Thread: So, is this SLE-Ti or SLI-Te?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Concluded typing thread: LSI

Edit: I am finally fully convinced of LSI (-Se).

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    Robotics engineering, technical lead. I like that it's multi-discipline engineering and I get to solve difficult problems, make decisions for myself and lead a small team.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    Strength training at the gym consistently. On/off playing MMORPGs like WoW and ESO. Working on cars, driving. I like sci-fi series, movies and books.
    I like to feel strong and healthy (and look like it). I like experiencing, learning and accomplishing new practical things. I like to have an actual impact on the world.

What are your values, and why?
    This is a difficult one. For a long time I thought I didn't have any. But I really don't like: stupidity, too many rules and restrictions, weakness and incompetence, social justice warriors and political correctness

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    Mostly good, but somewhat distant relations. Usually because people that like the same things as me are just as bad in keeping in touch and organizing something together. I enjoy an informal atmosphere of playfully insulting each other as well as doing something useful together. Like working on cars, discussing the projects on a very practical level, having some beers and having a laugh at some funny and offensive memes. I think I also might enjoy a deeper philosophical discussion, but only with people that share my viewpoints. In general I have no interest in associating with people who wouldn't agree with me. Regarding family, my siblings are closer with each other than with me. I view my little brother as interesting and smart but somewhat lacking in confidence and practicality (maybe LII). I view my little sister as potentially fun but also lazy and too easily offended (maybe EII). Both seem to be Ne valuing introverts anyway

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Similar interests and sense of humor definitely are the most important qualities when it comes to friends. Usefulness is a big plus as well, I would get bored of someone who is all talk and no action. Romantically I'm realistic and don't expect the same type of interests from women but same sense of humor is important, meaning not too easily offended. Someone who seldom rejects physical advances since that and practical help are the ways for me to show love. And yes, even with compatible personalities being physically very attractive (to me) is an absolute requirement. I would much appreciate someone who can come up with something cool to do but also agree to jump on adventures with me when I manage to come up with one.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    Usually the conflicts with people close to me are either due to me being inconsiderate towards them or me feeling like they don't appreciate me enough (or don't show it).
    With strangers it's if they are disrespectful (or I come across so myself) or them trying to impose their rules on me. I don't care much about imposing rules on strangers myself but I can be very competitive.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?
    Analytical thinking, confidence, ability to learn new things quickly, applying theoretical knowledge in practice. Fearlessness in taking on challenges at work and determination.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Impulsiveness (from colleagues), inconsiderateness (from everyone), "lack of humane touch" (verbatim comment by a loved one, she tested MBTI ENFP), selfishness, "I can't really tell if you're an asshole or not" (verbatim comment by an IEI).
    I dislike my inability in preparing for the future and thinking things through in advance and inability to handle situations where I don't feel in control of my fate (I HATE flying, have no problem in taking risks driving fast).

I also dislike my incompetence in managing romantic relationships and being satisfied with things in general, I always find faults. I sometimes feel I lack a good enough purpose in life.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I can very well take care of my own health and stand my ground and take care of my own interests. I never accept compromises where I lose more than I gain. I can easily manage with rules and regulations if I want to. I can fix most anything mechanical, electrical or software with my own hands.
    Despite lacking people skills I can sometimes convince people over to my viewpoint using logical arguments. But I really need help in creating a vision and plan for my future. I need help in learning to enjoy and appreciate that which I already have, and someone to provide warmth.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I very much dislike routines chores at home such as cleaning and cooking. I dislike talking about my feelings, especially with people I don't trust. I enjoy learning new things (hours on wikipedia or now on socionics sites is not unusual) while listening to music I like. I like fixing things that were broken just to prove that I can. I like winning and overcoming challenges but hate losing so I prefer not to compete if I'm certain of losing or not placing favorably.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?
    This is a very difficult question. But I would like to have a house on the countryside with a big garage to work on my hobbies, especially cars. I want a traditional family. I want to make a big positive impact on the world, like building or developing something very important for the whole mankind. I would definitely work for free if it was something I truly believed in (like a generation starship or colonizing a new planet as sci-fi examples).

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?
    I would start my own company doing something I like on my own terms and trying to expand it. I definitely wouldn't want investors interfering with my decisions though.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    Child-like innocence and dreaminess maybe (in women)? I don't mind if a woman is a bit incompetent in practical things or technology as long as she's sweet and loving.
    I'm annoyed by people defending losers, being overly compassionate towards strangers.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?
    Not really any of those. I'm pretty indifferent to such things although I appreciate cleanliness and neatness if someone else creates it. I do try to keep my car cleaner than most and repair all defects. I keep myself clean but don't always care to shave or dress according to social norms.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?
    When some project I have been working on comes to completion with good (preferably exceptional) results. When someone really appreciates or loves me as a person. I often feel like a bad person but I like if someone manages to convince me of the opposite.
    Also If I meet someone I really feel like I connect with because it is rare.

How do you behave around strangers?
    Indifferently. I don't initiate contact but don't shy away from it either. If someone initiates conversation I try to be polite.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    With rage that doesn't calm down easily. An insult I answer with a worse insult, as a child I would have physically attacked but now I have more self-control. If someone attacks me I answer with all force I have.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Sometimes, I feel like nothing has a purpose and I'm just getting older and getting nowhere. I feel like I should have achieved much more than I have and regret some impulsive decisions that I should have thought through.
    I keep to myself, listen to music or try escapism through games, movies, books. Sometimes get drunk but more or less controlled and at home (otherwise I almost never drink nowadays).

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I actually run a side business that came out of a hobby. Professional services, sole enterpreneur.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    Practically, sportily, never formally. I keep clean but don't use any products except for shampoo and soap.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?
    Willful, stubborn, somewhat wild and impulsive. Got into a lot of fights. I have calmed down a lot.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Yes. But only the small ones that obviously need protection.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?
    I'm fine with it, I don't especially seek it out but don't back away from it either. As long as it's something I feel competent with.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I feel responsible for loved ones and keeping my word, delivering that what was promised. I expect loyalty and trustworthiness. Competence from my colleagues.
    I expect punctuality although I sometimes fail myself due to difficulty of judging how long things take. I'm too much of an optimist regarding time.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?
    To make sure they grow up healthy, smart and able to stand up for themselves. I'd be pretty authoritative and would not shy away from punishment when needed.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I can't say. Maybe something I have done at work, maybe some patent or product development work or creating my own personal "brand" with a niche product but I can't pick just one thing.
    I feel like it's still something I need to do and haven't succeeded in yet.

What was (or is) your high school experience like?
    Uneventful. I kept mostly to myself, I wasn't popular but not an outcast either. I kind of got along with both the "cool people" as well as the "nerds". The former seemed sometimes too stupid and shallow and the latter seemed, well, too nerdy.

What is something you regret?
    Badly hurting the feelings of a good woman who truly loved me.

Who do you admire, and why?
    Nobody, I don't have idols. But If I had to pick one, I like Elon Musk's vision and competence. I still drive Tesla even though the company doesn't always do the right thing by its customers..

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    I don't know how to make some big choices in my life. Especially regarding who I should spend it with.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I don't have any.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    Tending to the right but not in a religious way (if you think USA). I'm not politically active but I don't like multiculturalism or rabid feminism.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I want to do something useful which has a positive impact on the world through technological means. I want to have decision-making power and work in peace at my own pace. Money in itself is not the most important thing, status and meaning are more important.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    I think I liked chemistry and history most.

Do you like surprises?
    No.

There were more questions but now I got bored and it's time to do something else.

Last edited by Northstar; 03-27-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI is my guess.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are these answers real? Some of it sounds overly scripted.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE would be better than ISTp.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The answers are real. What sounds scripted? Some expressions might be influenced by all the type and function descriptions I've read but english is not my native language.
    I think one of my team members is LSE and he's clearly more extraverted (and nicer) than I am. We get along well even though there are arguments sometimes. He thinks it's hilarious when I tend to say very offensive things.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay if you think you are a introvert in the classic sense then you might be closer to ISTp.

What sort of things have made you think SLE?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, more introverted when it comes to interacting with new people at least. Not when it comes to interacting with the world though. Tests that show some sort of indicator for extraversion/introversion tend to always dump me pretty much in the middle of that scale.

Going off type descriptions, for example the SLI-Te one talks about it being "very difficult to hit anyone". That's not difficult for me, of course I don't go around hitting people randomly but using physical force and coercion comes as a natural reaction and I don't feel an aversion towards that.

I feel competent both in Se and Si but if I had to pick one I would pick Se. But of course, most people think Se is cooler so there's that. When it comes to romance styles I'm definitely aggressor and not caregiver. I'm not sure how much weight those should be given though, an IEE woman seems to like the aggression but I don't like her childish pinching and poking at all.

Oh yeah, I identified with a lot of the stuff in this one : http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...rom_The_Inside

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are either an SLE, or a blatant narcissist. And one doesn't exclude the other, of course.

I do understand why timber thinks these answers are scripted. They contain far too many socionic
    keywords, and an understanding of self of an untypical high degree, especially considering the options of SLE and SLI. If one knows oneself so well, why is there a need to know whether you are an SLE or an SLI?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. I think I've been called narcissist once before too, but seems like that probably isn't unsual when spending a lot of time trying to understand oneself. I never was interested in that before (closer to 40 than 30 in age), started on this stuff about 1,5 years ago.
    And I know there's a lot of familiar keywords and expressions, feels difficult to avoid when I've spent hundreds of hours (really!) reading through any available socionics texts that can be found during my free time.
    Does it matter if it's SLI or SLE? No, but I was just looking for another perspective since I couldn't find anything more to read that would clarify the difference to me.
    One motive is to understand the relationship issues I've had over time, so maybe more Fi polr than anything else?

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The risk when starting with MBTI or Socionics is that one tries to fit one of the descriptions on the basis of what you want to be (and not what you really are) by taking ownership of those descriptions, i.e. by using these description to build one's self-concept. There are many things in this world you can more or less objectively perceive, with one notable exception: you can not see yourself. So your self-concept, by definition, is always subjective, and often totally wrong, even if we aren't deluded by ideas on what we want to be.

Obviously understanding oneself cannot depend on what others tell you you are. But others definitively can view you on the outside, so it is always a good start to ask them. And you do that by providing pictures or videos, not by providing answers to questions that more likely tell us how you view yourself subjectively rather than what you really are objectively.

Until then nobody can say within reason if you are SLE, SLI or any of the other 14 types.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP/Northstar is SLE-Ti for sure. I haven't known any SLI personally (I've spent very little time with most types) though I enjoyed mclane's reply to one of my threads and I've only come anywhere near to closely observing one person I know for sure to be an SLI. He was a popular guy (or seemed to be) at my alma mater, but from my what knowledge and understanding I have of socionics and having grown up friends and acquaintances with many SLE-Ti and having met many since I graduated from college (with so much help I didn't deserve and couldn't have graduated without), I can conclude OP is definitely an SLE-Ti (I've spent more time since I was born with SLE individuals than any other type than what me/my mother and what my father are). OP obviously values Se and Ni more than Si and Ne, and is obviously Fi-PoLR. SLI don't get into fights nor appear that demanding of respect nor as protective, what OP described is definitely Beta behavior. SLE-Ti generally start out as some of the most disagreeable people on earth and get into a LOT of fights when they're younger, then become nicer and more concerned with being responsible with age. Most other types don't start out that mean and demanding and then do like a 170 degree turn-around as SLE-Ti are prone to; EIE can completely change too, but they're a lot more obstinate than SLE-Ti and so they can become dangerous leaders and EIE can change from "good" behavior (and being outright happy when younger) to "bad" behavior (and can start a never ending life-time remainder of being downright miserable at any time in their life), while with SLE-Ti it's always "bad" (but not necessarily unhappy) to "good". Some SLE-Ti start out kind of nice and wanting to take responsibility but it's not very common in SLE-Ti males, it's somewhat more common in SLE-Ti females including when taking into proportion of their type (2/3 to 4/5 of SLE-Ti are females probably closer to 2/3 though)

I'm pretty different from the OP (lol), especially wrt preferring sweet and naive women and being okay with women being incompetent with technology (I'm not okay with women being incompetent with technology even if it's used to my disadvantage). Gentle and mostly realistic (but highly imaginative and original, while not appearing narcissistic about it; e.g., listens to other experts' opinions and is discerning of experts' talents and abilities, unlike Trump) and highly competent (especially with discerning of talent while being open to the possibility of people developing new talent and explaining in every detail, spatial relations, computers, science, technology, theory, visual ability, fine motor coordination, hand work, tools, and mechanical reasoning and precise, concise usage of language and perfect understanding of it and making few errors of fact), much more than sweet and naive is how I prefer women (even though they'll probably use it against me, I'd probably deserve it). I don't want anyone always criticizing nor controlling me but I still prefer objectivity. Objective impersonal women are more feminine anyway especially hormonally. Me saying "I'm an idiot" in front of a woman, then her saying "you're not an idiot" is no better overall than a woman saying "agreed". That's because it indicates a lack of understanding and knowledge and objectivity from the woman saying "you're not an idiot" and that she's too willing to waste resources and isn't smart enough.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-14-2020 at 12:31 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the responses so far. And Disturbed, it's also my experience that more "hormonally feminine" woman (guessing from body shape, fat distribution, etc.) seem more Fi/Te-preferring to me. Of course there are exceptions, but as a general trend.
    Unfortunately I also think those body types (more pear-shaped ) are very attractive. But I seem to have a lot of issues dealing with them, a relationship I had with an ENFP was very turbulent and we got often on each others' nerves even when we didn't want to. We also didn't seem to have much in common except for similar tastes in music, cars and partially movies. But we almost never had long discussions except to settle some fights, basically only short practical-oriented exchanges. But being good-looking helps to offset a lot of that..

Those few that I know that have tested MBTI INFJ (socionics testing is uncommon, MBTI is pretty common) I have had much easier and natural-feeling experiences with. And long discussions that I have really enjoyed. In some way they seem more "male" in the sense that they don't easily get offended and instead come up with their own offensive jokes. They also seem more 'male' physically as well, as in being stronger, having more male-like fat distribution and bone structures etc. Because of that I haven't sometimes pursued a relationship with them even if getting along otherwise works really well. It's difficult to override physical impulses like that.

Regarding consentingadult's suggestion of pictures and videos. I attached the max allowed (two pics) in this post. Don't know if they are useful but at least it's two different expressions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Northstar;1376477]
    Thanks for the responses so far.
    You're welcome. I enjoyed doing it.

And Disturbed, it's also my experience that more "hormonally feminine" woman (guessing from body shape, fat distribution, etc.) seem more Fi/Te-preferring to me. Of course there are exceptions, but as a general trend.
    I consider "apples" and flat narrow buttocks more feminine and beautiful. And they have higher right hand 2d4d ratio (with all fingers stretched out completely) on average from my observations. But you're right that Fi/Te women are at least somewhat more likely to be "pear-shaped". Of course there are exceptions, I have seen an "apple-shaped" EII and Imogen Heap might be an IEE and she has a nice body, quite wide shoulders, tall that most people would consider masculine (I consider it feminine; it would be moreso if she had large round boobs and and if her legs made up a greater portion of her height).

Those few that I know that have tested MBTI INFJ (socionics testing is uncommon, MBTI is pretty common) I have had much easier and natural-feeling experiences with.

MBTI Js are usually the Socionics js and MBTI Ps are usually Socionics ps regardless of introversion (in fact, it's the other way around in some cases, EIE often test as ENFP).

And long discussions that I have really enjoyed. In some way they seem more "male" in the sense that they don't easily get offended and instead come up with their own offensive jokes.
    Yes, both IEIs and EIIs are less easily offended than ENFps (not by a huge amount, but the differences are there).
    IEEs are probably the most demonstratively thin-skinned of all the types and the most easily offended; IEE and SLE relationships really don't work well and despite SLEs and EIIs being conflictors, they get along better than SLEs and EIIs. Some EIEs can also appear thin-skinned and demonstratively thin-skinned (they often act like they don't care, even though they do) but some of them are more open to humor that seem more "male" to you (but it doesn't seem more male to me), a lot of EIEs don't really show their more than half of their emotions and are sometimes unable to pinpoint what they are.
    They also seem more 'male' physically as well, as in being stronger, having more male-like fat distribution and bone structures etc. Because of that I haven't sometimes pursued a relationship with them even if getting along otherwise works really well. It's difficult to override physical impulses like that.
    Yes, EIIs and IEIs and EIEs look stronger and are more top heavy in terms of fat distribution and wider/muscular shoulders than IEEs on average (Imogen Heap might be an IEE though sometimes her shoulders look narrow). IEEs are the most "pear-shaped" and weakest looking (and in my opinion, masculine) and most poorly coordinated of all the types. To be fair, my own coordination is terrible and my own build is slim (I don't really care other than having naturally narrow shoulders and fat legs is masculine and it bothers me), and there are some moderately erection-inducing IEEs (Mara Wilson is definitely an IEE and Imogen Heap if she is an IEE), but they're rare and they certainly don't make me as horny as many other people do either and sometimes Mara Wilson can really turn me off (her face really isn't all that attractive nor is her personality though she did do a good job as Matilda; but IEEs are just too thin-skinned and "morally conservative" and irritable and envious for me and unlike EIEs they don't really adapt themselves well to what people want, or what's in style and EIEs can sometimes make good jokes though their jokes are usually pretty shitty; but they're funnier than me).
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-14-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You definitely seem Se-Ni valuing from what you have written here. The things that seem Te are easily attributed to being an ST type. SLE would be a good bet.

I don't think it is prudent to start typing and basing your socionics type off of other peoples body types, which has just as poor a correlation to cognitive functions as facial structure does.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree that the correlation between body/face and cognitive type is not something you can trust individually, but statistically there definitely is something. I liked the statistics made by Talanov, based on those I also identified most with SLE/SLI but there were a couple of things in both that didn't fit. I don't think anybody is 100% just one type, there are admixtures. Socionics is of course just a simplification like most theories that attempt to model complexity, but an useful one.

Based on intertype relationships I do seem to get along best with Ti- and Ni-valuing types. Strong Fi is what puts me off most, but I don't like too much Fe either.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think you are SLE, from the bit I skimmed.

Edit: Read everything, and even more think you are SLE.... based on your writing anyway. Based on appearance, SLE could definitely still be possible, although the SLE guys I know tend to be more of a thin and wiry type of muscular.
    Last edited by sbbds; 02-16-2020 at 09:44 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are like a fatter, white guy version of an SLE guy in his 40s I used to live with. I rented a room in his townhouse. He was a software engineer.

We basically got along, more or less. Sometimes I had dinner with him and his other guests at the house. We sometimes swapped meals etc. I once overheard him tell some colleagues of his that he thought I was pretty; I am going to go ahead and assume that’s why he gave me a big discount on letting me stay with him. His political views were too authoritarian and conservative for my taste, and he was childish in a way because of that. He had a son with his ex-wife, who I assume may have been an ILI based on her work, though I’d never met her. An older IEI lady with daughters ran his business with him, but he insisted that they had nothing between them. Those guys would fight loudly in the middle of the night sometimes, until I threatened to him that I’d put a meat cleaver through the IEI lady’s head if it went on and demanded a refund. Once I also got so angry that I threw heavy glass bottles down the pavement outside.. I can’t really remember why. Anyway, the SLE guy seemed to be impressed and had a look of wonder and amazement on his face lol, as if he wanted to see me do it again lol.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You are like a fatter, white guy version of an SLE guy in his 40s I used to live with. I rented a room in his townhouse. He was a software engineer.
    Heh, I like your description. Yeah, I admit not being athletic in terms of low bodyfat and white skin makes for less definition anyway. I also like eating unhealthy and dislike cardio. I'm not proud of my body, would readily trade some IQ points to have been born with better body genes. But compared to the rest of my family I think I've done okay, they are probably all intuitives and don't seem to care much.

Some more thoughts about LSE's, which I think two of my colleagues are. We share similar interests but have different values and often get frustrated with each other's logic, they hate it when I don't accept their conclusions immediately or say that I won't simply care about some rules. I think they're a weird combination of pushiness and correctness. They're more social (role Fe?) but it seems somehow a bit shallow and they seldom want to disagree with the group.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added two more pictures for VI purposes.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Te

me thinks LIE, but everyone seems to think SLE, they're prob right.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After spending time today with IEE and her xEI sister I'm even more convinced of being Fe-valuing instead of Fi-valuing. Interaction with Fe-types feels so much better and more natural.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems Beta ST to me

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

YIPPIE I SPOTTED ANOTHER FAKE SLE ON THE FORUM TO THROW IN WITH NUMBER6W5LARGE AND SBBDS.

I thought I wouldn't bother with a questionnaire to help type myself, but why the hell not. These don't seem to get many answers but feel free to give your input. I've done a bunch of tests and read about socionics for more than a year. I tend to get SLI or SLE (logical subtypes when applicable), very rarely the other ST rational types but never anything else. Maybe this will help finally settle the matter.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT QUESTIONNAIRES. SLES DONT NEED HELP TYPING THEMSELVES AND ARE VERY SURE OF THEIR TYPE. SE-LEAD DEVALUES ANY AIDE THAT TESTS HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO TYPING. YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF INSTINCTIVE STREET SMARTS IS ALREADY YOUR FIRST STRIKE.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    Robotics engineering, technical lead. I like that it's multi-discipline engineering and I get to solve difficult problems, make decisions for myself and lead a small team.

ROBOTICS ENGINEERING, FORGET IT. WAY TOO NERDY FOR SLE. WOW, YOU LEAD A SMALL TEAM OF ENGINEERING GEEKS I'M SOOO IMPRESSED...WHO THE FCK CARES ABOUT SOLVING DIFFICULT PROBLEMS. SLE APPROACH TO SOLVING DIFFICULT PROBLEMS IS TO SMASH IT IN TWO. FORCE THE PROBLEM TO SOLVE ITSELF OR USE FORCE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, THIS IS WHY SLES DO NOT GRAVITTATE TO SUCH NERDY PROFESSIONS.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    Strength training at the gym consistently. On/off playing MMORPGs like WoW and ESO. Working on cars, driving. I like sci-fi series, movies and books.
    I like to feel strong and healthy (and look like it). I like experiencing, learning and accomplishing new practical things. I like to have an actual impact on the world.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HAVING AN ACTUAL IMPACT ON THE WORLD, WHAT ARE YOU MOTHER FCKIN TERESA...YOU ARE AN OUTSIDER OF SE LOOKING IN ASSUMING THEY LIKE HAVING AN ACTUAL IMPACT ON THE WORLD BECAUSE TEHY DO HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE WORLD. YOU ARE A WORLD OF WARCRAFT GEEKY NERD WHO TOOK UP SOME STRENGTH TRAINING TO TRY AND OFFSET WHAT A NERD YOU ARE.

What are your values, and why?
    This is a difficult one. For a long time I thought I didn't have any. But I really don't like: stupidity, too many rules and restrictions, weakness and incompetence, social justice warriors and political correctness

THESE VALUES ARE FAR TOO PASSIVE FOR SLE, MUCH LESS SE-LEAD. CLEARLY THAT IS CONSISTENT WITH YOU BEING MORE ON THE GEEKY SIDE. YOU ARE NOT AN ACTION-ORIENTED INDIVIDUAL.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    Mostly good, but somewhat distant relations. Usually because people that like the same things as me are just as bad in keeping in touch and organizing something together. I enjoy an informal atmosphere of playfully insulting each other as well as doing something useful together. Like working on cars, discussing the projects on a very practical level, having some beers and having a laugh at some funny and offensive memes. I think I also might enjoy a deeper philosophical discussion, but only with people that share my viewpoints. In general I have no interest in associating with people who wouldn't agree with me. Regarding family, my siblings are closer with each other than with me. I view my little brother as interesting and smart but somewhat lacking in confidence and practicality (maybe LII). I view my little sister as potentially fun but also lazy and too easily offended (maybe EII). Both seem to be Ne valuing introverts anyway

AGAIN THIS IS FAR TOO PASSIVE FOR SLE. ESPECIALLY SLE-TI. YOU SOUND DULL, PASSIVE AND WIMPY...ITS THE TYPE OF SHIT GEEKY ROBOTICS ENGINEERS DO.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Similar interests and sense of humor definitely are the most important qualities when it comes to friends. Usefulness is a big plus as well, I would get bored of someone who is all talk and no action. Romantically I'm realistic and don't expect the same type of interests from women but same sense of humor is important, meaning not too easily offended. Someone who seldom rejects physical advances since that and practical help are the ways for me to show love. And yes, even with compatible personalities being physically very attractive (to me) is an absolute requirement. I would much appreciate someone who can come up with something cool to do but also agree to jump on adventures with me when I manage to come up with one.

AGAIN DULL PASSIVE AND NERDY. THE THREE MOST APPLICABLE WORDS TO WHAT I'M SEEING HERE CONSISTENT WITH WHAT I WOULD EXPECTS FROM A GEEKY ROBOTICS ENGINEER.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    Usually the conflicts with people close to me are either due to me being inconsiderate towards them or me feeling like they don't appreciate me enough (or don't show it).
    With strangers it's if they are disrespectful (or I come across so myself) or them trying to impose their rules on me. I don't care much about imposing rules on strangers myself but I can be very competitive.

THATS NOT REAL CONFLICT, THAT'S LITTLE EMO BITCH SHIT THAT ANY SLE WOULD BRUSH OFF LIKE NOTHING....CLEARLY YOU DO NOT LIVE INSIDE OF OR HAVE A TASTE FOR THE ROUGH AND TUMBLE AND YOU HAVE NO DRIVE TO PREVAIL OVER OTHERS. ASIDE FROM DULL PASSIVE AND NERDY LETS ADD ON EMO, BECAUSE THE TYPE OF CONFLICTS YOU ARE REPORTING SOUND LIKE THE KIND OF CONFLICTS A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL WORKING HER FIRST JOB PART TIME IN A PIZZA BAKERY WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT ON A FORUM."I'M NOT APPRECIATED ENOUGH" WAAH WAAH WAAH. YOUR ANSWER DOESN'T EVEN SOUND REAL WHEN THE FCK DO STRANGERS EVER TRY TO IMPOSE THEIR RULES ON YOU. YOU MUST CARRY YOURSELF AND TALK IN PUBLIC LIKE A TOTAL WUSS FOR ANY STRANGER TO JUST COME UP TO YOU AND START TRYING TO IMPOSE THEIR RULES. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING...I DID NOT EVEN KNOW SUCH A THING EXISTED UNTIL YOUR EMO WEAK-AS-PISS ANSWER.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?
    Analytical thinking, confidence, ability to learn new things quickly, applying theoretical knowledge in practice. Fearlessness in taking on challenges at work and determination.

CONSISTENT WITH MY IMPRESSION OF YOU AND THAT OF A GEEKY ROBOTICS ENGINEER BUT IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH SLE...

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Impulsiveness (from colleagues), inconsiderateness (from everyone), "lack of humane touch" (verbatim comment by a loved one, she tested MBTI ENFP), selfishness, "I can't really tell if you're an asshole or not" (verbatim comment by an IEI).
    I dislike my inability in preparing for the future and thinking things through in advance and inability to handle situations where I don't feel in control of my fate (I HATE flying, have no problem in taking risks driving fast).

I also dislike my incompetence in managing romantic relationships and being satisfied with things in general, I always find faults. I sometimes feel I lack a good enough purpose in life.

THIS ANSWER CLEARLY SHOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT SE-VALUING...SLE WOULD NEVER DISLIKE 'THEIR LACK OF A HUMANE TOUCH"...CHOIR BOY. "I WANT TO BE MORE SENSITIVE". WAAH WAAH WAAH. I WANT BE COMPETENT AT ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS...WAAH WAAH..."I FIND SO MANY FAULTS WITH MYSELF" WAAH WAAH WAAH. YOU'RE SO GODDAMN EMO LOL. GET LOST.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I can very well take care of my own health and stand my ground and take care of my own interests. I never accept compromises where I lose more than I gain. I can easily manage with rules and regulations if I want to. I can fix most anything mechanical, electrical or software with my own hands.
    Despite lacking people skills I can sometimes convince people over to my viewpoint using logical arguments. But I really need help in creating a vision and plan for my future. I need help in learning to enjoy and appreciate that which I already have, and someone to provide warmth.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT LOGICAL ARGUMENTS AND CREATING A VISION AND PLAN FOR A FUTURE. WHAT A GEEK

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I very much dislike routines chores at home such as cleaning and cooking. I dislike talking about my feelings, especially with people I don't trust. I enjoy learning new things (hours on wikipedia or now on socionics sites is not unusual) while listening to music I like. I like fixing things that were broken just to prove that I can. I like winning and overcoming challenges but hate losing so I prefer not to compete if I'm certain of losing or not placing favorably.

AGAIN THESE ANSWERS INDICATE THAT YOU ARE NOT SLE. WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE, CLEANING AND COOKING. WTF, YOU ARE SUCH A GEEK THAT THE FIRST THING YOU PUT ON YOUR LIST OF DISLIKES IS CLEANING AND COOKING. GTFO YOU ARE ACTUALLY CONSIDERING SLE FOR YOURSELF. SERIOUS!! EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU SO FAR IN THESE ANSWERS IS DULL, BORING, PASSIVE, AND EMO. THERE'S NO FI-DENYING AT ALL.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?
    This is a very difficult question. But I would like to have a house on the countryside with a big garage to work on my hobbies, especially cars. I want a traditional family. I want to make a big positive impact on the world, like building or developing something very important for the whole mankind. I would definitely work for free if it was something I truly believed in (like a generation starship or colonizing a new planet as sci-fi examples).

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MAKING A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE WORLD. I SWEAR, ITS LIKE YOU'VE GOT NO KILLER INSTINCT AT ALL. "i WANT TO WORK ON MY HOBBIES LIKE MY CAR." THATS VERY UH ADMIRABLE YOU HAVE A BIG CONSCIENCE TO MAKE THE WORLD A HAPPY MERRY PLACE BUT ENOUGH TO DISQUALIFY YOU FOR SLE... TOO MUCH NERDY MAKE-THE-WORLD-A-BETTER-PLACE CONSCIENTIOUSNESS AND TOTALLY LACKING IN STREET SMARTS FOR A SLE. AGAIN, YOU ARE WAY TOO ACCEPTING OF Fi

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?
    I would start my own company doing something I like on my own terms and trying to expand it. I definitely wouldn't want investors interfering with my decisions though.

SO YOURE LIKE A SUPER-GEEK. THE SUPER GEEK OF ROBOTICS ENGINEERING...THAT'S REAL BRIGHT, THEN THEY WON'T BE INVESTORS. AGAIN TOO PICKY ABOUT STUPID SHIT AND TOO TIED/IDENTIFIED TO/WITH YOUR CAREER AS WHO YOU ARE FOR SLE. ITS LIKE YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF YOURSELF OUTSIDE OF YOUR JOB AS A ROBOTICS ENGINEER.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    Child-like innocence and dreaminess maybe (in women)? I don't mind if a woman is a bit incompetent in practical things or technology as long as she's sweet and loving.
    I'm annoyed by people defending losers, being overly compassionate towards strangers.

AWW MR. ROBOTICS ENGINEER JUST NEEDS A GIRL WHOSE SWEET AND LOVING. HEH, HOW WEAK, AND ACCEPTING OF FI, YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT SLE.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?
    Not really any of those. I'm pretty indifferent to such things although I appreciate cleanliness and neatness if someone else creates it. I do try to keep my car cleaner than most and repair all defects. I keep myself clean but don't always care to shave or dress according to social norms.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT A NEAT CAR OR REPAIRING DEFECTS. THAT'S ALL BULLSHIT STUFF SLES STREAMLINE IN ORDER TO STAY ON THE OFFENSIVE AGAINST LIFE. YOU'RE JUST A REGULAR MR. FIX-IT. TIM THE TOOLMAN KNOWS HOW TO DRILLS NAIL INTO DOOR HINGES AND GOING THROUGH THE DULL MOTIONS OF LIFE. DEFINITELY NOT SE-VALUING.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?
    When some project I have been working on comes to completion with good (preferably exceptional) results. When someone really appreciates or loves me as a person. I often feel like a bad person but I like if someone manages to convince me of the opposite.
    Also If I meet someone I really feel like I connect with because it is rare.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT BEING APPRECIATED, LOVED OR FEELING LIKE A BAD PERSON OR BRINGING A PROJECT TO COMPLETION WITH GOOD RESULTS. LET ME DRILL THIS INTO YOUR HEAD. YOU ARE FAR TOO DULL, GOODIE TWO SHOED, ACCEPTING OF Fi AND LACKING IN ALL STREET SMARTS FOR A SLE. MAYBE IF YOU CAN LOBOTOMIZE THAT BIG FAT CONSCIENCE OUT OF YOUR HEAD MAYBE YOU'D COME A BIT CLOSER TO YOU BUT YOU ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM REMOTELY SLE. WHOEVER HAS BEEN TELLING YOU THAT IS EITHER A FCKIN MORON OR JUST LYING TO YOU FOR ULTERIOR REASONS. SO WHOEVER AFFIRMATIVELY TELLS YOU THAT YOU'RE AN SLE IS A FIRST RATE DUMMY. ITS OBVIOUS YOU, LIKE COPYCAT SBBDDS (HOWEVER THE FCK ITS SPELLED) AND NUMBER 6W5 LARGE, ARE FAR TOO ACCEPTING OF Fi FOR SLE. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THAT THEN YOU'D BETTER GO FIND ANOTHER HOBBY TO TAKE UP.

How do you behave around strangers?
    Indifferently. I don't initiate contact but don't shy away from it either. If someone initiates conversation I try to be polite.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    With rage that doesn't calm down easily. An insult I answer with a worse insult, as a child I would have physically attacked but now I have more self-control. If someone attacks me I answer with all force I have.

JUST ABOUT ANY MALE WOULD ANSWER WITH ALL THE FORCE THEY HAVE IF THEY ARE ATTACKED. THE POINT IS YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FORCE NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME YOU SPEND WITH YOUR LITTLE STRENGTH TRAINING ROUTINES AND TRYING TO FIT YOURSELF INTO THE IDEAL CONSERVATIVE MALE ARCHETYPE. THE SECOND POINT IS YOU HAVE NO WILL TO IMPOSE OVER OTHERS. YOUR LITTLE CHILDHOOD TEMPER TANTRUMS DONT MEAN SHIT AS FAR AS HELPING YOUR CASE FOR SLE BECAUSE UTLIMATELY YOU TURNED OUT TO BE A GOODIE TWO SHOED CONSCIENTIOUS GUY -- THATS WHO YOU WERE ALL ALONG. SLE GAINS LESS CONTROL AND MORE FORCEFULNESS AS THEY GET OLDER AND GROWS EVEN MORE AGGRESSIVE AND ANIMALISTIC...YOU ON THE OTHER HAND DIDN'T BECAUSE YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE CHILDHOOD TANTRUMS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SOCIONICS TYPE

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Sometimes, I feel like nothing has a purpose and I'm just getting older and getting nowhere. I feel like I should have achieved much more than I have and regret some impulsive decisions that I should have thought through.
    I keep to myself, listen to music or try escapism through games, movies, books. Sometimes get drunk but more or less controlled and at home (otherwise I almost never drink nowadays).

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ACHIEVEMENT. YOU'RE SUCH A LITTLE SHOW-DOG. ESCAPISM THROUGH GAMES, MOVIES AND BOOKS...ITS LIKE YOU CAME OFF AN EDUCATION SYSTEM ASSEMBLY LINE WHERE GENERIC FULLY PROGRAMMED ROBOTICS ENGINEERS ARE CHURNED OUT A DAILY BASIS. COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR PERSONALITY.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I actually run a side business that came out of a hobby. Professional services, sole enterpreneur.

WHO THE HELL HAS TIME FOR OR GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HOBBIES. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE IS LUKEWARM AND THE VOLUME SO TURNED DOWN THAT IT IS GENUINELY LAUGHABLE YOU WOULD EVER CONSIDER SLE FOR YOURSELF. BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT BECAUSE SLES MAKE TERRIBLE ENTREPRENEURS.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    Practically, sportily, never formally. I keep clean but don't use any products except for shampoo and soap.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT APPEARANCE.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?
    Willful, stubborn, somewhat wild and impulsive. Got into a lot of fights. I have calmed down a lot.

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Yes. But only the small ones that obviously need protection.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT PROTECTING KIDS. ITS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, LET THEM SINK OR SWIM. WHO GIVES A SHIT. YOU'RE SUCH A GODDAMN, SHIRT TUCKED IN CONSCIENTIOUS GOODIE TWO-SHOES...

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?
    I'm fine with it, I don't especially seek it out but don't back away from it either. As long as it's something I feel competent with.

YOU'RE THE ULTIMATE POSER WHOSE JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS OF LIFE AFTER BEING DUMPED OFF AN EDUCATIONAL SSYTEM ASSEMBLY LINE WHERE THOUSANDS OF ROBOTICS ENGINEERED ARE CHURNED OUT ON A DAILY BASIS

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I feel responsible for loved ones and keeping my word, delivering that what was promised. I expect loyalty and trustworthiness. Competence from my colleagues.
    I expect punctuality although I sometimes fail myself due to difficulty of judging how long things take. I'm too much of an optimist regarding time.

SLES NEVER EXPECT LOYALTY OR TRUSTWORTHINESS, WHAT THE FUCK. ANOTHER NERDY RESPONSE FROM SOMEBODY WHO HAS NEVER LIVED A DAY OF THEIR LIFE IN THE CUTTHROAT ROUGH AND TUMBLE.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?
    To make sure they grow up healthy, smart and able to stand up for themselves. I'd be pretty authoritative and would not shy away from punishment when needed.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I can't say. Maybe something I have done at work, maybe some patent or product development work or creating my own personal "brand" with a niche product but I can't pick just one thing.
    I feel like it's still something I need to do and haven't succeeded in yet.

YOU ARE A NERD

What was (or is) your high school experience like?
    Uneventful. I kept mostly to myself, I wasn't popular but not an outcast either. I kind of got along with both the "cool people" as well as the "nerds". The former seemed sometimes too stupid and shallow and the latter seemed, well, too nerdy.

UNEVENTFUL??? DULL, BORING, PASSIVE AND SO NOT SLE AND CERTAINLY A NERD COMPARED TO SLE.

What is something you regret?
    Badly hurting the feelings of a good woman who truly loved me.

ANSWERS LIKE THIS JUST MAKE YOU TOO PATHETIC FOR SLE. FAR TOO ACCEPTING OF Fi for SLE!

Who do you admire, and why?
    Nobody, I don't have idols. But If I had to pick one, I like Elon Musk's vision and competence. I still drive Tesla even though the company doesn't always do the right thing by its customers..

MUSK IS ANOTHER GEEK LIKE YOURSELF.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    I don't know how to make some big choices in my life. Especially regarding who I should spend it with.

TOO ACCEPTING OF FI

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I don't have any.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    Tending to the right but not in a religious way (if you think USA). I'm not politically active but I don't like multiculturalism or rabid feminism.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I want to do something useful which has a positive impact on the world through technological means. I want to have decision-making power and work in peace at my own pace. Money in itself is not the most important thing, status and meaning are more important.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT STATUS AND MEANING OR MAKING A POSITIVE IMPACT. YOU'RE QUITE THE MOMMY'S SHOW DOG. FAR TOO PATHETIC FOR SLE AND MUCH TOO ACCEPTING OF Fi.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    I think I liked chemistry and history most.

NERD

Do you like surprises?
    No.

There were more questions but now I got bored and it's time to do something else.

GOOD CUZ IT COMES AS NO SURPRISE OR IT SHOULD COME AS NO SURPRISE, UNLESS YOU'RE A FCKIN DUMMY, THAT YOU ARE IN ON WAY SHAPE OR FORM A SLE
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-15-2020 at 02:52 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao. Come at me

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me I'm nearly convinced you're some bored and bitter NF's parody sock puppet account because your antics defy credulity; either that, or you're a garden variety psychopath who does way too much cocaine. Those are the only options.

@Northstar more resembles what a particular subtype of SLE is like in the real world (as opposed to hermit, comic book nerd fanfic).

It's no wonder you feel so threatened because you could NEVER. lol

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was trying to type these kind of people because I have known two who are like what you described yourself. I guess SLE-Ti.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    OP/Northstar is SLE-Ti for sure. I haven't known any SLI personally (I've spent very little time with most types) though I enjoyed mclane's reply to one of my threads and I've only come anywhere near to closely observing one person I know for sure to be an SLI. He was a popular guy (or seemed to be) at my alma mater, but from my what knowledge and understanding I have of socionics and having grown up friends and acquaintances with many SLE-Ti and having met many since I graduated from college (with so much help I didn't deserve and couldn't have graduated without), I can conclude OP is definitely an SLE-Ti (I've spent more time since I was born with SLE individuals than any other type than what me/my mother and what my father are). OP obviously values Se and Ni more than Si and Ne, and is obviously Fi-PoLR. SLI don't get into fights nor appear that demanding of respect nor as protective, what OP described is definitely Beta behavior. SLE-Ti generally start out as some of the most disagreeable people on earth and get into a LOT of fights when they're younger, then become nicer and more concerned with being responsible with age. Most other types don't start out that mean and demanding and then do like a 170 degree turn-around as SLE-Ti are prone to; EIE can completely change too, but they're a lot more obstinate than SLE-Ti and so they can become dangerous leaders and EIE can change from "good" behavior (and being outright happy when younger) to "bad" behavior (and can start a never ending life-time remainder of being downright miserable at any time in their life), while with SLE-Ti it's always "bad" (but not necessarily unhappy) to "good". Some SLE-Ti start out kind of nice and wanting to take responsibility but it's not very common in SLE-Ti males, it's somewhat more common in SLE-Ti females including when taking into proportion of their type (2/3 to 4/5 of SLE-Ti are females probably closer to 2/3 though)

NO HE IS DEFINITELY NOT AND YOUR POORLY COBBLED-TOGETHER NARRATIVE OF HALF-BAKED AND INACCURATE PROJECTIONS CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. -K4M

I'm pretty different from the OP (lol), especially wrt preferring sweet and naive women and being okay with women being incompetent with technology (I'm not okay with women being incompetent with technology even if it's used to my disadvantage). Gentle and mostly realistic (but highly imaginative and original, while not appearing narcissistic about it; e.g., listens to other experts' opinions and is discerning of experts' talents and abilities, unlike Trump) and highly competent (especially with discerning of talent while being open to the possibility of people developing new talent and explaining in every detail, spatial relations, computers, science, technology, theory, visual ability, fine motor coordination, hand work, tools, and mechanical reasoning and precise, concise usage of language and perfect understanding of it and making few errors of fact), much more than sweet and naive is how I prefer women (even though they'll probably use it against me, I'd probably deserve it). I don't want anyone always criticizing nor controlling me but I still prefer objectivity. Objective impersonal women are more feminine anyway especially hormonally. Me saying "I'm an idiot" in front of a woman, then her saying "you're not an idiot" is no better overall than a woman saying "agreed". That's because it indicates a lack of understanding and knowledge and objectivity from the woman saying "you're not an idiot" and that she's too willing to waste resources and isn't smart enough.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Te

me thinks LIE, but everyone seems to think SLE, they're prob right.

no, copycat sbbds and number6w5large have both severely mistyped themselves (nobody relevant ever typed either one of them as SLEs). their opinions don't mean shit, because it amounts to a perpetuation of their own justifications for mistyping and their own personal rebellion against reality. your opinion doesn't mean much either because you're a LSE 6w7 so/sp mistyped as a SLE 8w7 so/sx, but as a LSE your close enough to SLE that you are bettter positioned to pass for SLE (those two are feelers)...you can pass for SLE 6w7 until you start showing that SI-EGO BLOCK (that 'go-with-the-flow-hokie-doke-everybody-thinks-x-i'm-probably-wrong-let-me-announce-to-the-board-that-I-value-everybody's-opinion-more-than-my-own-so-I-can-promote-group-harmony!...ya know,that SI-EGO BLOCK)

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG Kill4ME, you're a raging narcissist but this was the funniest response to a type-me thread I've read lol. Legit crying from laughter! "YOU ARE A NERD" LOL 80's High School is calling Now now remember the breakfast Club and hold hands and sing kumbaya

Agreed on the typing though, OP isn't Se.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Well I dont care much about others types really I'm more interested in my own hence my post. But LSE 6w7 could be it. I'm always open to you visual identifying me

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I dont care much about others types really I'm more interested in my own hence my post. But LSE 6w7 could be it. I'm always open to you visual identifying me
    Then you do yourself a grave disservice. lol I don't understand a world where people actually take him seriously. Blows my mind. Motherfucker is a HACK.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Then you do yourself a grave disservice. lol I don't understand a world where people actually take him seriously. Blows my mind. Motherfucker is a HACK.
    Nvm you're right. Lol
    Last edited by kingslayer; 03-15-2020 at 11:34 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well looking at his own gallery on pinterest I look like the sle tis lol I just want him to see it so he can stop calling me an lse . I act polite and professional here because I don't care to attack or have beefs online and mostly use this site at work on work computers not cuz I'm si valuing .

However I do find his enengram knowledge interesting. He is what he is but I like his take on ennegram. I seperate the individual from the info.
    But why would you give a fall off, crumb of a fuck what he thinks? Dude, setting aside the sub par mechanics of his flawed, narrow, one dimensional typing method, the no neck bastard types folks out of the spite all the time--he is not objective and unbiased. He types me EIE-Fe because I insult the living dog fuck outta him (demon low D Fe, fwiw) and have left leaning politics. lol But he hasn't actually payed attention to me in depth, and he's never seen me, though he claims that his typings and VI are not based on speculation and conjecture, which it most certainly is. For example, if you look below, he has Olimpia, Cassandra and SisofNight (the same person using different accounts) typed both as EII and IEI. lol Most of the posters that he doesn't like, he types them as ethical types, his conflictors or gives them some unfavorable IR (loves throwing folks into Delta quadra).

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    New Addition: Emily

Here's the accurate typings for numerous members over the years. These are not guesses, estimations, speculations, conjectures or interpretations but knowledge. I cracked the VI templates for every socionics type and subtype and discovered the only conceptually/structurally/logically flawless breakdown for every type wing and stack using type wing and stack.

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta, dangerbird89

ESE-Fe: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid, Fardraft
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy,

LII-Ti: N0ki/Zap, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand, Etar
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero, Vers, Vesstheastralsilky

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English, lelelewomanwomanwoman, Megatrop, Emily
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena, Coeruleum, gammavsbeta

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio/satan, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas, Karatos
    LSI-Ti: Rocky, Hamouchou

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Xiavay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen, Alonzo
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize, Schwiftyrickity, Niko

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling, Oppai Anschluss
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust, Saiorse, Hag

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim, Floozy
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, LuminousLynx, Lord Pixel
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist, plasmatorpedo1043, Araz

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean, QueenTiger
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader, Viktor, Kingslayer

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi, VenusRose
    IEE-Fi: Finale/Finaplex, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer, Eos

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp, Tpaduan, User123
    EII-Fi: maritsa/beautiful sky, mikemex, IBTL, contra, sol, suintal/silke, tela/arachne, Olimpia, thehotelambush, Yaaroslav

Click here to find out their enneagram types.[/B]
    As far as his SLE typings, "a broken clock is right twice a day." I will say that the only type he's slightly decent at VI typing is SLE, and especially if they are criminals/gangsters/psychopaths of some sort, because that's who he idolizes and has payed attention to the most. But, honestly, a fair amount of his VI templates are abysmal and flat out wrong; I've based mine off of Filatova's extensive work, which was actually empirical. Her test was so accurate that distinct, repeatable phenotypical patterns began to emerge among the different sociotypes. I've yet to be wrong using her templates. If you want me to compare you to mine for the hell of it, send me a PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    But why would you give a fall off, crumb of a fuck what he thinks? Dude, setting aside the sub par mechanics of his flawed, narrow, one dimensional typing method, the no neck bastard types folks out of the spite all the time--he is not objective and unbiased. He types me EIE-Fe because I insult the living dog fuck outta him (demon low D Fe, fwiw) and have left leaning politics. lol But he hasn't actually payed attention to me in depth, and he's never seen me, though he claims that his typings and VI are not based on speculation and conjecture, which it most certainly is. For example, if you look below, he has Olimpia, Cassandra and SisofNight (the same person using different accounts) typed both as EII and IEI. lol Most of the posters that he doesn't like, he types them as ethical types, his conflictors or gives them some unfavorable IR (loves throwing folks into Delta quadra).

As far as his SLE typings, "a broken clock is right twice a day." I will say that the only type he's slightly decent at VI typing is SLE, and especially if they are criminals/gangsters/psychopaths of some sort, because that's who he idolizes and has payed attention to the most. But, honestly, a fair amount of his VI templates are abysmal and flat out wrong; I've based mine off of Filatova's extensive work, which was actually empirical. Her test was so accurate that distinct, repeatable phenotypical patterns began to emerge among the different sociotypes. I've yet to be wrong using her templates. If you want me to compare you to mine for the hell of it, send me a PM.
    He types me as Si ego, he's a fucking joke. Absolute retard, genuinely one of the stupidest people I've met. I think what we should do whenever he posts his shit is what we do when an anti-vaxxer of flat earther opens their ulcer-ridden mouths and just laugh in their face. Kill4Me = Dumbass Bitch.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actual footage of Kill4Me

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    OMG Kill4ME, you're a raging narcissist but this was the funniest response to a type-me thread I've read lol. Legit crying from laughter! "YOU ARE A NERD" LOL 80's High School is calling Now now remember the breakfast Club and hold hands and sing kumbaya

Agreed on the typing though, OP isn't Se.
    Yeah, pretty funny. Obviously all SLE are psychopathic criminals that don't manage to do anything worthwhile in their life except maybe two thousand posts on a personality type forum and a pinterest collection nobody gives a shit about. Which sure as hell isn't nerdy or something a fucked-up NF would do while daydreaming about his bad boy SLE cartoon characters.

About the typing, feel free to come with a suggestion if you think Se doesn't fit. That's what this thread is for, outside opinions for me to consider. The clown above already provided some fun, how about some substance too?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somnambulat0ry View Post
    the introspective manner points more to N than a sensing type, as I see it. EIE > SLE
    If you're talking about k4m, then yeah. I can see EIE in the drama and wild claims about predictive superpowers.

In case you were talking about me, F types are pretty far off.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was gonna say k4m seems EIE haha

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXdedXx View Post
    I was gonna say k4m seems EIE haha
    k4m writes like @Alonzo on drugs. LOL. Hence I'd entertain LIE as a possibility.

And why not demonstrative and mobilizing functions are kind of sexy function to be used in self indulgent ways.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast