Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Expose Something Thread

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol don't bother, every click of the mouse and stroke of the key is saved in some sooper dooper Israeli Compooper (Operation Talpiot)
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    lol don't bother, every click of the mouse and stroke of the key is saved in some sooper dooper Israeli Compooper (Operation Talpiot)
    Ah thanks god. My data will be save there.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    And screwing everything that registers on a tricorder. Don't forget that.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody said it. Evolution claims are bs

Sorry but me getting a spontaneous boner when seeing a hottie walk by isn't a societal construct lol. That's like saying the horny dog that keeps humping your leg was brain washed to be that way....Uhm, no lol

Men ARE attracted primarily by the physical. And for women it's a lot more complicated but for simplicity sake, by the mental/emotional. It's how the sexes were distinctally and uniquely designed.

And no, it has little to do with upbringing but it has A LOT to do with biology.

Now whether to ACT or express these urges has to do with societal conditioning.

In addition, it's biology that causes men to see women as objects, not societal conditioning.

Therefore men, don't feel guilty if all you see are tits/ass when you first meet a pretty girl, just don't make it obvious because it's not acceptable from a societal standpoint
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 07-14-2017 at 11:44 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Takeaway from the video:

Things that are not pranks are

#5 Lying
    #4 Being a Mean Jerk
    #3 Bothering People
    #2 Sexual Harassment
    #1 Racism

"It's not a prank gone wrong - It's being a jerk gone exactly right"

(hence no mercy for those pool guys who get a proper payback)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"That's gay" doesn't offend a gay person per se, it is offensive to the person who says it themselves, and they get taken seriously by saying it covertly offends them - therein lies the power.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The right kind of actual exposure

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dad (SLI phobic 6) sends those via E-Mail, Orwell style

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    Sorry but me getting a spontaneous boner when seeing a hottie walk by isn't a societal construct lol. That's like saying the horny dog that keeps humping your leg was brain washed to be that way....Uhm, no lol

Men ARE attracted primarily by the physical. And for women it's a lot more complicated but for simplicity sake, by the mental/emotional. It's how the sexes were distinctally and uniquely designed.

And no, it has little to do with upbringing but it has A LOT to do with biology.

Now whether to ACT or express these urges has to do with societal conditioning.

In addition, it's biology that causes men to see women as objects, not societal conditioning.

Therefore men, don't feel guilty if all you see are tits/ass when you first meet a pretty girl, just don't make it obvious because it's not acceptable from a societal standpoint
    Nah

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    And screwing everything that registers on a tricorder. Don't forget that.
    That includes the crew members among themselves

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Scientific fanfiction"

"...wanna hang out later?"

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah
    <3

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    <3

Yeah Pete I see it right here. The picture is actually pretty good to demonstrate the point I was hinting at, nice now I have at least some material to break it down even if it's a hard reality to bear.

Sarkozy pondering whether he is going to smash his secret boyfriend Obama later or not:

Shy cutie with his eyes closed, very bashful... he can feel the gaze of his French lover burning his back... he even looks like he is suffering under the burden of this forbidden love :/ What would Michelle say? Would she approve of his gayness and cheating? What would cruel society say? The American people? WHAT WOULD THEY SAY WHEN THEY FOUND OUT HE WAS A BOTTOM!!! THE PRESIDENT!! A SUB!!! The stigma is too much. Nobody understands him.

/also with his eyes closed, wondering about the consequences of his lust, a bit cheeky like a trickster with some less noble motive in mind/ "Hm... banana-flavored lube or strawberry for tonight... I hope his prostate is prepared "

The hidden meanings of this world are mysterious. Sad story -_- I hope they can express themselves freely in the future.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proof that Police FAKE Mass Shootings (this one is in La Jolla California, 1 minute): https://youtu.be/ic7orw4uhZQ
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would Michelle say? Would she approve of his gayness and cheating?
    022-Michael-Obama-narrow-dress-showing-penis-55pr.jpg
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    The identity politics bullshit it just Frankfurt School stuff that got taken up by basically just bourgeois university students. It feels somewhat silly to say "bourgeois" while basically criticizing communism, but that's pretty much it. You have all these sheltered kids(!) going to college to try to get more power and status, but they feel guilty and want to assuage their guilt while feeding their egos. All those people couldn't individually even try to rise like that, at least painlessly enough for sheltered kids, so they join in this ridiculous Furor Tumblricus for the power in numbers. It's basically a pro-status-quo movement gone mad and attempting to drag everyone else with it. And all the "alt-right" MAGA type people are just another wing of it all, since their motives are the same, but they're more afraid of shame for being weak than guilt for "taking other people's rights" or whatever. These ideologies would not survive contact with reality, even though reality doesn't even narrow things down that much. I often want the Internet to go down for a while (such as with the "Net Neutrality" fears) partially for this reason.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    Well, all the young men who really want to shoot up some school or workplace are going to, so it's not like any other ramifications are going to stop them. But @Singu does have a point about most shooters getting their guns legally. This often means from their parents' gun cabinets for all the school shootings/younger people who Americans always freak out about, which means they've probably had lots of practice to begin with, so I'm not sure how this stops anything.

Also, if guns were a huge hassle/illegal to obtain, there would just be a whole subculture springing up on how to obtain them more easily. It's like those "evolutionary arms races", basically. And if that subculture is full of angry people, you're going to get contagion and more shootings, aren't you? Look at hacking. Hackers are always getting better over time along with security, especially when ther eare motivations for hacking. Making guns something you have to be like a hacker to get seems like asking for trouble in some way or another.
    This already exists in many other countries. Here, no one except Peace Officers are allowed to carry a side arm. None of the things you state will happen, happen here. Also, to obtain and own a gun here, you must go through mandatory schooling and a licensing program administered by the Government (oh no, Government regulation is Communist Control!! sarcasm)

Access to guns does prevent violent gun crimes. Tens of thousands of deaths do not occur here each year. You are American though, so don't worry your answers to this will be fairly predictable and gun apologetic.

Out of my cold dead hands, is it? Like, the whole gun debate is so pointless with Americans because gun ownership is tied into your identity as citizens. Its a part of your psychological ego/identity/citizen makeup.

At this point in time, scaling back gun ownership is an impossibility there. Like, if shooting up a grade school with kids wasn't going to do it, nothing will.

Seriously I wonder where this American experience in headed in the next hundreds of years. What kind of effect on the human psyche will there be with the power for a child to kill a room full of people? Every single person can potentially instantly kill another - human beings have never had that sort of power in the last 100,000 years. Accelerate the collective human madness?

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    This already exists in many other countries. Here, no one except Peace Officers are allowed to carry a side arm. None of the things you state will happen, happen here. Also, to obtain and own a gun here, you must go through mandatory schooling and a licensing program administered by the Government (oh no, Government regulation is Communist Control!! sarcasm)

Access to guns does prevent violent gun crimes. Tens of thousands of deaths do not occur here each year. You are American though, so don't worry your answers to this will be fairly predictable and gun apologetic.

Out of my cold dead hands, is it? Like, the whole gun debate is so pointless with Americans because gun ownership is tied into your identity as citizens. Its a part of your psychological ego/identity/citizen makeup.
    ...You need to engage in more arguments, especially if you want to base your argument on predicting the rest of the argument. I wasn't even arguing against gun control, I was arguing against basically gun bans. Most people, even in America, want gun control. I don't think you want to be banned from owning a gun, even in Canada, or even have Japanese-style gun control laws. Also, Americans just tend to react to bans on things by streamlining ways to get them illegally that makes it not a big deal, like in Prohibition, as a fact. That's "is", not "ought".

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Crispy Here is the opposite of the spectrum

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    ...You need to engage in more arguments, especially if you want to base your argument on predicting the rest of the argument. I wasn't even arguing against gun control, I was arguing against basically gun bans. Most people, even in America, want gun control. I don't think you want to be banned from owning a gun, even in Canada, or even have Japanese-style gun control laws. Also, Americans just tend to react to bans on things by streamlining ways to get them illegally that makes it not a big deal, like in Prohibition, as a fact. That's "is", not "ought".
    Gun control=gun bans here. Its the same difference. All guns that are not rifles are banned here. All guns that are concealed are also banned here. No guns in purses, back packs, under your jacket. No guns, period. Except if you are a cop. It has always been this way. Guns are already banned here and always have been.

Because it has always been this way, Canadians - on the whole- do not feel they have lost anything that would require an underground effort to correct, such as a gun black market. Yes, one exists, but not at the pervasive level you would predict would happen in America, due to Americans already feeling entitled and comfortable with individual gun ownership. Gun ownership is something you all feel is a divine right, and therefor prohibition would be futile.

I think your society had been so violent and so dangerous for so long you wouldn't understand that not every other place on the planet is as dangerous. Gun ownership is so prohibitive here and always has been. That is the reason there is hardly any gun violence here. Yes, some exists, from criminality in larger urban centers, but nowhere nearly anywhere close, statistically, to what occurs in the States.

Even if you obtained yourself a little side arm here, you could not legally use it to protect yourself. All side arms are a crime. Using one, in any situation, however justified, would still be a crime in Canada. If you used one, even to protect yourself, you would be charged with possession of an illegal fire arm and you would go to jail. Gun ownership is not a right here. People do not feel incumbency to want to get a gun through black market means because there is no need for one: nobody else has one.

Not being supported by the law of the land makes guns a socially unacceptable option. That is the distinction I am pointing out. In America, guns are socially acceptable. In other countries, they are not. Prohibition on guns at this point would never make guns socially unacceptable for at least several generations of people, if Americans tried it.

I highly doubt even basic gun control is possible with the powerful gun lobbies in the States. The disturbing thing is that on some level, all Americans feel guns are their right as human beings. "I don't want to be the one guy without a gun".
    Last edited by wacey; 07-17-2017 at 04:09 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Gun control=gun bans here. Its the same difference. All guns that are not rifles are banned here. All guns that are concealed are also banned here. No guns in purses, back packs, under your jacket. No guns, period. Except if you are a cop. It has always been this way. Guns are already banned here and always have been.

Because it has always been this way, Canadians - on the whole- do not feel they have lost anything that would require an underground effort to correct, such as a gun black market. Yes, one exists, but not at the pervasive level you would predict would happen in America, due to Americans already feeling entitled and comfortable with individual gun ownership. Gun ownership is something you all feel is a divine right, and therefor prohibition would be futile.

I think your society had been so violent and so dangerous for so long you wouldn't understand that not every other place on the planet is as dangerous. Gun ownership is so prohibitive here and always has been. That is the reason there is hardly any gun violence here. Yes, some exists, from criminality in larger urban centers, but nowhere nearly anywhere close, statistically, to what occurs in the States.

Even if you obtained yourself a little side arm here, you could not legally use it to protect yourself. All side arms are a crime. Using one, in any situation, however justified, would still be a crime in Canada. If you used one, even to protect yourself, you would be charged with possession of an illegal fire arm and you would go to jail. Gun ownership is not a right here. People do not feel incumbency to want to get a gun through black market means because there is no need for one: nobody else has one.

Not being supported by the law of the land makes guns a socially unacceptable option. That is the distinction I am pointing out. In America, guns are socially acceptable. In other countries, they are not. Prohibition on guns at this point would never make guns socially unacceptable for at least several generations of people, if Americans tried it.

I highly doubt even basic gun control is possible with the powerful gun lobbies in the States. The disturbing thing is that on some level, all Americans feel guns are their right as human beings. "I don't want to be the one guy without a gun".
    That's not just Canada's way of thinking, it's mostly everywhere in developed world but USA. How the hell can random (unstable, agressive, retarted etc.) people legally wear guns or even knives around is beyond me. It's not even leftist to think this way in my country, nobody condones gun ownership, it's completely illogical to us. And guess what, there's hardly any gun violence here also.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    That's not just Canada's way of thinking, it's mostly everywhere in developed world but USA. How the hell can random (unstable, agressive, retarted etc.) people legally wear guns or even knives around is beyond me. It's not even leftist to think this way in my country, nobody condones gun ownership, it's completely illogical to us. And guess what, there's hardly any gun violence here also.

The real tricky thing about rights is that the are extremely difficult to take away. So is America everything stands in limbo and I see that situation remaining for a very long time.

Thankyou for responding by the way.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

America definitely has this fantasy of "cowboy mentality"... where every individuals have the right to bring down their own individual justice outside of the law. But it's like, even if you could defend yourself with guns, shouldn't justice be brought down by the law, and not each individuals acting on their own? I mean sure, you can't have the police defending you everywhere, but ideally, you're protected by the law.

I guess I'm not *completely* against owning handguns or something if the society is violent and you'd have to defend yourself, but do you really need something like automatic rifles to defend yourself. There should also be strict tests and trainings required to be able to own guns.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post

I guess I'm not *completely* against owning handguns or something if the society is violent and you'd have to defend yourself, but do you really need something like automatic rifles to defend yourself. There should also be strict tests and trainings required to be able to own guns.
    I dont know the exact details here. Off the top of my head ypu need to take a rigourous governemnt adminstered just to own a gun, and then another gun to use it. If you think about it, the two courses are going to run the participant a couple thousand dollors, so this will a deterrent to all. but the most dedicated. Another deterent, something to consider, is that these course require at least a grade 10 reading comprehension in order to succed. This keeps many people from taking the course who do not have those reading skills.

Anyway food for though. This is what proper gun control looks like.

*Edit: government adminstered course. Another COURSe, not gun. I just kept it because it funny
    Last edited by wacey; 07-21-2017 at 04:36 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Interesting take on it: "Propaganda - the ability to convince the victim to vote for the victimizer"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

About the fashion industry:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The abusive relationship of the Joker with Harley Quinn:

^^^^Harley's doing a lot better with Ivy as her gf, pop culture should romanticize this instead. The movie pretty much ruined how the comics are :/

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Myth of Overpopulation

Here is a very good 20 minute discussion on the over-population myth: https://www.churchmilitant.com/video...overpopulation
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About the fashion industry:

This video seems to have a lot of issues, the first of which is they're using a robot voice instead of having a real human read it, like no one would expose herself to the shame of being the one to read it.

Clothes falling apart:
    You should be able to tell if clothes fall apart easily from looking at them. Being able to buy one shirt cheaper also isn't necessarily cheaper in the long run at all. It's similar to the idea of razor blade businesses, except in this case you're just paying extra for convenience rather than an actual good.

Chemicals:
    Lots of things involve chemicals (household cleaning, anyone?). This is why they say "wash your clothes before you wear them" anyways. People who work with chemicals are supposed to use equipment like goggles, respirators, and gloves, so most likely no one's getting killed just because of that. If it's made in a sweatshop, people are probably getting killed from sewing machine accidents and you have bigger issues to worry about than "are there chemicals in this?", and if it's made in America, France, Italy, or other first-world countries, they're going to have to use safety equipment to work with chemicals by law.

Young models:

"Sequins = child labor":
    They said may right after, and clothes tend to involve child labor in general. You could literally put beads or sequins on your clothes right now, or have your grandma or aunt sew them on. It's not like sequins are some form of black magic that takes the hand of a child to add to garmets.

Yes, the fashion industry is has a lot of issues, but this video is entirely missing the causes. It mostly just seems like an excuse for people to go like "I see the issues with my hobby of buying and wearing clothes! Aren't I so deep? I don't have to feel so much guilt anymore!" and move on. I personally think people watching these kinds of things often has the same motivation as compulsive lying, except no one calls anyone on it.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Wyrd so what are the real issues?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guys, i didn't realize before that you're so bad at typing others.

Sorry, I'm just kinda disappointed.

But i also learned something, never trust anyone in the Internet lol and even trusting others to type you lol.

Like seriously.. Omg. I cannot believe it.

I don't know if socionics is just really different...

I was turned off. Sorry

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast