't comment on anything else I said in the post, then gave a PR-style deflection saying that your self-type "may become clear to me the longer I interact with you." Only the first sentence was about your potential attitude towards me. I know people can get touchy when they disagree on typings. But you apparently selected that to respond to and ignored everything else?

... I've also been here a few years. I don't think that counts as newb status anymore. Just because we hadn't interacted doesn't make me a newb.

LIEs are not really heartfelt. They have feelings, sure, everyone does. But that's not their communication style. They tend to be a bit more casual and nerdy in my experience. They're not very aware of their own feelings. 1D unconscious Fi. The fact that you're able to respond so strongly from your own feelings demonstrates that you have strong conscious Fi. People who have strong Fi are the ones who tend to express it, because they're a lot more confident about that stuff.

I often don't need a long drawn out process to identify a type. Especially if I've known other exemplars in the past that are close enough, I can just use those to speed up the process. We probably won't end up agreeing, because we're both pretty certain in opposing viewpoints.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would have been one thing if part of your post was like... Yeah I'm not mad at you. But you framed your entire response to me personally. You didn't comment on anything else I said in the post, then gave a PR-style deflection saying that your self-type "may become clear to me the longer I interact with you." Only the first sentence was about your potential attitude towards me. I know people can get touchy when they disagree on typings. But you apparently selected that to respond to and ignored everything else?

... I've also been here a few years. I don't think that counts as newb status anymore. Just because we hadn't interacted doesn't make me a newb.

LIEs are not really heartfelt. They have feelings, sure, everyone does. But that's not their communication style. They tend to be a bit more casual and nerdy in my experience. They're not very aware of their own feelings. 1D unconscious Fi. The fact that you're able to respond so strongly from your own feelings demonstrates that you have strong conscious Fi. People who have strong Fi are the ones who tend to express it, because they're a lot more confident about that stuff.

I often don't need a long drawn out process to identify a type. Especially if I've known other exemplars in the past that are close enough, I can just use those to speed up the process. We probably won't end up agreeing, because we're both pretty certain in opposing viewpoints.
    I said *new to me*. we dont have a history

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIEs are not really heartfelt.
    oh, but we are

Strat:"Both LIE and EII are appreciative of sincere, soulful generosity. Initially, by such behavior - by generous advances and ostentatious hospitality - they come into each other's good favor. Later, however, each begins to notice that this generosity, which initially appealed to them, is being increasingly directed at other people in order to make a pleasant impression on them, to forge new friendships, to strike useful contacts, to get other people interested in oneself in order to implement one's own plans and ambitions, to discover new opportunities and prospects for oneself. Each of them will see the other being demonstratively generous and kind for others and for oneself, but less so for his or her semi-dual partner.

The broadness of character of LIE, his habit of living with an "open house" and in "grand style", his carelessness, openness, indiscriminate friendliness and hospitality"

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, but we are

Strat:"Both LIE and EII are appreciative of sincere, soulful generosity. Initially, by such behavior - by generous advances and ostentatious hospitality - they come into each other's good favor. Later, however, each begins to notice that this generosity, which initially appealed to them, is being increasingly directed at other people in order to make a pleasant impression on them, to forge new friendships, to strike useful contacts, to get other people interested in oneself in order to implement one's own plans and ambitions, to discover new opportunities and prospects for oneself. Each of them will see the other being demonstratively generous and kind for others and for oneself, but less so for his or her semi-dual partner.

The broadness of character of LIE, his habit of living with an "open house" and in "grand style", his carelessness, openness, indiscriminate friendliness and hospitality"

I mean Jack London, exemplar of our type, was heartfelt. Read Martin Eden and John Barleycorn.

And..you could read A. Augusta on LIE and EIE:" They make for great artists, because they know how to and love to "become" one with an image of a man and play a role from his worldview. They are able to understand the essence of complex internal situations and make for potentially good analysts. Often it is difficult to find employment for them, as their "product" is the internal conflicts of man and essence, and to penetrate so far, into "the soul" of man, you just need to have permission. Often become unstable, vulnerable, fragile, just so that they can harmonize themselves, and sometimes can start to torment and tear into themselves and dig into their own issues. They have a difficulty finding adequate application to their creative function in the world, since it is not in high demand - not everyone wants someone else to dig into their internal states. Their product - bold ideas, principles, systems of belief and knowledge that they bring into the world and promote. But they do this beautifully, creatively, elegantly, not forcibly imposing them but promoting them in interesting ways. Search for internally contradictory situations, like to grasp their essence. Often realize themselves in art and writing, as this is also a good way to use the function. They are able to enter into various internal psychological states. A good speaker, as he is able to influence positively on the internal state of others. Their product is the "wholeness" of the internal state, and therefore they can find success in field of psychology, because it means that they are the healers of souls. In life they loved to dramatize everything. Everyone around becomes informed about the slightest change in their mood or internal state. Usually they are very fond of "making mountains out of molehills", for them this is a way to find work for their second function. The more they become exposed - the greater the realization of their personality in the world."

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They tend to be a bit more casual and nerdy in my experience. They're not very aware of their own feelings. 1D unconscious Fi. The fact that you're able to respond so strongly from your own feelings demonstrates that you have strong conscious Fi. People who have strong Fi are the ones who tend to express it, because they're a lot more confident about that stuff.
    My entire existence has been nerdy, but I was homeschooled with three introverts who are very sensitive Fi-valuers. While I have and do struggle with my emotions, I have had decades of practice in speaking to people who seem to need gentleness, and your post about hoping I didnt hate you is one I answered literally.I dont hate you, and I dont expect you to competently type me.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think family influence is definitely something that should be considered and often gets missed.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think @nanashi is IEE. She's warm and friendly, which can be associated with many sociotypes. She is talkative and engaging, but fairly steady, paced and without losing her train of thought (I'm not sure if this connects to Ne or not, but just an observation I thought I would share). She's very invested in Te, is going to business school, has Te interests and I got no impression of delta or IEE during voice chat. LIE seems to work pretty well based on what I've been hearing recently about female LIE. I've always seen LIE as warm and charming and not necessarily overtly "nerdy"

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COVID 007 - ILE @pinkcanary - SEI

very good dual energy between the above two, great to witness and gives one faith in socionics. both are goofy, like to play and have fun : )

@woofwoofl i always thought woof was SEE lol (just thought it was what i heard), but i learned he was ESI. i could definitely see it, seems to value Te and have a healthy dose of Se without using it too forcefully. seems nice, kind, empathetic, engaging. seems to have strong Fi loyalty as evidenced with his fiance. he seems like the Se subtype.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@thegreenfaerie I think somewhat introverted or shy (or both - not sure) IEE could still be the case for you.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Beautiful sky

Among factors for EIE vs EII (as she dreams it) is that for introverted type tends to write a lot of messages. May even do several of them as a reply on a single message!
    Also often replies not because has a useful to say on the discussed theme there. But something external, being motivated by "just to say". What also fits to extraveted types' more surface approach and higher need in communications.

Among other traits more common for extraverts is a regular wish to attract the attention to her casual life events. Which would be more appropriate for bloggs or random thoughts thread but not in new made threads, the purpose of what is to attract more of an attention. It's important for her to get external influences and such she provokes them without good reasons, with masking this by typology remarks which are bad from theory point. As the motivation to do those posts is other than the typology, so a criticism from typology side she takes without logical contrargumentation and redundantly emotionally.
    Besides that such criticism may often contain a disagreement about her type, ther expressions of which were related said by her opinions. This assigning herself of incorrect type is generally done much by emotional reasons. Emotions supress logically seen significant contradictions with the theory for years and help to keep the mistake. Hence disagreements against this opinion leads her to inappropriate emotional reactions.

+some addition
    I always skip what she writes, because there's almost always nothing of substance.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    @thegreenfaerie I think somewhat introverted or shy (or both - not sure) IEE could still be the case for you.
    I had a feeling you'd say that Nanashi made some good points on IR stuff as to why she thought it could work too, in how she related to me/her feelings toward me, seeming delta etc., ofc this is just one time meeting on a voice chat. There are some major problems still (1D Si and being shy/introverted my whole life, it's not just like a I got traumatized and I'm this way now sort of thing). When I took Gulenko's longer questionnaire for example (I still ought to post that for people to take), I was clearly marking way more intratim, even though it's not what I was hoping for (because I want to have a type, this going back and forth isn't fun to me either, I want to be boxed and know here my place is in this system), so I need time to figure out where the issues are there and how it still works. I definitely don't fit the descriptions all that great and don't have nearly as high as energy as described. Then of course there is the whole tidy, aware of my living environment thing, I don't understand messy people at all, but I guess upon further discussing last night, this truly doesn't seem that connected to socionics despite it being part of the literature. Sometimes it seems kind of connected to birth order. I find it interesting that it almost seems like I evolved into more of an irrational over time (when I was quite young I was very particular, always had to wear dresses, couldn't have bumps in hair, etc.). At what point does someone have their socionics type? I've heard various answers on this.

Anyway, yeah you seem very ILE it's like lol, I don't even know how you could consider another type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Samfree13 welcome to the Delta Lounge. You can always reach out to @UDP if you need an LSE friend.
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello 16t,

I would like all of you to refer to this video and identify whether you have any of these conditions before making any serious posts on others type.

thank u
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pierrette View Post
    I never make serious posts here but: Schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, amnesia, anorexia, ADHD, binge eating disorder, clinical lycanthropy, bipolar disorder, and sometimes psychosis.
    A multiple personality disorder is just another term for EIE.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The moment when my sister asks "Why are you talking to a stuffed bird?"
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

type me

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trashman View Post
    type me
    Still EIE.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE makes no sense for trashy uh

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y'all can discuss me if you want to, but you don't have to. ESE?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@trashman I still think you're IEI

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    @trashman I still think you're IEI
    Same here

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@voider @sbbds @Northstar

its understandable that i would be typed as IEI, particularly as i'm socially introverted (this is not type-related but is often confused with intro/extrotim), Fe-Ni valuing, and an intuitive. i have some issues with it though to be fair, particularly the reinin dichotomies which are Yielding, Tactical, Emotivist, Farsighted and perhaps especially Positivist (which i know is not the same as optimist btw). looking back at when i was not depressed, i would not say that i displayed traits of Te PoLR, rather more of Si PoLR. i think thats a pretty important thing to look at as it says something about someone as a person outside of factors outside of typology such as mental illness. i would need some really good arguments for how i'm Te PoLR over Si PoLR, as well as how i'm all of those Reinin dichotomies which i don't relate to, to be convinced of IEI yet again. that's probably more than anyone is willing to do though, and frankly i dont care that much either, i just woke up and felt bored.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@voider @sbbds @Northstar

its understandable that i would be typed as IEI, particularly as i'm socially introverted (this is not type-related but is often confused with intro/extrotim), Fe-Ni valuing, and an intuitive. i have some issues with it though to be fair, particularly the reinin dichotomies which are Yielding, Tactical, Emotivist, Farsighted and perhaps especially Positivist (which i know is not the same as optimist btw). looking back at when i was not depressed, i would not say that i displayed traits of Te PoLR, rather more of Si PoLR. i think thats a pretty important thing to look at as it says something about someone as a person outside of factors outside of typology such as mental illness. i would need some really good arguments for how i'm Te PoLR over Si PoLR, as well as how i'm all of those Reinin dichotomies which i don't relate to, to be convinced of IEI yet again. that's probably more than anyone is willing to do though, and frankly i dont care that much either, i just woke up and felt bored.
    Nah

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Nah
    ok Se

the best solution from this point on is to take a gun and shoot reinin. There He doesn't exist anymore

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok Se
    Ok frog riding a unicycle LOL . Go home datboy

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, maybe me and sb just like your Ni @trashman lol

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Ok frog riding a unicycle LOL . Go home datboy
    i'm going home thursday morning and i can't wait

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aramas I agree with BandD and think you are more feeler than thinker. For some reason at some point I had seen (or maybe imagined) a very subtle similarity to @FreelancePoliceman, who I do think is LII (I didn't really see anything suggesting he was not and seems clearly logic-based), which could be due to being a lookalike type, but you seem quite obviously more feelery. You remind me a bit of one of my uncle who I would type as some sort of NF, no doubt. There is a softness and caringness and an impression that you are genuinely concerned about others and what they have to say, but not in any sort of more overt Fe way. EII works well I think.

Maybe things will change in other video chats, but this is the impression I have currently.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the argument "cognitive extroversion is not extroversion" is really silly, apart that it just makes no sense, but if you don't engage with the outside world as an extrovert then you're not a cognitive extrovert, nor an extrovert, full stop.

if you weave too much on the theory (see reinin) you miss the obvious, cognition and the way we live our lives go hand in hand. but ok coz socionics is nonsense

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    @Aramas I agree with BandD and think you are more feeler than thinker. For some reason at some point I had seen (or maybe imagined) a very subtle similarity to @FreelancePoliceman, who I do think is LII (I didn't really see anything suggesting he was not and seems clearly logic-based), which could be due to being a lookalike type, but you seem quite obviously more feelery. You remind me a bit of one of my uncle who I would type as some sort of NF, no doubt. There is a softness and caringness and an impression that you are genuinely concerned about others and what they have to say, but not in any sort of more overt Fe way. EII works well I think.

Maybe things will change in other video chats, but this is the impression I have currently.
    I think I've put LII to the side for now. It's EII or ESI. I know I'm monotone sometimes but there's a certain quality to the typical LII male voice I think I lack.