0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I don't type Marzia anything, yet.
    Really? Because here are some of your own quotes from this thread:

Pwediepie - ILE ?
    Marzia - SEI ?
    Mariza tested INFP in MBTI, but I could see SEI for her.
    According to this, she's definitely ethical and an introvert. So it's going to be either SEI, ESI, IEI, or EII. ESI is probably the least likely of the 4.

btw, not all IEI are heroin addicted and mentally unstable like Kurt Cobain, just like not all SEE are like Mily Cyrus.
    Being "mentally unstable" or "heroin addicted" has nothing to do with being Beta type. That's a typing disorientation-deflection gimmick to portray Betas as crazies.

I'm asking what similarities do you see with Marzia and Fe-IEIs? She doesn't seem like she's looking for an Extrverted Sensing "Aggressor" type from the videos you posted. Or that she really needs one.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Did you see the video of her taking the personality test?
    not yet. i noticed in the thread she got INFP so i figured. i didn't really want to be swayed yet by anything in the test vid. and i don't know how deep i want to go - ambivalence b/t curiosity and disinterest.

also, i was kind of trying to do the comparison exercise alone for that post.

ps: i was still elaborating upon that last post (i explain in my elaborations upon this one).

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    I'm asking what similarities do you see with Marzia and Fe-IEIs? She doesn't seem like she's looking for an Extrverted Sensing "Aggressor" type from the videos you posted. Or that she really needs one.
    Not all IEIs are going to seem like kurt cobain. Most don't, esp. not the females of the type. And needing an Extraverted Sensor isn't the only criterion for being IEI. Even so, i think if you watch the interaction between her and pewdiepie you see that she isn't nearly as responsive to him as he is to her. Her entire schtick is this cute, withdrawn character, which is basically calling for a stronger, more assertive personality (and i don't really think pew provides that). In most interaction she doesn't even vaguely seem to be the dominant presence, and really nearly all of the SEIs i know have a pretty strong presence even if they are technically adaptive.

This interaction you posted doesn't seem to really involve her being offensive and Pewdiepie chastising her. She was just going with the flow of the interaction while he teased her. She won't even use the word "shit" so its obvious she cares about the sensibilities of those around her. Also, she basically tested INFp, and provided quite a few intuitive answers.

I have no idea how you could possibly see a logical type for her. She admitted that she is disorganized/impractical in nature, doesn't care about details or planning, tries her best to not offend others, and prefers improvisation.
    Last edited by Contra; 07-03-2016 at 06:19 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In most interaction she doesn't even vaguely seem to be the dominant presence, and really nearly all of the SEIs i know have a pretty strong presence even if they are technically adaptive.
    i'm unsure about SEI and dominant or strong presence and what that means.

also even IXEs usually have the more assertive personality in relations (with most introverts, although perhaps not XSI as much), and i guess i might think the stronger presence too. my IXE ex had a very "strong presence," is assertive, and will direct situations.

and supposedly some victims try to be the more dominant one?

ps. this is reminding me of johnny depp who i thought was Si dominant before and one of the reasons was that i detected a subdued "strong presence" lol. like submerged strong Se. it's easier perhaps with men who are sufficiently large and look like if you pushed at them they'd actually have more push-back power than you do ("psychically"). that you might regret trying to provoke them.

i just can't fucking stop elaborating on every post.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-03-2016 at 05:18 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Did you see the video of her taking the personality test? Most of her answers seemed to point to Intuitive and weak sensing, even in a socionic sense.
    except she never gets lost in thought that she forgets about her surrounding

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

How are you getting Logical type for PewDiePie?
    Pew never intelligently explains anything (Ti-creative, really?) -- his entire appeal lies in him grimacing and shouting into the camera.

From the video posted in the OP:
    Marzia: Puberty!
    PewDiePie: Marzia ... that is offensive.
    Marzia: *slunks*

How did you figure a Logical type for PewPew when he is the one to "ethically" call Marzia out on her unethical and unkind comments, while she's like a submissive shrinking violet whenever he calls her out on it?
    he just does it for fun

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

How are you getting Logical type for PewDiePie?
    Pew never intelligently explains anything (Ti-creative, really?) -- his entire appeal lies in him grimacing and shouting into the camera.

From the video posted in the OP:
    Marzia: Puberty!
    PewDiePie: Marzia ... that is offensive.
    Marzia: *slunks*

How did you figure a Logical type for PewPew when he is the one to "ethically" call Marzia out on her unethical and unkind comments, while she's like a submissive shrinking violet whenever he calls her out on it?
    For the same reason that some Fi PoLRs happen to selftype as Fi egos in the beginning of the typology journey.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

In the colloquial sense of the word, they are both infantile. His energy is all over the place.

Is that her real voice or is it put on for affect? I ask because I know an SEE girl who talked in that infantile, sort of squeaky, tone for attention and she did it a lot. Especially when trying to manipulate her bf and look "cute". She even got me to do it with her a few times to mess with him. It actually irritated and embarrassed him very much so we we did it in the store a couple of times. He would just give in and buy her what she wanted to make it stop. I didn't want others to hear me do it, because I am self conscious, but she didn't mind and even spoke to cashiers that way. I can't even watch enough to attempt to give an opinion on their types.

If that is her real voice that is fine. Not hating on her for what she can't help. It is just discordant to my ears. I am really curious though.
    Last edited by Aylen; 09-12-2017 at 04:12 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Marzia EII

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    @thehotelambush @Starfall @Persephone @Bane @Eris @Subteigh

Also, to add to the above, if I notice any other double-digit IQ comments, I'll guess feel it my responsibility to reference them over here to this post I just made.
    Internet twat claims to be more intelligent and possess greater authority than everyone else and cries when no one cares. blah blah blah, chill out with this toolish nonsense. It certainly isn't serving you well with the "poli is Ashton's lapdog" crowd.
    Last edited by blank; 07-04-2016 at 06:23 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok...they are obnoxious. My thoughts after longer painful exposure: he is ethical and irrational, Ne/Si - i'd say SEI and not IEE is correct for him.
    Her: same type as Anna Kendrick who I think is EII. Marzia is intiutive and IJ imo, but unlike any LII I've ever encountered. If I'm wrong and she's LII fml.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys try so hard to make them be dual... Couples can't be all dual, that's nonsense.

Check this video out :
    https://youtu.be/QYOgmDr_-ZE

You will see how Pewds is a clear Fe base, kinda expressive and very confident toward hid jugment on extroverted ethics. On the other hand Marzia is perceiving those vids through the Introverted ethics lense, "I feel bad for those people"... etc.

She clearly doesn't value Fe at all, prefering the subjective orientation of feeling, feeling lot of empathy for the people in the vids. Pewds is just more focused on how people appear externally and how adequate they are to the atmosphere. Totally Fe. Kinda judgemental about people appearing in public. Fe is a lot about appearance.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    You guys try so hard to make them be dual... Couples can't be all dual, that's nonsense.

Check this video out :
    https://youtu.be/QYOgmDr_-ZE

You will see how Pewds is a clear Fe base, kinda expressive and very confident toward hid jugment on extroverted ethics. On the other hand Marzia is perceiving those vids through the Introverted ethics lense, "I feel bad for those people"... etc.

She clearly doesn't value Fe at all, prefering the subjective orientation of feeling, feeling lot of empathy for the people in the vids. Pewds is just more focused on how people appear externally and how adequate they are to the atmosphere. Totally Fe. Kinda judgemental about people appearing in public. Fe is a lot about appearance.
    Ok after this vid I'm going EII for her. Not sure about him anymore, but extroverted. They're quite different in every video (he looked chill as fuck in the one I watched).

Edit: actually, he could very well be IEE. Not seeing ESE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where's the Fi?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well,,,,,,,so can we all at least agree that we see a lot of Fe and Ne in Pewds? I mean shit, I feel like all type does is lead to disagreements and people getting mad at each other. What do people agree on at least?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i still think pewdiepie could be SEI, i don't know / don't care.

marzia looks like Starfall from the few stills i saw. IEI wouldn't be too far off.

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say IEE... he tends to make fun of shallow emotions quite often.

Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I always thought of pewdiepie as an IEE, and marzia as a EII, but I can see why you'd type pewdiepie as an ILE @Cassandra, as in some of his videos where he talks seriously, he can really explain his thought processes well but always they're in a subjective way regarding to his feelings, which leads me to believe he has Fi as second, not Ti.
    He could also be an EIE, though.

Watch him explain why he disabled the comments on youtube a couple of years back, you can see it clearly here, I think (watch from 3 mins forward, then he starts explaining):

Also I don't think Marzia is a sensor, because she's so gloomy and dreamy, and seems to be a very impractical person. Then again, I don't really watch her videos that much, this is mostly based on her appearances in pewdiepie's videos. She doesn't seem to have any real Ni qualities either, could be wrong, but I get some kind of Fi-lead vibe from her.

I think it's funny that people type them as duals; I don't think they're duals at all, Pewdiepie always seems to have to hold himself in when she's around as to not offend her with his random Ne remarks and humor, whereas with duals you'd expect your dual to appreciate you for your quircks and not be offended or weirded out by them.

Source: I've been watching pewdiepie on and off for about 7 years now. If you can see through all the occasional annoying stuff that people often hold against him, he's actually a really sweet, caring and intelligent person, you just gotta see through it, and mostly you do in videos that I put the link above of. Yes, he can be over the top, but I really like his sense of humor. He can ridicule anything with it, and make any serious topic seem stupid. I admire that.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whatever, he's funny. He's always sarcastic about everything and poking fun about it, even at himself. No that doesn't alone make him any particular type. It just makes him a good entertainer.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guy who went to study civil engineering, thought everyone was dull, couldn't stand mathlab at all and dropped out (couldn't figure out what could interest him), sold hot dogs and went to youtube where he got lucky. Liked to play with photoshop. Screamed reactively while played games.

Sounds like intuitive logical to me.

Alpha SF is what I think.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I think it's funny that people type them as duals; I don't think they're duals at all, Pewdiepie always seems to have to hold himself in when she's around as to not offend her with his random Ne remarks and humor, whereas with duals you'd expect your dual to appreciate you for your quircks and not be offended or weirded out by them.
    Agreed 100%. They aren't duals at all. In most videos I've watched of them there are parts where she's obviously offended by what he's said but she's trying to roll with it and not be a debbie downer because they're on tape while also, at times, attempting to reprimand him. Likewise he has to suppress comments he feels inclined to make because he knows they'll hurt her. It was such a consistent theme in their videos that I stopped watching them altogether.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So he just did a MBTI online test and got ISTJ which is ISTp. The more I think about it the more it could make sense. It works better than ESE. ESEs are nothing like pdp.

https://youtu.be/uxr6pWVpUpI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    So he just did a MBTI online test and got ISTJ which is ISTp.
    ISTJ is ISTJ, or LSI
    ENTP is his type

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ISTJ is ISTJ, or LSI
    ENTP is his type
    Yeah that is the conventional typing for him. Still, very little about him is actually Ti. The only ILE argument is that "hes kinda alpha"

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both Pewdiepie and Marcia ILE?

I have 3 people in my life who are similar being one female and 2 males. One of the males is so like him and even a bit like her!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Marzia ESE
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

and said that he really related to the description...
    To understand own types needs knowledge. The newcomer who is typed recently will see anything.
    We may use this chance to load him with Socionics. To give him description of ILE, at the beginning. Then he "wow. there is Socionics. it's better. mbti is lame". Zillions of his subscribers try to register on this forum and it goes to BSOD. Profit.

> while I believe his Piewdiepie persona may in fact be ILE

ILE is his real type. "persona" - is what he was typed by lame MBT dudes

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assumed they were ILE and SEI.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait View Post
    I assumed they were ILE and SEI.
    Same.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To understand own types needs knowledge. The newcomer who is typed recently will see anything.
    We may use this chance to load him with Socionics. To give him description of ILE, at the beginning. Then he "wow. there is Socionics. it's better. mbti is lame". Zillions of his subscribers try to register on this forum and it goes to BSOD. Profit.
    Hah yeah right. That would be a good idea, except who gets the profit?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    except who gets the profit?
    Allah by punishing the forum for its sins.
    I've written to this PewPewPew, but don't know will he read, as I suspect he gets a LOT of messages through Youtube.
    The more similar messages he'll get, - the higher chance he'll turn to Light side of the typology known as Socionics.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are people really typing him by the fake persona he puts in his videos?
    Anyway, as weird as it might sounds, I'm seriously considering SLI for him. I can't help but noticing similarities with this guy, who I think is SLI.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9FVSgz9Ixis

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 100% sure that pewdiepie is an EIE with a creative subtype, even refers to his viewers as "nine year old army"

Marzia is an EIE or maybe IEI with a normalising subtype.

the most amusing thing for me is that he took an MBTI test and got his conflictor as result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxr6pWVpUpI

made me aware of how pointless these online tests are most of the time

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I'm 100% sure that pewdiepie is an EIE with a creative subtype, even refers to his viewers as "nine year old army"

Marzia is an EIE or maybe IEI with a normalising subtype.
    I suggest that you watch some videos where he's interviewed by other people, and not base your opinion on his gaming videos where it's obvious he's acting.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    I suggest that you watch some videos where he's interviewed by other people, and not base your opinion on his gaming videos where it's obvious he's acting.
    I've watched quite a lot of videos of him, and many where he talks about his private life. oh and btw, EIE are actors. They love to play a role and constantly change their appearance. you can find many of them in the theater or at conventions where they can dress up as someone else (lots of cosplayers among this type). I don't feel like finding specific things that made me sure of his type, but do you really think that an SLI with vulnerable Fe would behave like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC9_1UwzWlQ

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've watched quite a lot of videos of him, and many where he talks about his private life. oh and btw, EIE are actors. They love to play a role and constantly change their appearance. I don't feel like finding specific things that made me sure of hsi type, but do you really think that an SLI would behave like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC9_1UwzWlQ
    If that same behaviour is going to make a person a multimillionaire, of course.
    Also what kind of question is that? There are actors who play every kind of role, think Robert Deniro (SLI) playing AL Capone. I don't get why you think SLI can't be apt for that.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that same behaviour is going to make a person a multimillionaire, of course.
    Also what kind of question is that? There are actors who play every kind of role, think Robert Deniro (SLI) playing AL Capone. I don't get why you think SLI can't be apt for that.
    dunno about De Niro, but it's clear to me that pewdiepie is very emotionally expressive, and SLI feels like a weird typing for him. I don't see any delta values.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dunno about De Niro, but it's clear to me that pewdiepie is very emotionally expressive, and SLI feels like a weird typing for him. I don't see any delta values.
    I suggest that you don't follow type descriptions blindly, they are only generalizations, instead watch real people. There is still much to be discovered about types. Also, quadra values are a myth.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest that you don't follow type descriptions blindly, they are only generalizations, instead watch real people. There is still much to be discovered about types. Also, quadra values are a myth.
    also, isn't your ability to see the fake persona that pewdiepie presents basically an extinguishment dynamic? because you have Fi as base and he has it as surpressed ignoring function. wouldn't an SLI who has Fi as activating function always present himself how he really is?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast