Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's my type (other than blondes)?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's my type (other than blondes)?

I recorded a video of me going over three of my most important possessions, telling anecdotes and reasons for each. What do you think my type is?

Also, in case you're curious, the woman I talk about just texted me that she "loves me no matter what" so I guess I have some shit to work through.

https://youtu.be/8FcEPb7XRMU

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Are you sure you're enneagram 5? You seem like an enneagram 7.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you are funny.
    good voice tember. to study radio/tv host courses mb useful. ASMR channel is another to try in case idiotic actions which ASMR dudes do will not make you laughing

mb IEE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you are LII.

I considered ILE, but I don’t think so. The difference between the two types is that for the ILE, facts are fuel for the main objective of producing “many solutions”, while for the LII, the objective is a logical system that has been checked against all the possible exceptions.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-20-2019 at 03:21 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Best worker"

You want to find your Fi, someone who can be completely open and vulnerable with.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I absolutely am a 5 sx, there is no question about that.

Perhaps I used a poor method for typing insight? No two people have had the same answer.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

While I do not have strong opinion over your type (wheter IEE, ILE and so on) but I hear lots of wordings like three of my prized possessions (description of personal attachment) and then hardest worker (emphasis on worker here not something else like implementer director or designer.. logic does not come out stronk). I think this makes me think IEE.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I tend to be consumed by women" Se/Ni, I'd say ILI

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI-Te 5w4 sx/so ? You are somewhat reminiscent of robert downey jr (who i believe is sle though)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is particularly interesting because, of all the Quadras, I've always most resonated with Beta; it's the only one that hasn't been mentioned.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly due to my relationship with Si. Here's a second video where I discuss all eight IEs: https://youtu.be/M-EJCAobITQ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE
    LSE
    LSE
    LSE
    LSE
    LSE

way for me to relax
    -

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You have trouble with Si because you are enneagram 7, and they have trouble relaxing and need to always be on the move. You dislike Fi because it is your conflictor. I suggest you read about ILE on wikisocion. You are also ILE Ne subtype.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I promise you I am not a 7. I do not act like a 7 in my day-to-day nor do I share any of their core motivations. I disintegrate into the low side of 7 on occasion, but I integrate into the high side of 8. I very directly match up with 5 sx on essentially every level possible.

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

7w8. lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're absolutely wrong on this. There's not nearly enough information in my video for you to get an Enneagram typing, the Enneagram is all about one's inner narrative and repressed self. It takes a lot to get to someone's Enneagram. Sociotype is about how one carries oneself in the day-to-day and is much easier to ascertain visually/superficially.

My two best friends are 7s and the delineation is ridiculously clear.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DonutTaganes View Post
    You're absolutely wrong on this. There's not nearly enough information in my video for you to get an Enneagram typing, the Enneagram is all about one's inner narrative and repressed self. It takes a lot to get to someone's Enneagram. Sociotype is about how one carries oneself in the day-to-day and is much easier to ascertain visually/superficially.

My two best friends are 7s and the delineation is ridiculously clear.
    And now you are supervising Pink's Te, because she's not being objective about information and information regarding you (the facts and logic).
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't it seem unlikely that an LSE would have more negative feelings around Si and Fi than they do around Ni and Ti?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Doesn't it seem unlikely that an LSE would have more negative feelings around Si and Fi than they do around Ni and Ti?
    well you like every non dialyzed LSE find Fi to be boring while not understanding the nature and purpose of Fi. and you find your own ways to relax despite high Extroversion (head sets, tune out).
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That doesn't account for my much more positive relationships with what you're saying are my non-valued Introverted functions.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, so it seems like you consider yourself a LSI... that fits with enneagram 5 I guess. but that would mean that Te is an ignoring function for you, while you're good at it and don't mind using it intensively, and Ne your polr, which should cause a great annoyance to you, not used as "ok, whatever, I don't mind". also, being a Se, you should look for submissive girls, while you say you end up "consumed".

another type that fits e5 is ILI, its Ti is demonstrative, Te is used naturally, Se is all that makes you happy, and well... the annoyance point would be Fe, which you admit you can't use (and I guess you don't really look for it). Ni values are expressed too: need for alone time in contemplation, attraction to the occult and spiritual, desire to break down and analyze your interests...

what made me think of ILI at first is that your video was about the 3 items you're most attached to, this is Fi.

I guess you're opting for SLE too, but I'm not really confident in seeing you as a SLE.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely Alpha NT, leaning towards ILE.

• Manifesting a Ne head centered "nervous energy" (and your admission that you enjoy this) + the gliding head movements and the darting eyes expanding perception and seeking connections as it moves upward and "beyond" + the occasional free flowing hands working through ideas + lots of Ti "halting" articulation (pause..."umm"...pause) and the dampening of extroverted energy as you move inwardly + moderate facial mobility = high Ne & Ti
    • Lacking palpable bodily presence but being capable of sufficient energetically willful push back when necessary is good enough for Role Se.
    • Neglecting Si matters but not having outright contempt for them, in and of itself, I'd say falls under low Si but Si valuing, nonetheless.
    • Awkward relationship to Fi while having outright contempt for many of its strong users speaks to Fi PoLR.
    • 2D Fe users tend not to be so secure in their ability to positively impact the emotional landscape in a manner that adequately suits their aims.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

your narrative (style, information and delivery) follows similar pattern as legendary EJArendee's.

Another interesting thing is that you also liked to show objects of interests and you also liked beta.... All of this make me want me to switch to super ego of the original, SLE. I leave this quite open as you appear quite person which might make it hard to narrow it down first. Anyway, I suggest that you type yourself based on mappings of other people as this is after all inter type related stuff.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That doesn't account for my much more positive relationships with what you're saying are my non-valued Introverted functions.
    I'm not sure what you associate with Fi other than "boring"
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Etar @kingslayer

from your "boring" EII

I have a very specific purpose in my duality.
    1. LSE take on too much work and have a hard time getting it all done so I help them prioritize by telling them "well since this is Saturday, you should do this; it is more important; that you can withhold till tomorrow after work." It makes them not feel overwhelmed
    2. They have trouble picking something that they can see themselves doing in the long run where they will be successful. I help them project the vision of a career into the future. 5-10-20 years and retirement.
    3. I also schedule actions. I book those airlines, I call the doctor for that appointment; I take that package to the post office.
    4. I provide LSE with a solid friendship and reliability
    5. I provide support on Ni polr - taking on too much, failing to do them on time. Stressing about getting something done on time. saying "do I still have time? Oh I still have time that's two weeks away!"
    6. Because I am more of a giving person, "pleasing" I am better able to adapt to the culture of a specific LSE. This makes me more adaptable and a better companion because I can shape shift mold to "our" preferences and "our" life thus helping to establish a very deep bond.
    7. LSE can be rather harsh so they need someone to forgive them and to reason ethics with them; they also need someone to be a peacemaker with them and with others.
    8. Being interested in technologies, culinary and medical recipes allows me to think of "beyond" here and now. To bring information and wonder about something esoteric to LSE who is then intrigues or removed from routine of work and is able to establish a connection with the world/universe as a big picture. esoteric is the opposite of S/ opposite of concrete here and now. Recently I'm intrigued at this new technology that is being used in Las Vegas and London in a giant entertainment hall that will be built. Every seat will get it's own language and acoustics; every single one, so no two people will be hearing what the other person will be hearing next to them; innovators have pushed technology to the limits in developing this technology. When I present this type of innovations to my LSE husband it opens discussion to where we are headed and he too chimes in with "the way things are going our daughter will fly around not drive to school."
    9. My ethical and spiritual nature brings me to LSE to help them deal with frustrations like recently an LSE friend said "I'm a failure. I give up." So I provided her a quote from he Bible "the Lord is near the brokenhearted" don't give up so easily, be patient, you are loved. This and other types of support is called moral support.
    10. I can lift LSE our of depression by understanding their feelings and the actions that join these feelings.

I like LSE's

1. Hard working nature
    2. Protective nature
    3. Practical and economic nature (this is cheap!)
    4. Aesthetic nature (this shirt is nice, it fits well); every LSE will have different aesthetics depending on their upbringing, culture etc.
    5. I like that they like tasty food and have a good sense of delicious food (an aware palette).
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you don't sound like you chase sense perception. you know how to come off to others well groomed looking nice, but i could be wrong. Ej temperament and Ep is apparent in his video. He's the commander that's why he tells people what to do.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-21-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    -

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My take on this is: Both types that have extroverted perception as base function show some restlessness in their behaviour,
    by wanting to interact with the environment or change elements in it,
    by mental wandering

alpha NT seems right for DonutTaganes.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you really do seem LSE.

Some Fe role going on and its quite hard for me to follow your compact Te line of speech. I think Normalizing subtype, creative might also be possible
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Yeah you really do seem LSE.
    More likely you demonstrative than base. I fail to see demonstrative of a LSE type.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    you don't sound like you chase sense perception. you know how to come off to others well groomed looking nice, but i could be wrong. Ej temperament and Ep is apparent in his video. He's the commander that's why he tells people what to do.
    Ummm... could be "ESTp"-ish ESTj probably just the based on somewhat perceiving style.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of those things you like about LSEs only one actually applies to me.

I think the arguments for ILE are the most compelling.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Of those things you like about LSEs only one actually applies to me.

I think the arguments for ILE are the most compelling.
    Which one
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That I work hard.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That I work hard.
    Aren’t there other aspects of your self than work alone?
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Aren’t there other aspects of your self than work alone?
    Definitely! But I'm definitely not economic, not particularly protective, I'm garbage at aesthetics (got help from a friend), and my pallet is garbo; I barely care how food tastes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast