Thread: Questionnaire time! Extended v0.2

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Questionnaire time! Extended v0.2

Here we go. I consider this an extension of this thread: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Try-VI-ing-me

If any of you have problems discerning my type, you can check out my VI thread for further information to digest.

I'm a bit tired (and not native english speaker) so it's a little more scattered than i'd hoped.

Describe yourself.
    I’m an 18 year old boy. I’m in highschool. I’ll get into the details down below.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I’m in highschool. A musically oriented one, at that. I’ve always been interested in music, and I thought that I might as well maximize my enjoyment of school. I like the musical focus. I REALLY dislike school in general, it’s very restrictive and meaningless, in many ways. I don’t feel like I’m progressing as a person when being fed useless things. (at least to me)
    I mostly just feel like being at home when in school. I have trouble focusing on things that don’t interest me, my mind wanders incredibly easily.

What are your values, and why?
    I value intellectual and spiritual humility. All we know is that we know nothing, basically. I value going with the world, and uniting with it. Finding your inner nature, and finding peace internally and externally. Being critical in thought and ethics. Seeking the truth, but also knowing when you don’t know. Resting in non-understanding, instead of hurrying along in the world of human values, not knowing who you are and what you are doing. To understand your own subjectivity. To see wholeness instead of distinction. To cultivate the inner life instead of arbitrary goals and aspirations. To relax and go with the flow, to forget your worries and keep your cool. Calmness and stability. Freedom to delve into abstraction and the deeper realms of existence. Self-knowledge and reflection on your place in reality. I value freedom from obligation and outside forces penetrating my world.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?.
    I’m interested in music on a very innate level. What music means to us, how it changes our perception, what triggers certain things, and the way it interacts with the intangible parts of ourselves. I’m also interested in literature and philosophy, and I love reading. I’m drawn to metaphysical, epistemological thoughts as well as analysis of the self and how to align ourselves with the world. I also like relaxing, browsing the internet and reading about my interests at my own whim. I like simply being still and observing my thoughts and feelings, having my own little world. Of course, psychology also interests me, and the reason Socionics interests me so, is because of the epistemological nature of the information processing. Socionics seems to be interested in the way we process information, and how we cope/relate to the external and the internal with these tools.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    My family provide me with comfort and emotional stability. I like that my mother loves cooking, so I don’t have to focus on feeding myself, even though I don’t like being thirsty or hungry.
    I don’t like when they ask me to do a lot of things, I’m a very externally lazy guy, so having a lot of concrete tasks to do can make me quite moody and grumpy. It disturbs me.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    People who share my need of introspection, and wish to reflect on it the same way.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis
    I can be a bit tactless and clumsy in my wording, accidentally treading on people for saying something that they perceive as harmful. Recently a girl exploded because she was explaining how the Bible ruined western civilization, and I kept asking why she meant that and how she would explain it. It tends to be because I think of discussions as healthy and fun, but most people don’t want to discuss their opinions.

How would your friends describe you?
    I don’t have a lot of friends, but I’ll give it a shot.

• Clever and intelligent
    • Introspective
    • Analytical and inquisitive
    • Tactless
    • Clumsy
    • Unaware of surroundings
    • Timid
    • Head-in-clouds
    • Goofy
    • Eccentric
    • Awkward
    • Know-it-all
    • Self-absorbed (overawareness of my own thoughts)

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People generally think I’m clever and insightful. People find my weirdness and lack of attention to popular culture and the world around me endearing. They sometimes enjoy hearing about my (often eccentric) interests, which I will discuss at great lengths. I see myself as a self-aware, deep thinking person. I like my ability to reflect on my own patterns of thinking and feeling, and my general intuitive ability to discover symbols, patterns and personal meanings in things I value.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I’m super lazy and inactive. I hate everything which doesn’t fit with my personal interests, I hate performing chores or tasks, I hate being active and outside my own head in general. I don’t like interacting with others, and I’m bad at it. I’m generally a pretty kind person, but it comes off as being awkward and crude with others. I don’t like cleaning, and I don’t care about my surroundings and if they’re clean. It rarely annoys me if my room is like a pig-sty. I’m also incredibly shy, and can’t function around strangers. I’m also extremely clumsy, and have trouble orienting myself externally.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I manage personal, spiritual matters well. I’m a calm and well balanced individual inside, and I’m independent and not really in need of help with my feelings or thoughts. I’m horrible at managing my environment and the external world. I just can’t be bothered. I’m too observant of my internal life to bother at all with my surroundings, often annoying or even hurting the people close to me. I’m pretty selfish in this regard, even though I display kindness most often towards people.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    When my family has people over, I feel like my personal space is invaded and stay in my room until they are gone. I also hate doing homework, doing my chores, generally directing my attention outside personal projects and wants.

I enjoy simply being inactive, reviewing, reflecting on my thoughts or ideas.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    No plans, really. My only real ‘’plan’’ is to live authentically and calmly, going with the flow and finding inner peace.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Meditating, reflecting, doing the things I do now for enjoyment, live in nature, away from civilization.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I like people who play ‘’devils advocate’’. I like people who question the norms. I don’t like people who use words to persuade people, or use force. I don’t like people who dismiss individuality and scorn you for not wanting to participate in groupthink.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I don’t. At all. When I do my chores, I do them to avoid conflict with parents, but I think they suck.

How do you behave around strangers?
    Shy, withdrawn, clumsy, nervous. I’m already bad at socializing, no need to make it worse.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I will generally distance myself, try to keep calm and make it die down. Later I might have power fantasies where I think ‘’Yeah, I should have said THAT, that’ll show him/her’’

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    That their way of thought reflects the absolute and not the perceptions of the absolute. Not, even once, questioning their own perspective. Follow what others say blindly without a thought.

What did you do last Friday?
    I relaxed, browsed the net, listened to music and read in my current book.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I don’t know. I don’t really think in ‘’accomplishments’’. The term puts me off, like I’m expected to ‘’accomplish’’ something concrete.
    What is something you regret?
    Not being more aware of how my distance to the world might have affected others.

Who do you admire, and why?
    Don’t really admire anyone, per se.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    My schoolwork is really pressing me, and it annoys me greatly. I try to keep my cool and go with the flow, but sometimes I have problems when the world forces itself into my inner sphere of thought and feeling. I need to rest in this sphere if I would have any chance of getting things done. I’m incredibly easily exhausted by interaction with people AND things, tasks.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I don’t have any real, concrete ‘’beliefs’’. My personal values tend to come closest to philosophical Taoism, and that might be my favourite religion/philosophy. And that revolves around ‘’non-belief’’ in a sense, forcing you to forget names, classifications and just meld with the universe, which is one of my biggest problems in life, since I tend to classify and analyze most everything, and forget to enjoy the moment.
    What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    Don’t really have any. Politics are meaningless to me and don’t interest me. I don’t like the way politicians speak, subverting with words and seeking power.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    No interest. Sounds boring and lifeless. No focus on things I consider central in life.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I would rather not work, tbh. But, I guess something were I can work at my own pace, and something that interests me.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

Religion, music, literary analysis and philosophy were my favourites. I performed well in them, and I enjoy interpreting things of mystical or symbolic value.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I don’t expect much from others. I try to do everything I promise, but generally avoid promising much. I expect the same of others, to hold their promises.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I don’t go on vacations much, I’m kind of a homebody. I was at my summerhouse close to the beach. I really enjoy the quiet and peace from the city, and the uninhabited forest surrounding the house. There’s a mystical quality to the empty woods.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    I was very independent. I had deep interest in very specific things, and never wanted to interact with my family, unless they brought me food or other things of interest. I never needed contact with my parents, preferring to involve myself in my own interests. I was a kind child and I loved my family, I just wasn’t interested in actually interacting with them. I was mainly into history, video games and music back then. I was cool headed, but when I felt my values were stepped on, I could be sort of ruthless. When I got older I opened up, felt more in need of emotional contact and was generally more accommodating towards others.

What was your high school experience like?
    Still In highschool, I mostly just do my thing and people do their things. Not fun to do all that work though, and I feel alienated, like I’m a different species from everyone else.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
    Pass.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    I like children when they’re not badly behaved, and leave me alone. Children can say some incredibly profound things, probably due to less exposure to the ‘’norms’’ of our society, so some things seem alien to us when they verbalize it. They ask questions that seem to dig at the ‘’essence’’ of things, so to say. Things that we take for granted.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

That they reflect on themselves, their thoughts and their behavior. I would encourage lengthy conversations, without any mental barriers.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Sometimes I have bouts of melancholy or uncertainty, because I’m not connected enough to the physical environment, I’m not grounded enough. My imagination runs wild and can cause problems for me.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I feel alienated from other people. I think a prevalent social problem is the focus on achievement, worldly things. And to do this, people utilize groupthink, hate and disorder to their advantage.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    I try to be reasonable, since that’s what I think persuades me in conversation.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
    I tend to stay in the back, contributing where necessary. I don’t like the pressure of leader roles.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    Interference in my inner space, from duties, aggressive people, or any kind of disturbance of my inner process.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Joining this forum, probably.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
    My loads and loads of homework and tasks.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

The discovery of your inner peace and finding duality towards yourself and the world.
    What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    Finland had some extremely beautiful nature, which I greatly enjoyed experiencing.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    I don’t manage my appearance at all. I really can’t be bothered, honestly.

Do you like surprises?
    Not really. I don’t find them particularly entertaining.

Is there anything else important about you that we should know?
    Most of it is probably there in the other thread.
    Last edited by para; 01-18-2018 at 09:44 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I’m in highschool. A musically oriented one, at that. I’ve always been interested in music, and I thought that I might as well maximize my enjoyment of school. I like the musical focus. I REALLY dislike school in general, it’s very restrictive and meaningless, in many ways. I don’t feel like I’m progressing as a person when being fed useless things. (at least to me)
    I mostly just feel like being at home when in school. I have trouble focusing on things that don’t interest me, my mind wanders incredibly easily.
    General impression of an NT here. In the last part (having trouble focusing) is clearly > .

What are your values, and why?
    I value intellectual and spiritual humility. All we know is that we know nothing, basically. I value going with the world, and uniting with it. Finding your inner nature, and finding peace internally and externally. Being critical in thought and ethics. Seeking the truth, but also knowing when you don’t know. Resting in non-understanding, instead of hurrying along in the world of human values, not knowing who you are and what you are doing. To understand your own subjectivity. To see wholeness instead of distinction. To cultivate the inner life instead of arbitrary goals and aspirations. To relax and go with the flow, to forget your worries and keep your cool. Calmness and stability. Freedom to delve into abstraction and the deeper realms of existence. Self-knowledge and reflection on your place in reality. I value freedom from obligation and outside forces penetrating my world.
    Intuition > Sensing, all the way.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I’m interested in music on a very innate level. What music means to us, how it changes our perception, what triggers certain things, and the way it interacts with the intangible parts of ourselves. I’m also interested in literature and philosophy, and I love reading. I’m drawn to metaphysical, epistemological thoughts as well as analysis of the self and how to align ourselves with the world. I also like relaxing, browsing the internet and reading about my interests at my own whim. I like simply being still and observing my thoughts and feelings, having my own little world. Of course, psychology also interests me, and the reason Socionics interests me so, is because of the epistemological nature of the information processing. Socionics seems to be interested in the way we process information, and how we cope/relate to the external and the internal with these tools.
    Again, NT. You want to know how things work, I'd say for this part.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    My family provide me with comfort and emotional stability. I like that my mother loves cooking, so I don’t have to focus on feeding myself, even though I don’t like being thirsty or hungry.
    I don’t like when they ask me to do a lot of things, I’m a very externally lazy guy, so having a lot of concrete tasks to do can make me quite moody and grumpy. It disturbs me.
    The first part is very much Hidden Agenda, the second part shows evidence for low .

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    People who share my need of introspection, and wish to reflect on it the same way.
    Introversion, maybe fits better.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis
    I can be a bit tactless and clumsy in my wording, accidentally treading on people for saying something that they perceive as harmful. Recently a girl exploded because she was explaining how the Bible ruined western civilization, and I kept asking why she meant that and how she would explain it. It tends to be because I think of discussions as healthy and fun, but most people don’t want to discuss their opinions.
    This is very . Almost stereotypical LII.

How would your friends describe you?
    I don’t have a lot of friends, but I’ll give it a shot.

• Clever and intelligent
    • Introspective
    • Analytical and inquisitive
    • Tactless
    • Clumsy
    • Unaware of surroundings
    • Timid
    • Head-in-clouds
    • Goofy
    • Eccentric
    • Awkward
    • Know-it-all
    • Self-absorbed (overawareness of my own thoughts)

Stereotypical INTx. Both LII and ILI could easily fit this.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People generally think I’m clever and insightful. People find my weirdness and lack of attention to popular culture and the world around me endearing. They sometimes enjoy hearing about my (often eccentric) interests, which I will discuss at great lengths. I see myself as a self-aware, deep thinking person. I like my ability to reflect on my own patterns of thinking and feeling, and my general intuitive ability to discover symbols, patterns and personal meanings in things I value.
    The first part is (weirdness, eccentric interests). The second part is more (reflection, symbolic, patterns).

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I’m super lazy and inactive. I hate everything which doesn’t fit with my personal interests, I hate performing chores or tasks, I hate being active and outside my own head in general. I don’t like interacting with others, and I’m bad at it. I’m generally a pretty kind person, but it comes off as being awkward and crude with others. I don’t like cleaning, and I don’t care about my surroundings and if they’re clean. It rarely annoys me if my room is like a pig-sty. I’m also incredibly shy, and can’t function around strangers. I’m also extremely clumsy, and have trouble orienting myself externally.
    Low , , and . Again, INTx.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I manage personal, spiritual matters well. I’m a calm and well balanced individual inside, and I’m independent and not really in need of help with my feelings or thoughts. I’m horrible at managing my environment and the external world. I just can’t be bothered. I’m too observant of my internal life to bother at all with my surroundings, often annoying or even hurting the people close to me. I’m pretty selfish in this regard, even though I display kindness most often towards people.
    Very much . Not being able to manage the external world is low and low . Displaying kindness to others but hurting them is the conflict between a Leading and a Role.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    When my family has people over, I feel like my personal space is invaded and stay in my room until they are gone. Doing homework, doing my chores, generally directing my attention outside personal projects and wants.
    IXTx.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    No plans, really. My only real ‘’plan’’ is to live authentically and calmly, going with the flow and finding inner peace.
    This (No plans) is something against but kinda Irrational > Rational.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Meditating, reflecting, doing the things I do now for enjoyment, live in nature, away from civilization.
    Introversion.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I like people who play ‘’devils advocate’’. I like people who question the norms. I don’t like people who use words to persuade people, or use force. I don’t like people who dismiss individuality and scorn you for not wanting to participate in groupthink.
    and PoLR here.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I don’t. At all. When I do my chores, I do them to avoid conflict with parents, but I think they suck.
    Irrational > Rational.

How do you behave around strangers?
    Shy, withdrawn, clumsy, nervous. I’m already bad at socializing, no need to make it worse.
    Low /.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I will generally distance myself, try to keep calm and make it die down. Later I might have power fantasies where I think ‘’Yeah, I should have said THAT, that’ll show him/her’’
    VERY PoLR (I can relate very much).

That their way of thought reflects the absolute and not the perceptions of the absolute. Not, even once, questioning their own perspective. Follow what others say blindly without a thought.
    Pure display of .

What did you do last Friday?
    I relaxed, browsed the net, listened to music and read in my current book.
    The life of an Introvert.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I don’t know. I don’t really think in ‘’accomplishments’’. The term puts me off, like I’m expected to ‘’accomplish’’ something concrete.
    -

What is something you regret?
    Not being more aware of how my distance to the world might have affected others.
    Introversion.

Who do you admire, and why?
    Don’t really admire anyone, per se.
    -

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    My schoolwork is really pressing me, and it annoys me greatly. I try to keep my cool and go with the flow, but sometimes I have problems when the world forces itself into my inner sphere of thought and feeling. I need to rest in this sphere if I would have any chance of getting things done. I’m incredibly easily exhausted by interaction with people AND things, tasks.
    It looks like PoLR once again (Having trouble dealing with the real world tasks, lack of force).

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I don’t have any real, concrete ‘’beliefs’’. My personal values tend to come closest to philosophical Taoism, and that might be my favourite religion/philosophy. And that revolves around ‘’non-belief’’ in a sense, forcing you to forget names, classifications and just meld with the universe, which is one of my biggest problems in life, since I tend to classify and analyze most everything, and forget to enjoy the moment.
    A Leading type who's trying to fully immerse in his .

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    Don’t really have any. Politics are meaningless to me and don’t interest me. I don’t like the way politicians speak, subverting with words and seeking power.
    Another evidence of PoLR (if it wasn't enough).

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    No interest. Sounds boring and lifeless. No focus on things I consider central in life.
    Low .

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I would rather not work, tbh. But, I guess something were I can work at my own pace, and something that interests me.
    Low .

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    Religion, music, literary analysis and philosophy were my favourites. I performed well in them, and I enjoy interpreting things of mystical or symbolic value.
    / areas of interests.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I don’t expect much from others. I try to do everything I promise, but generally avoid promising much. I expect the same of others, to hold their promises.
    IXTx.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I don’t go on vacations much, I’m kind of a homebody. I was at my summerhouse close to the beach. I really enjoy the quiet and peace from the city, and the uninhabited forest surrounding the house. There’s a mystical quality to the empty woods.
    Again, examples of .

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    I was very independent. I had deep interest in very specific things, and never wanted to interact with my family, unless they brought me food or other things of interest. I never needed contact with my parents, preferring to involve myself in my own interests. I was a kind child and I loved my family, I just wasn’t interested in actually interacting with them. I was mainly into history, video games and music back then. I was cool headed, but when I felt my values were stepped on, I could be sort of ruthless. When I got older I opened up, felt more in need of emotional contact and was generally more accommodating towards others.
    INTx kid, I'd say Suggestive for the family thing.

What was your high school experience like?
    Still In highschool, I mostly just do my thing and people do their things. Not fun to do all that work though, and I feel alienated, like I’m a different species from everyone else.
    Radiohead - Subterranean Homesick Alien. Any INXx could fit this.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
    Pass.
    -

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    I like children when they’re not badly behaved, and leave me alone. Children can say some incredibly profound things, probably due to less exposure to the ‘’norms’’ of our society, so some things seem alien to us when they verbalize it. They ask questions that seem to dig at the ‘’essence’’ of things, so to say. Things that we take for granted.
    -

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    That they reflect on themselves, their thoughts and their behavior. I would encourage lengthy conversations, without any mental barriers.
    An NT raising another NT.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Sometimes I have bouts of melancholy or uncertainty, because I’m not connected enough to the physical environment, I’m not grounded enough. My imagination runs wild and can cause problems for me.
    Unhealthy use of .

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I feel alienated from other people. I think a prevalent social problem is the focus on achievement, worldly things. And to do this, people utilize groupthink, hate and disorder to their advantage.
    You literally loathe .

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    I try to be reasonable, since that’s what I think persuades me in conversation.
    Leading.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
    I tend to stay in the back, contributing where necessary. I don’t like the pressure of leader roles.
    Surprise! PoLR.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    Interference in my inner space, from duties, aggressive people, or any kind of disturbance of my inner process.
    Surprise! PoLR (Part 2).

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Joining this forum, probably.
    Thank you!

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
    My loads and loads of homework and tasks.
    -

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
    The discovery of your inner peace and finding duality towards yourself and the world.
    The depth of .

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    Finland had some extremely beautiful nature, which I greatly enjoyed experiencing.
    -

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    I don’t manage my appearance at all. I really can’t be bothered, honestly.
    Low .

Do you like surprises?
    Not really. I don’t find them particularly entertaining.
    > .

Is there anything else important about you that we should know?
    Most of it is probably there in the other thread.
    -

Yours is a particular case. It's undeniable that is by far your strongest function, but it just can't be in a Leading position, because you avoid (the opposite end of the axis) at all costs. This excludes the possibility of you being an ILI or an IEI. Another point against ILI is that there is no evidence for PoLR. You don't seem to literally "seek" it, but it feels like you appreciate the general Alpha Quadra atmosphere. All this factors points at LII. Not a LII-Ti, because you're not that Rational. Not a LII-Ne, because I don't thing it's so strong in your Model A. But a LII-H, the Harmonizing subtype of the DCHN method, with strengthened . In my humble opinion, simply the best fit. Hope it helps!
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, thanks! LII with Ni as strongest function is a good fit. Also thanks for the concrete examples of where/how i display each function, it's extremely helpful!
    Would a LII-H also have boosted Si?

Looking forward to hearing from the other users as well.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BFGDoomer View Post
    Yeah, thanks! LII with Ni as strongest function is a good fit. Also thanks for the concrete examples of where/how i display each function, it's extremely helpful!

You're welcome. It's a pleasure, at least for me, to do this kind of things. It helps my not to get bored . Regarding the LII-H, I don't think it possesses boosted , but I might be wrong.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Definitely not IEE as was my first VI impression. I generally get an LII/EII impression but there also seems to be Ni related stuff everywhere. I think its safe to say we can all agree on you being an introverted intuitive though.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, INXX is always my results in tests also.

Ni seems commonly defined by an advanced perception of the passage of time, and how elements causally and temporally afffects one another, which seems hard to pin down where i obviously use time to determine outcomes, except when referring to various other concepts.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Not a LII-Ne, because I don't thing it's so strong in your Model A. But a LII-H, the Harmonizing subtype of the DCHN method, with strengthened . In my humble opinion, simply the best fit. Hope it helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by BFGDoomer View Post

Watching the video it seemed clear to me that BFGDoomer is Creative subtype. It's typical for Cs to be head-in-the-clouds, original and immersed in themselves. It's natural for them to express themselves in their unique way. They work from the inside and out. They can seem scattered and "nutty professor". Examples of C subtypes are Björk Gudmundsdottir, Russell Brand, Lars von Trier, Quentin Tarantino, Jacques Derrida (LII imo)

Yes, Harmonizing is

Harmonizers are usually soft, "suspiciously nice" and a little mysterious. They almost always dress in an pleasant, aesthetic way. They are good at adapting to the environment and other people. Technically Harmonizing can be experienced as the feeling you get when you have relaxed yourself, practiced meditation and you become relaxed and very sensitive to the environment. Examples of Harmnonizers are Michael Jackson, Queen Silvia of Sweden. Emmanuelle Seigner, Yoko Ono, Per Gessle (Roxette)

But DCNH is not directly linked to model A. It is sort of an independent awareness of functional pairs. It's usually easy to observe in people and sometimes confused for being the main type. I personally find it useful both for its own sake and as a way to exclude non-type related stuff.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would a LII-C be more reminiscent of an ILE, then? Or does the model A, functionally remain stable, with boosts (and drops) in capability across the model?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII does seem to fit, maybe IEI would be second-most likely.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Agreed on LII, the Jung variant (with a *load* of both Ni and Ne).

Btw commenting on your post:

Pure display of .
    It's Ti with Ne. The perspective part is Intuition. The last sentence has a hint of Se PoLR too but yeah it's quite Ti.