Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default wikileaks alleged UFO files

videos of fleet over mexico city june 2004

wikileaks with reference to the fleet and a war over southern ocean

EU times report which inspired the above video:
    http://www.eutimes.net/2010/12/wikil...outhern-ocean/
    more interesting video of the mexico city sighting
    Last edited by rat1; 03-14-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also a bit about the gulf of aden vortex which is altering the jet stream:
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1425.htm

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could you at least raise some semblance of effort toward making it look like this came from respectable sources.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'll just go pull up the New York Times article on it. How about you put a 'semblance of effort' in finding out the truth for yourself through your own personal research, rather than impulsively dismissing whatever evidence you do encounter. It's this trust people place in major news outlets which allow them to be lied to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This may be a sell out and a strategy to discredit wikileaks. Wouldn't be surprised; I've seen enough of the owner, who isn't true to his own supposed convictions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it wouldn't make sense as a discrediting strategy since it hasn't gotten much press, and that explanation doesn't account for the fleet of UFOs spotted over mexico city.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratremix View Post
    and that explanation doesn't account for the fleet of UFOs spotted over mexico city.
    Lots of things could explain that 'fleet', but I'll assume you already know what I'm going to say and that you've already formed convictions in the matter from more research than I, so I'll not press it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of things like what? Weather balloons?

There are millions of alleged witnesses in mexico city along with cell videos and the american media refusing to cover the event... As if there isnt a mountain of evidence for UFOs. I don't know what other explanation you have.
    Last edited by rat1; 03-14-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of things like what? Weather balloons?

There are millions of alleged witnesses in mexico city along with cell videos and the american media refusing to cover the event... As if there isnt a mountain of evidence for UFOs. I don't know what other explanation you have.
    Oh, well if that's the case I'll guiltlessly point out that there are plenty of natural atmospheric processes that might create lights in the sky in day, or at least the appearance of them. Northern lights are one example, and there have been a few debunked Russian sightings I've read about with a scientific explanation of natural processes.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

it wouldn't make sense as a discrediting strategy since it hasn't gotten much press, and that explanation doesn't account for the fleet of UFOs spotted over mexico city.
    The fact that it hasn't gotten much press is irrelevant. It's well known that the US is hellbent on destroying Wikileaks using whatever subterfuge is at their disposal. The fact that it's on the Internet guarantees it will get attention, whether it catches on like wildfire or not is impossible to predict. But putting it out there is enough to get the ball rolling. Don't underestimate the ability of the US intelligence community to spread misinformation. They would hire Anon if it was an actual, cohesive group and they were for sale.

edit: That said, I haven't watched the videos or done any of the research, so I'm just spouting off at the mouth. But Atlast's suggestion, on its face, rings with the possibility of truth. For now, I am suspending judgment. Though I did hear something about Wikileaks saying part of its Cablegate releases might include references to UFO activity -- the scope or nature of these documents wasn't specified, AFAIK.

Creepy-male

Si senor its de la tack a del la clones.andale, andale.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    The fact that it hasn't gotten much press is irrelevant. It's well known that the US is hellbent on destroying Wikileaks using whatever subterfuge is at their disposal. The fact that it's on the Internet guarantees it will get attention, whether it catches on like wildfire or not is impossible to predict. But putting it out there is enough to get the ball rolling. Don't underestimate the ability of the US intelligence community to spread misinformation. They would hire Anon if it was an actual, cohesive group and they were for sale.

edit: That said, I haven't watched the videos or done any of the research, so I'm just spouting off at the mouth. But Atlast's suggestion, on its face, rings with the possibility of truth. For now, I am suspending judgment. Though I did hear something about Wikileaks saying part of its Cablegate releases might include references to UFO activity -- the scope or nature of these documents wasn't specified, AFAIK.
    '
    I know the government, I grew up in the government. You do not understand it, and have a childish view of its motivations which is tainted by a naive financial idealism you cling to in order to justify your orgasmic womb fixations.

The government has been hiding knowledge about aliens from the public for over 50 years. Evidence for the UFO phenomenon dates back to B.C.. only over the last 50 years has the proof become obvious.

You keep pointing to the government, but who is the government? The people are the government because people have power in the ability to relinquish power. Possessing power leaves you powerless; freedom is our ability to deny ourselves power. You struggle for power from the government and you are the government.

Belief in God is the only thing that solves the problem of government. Belief in aliens is similar to the belief in God except it's not as substantial. Belief in God and aliens will both be verified in the coming years...

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

'
    I know the government, I grew up in the government. You do not understand it, and have a childish view of its motivations which is tainted by a naive financial idealism you cling to in order to justify your orgasmic womb fixations.

The government has been hiding knowledge about aliens from the public for over 50 years. Evidence for the UFO phenomenon dates back to B.C.. only over the last 50 years has the proof become obvious.

You keep pointing to the government, but who is the government? The people are the government because people have power in the ability to relinquish power. Possessing power leaves you powerless; freedom is our ability to deny ourselves power. You struggle for power from the government and you are the government.

Belief in God is the only thing that solves the problem of government. Belief in aliens is similar to the belief in God except it's not as substantial. Belief in God and aliens will both be verified in the coming years...

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do the aliens want, crazedrat, and why, as an intergalactic tech equipped race wouldn't just bluntly and simply take it?
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I had a long explanation but I am gona make it simpler for you. You don't want to be a karmic parasite during these days, you want to be karmically symbiotic. That's because the way you relate to these aliens most likely will determine their disposition toward you: are you a good or bad bacterium? Your belief system guides your actions. So find the best belief system possible, stick with it to perfect your karma, and that will mean you can approach death / the aliens with the same attitude; because ultimately the only thing we can have in common with these aliens is God. You should treat this as if it is your personal death which you are preparing for, because it most likely is. That is my advice.
    Last edited by rat1; 03-18-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

n/a

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, go watch it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am an alien, and I know the best place to hide is in public. I have come here to learn about humans, and I have learned that admitting my celestial origins is the best way of deflecting inquiry.

And for the record, "aliens" are atheists. And voyeurs.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have had a book in pdf format dealing with this topic specifically. It contained pictures of spacecraft, the material used to build it, diet, and all the technicalities. I had it on my laaptop but I broke it when fell down the stairs with it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no aliens just fucked up people, get over yourselves, enough said.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    You know, lately I've been really interested in aliens and the whole concept of UFO's.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

smooth move
    I'm alright.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

creepy... apparently ****** has something to do with the UFO's in Antarctica.
    You don't actually believe any of this nonsense do you? The collective consciousness is just in tune with the idea that the rich and powerful really don't give a shit about us, this is reality, nothing more complex.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's only kinda true. The rich people tend to look down on poor people as lazy / incompetent / irresponsible. That I think is part of the lack of empathy. I'm not saying that's the right way they should look at it, but it's not like they're mindlessly evil. As for there not being aliens, you're just wrong about that. You'll find that out eventually

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's only kinda true. The rich people tend to look down on poor people as lazy / incompetent / irresponsible. That I think is part of the lack of empathy. I'm not saying that's the right way they should look at it, but it's not like they're mindlessly evil. As for there not being aliens, you're just wrong about that. You'll find that out eventually
    What do you know that makes you so certain, that we are missing?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how much you know about it. How much have you seen?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how much you know about it. How much have you seen?
    I don't know anything about it, but would like to know more. Could you start a new thread, and give us the information from the beginning? There is so much on the internet, I don't know where to begin. How do we know the difference between a hoax, and a genuine crop circle for instance? From what you've said, it seems we need this information quickly.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ancient fucking aliens.
    You mean reapers?

I think they prefer to be called "The Old Ones".
    Easy Day

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i'll do that in a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    I don't know anything about it, but would like to know more. Could you start a new thread, and give us the information from the beginning? There is so much on the internet, I don't know where to begin. How do we know the difference between a hoax, and a genuine crop circle for instance? From what you've said, it seems we need this information quickly.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol wish they showed the picture...I'm sure that would have been telling.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I know about schneider. What he says meshes well with other evidence in the UFO area. To me his main substantiation is his detailed, fluid knowledge of high technology in his field combined with how his claims coincide with claims of other government agents. I also just he's being honest.
    Other trustable UFO guys to google / youtube: william cooper, edgar fouche, isaac / the CARET program, art bell area 51 caller (there is controversy whether the call is legit because 8 months later someone came out claiming to be the caller, and renouncing claims; still, listen to the original call and watch what happens); the UFO compilations are good (compilations of sightings), david icke will occasionally put fourth good information but his ideas are too twisted with personal conjectures and delusions for me to fully trust him.. still he is worth watching; freemantv is definitely worth watching - actually I recommend watching all of freemans videos. Ancient aliens of course is a must watch.

Beyond that you can find a metric ton of evidence on the big UFO websites. The crop circles are intriguing, and there's all kinds of snipets of information.

If you want to know what the alien agenda is, then watch freemantv. The aliens are the one running the NWO. The alien agenda and the NWO agenda are the same. We are struggling against these things as we speak. My personal belief is these are the demons spoken about in the bible. As freeman will show you, the main weapon they use against us is ritualistic satanism projected through the media. TV, the internet, video games, music: All medias are deliberately traumatizing, programming, and dissociating us into a mass hypnosis. That is what we're dealing with right now.

These aliens, or demons if I may use the term, are literally using satanism (freeman will show you just how literal this is), from the top of the government on down, permeating politics & the entertainment industry, as a warfare against our spirits. The alien war is in our faces without realizing it, and I'm dead serious when I say the way to fight it is with christianity. The church itself is actually a freemason institution - keep that in mind when reading your history.

Why are these alien demons so focused on winning our spirits? Why not just kill us off? A very intriguing question...
    Last edited by rat1; 03-26-2012 at 08:03 AM.

Creepy-pokeball

I hope my barbequed soul tastes like a snack tray

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have met sirian i know few other aliens. Havent by my concious really met the evil ones, expect seen one once. But i really dont think there is any threat anymore. And there will be some huge changes in a very short period that we all can notice

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I know about schneider. What he says meshes well with other evidence in the UFO area. To me his main substantiation is his detailed, fluid knowledge of high technology in his field combined with how his claims coincide with claims of other government agents. I also just he's being honest.
    Other trustable UFO guys to google / youtube: william cooper, edgar fouche, isaac / the CARET program, art bell area 51 caller (there is controversy whether the call is legit because 8 months later someone came out claiming to be the caller, and renouncing claims; still, listen to the original call and watch what happens); the UFO compilations are good (compilations of sightings), david icke will occasionally put fourth good information but his ideas are too twisted with personal conjectures and delusions for me to fully trust him.. still he is worth watching; freemantv is definitely worth watching - actually I recommend watching all of freemans videos. Ancient aliens of course is a must watch.

Beyond that you can find a metric ton of evidence on the big UFO websites. The crop circles are intriguing, and there's all kinds of snipets of information.

If you want to know what the alien agenda is, then watch freemantv. The aliens are the one running the NWO. The alien agenda and the NWO agenda are the same. We are struggling against these things as we speak. My personal belief is these are the demons spoken about in the bible. As freeman will show you, the main weapon they use against us is ritualistic satanism projected through the media. TV, the internet, video games, music: All medias are deliberately traumatizing, programming, and dissociating us into a mass hypnosis. That is what we're dealing with right now.

These aliens, or demons if I may use the term, are literally using satanism (freeman will show you just how literal this is), from the top of the government on down, permeating politics & the entertainment industry, as a warfare against our spirits. The alien war is in our faces without realizing it, and I'm dead serious when I say the way to fight it is with christianity. The church itself is actually a freemason institution - keep that in mind when reading your history.

Why are these alien demons so focused on winning our spirits? Why not just kill us off? A very intriguing question...
    This is all a show which is preparing us to be the masters of our conciousness and become concious powerfull being dictating our general universe to our will. Which will be just so bad and so good than you can imagine. Blitzgrieg universal war in seconds

The coming of christ is the christ of you. THe coming of aliens are the aliens in you.

YOu dont dictate anything about objective reality because there is nothing like that. Its all only for you by you.

ONe should really think if you wanna masslaved by greys and be theyr bitches. THank fully the universal will is not that stupid and even those who are going a different road will be saved.

http://sabinaespinet.files.wordpress...baby.jpg?w=692

THis is you. Sweet dreams

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow NBS is being productive/nice...that's a first, you should probably listen to him, Rat.

Under cerulean skies...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast