View Poll Results: what is Johnny Depp's type?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 7.32%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

8 19.51%
  • EIE (ENFj)

5 12.20%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 2.44%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 2.44%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

13 31.71%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 2.44%
  • SLI (ISTp)

2 4.88%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

9 21.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here, I just skimmed this, but here's a study published by the academy of sciences:

"The primary question motivating this research is whether men who identify as bisexual have sexual arousal patterns that are also relatively bisexual. Results strongly confirmed that men who report attraction to both sexes are more genitally and subjectively aroused by both sexes compared with men who report that they are attracted only to one sex."https://www.pnas.org/content/117/31/18369

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is Amber type? SEE or SLE?

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    What is Amber type? SEE or SLE?
    SLE

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI 4w3 sx/sp

The reason he gets typed IEI is probably because of his enneagram. I think people around here have a hard time recognizing SEIs when they aren't 9s or 6s. Most Sei type descriptions don't help either, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Marep; 09-03-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump. IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find him relatable in some ways, intriguing and different in others. I used to think SEI but I don't see a problem with Fi-IJ. Introverted and ethical still makes the most sense.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's always been one of my favourite actors, and when I've acted in plays I've tended to mimic his style. My gut tells me he's a Beta NF, but some of his comments sound very EII to me. I could see an argument to be made for either. In terms of movement, he moves like I would expect an IEI to move. He's very wiggly, unstable, and gestures quite wildly, but I'm not sure if that's just a conscious acting choice or something that comes naturally. For me, wild gesturing tends to just come paired with Fe and my friends and family have always joked that they can stop me from talking by holding my arms still. I do find it very difficult to communicate when I can't pace or gesticulate like a coked up Italian. I tend to think of EIIs as - while still relatively soft - much stiffer. My EII sister always sits with immaculate posture and looks sort of like a painting. While she also plays very dramatic characters in plays, something about her movements come across as more intentional. When she gestures wildly, she's not as prone to knocking over the scenery or tripping over herself as I am, and such gesturing isn't something she does outside of acting other than for occasional comedic effect
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"The primary question motivating this research is whether men who identify as bisexual have sexual arousal patterns that are also relatively bisexual. Results strongly confirmed that men who report attraction to both sexes are more genitally and subjectively aroused by both sexes compared with men who report that they are attracted only to one sex."https://www.pnas.org/content/117/31/18369
    This is funny to me - although it's nothing against the original poster of it.

Bisexual people are really... bisexual. Who knew? The sky is blue, ruffles have ridges and shiny silverwear is shiny.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post

Bisexual people are really... bisexual. Who knew? The sky is blue, ruffles have ridges and shiny silverwear is shiny.
    i think it meant that bisexual ppl are more aroused by men than a straight woman or gay man would be aroused by a man, and they are more aroused by women than a straight man or gay woman would be aroused by women

I want to care

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post

Maybe they left out an "indeed" in that sentence ? Didn't read the whole thing but if they tried to check the veracity of the reporting by monitoring physiological responses then this would make sense

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Can we go with SEE for Amber Heard?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-20-2022 at 08:30 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I lean IEI over EIE for Depp, even though I think he is extroverted and irrational (considering his past impulsive behaviour). I should probably type him as IEE, but the type descriptions don't match the personality I perceive.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Can we go with SEE for Amber Heard?
    No. She has strong vibes of Beta ST. Trump is a more good example for a bad SEE.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems EII to me. I don't know where people are seeing Se.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not just by vibes, especially if you have read Aushra's original works and also Beta ST overall, it's evidently fitting her that well.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si-SEI or Fi-EXI. Seems like an unusually gentle, purehearted guy
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-24-2022 at 03:03 PM.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I want to say either IEI or EII for Depp.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Johnny is an EIE-C, which would also account for the votes primarily being between EIE and IEE.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said IEI before, but he might be EII. I wonder why sometimes engagements with conflictors work not so bad, and sometimes they work horrible. He seems to go for SLEs instead of LSEs, having been involved with Wynona Rider (he even has a tatoo that says "wynona forever"), who is probably SLE-Ti, and Amber Heard (prob SLE-Se). Maybe subtype matters or others factors such as enneagram, as well as non-typology factors. If he is EII he probably is Ne sub, maybe Ne sub EII gets along better with Ti SLE. I have noticed that usually I get along better with SEI-Fe than with SEI-Si.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Courtesy of youtube's algorithm. I thought it was interesting.

They seem more like duals than conflictors. EII and LSE. Maybe.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

I'm 100% certain Johnny Depp is EII.

-Krishna

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

actually ive had similar dynamics with LSEs like that but then later it translates into accusations and disbelief on their part

I want to care

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having seen some of the testimonies from the ongoing trial, I am leaning Fi-INFj and think he was a victim of NPD/BPD abuse. It's unfortunate that cunts like Amber Heard exist and do what they do. I wish he never met her.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@inumbra That's an interesting perspective. The "truth seeking" thing seems more like Te/Fi, factual, tell it like it is, "this is what actually happened" way of expression to me. And he seems too soft, generous, forgiving, and independent for Gamma, which is why I think Delta fits better. I can relate to his introversion, monotone speech (emotionally subdued, not what I would describe as Fe), and some of his conflict-avoidant (enneagram 9 sounding) coping mechanisms, and also his independence, e.g. the way he explains how he always wants to shape his characters his own way, many times against what others expected him to do, etc. but I think he's too generous/giving and attentive to his relationships (Fi) and creative/imaginative in a more direct and capable way (Ne), as evident in his work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Johnny Depp has to be one of these types: EIE/IEI/SEI/IEE.

Definitely NOT SLI and also not an EII (although he can sometimes appear like one).

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI or IEI... I think IEI due to the satological humor

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Seems EII to me. I don't know where people are seeing Se.
    I don't know where are you getting rational or static. The way he explains things is completely dynamic

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

amber heard is an sle ti. Same type as Evan rachel wood. I think Manson is guilty I don’t think depp is guilty of physical abuse, the cases are totally different. However, I have finally noticed there were a lot of inconsistencies in what evan rachel wood was saying. She was one of those hypersensitive sle ti who had trouble with language and making good arguments and then she turned into acting. A lot of sle ti and Ile ti egos who make errors of fact all the time turn to the arts and people careers rather than technical careers get frustrated with themselves and others. But sle ti often come to incorrect conclusions and they tend to think people are incapable… they often don’t even think of a persons past.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycantrope View Post
    I don't know where are you getting rational or static. The way he explains things is completely dynamic
    Hmmm. Maybe you're right. I haven't seen very many videos of him in order to observe this dynamic behavior(I was going on a strong hunch and having met EIIs in the past). He seemed rational, calm, cool and collected in the video I saw him in. Can you post one of the videos you observed and explain how he's dynamic?

-Krishna

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Maybe you're right. I haven't seen very many videos of him in order to observe this dynamic behavior(I was going on a strong hunch and having met EIIs in the past). He seemed rational, calm, cool and collected in the video I saw him in. Can you post one of the videos you observed and explain how he's dynamic?
    How an Ip sounds like:

Now, how an Ij sound like:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How an Ip sounds like:

Now, how an Ij sound like:

Johnny Depp is doing charity work, so, ofcourse you want change. Slim Shady is talking about a confrontation he had.

-Krishna

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI-Si

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Fe valuing. Court system is super Te-rational and they loathe all Fe-irrational naturally. The Te authorities hate his guts and need him to be guilty even if he isn't in order to feel self-righteous about their Te. I'm projecting a bit with that, but I kinda relate with Johnny a lot- I know what it feels like for the world to call u abusive when really you were a victim but when you try to talk about your victimhood, people claim it's "an act." Such is the life of a Te polr or weak/mediocre Te person tho- I think he's either IEI, EIE or SEI.

For Amber- I could see SLE and her using unvalued but strong Te for her own advantage, and kinda like leading these people on the strings sort of thing in an ultra manipulative way. Oh I don't think all these people are evil Nurse Ratcheds or anything - I mean I believe that Blizzard employees were guilty as shit. I just have a hard time believing Johnny was. And if he is, her legal defense team is doing a pretty poor job at proving it. Abuse rarely happens in a vaccuum - if you are abusive in one way you're often abusive in another ... (like Blizz employees making bad games, being arrogant/money hungry & elitist, using lawyer cover-up speak while being real sexual abusers as the cherry on top) To me it's almost like this weak or ultra Fi valuing thing to believe all claims of abuse with low evidence or situations that aren't connected to anything else other than it grossly violated somebody's Fi polr/1D Fi or high Fi valuing.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems a little Ij to me, but that could just be his austere expressions and moustache.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Johnny Depp is doing charity work, so, ofcourse you want change. Slim Shady is talking about a confrontation he had.
    and?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and?
    Okay. I'm now having trouble seeing Johnny Depp as Delta, but what type of IJ do you type Eminem as? Out of curiosoity.

-Krishna

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. I'm now having trouble seeing Johnny Depp as Delta, but what type of IJ do you type Eminem as? Out of curiosoity.
    People often type him as ESI, I believe he is LSI though, you can see in the video he says "when I diss you I will diss you as a group, 'cause that's how people will see it". That seems way more aristocratic than democratic to me, hence it is more Beta than Gamma. Also ESI being 4d Fi would've manage to handle the situation better because they have understanding of human relations in general more naturally.

I would say Johnny Depp is either IEI or ILI. I guess there are some ILI who are more artistic. I say ILI because he is not very expressive his tone of voice is very NT like, if that is a thing..

Here is someone I consider EII (many type her as LSE or LIE)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast